I open a medicine clinic in a...

Autorstwa Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... Więcej

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 10

676 9 0
Autorstwa Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 10

    Chi Yue clicked, and wanted to go in and show them how to wake up a sleeping person in three seconds.

    But he was stopped by a few people, "What's the matter with you, Chiyue?"

    "Yes, you feel weird, are you too tired from working?"

    "Don't make trouble, it's a matter of life and death, you take the responsibility for it. I can't afford it."

    Chi Yue looked at the impatient, sarcastic, and concerned faces in front of her, and felt helpless for a while, so she had to go back to the seat by the wall and sit down.

    "When will I go to the Fleet Hospital?" Chi Yue said feebly, "Can I apply to go along with me?"

    Mia glanced at her, "No, Forlis's situation is not optimistic and it is inconvenient to move, the director of the Fleet Hospital personally Come and perform surgery on him."

    Chi Yue held her chin and thought for a while, and if she couldn't explain it to the group of students, she might as well wait for a while until the expert director came and see if the director had any good ideas. , Since she came to the Milky Way galaxy, except for Professor Dinah, she has never seen a serious doctor.

    Also let Friis sleep more, not less than this time.

    I don't know what the operation mode of this so-called brain replacement operation is, and whether it will be as simple and rude as other operations she knows.

    She was thinking wildly when the lop-eared rabbit on top of her head suddenly stretched out her little claws and hugged her head, turning it ninety degrees to the left.

    Chi Yue looked over and saw that Evan and Mia were whispering something together, looking a little panicky, and from time to time they secretly glanced at her.

    Most of the Mia people who were standing around him had a funny look on their faces. A boy also reached out his hand to probe Evan's forehead with concern. Chi Yue guessed that he must be complaining, "I don't have a fever."

    "Guess what they're talking about!" Lop shook her excitedly.

    Chi Yue shrugged, "Speak ill of me?"

    The lop-eared rabbit let out a burst of laughter, "You guessed wrong, this rabbit told you that the little fat man said that you are a hidden goddess. If you offend you, you will be unlucky! They are laughing at him."

    Chi Yue was startled, then suddenly Laughing dumbly, I also realized what happened to Evan's strange attitude towards her these days.

    Suddenly, some bad thoughts appeared. When Evan and the others dispersed and walked towards this side, she stood up, smiled mysteriously at Evan, and slowly said, "Actually, you guessed it right. I am indeed a goddess, and I don't belong at all. Here, I wanted to get along with you as ordinary people, but unfortunately... I can't hide it, alas."

    Evan was so frightened that he screamed, the whole person could not wait to shrink into a ball, the small round face was pale and pale, even Rolled and ran out.

    Chi Yue couldn't bear it for a while and felt a little regretful, so she hurried to stop him. Evan was much taller and stronger than her, and when he stood up, he could cover her in the shadows, forming a great contrast.

    Evan was in panic again and didn't listen to her at all. His two sturdy arms were tossing around like sticks, and the strength of the struggle seemed to knock the girl flying.

    Several classmates hurried over to help, but Evan couldn't take care of that much anymore. He bumped and ran ahead, and Chi Yue, who stopped him, was staggered by the force, and he was about to fly a few meters away. The few people in the back couldn't keep up, and couldn't bear to close their eyes.

    The next second, the expected landing sound did not sound, and several people slowly opened their eyes and looked out.

    The scene in front of them made them all widen their eyes in shock.

    I saw that Chi Yue was pressing Evan's arm, and one knee was on Evan's body. Evan's tall body was pressed to the floor by the girl, and Chi Yue looked calm, without any panic and difficulty, it seemed This is a very common thing in general.

    The contrast was too strong, the slender and beautiful black-haired girl looked at the man under her like an ancient witch.

    A few classmates opened their mouths so wide that they could stuff the lop-eared rabbit's head into it.

    The lop-eared rabbit that was flung out also stared at Chi Yue with round rabbit eyes. After a long time, she stretched out a trembling rabbit claw, "Aifei, save, save!"

