I open a medicine clinic in a...

By Xiaoshuo_

Chi Yue became a student of the medical department of the Interstellar Galaxy Military Academy. The original... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 2

1K 27 2
By Xiaoshuo_

chapter 2

    Professor Dinah was driving the airship, and Chi Yue was sitting in the co-pilot's seat, looking around curiously. She had only been on the airship once after passing through, and it was still a public airship in the school, sitting just like a bus.

    This is obviously Professor Dinah's private airship. It is relatively small, and the layout inside is also simple, which is in line with Professor Dinah's capable temperament.

    The airship flies very fast. According to Professor Dinah, the little fat man Evan's house is on the Pearl Planet. From the map, it looks like a sparkling pearl.

    Under the command of Lop Rabbit, Chi Yue checked the information. The Pearl Planet is not far from the fleet planet where the Galaxy Military Academy is located. Even if it is a shuttle planet, it only takes less than 20 minutes.

    Its name comes from a long time ago, local people unearthed many gems, including sapphire, amber, amethyst, etc., and pearls are the most numerous and the most perfect.

    So at that time, many people on Pearl Planet made a fortune from the pearls they unearthed, and Fatty Evan's family was one of them.

    The lop-eared rabbit commented unceremoniously: "In your words, you can understand it as a nouveau riche planet full of coal bosses."

    God is such a coal boss.

    The corner of Chi Yue's mouth twitched.

    However, she also discovered that although many ancient people on Blue Star have passed down the traditions here, they have become myths and legends, but some basic common sense is still common, which makes her relieved, and at least she can communicate with people normally.

    Now that they have left the fleet planet and entered the galaxy tunnel, each planet will build a tunnel to another planet, which saves time and is convenient.

    Soon, the airship arrived at the Pearl Planet. Professor Dinah's tense expression all the way, and she also relaxed a lot after approaching the destination.

    When I heard that Evan's professor was visiting, Evan's parents and a group of siblings came out to greet him.

    "Professor Dinah, thank you so much for coming to visit so late," Old Evan held Professor Dinah's hand, his eyes slightly red, "It's just, my youngest son..."

    Old Evan didn't say any more, just covered his eyes, Dinah patted his hand lightly, "Mr. Evan, calm down first, this is a student in my class, Chi Yue, Miss Chi, who is very knowledgeable about detoxification. There must be research, maybe there will be a turning point."

    Chi Yue took a step forward and quickly entered the state, "Yes, Mr. Evan, our family specializes in detoxification, and it is a hundred-year-old brand."

    Old Evan looked at her suspiciously, and then Look at Professor Dinah, "Professor, are you kidding me? A hundred years ago, is this lady an adult?"

    Professor Dinah was also a little hesitant. She didn't want to bring Chi Yue here, but Chi Yue insisted that she had method, she had to take her to try her luck.

    But in front of Old Evan, she still nodded calmly, "Mr. Evan, let Chi try."

    Think of the critical illness notice under the medical planet, and the little Evan who is still hanging on oxygen, Old Evan Wen Ye gritted his teeth and led Chi Yue into the separate temporary ward.

    Chi Yue was so impatient, she walked in in three steps and two steps. Sure enough, Evan was lying on the bed, his face turned blue, and his body was already twitching. He held his head in both hands, and his fat face looked very painful.

    Chi Yue looked at it and knew that the toxicity was not very high, it was only slightly poisoned, but strychnine was a highly poisonous substance.

    She put her hand on Evan's pulse to probe, then opened Evan's closed teeth, thought for a while, and asked in a soft voice: "Evan is probably around seven o'clock in the evening, licking or tasting a little. A mouthful of horse money, right?"

    Old Evan followed behind her, looking at this petite and beautiful black-haired girl's flowing movements in surprise, hearing this, he nodded hurriedly, "Yes, it's seven o'clock, Evan He thought it was absurd that someone in the class said that this fruit was edible, so he picked one and tasted it, and after a while, he became dizzy and breathless, and we were immediately sent to the hospital."

    Chi Yue shook her head wordlessly for a while.

    The lop-eared rabbit muttered in her ear: "This big fool!"

    Evan twitched again, and his face showed a similar expression of a wry smile. , but was stopped by Chi Yue.

    Old Evan watched in amazement as Chi Yue stopped his hand, and the slender and fair arm was pressed against his place, which made him relieved.

    "This is the convulsion caused by poisoning, Mr. Evan, please block all the light in the room, and let your family go out to wait, Evan needs a dark and quiet environment, and please prepare me some honey first , Mung bean."

    Chi Yue said, and turned on her brain again. Mung bean and honey are fine, but detoxification of licorice is not convenient. It happened that in Xinglin app, licorice needed three gold coins to unlock, she used it to unlock licorice, When I exit, I see "in progress" displayed in the task bar, and I don't care.

