๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐ยฒ~๐€๐„...

meleysbabe

โ๐ˆ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐€ ๐Œ๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐”๐ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐€๐๐„๐‘ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“๐‹๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐–๐€๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐”๐‘๐... ะ•ั‰ะต

-๐‚๐€๐’๐“-
-๐๐€๐‹๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐€๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ƒ-
-๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„-
-A Dส€แด€ษขแดษด ษชs Bแดส€ษด-
-Lแด‡ษขแด€แด„ส-
-Mษชแด…ษดษชษขสœแด›-
-Fษชส€sแด› FสŸษชษขสœแด›-
-Hแดษดแดส€ Aษดแด… Dแดœแด›ส-
-Dส€แด€ษขแดษด Gแด€แดแด‡s-
-Sษชส€แด‡ษดs แด€ษดแด… Wษชแด›แด„สœแด‡s-
-Nษชษขสœแด›แดแด€ส€แด‡-
-Dส€แด€ษขแดษด Kษดษชษขสœแด›-
-Tสœแด‡ Rแด‡แด… Kแด‡แด‡แด˜-
-Sแด›แด€ส€-แด„ส€แดssแด‡แด…-
-Pส€แด‡แด›แด›ษชแด‡sแด› แดา“ FสŸแดแดกแด‡ส€s-

-๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐-

5.6K 96 6
meleysbabe

°ʰᵒˡˡᵒʷ ᶜʳᵒʷⁿ°

“Hᴏᴡ ᴛᴇʀʀɪʙʟᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs,
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ
ʙᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ʜɪs ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
ʟᴀᴅʏ; ʜᴏᴡ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ
ᴅᴇsᴛᴏʀʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴏᴛʜ.”

– “Fɪʀᴇ Aɴᴅ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ”
Aʀᴄʜᴍᴀᴇsᴛᴏʀ Gʏʟᴅᴀʏɴ

A Hᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ Tʜᴇ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ
/ASOIAF Fᴀɴғɪᴄ
©Meleysbabe

“Oɴ sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴡɪɴɢs ᴏғ ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ɢʀᴇᴇɴ,
ʜᴇ ᴡʜɪsᴋᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴡᴀʏ, ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ
ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ғᴀᴠᴏʀ. Bɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ
sᴏᴜʟs ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, sᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ
ɪʟʟ-ʙᴇɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ғᴀᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴋɪss ᴏғ
Bʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ Mᴏᴏɴᴅᴜsᴛ.

–“Fɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Bʟᴏᴏᴅ”
Pᴀssᴀɢᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ
Aʀᴄʜᴍᴀᴇsᴛᴏʀ Gʏʟᴅᴀʏɴ

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄. Balora Greywood has heard the terrible tale of her great-great-grandmother Raella Greywood a thousand times. Has heard the warning, the caution of what loving a prince of dragons would lead for a Greywood. Knowing the story by heart, remembering what such hazardous love brought for the kind but sad dragon maiden. A love they said threatened to devore the Seven Kingdoms whole in a wave of fire and blood.

Determined and proud, with the blood of dragons and wolves burning an icy path in her veins, she strives not to be the same. To not be haunted by the ghost of her sorrows from life till death.

To not be kind but dead before her time.

Hopes and wishes are trivial and pitiful amusements to the wicked hearts of the gods, who laugh in terrible delight at the chaos and stuff themselves full of the desperate devotion of those they inflict their cruel plans upon. Tears of broken souls and spilled blood are their currency, and all must pay.

Ichor-stained hands spin terrible fates on silver spindles, threads painted red with blood and glimmering gold with promise. Woven together by the ancient hands of a blind three-eyed weaver, a tapestry of beautiful lies and morbid truths creates a scene of turmoil and conflict.

Brother against brother, friend against old friend, dragon against dragon, and lover against lover.

War like a ravenous snake, coils, and draws closer as the rancor of its intentions is made clear with sharpened fangs glittering prettily with dripping poison, slithering closer to the temptatious beating heart of its rancid desires. Prey, quaking with uncontrollable fear and discord rising to the surface for all to see.

