LOYALTY - BAKI .H

By LILMEOWMEOW28

Think of this as a romantic comedy/ slice of life high school to young adult anime but wattpad This story do... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
๐Ÿฅณ
11
12
13
14
15
SEASON 2
โ€ขSZN 2 teaserโ€ข
โ€ขPrologue.1โ€ข
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7

๐Ÿคก

2.8K 73 15
By LILMEOWMEOW28

HELLOOOOOO EVERYONE ITS ME YOUR FAVORITE PART TIME LESBIAN AND EVERYTHING INBETWEEN 😉 💗💛💙

SO 😁 I was going to update today with TWO chapters but I got distracted by this user calling me a NIGGA 😌 now if you know then you know I myself am a BLACK girl ✊🏾.

And I don't take disrespect lightly so I have SCREENSHOTS of said actions so y'all know exactly what I'm talking about. ☺️

@Cybercrimenerd

Heyyy boo 👻 Wassup I hope you get the attention you were looking for 🤣.

First was just gonna mute you and I did but thennn I was like "that's thinking small".

And now I want everyone to see the bullshit that comes with being a black creator on any platform.

And I'm not even a popular writer 😂 like I'm just doing this for fun.

So to anyone reading this and those who love my books GENUINELY I want to say thank you.

And also I'm putting out a book with Jungkook as the lead so if you like kpop check that out when it comes until then continue to read this one until I'm sick of it lmao. 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 187 39
SEQUEL DISCONTINUED TEMPORARILY!! ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ/๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ป๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช, ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜บ, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 50 14
๐€๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š 17 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ข...
289K 14.1K 31
๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐€๐ˆ๐‘ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ โคท IN WHICH SHE GETS TO SEE ANOTHER SIDE OF THE BOY SHE LIKES โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ BAJI X FE...
372K 11.8K 104
For my black queens who love The Haikyuu boys If you don't like keep negative comments to yourself thx๐Ÿ˜Œ