    Seeing the girl's determined and calm expression, Old Evan did so subconsciously, and asked his pet housekeeper to bring a lot of shading cloths to cover them, and then sent someone out to buy them - the galaxy all drink nutrients, and many things are not always available, such as mung beans , honey, you have to buy it now.

    Mrs. Evan, who had been following behind without a word, suddenly came over, stopped her husband, and shook her head vigorously, "Sorry, miss, I can't trust you so rashly, you are too young, this is not a doll game, please come back."

    Dai Professor Na anxiously looked at Evan lying on the bed. Old Evan also grabbed his wife's arm in embarrassment, but Mrs. Evan still firmly refused Chi Yue's diagnosis and treatment.

    Chi Yue didn't feel offended at all. As the saying goes, she has no hair on her mouth and is insecure. When she practiced medicine in Lanxing, she was too young, and she was a traditional Chinese medicine doctor who became more and more popular with age. Patients would rather line up with the bald old doctor than come to see her directly.

    Evan on the bed seemed to be stimulated by their quarrel, there was brief panic and convulsions, it was very painful to curl up into a ball, Chi Yue immediately made a stop action, "Those who are poisoned by stryker, light and sound will stimulate them Let's go out, everyone."

    Mr. Evan no longer hesitated, and took his wife by the shoulders and took his wife out of the house, but Professor Dinah stayed behind to fight.

    Soon, the room was dark and silent, and Evan, who had always been prone to irritability and panic, slowly became quiet and lay on the bed no longer struggling.

    Seeing this, Mrs. Evan's heart dropped by half.

    Honey and mung beans were delivered, and Chi Yue took out the unlocked licorice from her pocket—the medicinal herbs appeared directly in her pocket after they were unlocked, which was really cool technology.

    She skillfully used the small pot found by the housekeeper to add 60g of water to decoct, and directly administered a large dose. Without waiting for Evan to respond, she opened his tightly closed mouth and forcibly poured it down. Mrs. Evan was so frightened that she almost fainted.

    "What is that? Oh my God," Mrs. Evan shuddered as she watched Chi Yue's movements on the screen, "what are you kidding? Mung beans can still cure diseases, we must be crazy!"

    Old Evan tried his best to appease his dissatisfied wife, but he was also worried.

    On the light screen, after the medicinal soup was eaten, Evan had another convulsion, clutching his stomach as if in pain.

    Mrs. Evan finally couldn't help breaking her husband's hand and ran towards Little Evan's ward. At this time, on the light screen, Evan's sluggish eyes suddenly blinked, regaining clarity. Mrs. Wen froze in place for a while, and leaned closer to the light screen to take a good look.

    The cruel picture they imagined did not happen, Evan's closed jaw slowly opened, and he spat out a few mouthfuls.

    "God, Evan can speak," Mrs. Evan exclaimed, "Is this okay?"

    Of course not, Chi Yue told Evan to lie down, although Evan was not very toxic and he was treated in time, but Follow-up diagnosis and treatment are still needed. A large amount of honey, licorice and mung bean soup is poured in, which relieves most of the toxicity and saves life. However, it is necessary to continue to take decoctions to eradicate the toxicity.

    Evan's face improved a little, but he was still very pale. Chi Yue took the remaining mung beans, licorice, etc., and instructed the servants to cook the licorice and mung beans with 125g of water in a small pot, once every 4 hours, for 2- 4 doses.

    Chi Yue commanded calmly, and Professor Dina, who had never been involved, went out to explain the situation to old Evan. After learning that her younger son was not in danger of life, Mrs. Evan was completely relieved.

    Thinking of her rudeness just now, Mrs. Evan's face became hot, and she hurriedly asked Professor Dinah how to make up for it.

    So when Chi Yue came out of the room, she saw three boxes of nutritional supplements neatly placed in front of her, with flavors marked on the outside, "Peach", "Pomelo", "Chocolate"...

    Mrs. Evan's face was flushed . , the big brown eyes are full of guilt, "Miss Chi, I apologize for my previous offense, I heard Professor Dinah say that you are from an extremely cold planet, the medical department has a lot of expenses, these are three boxes of advanced nutrients, all of you young The taste that girls like, I hope you can accept it."

    Chi Yue was startled, and quickly shied away, joking, a bottle of advanced nutritional supplements is 100 star coins, and now three boxes are sent directly, this is 3600 star coins, doctor, how can you accept it Red envelopes, ah no, nutritional supplements.

    But old Evan and Mrs. Evan were very determined, and even became a little nervous. Chi Yue also knew that they were afraid that they would not accept it. Regardless of Evan's condition, this is also the psychology of the patient's family who always want to send some gifts.

    In order to reassure them, Chi Yue had to respond first, but in her heart she planned to find an opportunity to return it to Evan.

    Mr. Evan is also very grateful. After all, even the experts of the medical planet are helpless, but this girl who is less than her shoulders solved it with great ease, not even ten minutes.

