I just want to live freely no...

By SakomiSS

UNDER EDITING AND WON'T RECOMMEND READING NOW Keira died accidentally and then met a god for who knows what r... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New Story Maybe
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A Notice (Urgent One)

Chapter 14

5.5K 215 66
By SakomiSS

Everyone in the mansion was busy looking for a certain someone. And that certain someone was in the garden hiding away to skip his classes.

"Young master!"

"Young master! It's time for your lesson!"

"LILY! Help us find him please!"

"My my~ The hell is going on here?"

"Young master is nowhere!"

*Sigh "Is he again skipping his classes?"

"Yes, Lily!"

"Well, that brat must be making some trouble somewhere. Let's check the garden."

The maids and butlers looking for that certain 'young master who is a brat and must be making trouble rn' came to the garden to search for him.

"Young master?!"

"How did he end up in the tree again?!"

"Young master, how the?!"

"Ehh?!"

(A/N: I just realized that my mc looks a bit like Satoru Gojo as their hair and eye color are the same)

"Tsk! I didn't think I would be caught so fast."

Lily put both hands on her hips and glared at the young boy in front of her.

"Young master Keira, you again skipped your classes."

"Come on Lily, don't be like this!!"

Keira pouted and started to whine.

*Sigh "You were so obedient when you were younger. How did you end up like this again?"

"Come on Lily! I'm not a kid anymore. I'm already 20!"

*Done look "You still look behave like a kid tho."

Keira again whined causing Lily to sigh again. 

It had been 6 years since everything started to change. Lily was glad to see Keira behave like this and express himself. 6 years ago, Keira started to change and interacted with others more. The servants in the mansion realized how wrong they were to think of Keira as someone bad.

They even got to know that Keira has a very good mindset. He has good knowledge in handling paper works and nobles. He can invent many new things which never even existed and even turned out to be wonderful. He also has good nursing and doctor knowledge. Moreover, HIS COOKING'S OUT OF THE WORLD!!

The servants started to like Keira more and now the whole mansion only consists of people who want to protect the young boy. His angelic smile.....His innocent heart......His wonderful world.......

I don't even know what's going on in this world. I was supposed to enter the royal academy when I was 16 and it all happened. But.......it was all normal? I mean I didn't chase Riley like I was supposed to and didn't interrupt Ilya's time with Riley. But.....how come THEY ARE STILL FRIENDS?! AREN'T THEY SUPPOSED TO BE SUPER LOVEY DOVEY AND THEN I GET JEALOUS?! WASN'T I SUPPOSED TO BE KILLED?!

I stopped caring for everything else and everyone but isn't it the same as 'no progress'? I mean Ilya and Riley look at each other like any friend would. Then again, how did they fall in love again in my 1st life?

Also, weren't the duke aka my father and my so-called brothers suppose to ignore and despise me? HOW COME THEY ALWAYS STICK AROUND ME WITHOUT ATTENDING TO THEIR DUTIES?!

I was supposed to die 2 years ago when I tried to kill Ilya after getting jealous. But I didn't get jealous as I stopped seeing Riley in that light. Ilya and Riley were ever so good friends. No romantic lovey-dovey scene. I didn't try to kill Ilya like in my 1st life. So as a result, I'm still alive.

*Sigh How did all of this happen again? I think it was nearly 6 years ago when I decided to change and be myself. AND THE MOST MAJOR PROBLEM IS THAT I'M GETTING LOVE STARES!!

It started 3 or 4 years ago. And all of their stares are so obvious that I can't help but notice.

I never even thought that Ilya and Ian would be on the list. I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT RILEY BEING IN LOVE WITH ME IN MY WORST NIGHTMARE! It was when I started going to the academy that some boys started flirting with me. Riley looked like he wanted to skin them alive and finally pushed them away from me. I never saw him that angry even in my 1st life. He boldly said in front of everyone that he was in love with me and proposed to me.

Well, I lost my feeling for him so I refused but he still wanted to court me. It was scary tbh. Then 2 years ago in our graduation ceremony, Ian and Ilya decided to confess to me. Ilya even said that he could no longer see me as a brother. Ian said that he wanted to be himself and realized that the person he was in love with was me.

IT IS SCARY!! WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE CHASING MY VIRGIN ASS!!

But the scariest person is him.....

I never thought that my heart could beat so fast. It felt so....astonishing? I didn't even feel that much with Riley.

That bastard! He even stole my 1st kiss! Fucker!

Flashback~~

Keira was strolling leisurely in the garden as he was bored as hell.

"Wifey~"

"Fuck! What do you want?!"

"Well, I missed you, wifey~"

"Shut up! It's creepy to hear you calling me that!"

"Well, then.....how about HONEY~~"

"Oh hell no! Stay away from me perv!"

*Whining "You're so cruel to me~"

*Sigh "What do you want now?"

Yukito made a thinking face and said,

"Well~ How about a kiss then~?"

*Done face "Go away before I call the guards."

"Come on~ Don't be like this"

"Well, I would rather kiss a random stranger than kiss you."

Yukito's smile disappeared after hearing Keira's words and gave off a dangerous aura.

*Serious "What did you just say?"

Keira still oblivious to the obvious change answered him again.

"Well, I said that I would rather ki-"

"Well, too bad for you. Even if you fall in love with someone else, I would make sure to make you mine. I ain't giving you to anyone. You are mine, understand honey~"

*Blushing face "Y-you bas-bastard!"

"Well then~ See ya~"

*Huff "Idiot......"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 104K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
360K 27.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1.1M 28.5K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
2.1M 122K 43
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...