None are spared in the wake of its hungry, in its edacious hunt for glory and legacy. Not even those of even the purest of hearts.

Allured and ensnared, Balora cannot help but find herself and all those she cares about stranded amongst the decaying heart of it all, no better than ships stranded in the eye of the storm awaiting for the peace to pass and the madness to push down on them. Peace growing fragile and weak with each fading breath of the hollowed king who sits wearily atop his conquered throne of blood and cooling embers, pecked away of his soul each day by the crows of death and poisoned by the snakes of deceit he so foolishly trusted. Pillars of order crumble as the demand for ostensible justice roars, as blood calls for blood and an eye for a son, is behested.

War in its bloody rampage hardly travels alone, shadowed by sweet lust and painful yearning. Tied together in an unbreakable bond as ancient as the gods themselves, for where one is, the others shall be behind it. For even the gods can not even sway the will of the three, three fates, three heads, and three fires.

By wicked and terrible design, it is only for the craven amusement of the gods that they should bind the hearts of Balora Greywood and Aemond Targaryen together. That their love should bloom in the hideous face of adversity. A love so strong and all-consuming, branded permanently upon their hearts by the marks of bloodstained passion and crimson promises.

Two hearts, two souls, joined together under a cursed moon by scared vows of godly blood and dragon fire painted upon their golden skin. Damned love with broken edges and fool’s gold sensibilities grows to forsake them as war and loyalties are tested.

Star-crossed and drunk by the love that pours forth from the corroded chalice they sip greedily from blood-soaked lips and deadly hearts, how under a sky of flames will these two souls survive the causeway carved out for them by careless hands?

When the call to war and pride proves to be far stronger than that of the heart, for none are safe in love and war.

❝Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ

Tʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ,

Eᴠᴇɴ ɪғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴏᴡ ᴏᴜʀ

ᴛᴀʟᴇ ɪs ᴛᴏʟᴅ❞

- Nɪᴋɪᴛᴀ Gɪʟʟ

Dᴜᴛʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
ᴏғ Lᴏᴠᴇ

&

Lᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ
ᴏғ Dᴜᴛʏ

❝Wᴀʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ sɪᴍᴘʟʏ ᴛᴡᴏ sɪᴅᴇs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɪɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴏɴʟʏ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ sɪᴅᴇ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ғᴏᴏʟɪsʜ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟs ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ. ❞

AUTHORS NOTE~

Aʟʟ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀ Hᴏᴜsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ Gᴇᴏʀɢᴇ R.R. Mᴀʀᴛɪɴ, ᴀʟʟ I ᴏᴡɴ ɪs Hᴏᴜsᴇ Gʀᴇʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs.

Dɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀs:

Tʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀs ɪs ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ Tʜᴇ Gᴀᴍᴇ ᴏғ Tʜʀᴏɴᴇs Uɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ.

Sᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀᴜᴛɪᴏɴ.

Hᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs!!!!!!

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

18.8K 1.1K 7
๐Œ๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐•๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐‘๐ก๐š๐ž๐ง๐ฒ๐ซ๐š ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐, ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ž...
The Red Queen|D.T|HOTD ~Issy~

ะคัะฝั‚ะตะทะธ

63.1K 1.9K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...
Visions of Gideon โ€†โ€†

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

61.2K 1.5K 9
Is it a video? Is it a video? . . . โ € โธบ โ €Fire and Blood / House of the Dragon โ € โธบ โ €fem!oc x Cregan Stark โ € โธบ โ €cover by @ewgender
35.3K 1.2K 17
๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐”๐„๐ƒ. . . ! โช ๐•ฟ๐–ง๐–ค ๐•ฝ๐–ค๐–ฃ ๐•ผ๐–ด๐–ค๐–ค๐–ญ . . . ! โซ ๐“†ฉโ™ฑ๐“†ช โ”โ”โ”โ” โฒ ๐—— . . . ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—˜๐—ก . . . โณ ใ€Œโœทใ€ โ› ๐ˆ ๐ ๐– ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๏ฟฝ...