K. // Quackity x OC

By Hallib23

2 twitch streamers falling in love after twitchcon. Eden and Quackity are both perfect for each other, they'... More

K.
|| K. Playlist
one || twitchcon
two || late night/early morning walk
three || ends and beginnings
four || marathons and midnights
six || calls and dumb mistakes
seven || echoity
eight || twitter fiasco
nine || drunk mistakes
ten || hangovers and unclear feelings
eleven || no service
twelve || sweet dreams
thirteen || delicious but dead
fourteen || centimeters apart

five || some sleep

270 7 4
By Hallib23

|| Alex Quackity's perspective ||

"Dude I love this part." I nudged Echo's shoulder.

"Dude?" I asked.

I leaned forward to find a peacefully asleep Echo in a blanket burrito.

I chuckled under my breath and lightly shook her.

"Echo." I said, dragging out the "o".

She slightly squinted her eyes, then immediately fell back asleep.

"Ugh." I turned over to her, then scooped her in my arms to carry her to her bedroom.

"What are you doing step bro?" She said in a groggy voice.

She's pretty much asleep and she's still making jokes. I laughed, then bent my knees and leaned down to open her bedroom door.

"I feel like a bride," she said, "we should kiss now." She joked.

I shook my head and smiled. I lightly put her down on her bed, then pulled the comforter and sheets over her. Even though she was already in a blanket cocoon.

"Thanks dude." She slurred her speech.

"No problem Eden," I replied.

"You should stay in here, like one of those fanfictions tropes." Echo chuckled.

"You are so dumb."

"Love you, goodnight." She said.

"You too shithead, goodnight."

I walked out of her room, then turned off the hall light. I made my way back to the living room where I got the pillow that I threw at Echo off the floor and got a blanket off the back of the couch.

I made myself comfortable, then I turned off the tv.

After about 10 minutes of thinking about what happened during the day, and some embarrassing thing that happened to me 3 years ago, I finally drifted to sleep.

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and the sweet smell of fruit. I turned over on my back, confused as to where I was for a moment, then remembered I was at Echo's.

"Echo?" I asked. All I could see was the tall ceiling. To my right was the tv and the speakers for it. And in front of me I saw the edge of the kitchen island, but couldn't see if anyone was actually in the kitchen or not.

From behind my head I saw Echo walk up to the couch.

"Hey dude. What's up? You're finally awake, it's 11:25 on the dot right now."

She came from the side of the couch and lifted my shins up and then sat down, putting them in her lap.

"Don't even act like this is a late time to wake up, you usually sleep until 2:00," I said in a deep morning voice.

"Shut up." she laughed and pulled out her phone because she got a notification.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Why'd you wanna know? Are you jealous?" She joked.

"Maybe," I said as I sat up and stretched, bringing my arms above my head to try and loosen any tight muscles.

"You wish I was."

"Bullshit." She responded.

I smiled and got up to brush my teeth, after that was done I made my way to the kitchen, then sat down on one of the bar stools at the kitchen island.

"Smells delicious," I said.

"Thank you. Do you want a pancake? I also made a strawberry and banana smoothie if you want one." She responded.

"Both of those would be amazing, if it isn't too much work."

"It's no problem, Karl actually stopped by and stole a pancake while you were asleep."

"Of course he did." I laughed and shook my head.

I ran my hands through my hair and sighed. I realized I didn't have my beanie on, but I was too tired to get up and look for it.

After a few minutes, Eden sat down beside me, then handed me a plate of the thickest pancake I've ever seen in my life, and a glass with the smoothie in it.

"Shit this pancake is almost as thick as my ass." I voiced.

"Remember when we called you Flatty Patty?"

"You need to shut the fuck up." I deadpanned.

She laughed and continued eating.

After eating breakfast I decided it was time for me to head home.

I thanked her for the delicious food and for letting me stay over. And also for the amazing night I had before, in which she responded with, 'that's what she said'.

We hugged and said our goodbyes, then I made my way out to my car.

I hopped in and rolled down my window, Echo started to wave, then a panicked expression colored her face as she ran inside.

What the hell was that about, I thought, worrying about whether or not I should go back inside to see what was wrong, and to see if she was okay. But that's when she ran back out with my beanie in her hand.

She ran up to my car and gave me the beanie through the window.

"You scared me, dumbass. I thought you'd seen a ghost or something." I said.

"Sorry dude, there was a couple walking down the street, and it made me realize that you didn't have it on."

"Well thank you for remembering, because I would've been halfway home when I realized and probably driving with my elbows so could cover my head with my hands." I joked.

I looked back at the couple walking past the house. They were probably in their late 40s.

"You really fucking thought those people would do anything if they saw me without my beanie?" I laughed.

"No, I didn't say that you dumbass. I said it just made me realize you didn't have it. And plus you never know." She chuckled then shrugged her shoulders, tilting her head and bringing her arms up and her hands out to make a "w" shape, shrugging with her hands.

We continued laughing and joking around for a few more minutes until it was time for me to actually leave, for real this time.

I pulled out of the driveway and headed towards my house.

I pulled into the driveway, then walked inside.

I should probably stream Karmaland later today, I thought to myself.

I didn't really have much to do, I was just kind of bored.

I went to my living room, and plopped down on the couch. I stretched, then leaned back to grab the remote.

I skimmed through Netflix and Hulu but couldn't find anything I was in the mood to watch. So I clicked on Spotify and played a playlist through the tv speakers.

I went to my room to grab my laptop, then sat back down.

I needed to finish some schoolwork that I had forgotten to do last week.

That's pretty much what I did for the rest of the day until it was time for me to stream.

It was around 11:00 at night for me, a little late for me to be streaming but I didn't mind it. I set up my camera and pc. And I had twitch open. After a few more minutes of setting everything up, I finally hit the 'Go Live' button.

I streamed for about 1 hour and 30 minutes, I said goodbye to chat, then ended the stream.

Streaming can be so tiring sometimes. The moment after I ended stream, I took a few steps to my bed, plopped down, then fell asleep. It was about a 2-hour nap. I woke up around 2:00 am, feeling energized.

"Jesus Christ my sleep schedule is so fucked." I said to myself under my breath.

I didn't know what to do, and I was bored, so I decided to call BadBoyHalo.

A/n: this one was a short chapter, but it's here! 😁🎉! Hope you all enjoyed. <3 (1263 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 20.4K 24
หš* เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š ๐’๐“๐”๐‚๐Š ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ | โ you are stuck with me, so i guess i'll be sticking with you. โž - ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘š๐‘’ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘๐‘œ...
44K 971 15
QUACKITY X OC โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐ป๐‘’ was a fan until she noticed him. เฟเพ‚ โ”Šอ™ ห˜อˆแต•ห˜อˆ ๐ด๐‘๐‘๐ด๐ต๐ธ๐ฟ๐ฟ๐ด is a fairly known streamer throughout both twitch an...
11.4K 413 38
๐’‰๐’š๐’‚๐’„๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’‰ โ”€โ”€โ”€ can you find freedom in a world where your only goal is to find your soulmate? will outside factors control your will to conti...
23.6K 727 46
IN WHICH two best friends realize falling in love wasn't going to ruin their friendship "as much as it seems like you own my heart, it's astronomy, w...