    As far as they were talking, Evan's round face was already bloody.

    In addition, everyone has heard of that myth and legend. Old Evan and Mrs. Evan are very excited. .

    Old Evan sent Chi Yue out, and couldn't help but babble, "The professor at the hospital said that in order to cure it, a whole body exchange transfusion operation must be done to replace all the blood with new energy renewable blood, but the risk is too great... "

    "..."

    Just a moment, Chi Yue almost fell to the sky at the door of the airship, and Mrs. Evan's face turned pale with fright, for fear that something might go wrong with the goddess.

    Chi Yue suppressed the roar in her heart and boarded the airship indifferently, watching the old Evans behind her sigh.

    As soon as the airship started, Chi Yue couldn't hold back her heart and shouted, "As for what! As for what! The whole body is exchanged, and the new energy can be regenerated. Technology is not like this!"

    As if she had guessed what she was thinking, she dropped her ears. The rabbit laughed loudly on the side, and the rabbit face was very funny, which attracted Professor Dinah's pet housekeeper, a proud civet cat, to give it a disgusting look, and the lop-eared rabbit immediately closed his mouth and was very rude. Posing the same indifferent attitude as Chi Yue.

    Chi Yue put aside her thoughts and stared at the scenery outside the window obsessively. The architectural style of Pearl Planet is also different from that of Fleet Planet, which has a strong sci-fi sense. Gem pearls are everywhere, and even the street lights are silver luminous stones, shining charmingly in the night sky. of light.

    The airship sailed into the galaxy tunnel, the meteors streaked, and the Milky Way fell, sparkling.

    Chi Yue held her breath, only to feel that her body after a hard day's work was relieved a lot, and she looked at the Milky Way.

    Professor Dinah had a lot of things to ask her. As a professor at the Galaxy Military Academy, she would not think Chiyue was a goddess, like the old Evan family. The stories on the prescriptions and acupuncture in ancient books are all myths and legends. How could it be possible? Does anyone really?

    She is more inclined to what kind of aristocratic elders have taught Chi Yue. After teaching for many years, she has seen countless students, and there are many family members who have been engaged in medicine for generations, but Chi Yue doesn't want to say, she doesn't ask anymore.

    It's impossible that Chi Yue really knows acupuncture and Chinese medicine. She would rather believe that she will win the happy prize of Lucky Planet.

    However, it was possible to use this to motivate Chi Yue, and Professor Dinah made up her mind secretly.

    And didn't Chi Yue say that he is a century-old brand of detoxification? Although he doesn't understand it well, if there are any cases of poisoning in the future, it seems that he can introduce Chi Yue to earn a part-time fee.

    Chi Yue still didn't know what kind of misunderstanding he had said to Professor Dinah, and even made a joke not long after.

    After arriving at the school, Professor Dinah also instructed her that the school will comprehensively consider her performance this time and give her points so that she can pay more attention to the school's honor roll.

    Chi Yue was still confused and didn't know what it meant, but the next day, she solved her doubts.

    Following the tips of her wrist and brain, Chi Yue walked to the tallest tower in the school, and she saw a huge virtual light screen, very conspicuous, surrounded by some students.

    She took a closer look curiously, and there were several large characters listed on the virtual light screen [Milky Way Military Academy Honor Roll].

    On the far left is [Combat Power List], followed by [Auxiliary List] [Combat Readiness List] [General List].

    Xu Shi heard the discussion of his classmates in class, and Chi Yue saw at a glance that No.5 on the [General List] was also No.1 on the [Auxiliary List], which was Raphael.

    In addition, there is another eye-catching name that almost dominates every list on the screen, making it difficult for Chi Yue not to notice.

    This person monopolized No.1 on the [Combat Power List], No.2 on the [Auxiliary List], and No.2 on the [Combat Readiness List].

    It is still the NO.1 fault in the overall list.

    Throwing away a full thousand points from NO.2, it is quite a bit of a temperament that is invincible.

    Reminds Chi Yue of Lan Xing's words: It's so terrifying.

    The name is actually a rare word in the galaxy like her.

    The surname is Chu, Chu Luan.

    The lop-eared rabbit standing by the side suddenly shouted in surprise: "My God! It's him, a cold-blooded killer. Three points of thin coolness and four points of carelessness. Dark night emperor. Domineering school grass. Don't bully the poor. Chu Luan!"

    Chi Yue: ? ? ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 358 62
Author: Eleven Youcheng Category: Science Fiction Space 205,900 words | serialized Update: 2023-08-13 [Infrastructure] [Power] [Apocalypse] [Food] [1...
23.8K 288 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...
52.6K 893 81
Su Xuan dressed as the heroine of an interstellar abuse article. The heroine was born in a barren star with a kind heart. One day, she rescued a man...
48.5K 694 97
Traveling to the interstellar era, Chu Yu took her time and began to return to her old business. She writes novels-- Future Reader: How could the ear...