The Adventures Of Kisho

By RinaAlrefai

This is not a finished story. The cover is a work in progress. More

Chapter 1: How It Begin
Chapter 2: Republic City
Chapter 4: Where are all The Spirits?
Chapter 5: We Go in Disguise
Chapter 6: Welcome Mya
Chapter 7: We Train!
Chapter 8: A Powerful Battle
Chapter 9: The Showdown
Chapter 10:The plan
Chapter 11: The Start
Chapter 12: The Inside Job
Chapter 13 :The Presentation
Chapter 14: Clue to Clue
Chapter 15 : Clue to Clue (Part 2)
Chapter: 16 Plan in Action
Chapter 17: De-Energized
Chapter 18: Doing Time

Chapter 3: A Run in on The Street

2 0 0
By RinaAlrefai

The next day went to the market again to see if I could spot the same people I saw yesterday in the ally. I was walking around when I ran into a girl named Atlantia. Atlantia had bright blue hair and a soft voice and wore a white dress with seams the same color as her hair. she apologized for running into the me. After walking for a while Atlantia offered to buy me a coffee I agreed and we went to a nearby cafe. Soon the sun was starting to set and the reflection of the sun gllitered It dazzled me. I asked Atlantia if she would like to come to air temple island with me. Atlantia was amazed when we arrived at air temple island she looked wide eyed at everything. Aunt Jinory greeted her then I took her to my room. I told Atlantia what I told Aunt Jinory about the people I saw walking into the ally. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 764 30
Ash Ketchum has finished the world championship, but that also means he's closer to be a pokemon master. He already continue his adventure after his...
757K 24.8K 97
ᶜʰⁱˡᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉˡᵈᵉˢᵗ ᵍᵒᵈᵈᵉˢˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᵃˢᵗ, ʰᵉⁱʳᵉˢˢ ᵒᶠ ᵉᵃʳᵗʰ, ˢᵗᵃʳˢ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ, ˢʰᵉ ᵇᵃˡᵃⁿᶜᵉˢ ⁿᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉ, ᶠᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵘⁿⁱᵗᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ʰᵉʳᵒ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉ...
230K 5.2K 66
After your defeat, sonic decided to spare you.You became something of a anti-hero like shadow and help them on their adventures.The mad doctor now ha...
160K 4.4K 22
لا استبيح النقل 🩵 ...