KINGSTON | Harwin Strong

latinasforharry เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

โ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒโž โ”โ”โ” ๏ฟฝ... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

KINGSTON.
PLAYLIST.
ACT ONE.
INTRODUCTION.
chapter two.
chapter three.
chapter four.
chapter five.
chapter six.
chapter seven.
chapter eight.
chapter nine.
chapter ten.
chapter eleven.
chapter twelve.
chapter thirteen.
chapter fourteen.

chapter one.

11.9K 423 19
latinasforharry เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella and Safyra flew above Kings Landing with Rhaenyra and Syrax right behind them.

"Dohaeras, Safyra!"

Daesella laughed once she landed at the dragon pit. She stood still on her dragon, caressing her scales waiting for her sister to land.

"Must you always make it a competition when we go on dragon back sister?" Rhaenyra questioned Daesella with a smile plastered on her face.

"Must you always lose sister" Daesella answered as she hopped off her dragon.

"Welcome back, Princesses. I trust your ride was pleasant" Ser Harrold said to the girls.

"Try not to look too relieved, ser" Rhaenyra answered, taking off her gloves.

"I am relieved. Every time those beasts brings you both back unspoiled, it saves my head from a spike"

Daesella smiled softly as Safyra lightly nudged her younger sister Syrax to start moving into the dragon pit.

"I trust you all to take good care of Safyra and Syrax" Daesella spoke to the dragon keepers.

"Of course, Princess"

"Syrax is growing quickly. She'll soon be as large as Caraxes" Alicent said to Rhaenyra as the two girls walked over to their friend.

"That's almost large enough to saddle two" Rhaenyra told her friend.

"I do believe Safyra is capable of saddling two Alicent, perhaps one of these days the people of King's Landing will see you up in the skies with me and my sister" Daesella said to Alicent.

Alicent smiled at the princess "I believe I'm quite content as a spectator, thank you"

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"Ah my girls" Aemma said as she saw her two daughters walk into her chambers.

Daesella walked over to her mother, gave her a kiss on the cheek and took a seat next to her.

"You know I don't like you girls to go flying while I'm in this condition"

"You don't like us to go flying while you're in any condition mother" Daesella told her mother, sending her a warm smile.

"Your grace" Alicent greeted the Queen.

"Good morrow Alicent"

"Did you sleep?" Rhaenyra questioned her mother also taking a seat next to her.

"I slept" The Queen answered.

"How long?" Asked Daesella.

"I don't need mothering from you girls" Aemma said.

"Well, here you are, surrounded by attendants, all focused on the babe. Someone has to attend to you" Daesella told her mother.

"You will lie in this bed soon enough, my dear. This discomfort is how we serve the realm"

"I'd rather serve as a knight and ride to battle and glory" Rhaenera spoke up looking at her mother.

The Queen laughed at her daughter's response.
"We have royal wombs, my dear daughters. The child bed is our battlefield. We must learn to face it with a stiff lip. Now take a bath. You both stink of dragon" Aemma told her daughters.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"Sister it's your turn to be the cupbearer, I don't believe myself capable of standing around serving old lords and hearing them talk about politics two days in a row" Daesella said to her sister as she watched her get ready in her chambers.

She watched as Rhaenyra attempted to braid her hair without her handmaid's help. She quickly stood up and went behind her moving her hand from her hair and replacing it with her own.
"You're doing it all wrong Rhaenyra"

Rhaenyra scoffed but had a teasing smile on her lips. "How do you expect me to learn if you always do it for me?" Rhaenyra questioned.

"Do you wish for me to let you do it?" Daesella asked as she stopped her actions.

"No, no, you may continue" Rhaenyra told her sister.

Daesella had a small smirk plastered on her lips and continued her previous actions.

"All done" Daesella spoke up, moving to look at her from the front. "Gorgeous,"

She moved aside and let her sister see herself in the mirror.

"How have you always been so good at doing my hair 'ella?" Rhaenyra turned around to face her sister, who was now laying down on her bed.

"I'm good at everything I do Rhae" Deasella answered simply.

"What do you plan on doing while I'm with father?" Rhaenyra asked laying down next to her.

"I plan on going back with mother, she seems like she could use the company"

"Good thing you don't smell like dragon anymore" Rhaenyra jokes.

Daesella laughed before getting up and offering her sister a hand. "You should get going before father loses his patience" Daesella said to her sister.

Rhaenyra took her hand and stood up, fixing her dress. "You're probably right" Rhaenyra answered.

"The cups won't fill themselves Rhaenyra" Daesella said, doing her best to mock her fathers voice.

Rhaenyra laughed "A cupbearer is never late Rhaenyra" She said, also mocking her father.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Daesella sat in a chair next to her mothers bed. She took in the appearance of her mother and felt her heart break a little. She knew how many children her mother had lost after her and Rhaenyra. The Queen would put herself through the pain of childbirth time and time again, and all for what? The chance of getting a male heir?

"Mother promise me that this is the last time" Dasella spoke up looking at her mother.

Aemma sighed "Daesella..."

Daesella grabbed a hold of her hand in an attempt to comfort both her mother and herself.
"Mother I'm serious, I cannot watch you go through this another time"
She was looking down at their hands that were intertwined. She took a deep breath before continuing.