    Chi Yue ignored it. It, after confirming that Evan couldn't move, slowly released him, then squatted down and looked Evan's eyes straight and said sincerely: "Sorry, Evan, I was just joking, I never cursed you for being sick or anything, no matter what. Believe it or not, Frith's illness didn't come after laughing at me, but was caused by time. I'm not a goddess, those fairy tales... are all fake."     Lop-eared rabbit heard the words and looked at Chi Yue was stunned for a moment, her big ears drooped down, she walked over and patted Evan, "Children read more books and less newspapers, what a goddess, I'm still a jade rabbit!"     Evan calmed down and thought about it What he has done these days is also a little embarrassing to Chi Yue. Seeing Chi Yue's sincere apology, he patted his head embarrassedly, "I was also at fault, I shouldn't have laughed at you before, in fact, you are very strong and very strong. Awesome."     Chi Yue smiled, Evan retracted his arms and wanted to get up from the ground, but found that his legs couldn't move, he tried to get up with the strength of feeding, but to no avail.     Chi Yue patted him on a spot while he was not paying attention, and Evan stood up from the ground easily.     Evan looked at Chi Yue with some suspicion, but Chi Yue looked at him calmly, not pretending at all, Evan scratched his head, but he just felt better after Chi Yue patted him, could it be him again After thinking more, Evan secretly glanced at Chi Yue, but he still felt that Chi Yue was not ordinary.     Chi Yue didn't seem to see Evan's entanglement, and calmly turned around and raised her head with the lop-eared rabbit in between, but she was stunned in place after seeing the man in the distance.     "Hello," Raphael's red hair was particularly dazzling in the sun, he waved at Chi Yue with a smile, "remember me?"     "Mr. Raphael," Chi Yue smiled, "what a coincidence."     "Actually, it's not a coincidence," Raphael raised his lips and smiled beautifully, "I came to visit Follis on a special trip. I wanted to help you just now, but... It seems that I don't need me, you are very good."

    Chi Yue felt that he probably saw that he had taped Evan's acupuncture points, but it was hard to say, so he had to look in the direction of the door and changed the topic: "Is this the director of the fleet hospital?"

    Maybe it was the beautiful girl Dan The picture of a tall and strong man with hands in uniform is too impactful, and the attitudes of several classmates have turned a hundred and eighty turns.

    "Yes, yes, it's Director Li."

    "It's him, and Director Li is a famous brain expert in the Milky Way galaxy."

    After speaking, the students' eyes were still swept over Raphael, even the old-fashioned serious Mia couldn't help but be moved, looking at Raphael full of admiration and admiration.

    Chi Yue felt that for Mia, Raphael's face was part of it. The most important thing was that Raphael was No.5 on the Galaxy Military Academy Honor Roll and No.1 in the auxiliary department.     Director Li, who came over, was a middle-aged bald uncle. He was very trusted by the patient at first sight. When he saw Raphael, he even screamed and came over to say hello. He also said that his daughter was a loyal fan of Raphael. Raphael signed.     Raphael is very natural to deal with such a thing. In a few words, he coaxed Director Li, who came all the way over, into a smile. Chi Yue took the opportunity to ask Director Li to go in and study, but Director Li agreed.     Chi Yue thanked Raphael quite a bit, and wanted to ask Raphael a few more thoughts on Follis, but Raphael suddenly approached her, her blue eyes flickered, and she whispered, "I'll be here in a while. "     After that, Raphael went to the side, Chi Yue was hit by the magnified face, and nodded blankly for a while, and was given a rabbit claw by the lop-eared rabbit who hated it.     "Woman, can you be a little bit angry, the top idol is my husband's branch line. You have to show that you don't care about him and look down on him, so that he can make him feel that this woman is so special! And fall in love with you!"     Chi Yue Glancing at it, he followed into the consultation room.     "How," Raphael scratched the chin of the white puppet in front of him, "do you see anything?"

    The puppet snorted comfortably, "She definitely did something, I've never seen such a move, if I have to say it, I've seen something similar in an ancient book called Tai Chi, master, this girl There is indeed a problem."

    "It's good to have a problem," Raphael's eyes flickered with hope, "I'm afraid she will be fine." The

    puppet patted his shoulder with a mature face, and suddenly remembered something, said : "I always think her little lop-eared rabbit looks familiar. She seems to have seen it somewhere, but unfortunately she is old and can't remember anything."

    Raphael didn't care, "It's just a pet housekeeper, I can't remember it. It's alright."

    "When General Chu arrives, let his North Wolf take a look. The North Wolf knows all the pet housekeepers." The puppet insisted.

    "Okay, he'll be here the day after tomorrow, but he has to go home before he can come over," Raphael didn't know why he cared about the lop-eared rabbit so much, and responded casually, "Let's go, continue to observe and observe."

    - -

    -Chi The corners of Yue's mouth twitched, and her breathing was a little difficult. She stretched out her hand tremblingly, pointed at the thing in Director Li's hand, swallowed a mouthful of water with difficulty, and then squeezed out a few words, "You mean, use, use this Surgery?"

    "Yeah," Director Li looked at her strangely, "Student, are you alright, you can go to rest first if you're not feeling well, it's not a major operation, but you also need to have a certain psychological quality."

    Mia rolled her eyes at her, "If you can't, just go out and wait, don't be embarrassed here."

    Chi Yue was a little unhappy, and pointed to the one-meter-long large chainsaw in Director Li's hand, "That's it, that's it. Chainsaw! The last time I saw it, it was in Perverted Chainsaw Massacre, are you sure it's here for surgery?"

    Director Li lifted the big chainsaw and turned on the switch. In an instant, the chainsaw buzzed and the sound It was deafening, the long sharp sawtooth shone with cold light, and the one-meter-long chainsaw began to tremble, followed by the corners of Chi Yue's mouth.

    Raphael, who pushed in the door, happened to see this scene, and leaned over to look at her worriedly. Chi Yue wanted to say something, but Mia suddenly approached Director Li and whispered something.

    Director Li immediately ignored Chi Yue and glanced at Chi Yue with some dissatisfaction. He should have known Chi Yue's grades, which came from the contempt of Xueba.

    He directly greeted the nurses and assistants to prepare the operating environment. For a time, the room was very busy. The sounds of various instruments came one after another, and Director Li also began to constantly check the patient's physical signs.

    Mia seems to admire Director Li very much, and has been following him closely. Occasionally, she commented on the situation of Follis, which was appreciated by Director Li. Director Li even said bluntly that she could go to him for an internship during the holidays.

    Instead, he squeezed Chi Yue to the outermost periphery, and the surrounding school doctors and nurses passed by, occasionally looking at Chi Yue strangely, and a nurse rudely pushed Chi Yue aside, "Get out of the way, don't get in the way!

    " Er caught Chi Yue who was pushed crookedly, and then quickly put away the hand on Chi Yue's waist, "I'm sorry."

    Chi Yue shook her head and stared at Director Li's movements.

    Mia handed Director Li a pair of tweezers. Seeing the movement on the nurse's side, she smiled secretly and gave Chi Yue a cold look.

    Seeing that the anesthesiologist was about to pierce Flies with a thick needle, Chi Yue finally shouted out what she had been wanting to say ever since she passed through: "Stop!"

    "No need!" Chi Yue Pulled away a few people who were crowded in front, and squeezed ahead.

    Mia stood in front of her and stopped her, "Why do you like to be in the limelight so much? You know nothing, but you always want to get involved. It was the same when you went to the Arctic Legion last time. You are so hypocritical!

    " She still waved her away and squeezed inward, Mia screamed: "Chi Yue, I know you don't like me, but it's a matter of life and death, can you have some sympathy, if you don't have surgery..."

    Chi Yue couldn't care less The lop-eared rabbit and Raphael stretched out a rabbit claw and a slender hand at the same time, blocking Mia, and Chi Yue was finally able to squeeze in.

    "If we don't have surgery again,"

    she shot a silver needle and stabbed it into Freez's hand, which frightened Director Li and the group of doctors. position, rubbed it a few times, and after the operation was as fierce as a tiger, she gritted her teeth and took the second half of the sentence.

    "He just woke up!"

    "..."

    "Pfft."

    There was silence in the air for a while, and Raphael couldn't hold back and laughed lightly.

    With it, Friis, who slowly opened his eyes, faced a girl's face just after getting used to the bright sight.

    Forlis shivered, "You, you, you..."

    Chi Yue grabbed his hand and asked with glowing eyes, "Come on, child, tell the doctor, how many days have you not slept?" The

    voice just fell, Follies didn't care to react, and tears flowed first, "Woooooo, it's been 20 days, it's been 20 days!"

    The mouths of Dr. Li, Mia and the others next to them were so wide that they could fit two lop-eared rabbits. .

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
92.3K 1.9K 95
https://m.shubaow.net/129/129660/ Author: wood hurry Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-06-06 Latest: Chapter 95 Final Chapter rebirth...
11.3K 451 80
Xue Lian transmigrated into a G-star entertainer. The original body exploded during filming, blowing up the interstellar farm. She had no choice but...
5.6K 8 1
Description In the 21st century, the food blogger Jiang Qiuqiu crossed over to the interstellar era, living modestly. To make ends meet, a food anch...