Tortured into love ❤

By writerxoxobae

Classic story tbh😒 More

Characters:
1)epilogue/introduction idrk 🤷‍♀️
2)
5)

3)

57 0 0
By writerxoxobae

Kadens pov:

I heard the door open and I saw axel come walking in with his hands behind his back.

"I'm just being honest this fucking chair is not very comfortable so if you really want me to like you." I said glaring at axel as he smirked.

"Would you rather be in my room?"

"Yeah I would."  Axel smirked and I processed what I said and started yelling.

"NO MOT LIKE THATS ITS JUST THAT IT WOULD BE KORE COMFORTABLE!!" I yelled before shutting up.

"Are you sure, I think you really enjoyed that kiss yesterday..." he claimed making me become flustered,because,he was telling the truth..

I just blinked the redness away before pleading with him to let me go upstairs.

"Plus I'm fucking starving." Axel rolled his eyes before smiling and coming closer to me.

He grabbed the knife from behind his back earlier before kneeling down again.

"Oh no it's fading." He said

"Finally," I said rolling my eyes happy that it's going.

"Oh? I guess I'll just make it deeper.." he said making my eyes widen.

He started cutting through my soft skin causing blood to start coming out and my screams echo in this shockingly large room I was in.

Tears then come down my face as I scream as he goes over it harder and more often.

He finally stop after what felt like an eternity causing me to loose my voice.

"I love hearing you scream and cry.." he said,what kind of sick twisted person likes that.

"But yes I will move you upstairs,and if you try to escape I'll come get you again and I'll do my first and last name,also I'll do middle. So don't fucking try it boy." He warned making my heart race and beat rapidly.

He grabbed my hand before taking me upstairs to his room.

He placed me on the bed well "placed" is a big word he pushed me on it.

"You still haven't undone the loose string rope on my wrists.." I say making him smirk.

"Kiss me." He demands making me furrow my eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes but got stopped when axel applied pressure onto my thigh causing me to squeeze my eyes tightly not wanting to cry or scream.

He pulled out the knife from the drawer and carved something deeply into my other one.

"One" why Did he carve one in me?

I look at him confused tears coming down my face every now an again.

"EVERYTIME you roll your eyes I'll carve the number in it." He explained making me nod and fight the temptation to roll my eyes at his weirdness.

"Ok kiss me now."

I sighed before leaning in and kissing him on the cheek.

"Nooo, like this" he said but then found myself getting eaten alive by him.

Not literally of course.

He grabbed my shirt before making sure I wasn't going to escape he pulled of the rope and pinned me down to the bed.

He started to quicken his pace making my lips become wet with his salvia,not like I wasn't enjoying it...

He took his shirt off before coming down to nibble at my neck.

I just couldn't help but stare at his perfectly chiselled abs that anyone could burn eyes into if they got the chance.

I whined as he bit harder into the skin on my neck,after a second he moved to another spot making a bigger one.

He then slid his hand in my pants slowly stroking me up and down.

I bit my lip causing a tiny amount of blood to slide out.

After a few minutes off the continued pattern I finally released in his hand.

He got off me after pressing a kiss on my lips.

I just led there shocked not processing what happened.

"You sure you don't want me?" He said winking at me.

"100 percent." I say blankly.

"Why'd you kidnap me anyway.." I ask wanting to know why I wasn't at home eating pizza right now.

"Because your amusing,and my favourite of people who I've stalked," he answered dryly.

"YOU WATCHED ME?!" I yelled sitting up.

"How'd you think I know your name your age and your birthday?"

"I'm not even gay though ,so,why are you trying?"

"Shh" god why was this man so annoying yet hot and the same time it's not fair.

"And why you so voilent??" I jokingly ask.

Axel glared at me.

"Woah someone's mad," I say laughing my head off.

"Alright I'm off" I said walking out the bedroom door.

I admit it was very stupid but I wanted to get out while he was just there in no shirt.

I quickly ran to get my shoes and hide somewhere.

The door opened and I just stood there hearing axel shout as he saw my shoes had gone.

Yeah he took my shoes off me as it made to much noise in the night,I find it very rude btw.

Should I scare him or wait and explore?" Nah.

I jumped out making him flinch screaming.

I burst out laughing almost falling down.

"Why didn't you escape?"

"Because the Keys not in the door so I decided it would be better to scare the shit out your ass!" I say still laughing abit.

He smirked before dragging me down the stairs which I'm assuming is down to the basement as everything looked familiar.

"OH Shit! NAH IM SORRY!" I said screaming.

He pushed me down the stairs.

"ASSHOLE!"

He grabbed the knife and pinned me down on the floor pulling down my pants fully.

"Remember what I said." I suddenly jumped realising that I had cursed quite abit if I'm being honest.

He carved two into my thigh making me scream as he went over it atleast 10 times.

"Three more to go cutie." He said smirking pushing me down harder making me whimper causing his smile
To widen.

This lasted and hour or two before he stopped and my tears had dryed up and most blood had.

"Don't swear at me and this wouldn't happen." He said as I turned my head away from him.

My legs had become cramped so I couldn't move at all.

I didn't say a thing.

He then left me in the cold,damp basement.

I didn't move,I didn't want to.

I just stayed there and forced myself to sleep with blood still leaking out my thigh.

I woke up to the sound off the door openeing but I'd decided not to face him ever again.

He walked in and got down on one knee, he put his finger under my chin making me look at him warily.

I was tired but also awake at the same time.

He gently kissed my blue lips before picking me up bridle style and carrying me to the bedroom.

He placed me down on the bed before getting under the covers and cuddling me to sleep.

"Ahh~ FUCK AXEL!" I screamed as I felt axels hard member come up my ass hitting my prostate.

I could hear axels loud grunts as he pounded in me causing me to scream in pleasure mixed with pain.

I tilt my head back as he let the warm liquid come flowing out my hole rapidly like the river Thames.

My eyes then opened realising I just had a sex dream about axel!

My fucking kidnaper!

Good job it wasn't a wet one huh.

My clothes had been changed into a oversized sweater and some new boxer briefs, my face grew hot and I became flustered when I realised he probably saw my..

You know what I'm talking about.

I shook it off before sitting up and yawning.

Axel was sitting on the other side of the bed on his phone.

Well not his phone.MY PHONE!?

"Oh, good morning cutie," he said smiling.

"What are you doing with my phone??" I said coming closer to him leaking at what he was doing.

"Deleting everyone that's not me or family."

"And who's Xavier." He said glaring at me.

"My uncle,that's why it's named my uncle Dylan?"

"Oh I didn't see that." He said shrugging.

"Who's Georgia." He said glaring at me.

"My ex girlfriend." I said rolling my eyes.

He furrowed his eyebrows and deleted her.

"Awww.."

"She was my fuck buddy.." I whine.

"Just use me." He said making me freeze I grabbed my phone out his hand before realising he added himself,favourited himself and..

Named himself "il mio prezioso fidanzato"

"What does that mean?" I ask curiously.

"Nothing," he said snatching it back.

I roll my eyes and glare at the back of his head.

"So you like the hoodie?" He asked still looking through my phone.

"Yeah I guess.." I answered back suspiciously.

"Good that good."

I nodded awkwardly just lying back down and contemplating my life choices on how I ended up here.

HAHAHAH TRICKED YA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.6M 98.6K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...