"If the babe is a boy, then I hope father will finally be happy, but if it is another girl then so be it mother. Have father name Rhaenyra heir. I just cannot stand around and watch you destroy yourself and your body for the sake of my fathers wishes" Daesella finished, her eyes showing just how desperate she truly was for her mother to listen to her.

Aemma let go of her daughter's hand and brought them up to her cheeks. She pressed her forehead against hers and felt Daesellas hands go around her forearms.

"I promise you Daesella this will be the last time you ever see me in this state" The Queen whispered. The pair stayed like that for a moment until a knock interrupted them. Aemma let go of her daughter and pressed a loving kiss on her cheek.

"Come in" The Queen softly spoke.

The door was pushed open and in came Ser Harwin Strong, Daesellas personal-sworn shield. Harwin had been Daesellas guard since she was three- and- ten years of age.

Harwin bowed in respect toward the Queen and the Princess "Your grace,"

"Good morrow Ser Harwin" The Queen responded, giving him a small smile.

"I'm terribly sorry to interrupt, but Princess Rhaenyra and Lady Alicent are requesting Princess Daesellas presence in the garden" Ser Harwin spoke, keeping his eyes on the Princess.

"Of course, I will see you later, mother. Get some rest" Daesella said, giving her mothers hand on the last squeeze before walking out with Harwin.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Harwin and Daesella walked in comfortable silence through the halls of the castle.

"I am sorry for interrupting your time with your mother, Princess" Harwin told Daesella.

Daesella shook her head "There's no need to be sorry Ser Harwin, I was just about to leave anyway"

"Still, I know how much you love spending time with her grace," Harwin responded.

Over the years Harwin and Daesella had grown close. Daesella didn't just see Harwin as her personal guard, she saw him as a friend.

"Don't fret too much Ser Harwin"

Harwin had a small smile on his face "I'll try not to, Princess"

They had eventually found themselves in the gardens. Harwin turned towards Daesella "I'll be here if you need anything Princess"

Daesella nodded her head "Thank you Ser Harwin"

Daesella walked towards where her sister and Alicent were seated. Alicent was standing up while Rhaenyra was leaning against a tree.

"You ladies requested my presence?" Daesella asked teasingly.

She took a seat next to her sister and Rhaenyra laid her head on her lap looking up at her "Can you please tell Alicent to stop asking me about the reading?" Rhaenyra asked Daesella.

Daesella laughed, running her fingers through Rhaenyras hair "Did you do the reading sister?"

"You are always like this when you're worried"Alicent spoke up.

"Like what?" Rhaenyra questioned.

"Disagreeable" Alicent responded "You're worried your father is about to overshadow you with a son"

"I only worry for my mother. I hope for my father that he gets a son. As long as I can recall, it's all he's wanted" Rhaenyra told Alicent.

"She's right Alicent, The king has always wished for a male heir. Unfortunately our mother is the only one that has to suffer over my fathers wishes" Daesella informed the girl.

"You both want him to have a son?" Alicent asked.

"I want to fly with you and Daesella on dragon-back, see the great wonders across the Narrow Sea, and eat only cake" Rhaenyra answered simply, playing with her nails.

"I'm being serious"

Rhaenyra looked at Alicent "I never jest about cake"

Alicent huffed and started walking away.

Daesella got up and helped her sister up as well.

"Where are you going?" Daesella asked.

"Home. The hour grows late" Alicent answered.

Rhaenyra rolled her eyes at her friends antics."Princess Nymeria led her Rhoynar across the Narrow Sea on 10,000 ships to flee their Valyrian pursuers. She took Lord Mors Martell of Dorne to husband and burned her own fleet off Sunspear to show her people that they were finished running"

Alicent stopped walking and turned towards her friend. Before she could respond to Rhaenyra, Daesella ripped the page out of the book.

"What are you doing?" Alicent looked shocked at what the young Princess had just done.

Daesella handed the page over to Alicent "So you remember"

"If-if the septa sees this book, then..."

"Fuck the septa" Rhaenyra said from beside Daesella.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

AUTHORS NOTE: WOOOOOO FIRST CHAPTER IS FINALLY OUT🙏 I hope y'all liked it, I know it's slightly brining but still.
ALSO DAESELLA AND RHAENYRA ARE AGED UP TO BE 17. BY EPISODE 3 AFTER THE 3 YEAR TIME JUMP THEY WILL BE 20!!!!

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

750 16 5
[REWRITING] "๐™„ ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ข๐™–๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™จ. / ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข ๐™– ๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™–๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ. " - Sylvia Pla...
166 7 2
[๐š๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฑ ๐จ๐œ] {ฯƒษณษ ฯƒฮนษณษ } โ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ...
35.9K 1K 13
๐ฌ๐จโˆ™๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐ฌโˆ™๐ญ๐ขโˆ™๐œ๐š๐ญโˆ™๐ž๐ ใ€Ž๐ฌ๐žโŒŸ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž,๐ค๐š๐๐ž๐ใ€ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘—๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐’๐’“ ๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’„๐’†๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 77 12
๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—Ÿ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ ๐—ฃ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€' ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ...