Stockholm syndrome

By JUSTDONTASK08

Stockholm syndrome obvi TW: Death, depression and maybe some self harm. Full cover credit @-acepoker- More

Preface
chapter 1
chapter 2 - Mornin' Gorgeous
A/N
Chapter 3 - Boyfriends
A/N
Chapter 4 - Happily
A/N
Chapter 6 - Without You

Chapter 5 - To be so lonely

9 1 0
By JUSTDONTASK08

I was alone. He was gone. The light in my life had been distinguished. Now, all that was left was a trail of smoke; memories of he and I. I sit on the couch in the dark with my arms wrapped around myself as I recall the traumatic night.

There was screaming. I quickly got up and felt my head spin as I tried to rush over to Harry. I knelt by his side and took ahold of his hand. "Miss, are you ok?" I heard someone ask. I ignored the question as I wiped strands of hair away from Harrys forehead. 

"Ma'am, are you alright? Are you hurt, you're screaming." Another voice asked. I took a ragged breath and realised the screaming was coming from me. "Harry? Harry no." I blubbered as my tears rushed down my face freely. 

I could hear sirens in the distance as I laid my head on Harrys chest listening for a heart beat: I heard nothing. i sat back up and started to beg. "Harry, wake up please baby!" I cried.

Suddenly I felt hands around my arms and pull me off of Harry. "Come on honey we need to take you to the ER." A soft voice told me. I yanked myself out of their grip and knelt back again with Harry. I placed my hands on his chest and began to attempt conpressions.

Hands wrapped around me again and I faught to free myself. Someone was talking to me, but I couldnt understand what was being said. Suddenly I felt a sharp prick in my arm. The last thing I see is Harrys smashed sunglasses, before everything goes black....

CONT  NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 68.7K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
1.2M 112K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1M 48.6K 28
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases in initial chapters which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the...
800K 67.7K 35
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...