I open a medicine clinic in a...

Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... Lebih Banyak

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 8

704 10 0
Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 8

    Although Chu Luan hadn't come yet, Raphael had come to school for two consecutive days, causing the Galaxy Military Academy to be crowded all day, all just to see Raphael's true face - even more people fainted. .

    When Chi Yue went to class the next day, she felt that the classroom was full for the first time. The classrooms of the Galaxy Military Academy are all specially constructed. No matter how many people sit, they seem to be very spacious. The illusion of crowding, you can imagine how many people come.

    Raphael also came very early. Sitting in the corner, the surroundings were already crowded with people. Chi Yue sat in a place with few people.

    After sitting down, I can still hear the conversations of the students around me, "I really want to sit next to Raphael!"

    "Me too! Why is no one sitting in that seat!"

    "Go sit, do you dare to breathe in front of him? ?"

    "Forget it, I don't dare, I'm afraid I'll faint."

    "Me too." The

    last seat was still seated. She was a very beautiful pink-eyed girl, very cute and loli. According to the ear rabbit, it seems that it is still the department flower or school flower of the Galaxy Military Academy.

    Chi Yue turned her head and looked at it, but it happened to meet Raphael's eyes. Raphael leaned on his arms lazily, raised his eyebrows and smiled at her when she saw her.

    In an instant, Chi Yue felt several arrow-like gazes coming towards him, Chi Yue immediately retracted his gaze and looked in the opposite direction.

    Unexpectedly, in the opposite direction, a boy was also peeking at her, and when her eyes turned over, the boy quickly lowered his head in fright.

    "Evan?" Chi Yue smiled and called him, "It's completely okay, remember to ask me to check again after class, poisoning is not a trivial matter."

    Evan looked around in panic and nodded hastily.

    But this was still heard by a few classmates around. Everyone knew that Evan was poisoned by eating strychnine. Hearing this at the moment, they were all startled, and then giggled.

    A tall curly-haired boy whistled at Evan, "Evan, isn't it? Who are you not looking for? Go to her to see a doctor? Are you poisoned and stupid?"

    The girl next to him wearing thick lenses also He covered his mouth and smiled and said, "How can't you think about it? You dare to ask a doctor to see a doctor at the bottom of the list. The requirements are really low."

    A girl with a little freckles on her face also said strangely: "Evan, don't you despise Chi the most? Why would you ask her to see a doctor?"

    "Hahahahaha is so funny, I announced that this is the funniest thing I've heard this month!" The green-haired girl sitting in front of Chiyue nodded her mind, "I want to tell My friend listens."

    "I don't understand, she can't even pass the exam, she is a poor student who works part-time every day, she understands!"

    Evan was mocked and couldn't raise his head.

    What happened to the students on this planet? Chi Yue, who felt the violence on campus for the first time, cleared her throat a little unhappily. Just as she was about to speak, Evan, who was silent, sat up straight and complained, "You guys understand again. Fart?"

    "Sue, tell you," Evan stammered, "Chi Yue cured me, believe it or not."

    The air in the classroom was eerily silent for a moment.

    The next second, with the curly-haired boy as the center, people within a radius of one meter burst into earth-shattering laughter at the same time.

    "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha     ha

    !     "You..." Evan's Yuanyuan face flushed red with anger, panting heavily, with a tendency to faint.     Chi Yue was afraid that he would be really angry. After all, she saw Evan's face as a person who was emotionally fluctuated and a little sensitive.     Suddenly, a white light flashed in Chi Yue's ear, and with a squeak, the loud laughter of the curly-haired boy came to an abrupt end.

    The lop-eared rabbit slapped the curly-haired boy with a big-eared scraper again, a cute little rabbit paw pressed against the boy's mouth, and the other pestle hit the wall next to it, threateningly: "Man, You are playing with fire! You can't bear the price!"

    Chi Yue: "..." The

    boy looked at the rabbit face in horror, his upper and lower lips trembling and he couldn't speak. The aura of this rogue bully was shocked, and I had never seen such a social lop-eared rabbit.

    The lop-eared rabbit retracted the little rabbit's paw and blew it in disgust, the boy's face turned green.

    Chi Yue patted the table, "Mung bean, licorice, honey, cook with 125g of water in a small pot, once every 4 hours, take 2-4 doses in a row, keep it quiet and dark."

    "What are you talking about?" The girl with thick glasses gave her a bad look.

    Chi Yue smiled slightly, "This is my basic prescription for curing Evan's strychnine poisoning. If you don't believe it, you can find out what's wrong with my prescription. You are welcome to come and argue with me." The

    surroundings were quiet for a moment, and then a few Everyone stopped talking and turned around silently.

    Chi Yue thought they had taken it, until she raised her head and met a pair of angry eyes, a little old man with brown eyes was standing in front of her with fire-breathing eyes and staring at her.

    Chi Yue was stunned for a moment, and the lop-eared rabbit tutted, "You orthopedics teachers, with all due respect, it's not that I disrespect the teacher, this old man is nervous."

    Sure enough, the old man made more noise than Chi Yue slapped the table just now . With a loud voice, "Student Chi Yue, the preparation bell has rang. You and your pet housekeeper are still disrupting the classroom order and disturbing other students' study. If you don't want to study, please leave the classroom!"

    Chi Yue's anger also rose. But she still stood up and apologized to the teacher. When she was about to explain to the teacher, she was interrupted by the old man.

    The old man did not compromise at all, and said coldly: "Please leave the classroom and don't delay other students' time. Also, please refrain from publicizing your ridiculous prescriptions in public in the future. I hope you will reflect on whether it is because of you. His brain was poisoned by these stupid fairy tales, and he was always last in the exam!" The

    Lop Rabbit immediately quit, staring at the old man in shock, and Chi Yue quickly licked the back of its neck.

    She stood in the middle of the classroom and said every word: "I won't come to your class in the future." "I can't ask for it

    ." The old man seemed to be very resentful to her.

    "I admire your medical attainments and hope to learn from you what I don't understand, so I respect you. But as a professor, you don't respect my prescriptions, my medical skills, and my proven prescriptions. I'm publicly insulted, I don't know the truth and deprive me of my right to class, I'm sorry, I don't think I have anything to learn from you." The

    old man stared at him coldly, with a arrogant look that didn't have the same knowledge as you.

    The thick-lens girl next to her made a soft cut and rolled her eyes at Chi Yue. Chi Yue glanced at her lightly and walked out of the classroom step by step.

    The Lop-eared Rabbit lay on her head and sighed, "Forget it, this rabbit is impulsive today."

    Chi Yue was amused at once, and pinched its claws, "Thank you, Mr. Rabbit for covering me."

    Lop-eared Rabbit He complained: "This rabbit is regretful. Why don't you give that bastard a few ear scratches? It's not relieved at all     .

    "

, Chi Yue herself felt a chill, and she blamed Mr. Ba's quotations that the Lop-eared Rabbit popped up from time to time, forcibly brainwashing her.

    The Lop-eared Rabbit smiled very proudly, and even covered his mouth with his rabbit paw, trying to pretend he didn't care, "Cough, this rabbit has always been low-key, so there's no need to praise him like this."

    The dean of their medical department is Professor Dinah. Chi Yue is walking down the campus and intends to go to Professor Dinah to explain that she has prepared for the worst, she will drop out of school if it is a big deal, and go to various planets to practice medicine to make money. Open a small clinic early.

    Open the Xinglin APP, Chiyue intends to see how many gold coins she earned yesterday.

    Clicking in and taking a look, Chi Yue was stunned, the healing degree was 5 gold coins, and the prestige degree was a full 10 gold coins!

    Chi Yue is a little strange. Yesterday, it was obvious that only Raphael's fan was treated by himself. After two prescriptions, it's not surprising that he was cured, but isn't his prestige too high?

    Before she could think about it, the Lop Rabbit suddenly smiled gloatingly, "Hahaha that's so fun!"

    "What's wrong?" Chi Yue followed its gaze and turned to look.

    I saw that a few classmates in the classroom just now ran down in a hurry, looking carefully, there was a person behind them, and the little raccoon campus police patrolling hurriedly greeted them.

    The author has something to say:

    Lop-eared rabbit: This rabbit is so big, no one dares to talk to this rabbit like this! You are playing with fire! Thirty years in Hedong and thirty years in Hexi, don’t bully young rabbits and be poor!

    "Cough, what, aunties, for the sake of my begging you, give me some favorites and leave a comment~ Let my aunts eat the 82-year-old carrots that I have collected!"

    Lop-eared rabbit pinched He pinched his ears and said pitifully in his throat.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.8K 288 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
56.3K 871 65
开局天灾,我靠囤百亿物资躺赢 作者:程加加 Not My Story
13.9K 256 15
The beauty giant is in the interstellar Author: I want to drink milk tea every day Category: Online Game Science Fiction The world's top makeup artis...
68.3K 1.3K 26
"Why did you make me fall in love with you when you're about to leave for a mission you may not even come back from?" I exclaim, my throat burning as...