๐‘ป๐‡๐„ ๐‘ต๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐’โ”โ” ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...

Por starkissed-

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ thalia and nick realize they're living some of the best days of their life sapnap x female o... Mรกs

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31

28

542 22 1
Por starkissed-

"thick thick thick!" dream, karl, and george chanted. dream, nick and i were sitting in my room, facetiming karl and george. nick and i had just broken the news about us being official and they were trying to decide on a ship name.

dream was practically rolling about their "clever" new ship name. "i'm going to start a thread of #thick4life and see how many people use the hashtag without even knowing it means thalia and nick."

i laughed at that, bumping him with my shoulder. "you know, if you and george need a ship name other than dnf, it could be gay."

karl and nick busted out laughing at that. "gay gay gay!" they started chanting.

i laughed at their enthusiasm. "you guys are too much for me to handle right now. i can't breathe from laughing so much."

"look look look," karl said quickly. "we all appreciate that thick is now a thing because now your boyfriend owes all three of us money. so thank you, thalia."

my boyfriend. i liked the sound of that already, and it had only been a week since the beach trip.

"there's going to be so many angry people when they find out THE sapnap is taken," george teased.

"no way, they're all gonna be more mad that thalia is taken," karl argued. "the fans are obsessed with her."

"how long are you guys keeping it a secret for?" dream asked.

nick and i shared a hesitant glance. "we've not talked about that yet," i told them. "this is all very new."

"are you going to tell alex?" karl asked.

"yeah, he's coming in this week to visit so we're going to tell him while he's here," nick replied. he shifted slightly on the bed and laced his fingers with mine.

"wait i didn't know he was coming in," i said. "why didn't you guys tell me?"

"i found out last night," dream said. "actually it was at like one this morning. people just spontaneously come to visit us these days."

i ignored dream and wrinkled my nose at nick. "how dare you not tell me sir alex was visiting. i hardly have any time to throw together a welcome party now."

nick grinned at me. "you're too much. and i found out at the same time dream did. you were asleep and then it just slipped my mind."

"oh crap! that reminds me that i need to go to the office this afternoon. i have a meeting with a new lawyer." i groaned at the thought of having to don fancy ceo clothes and sit through an hour of listening to some lawyer boast about himself and convince me why i should hire him.

"can we come?" dream and nick asked at the same time.

"why?" i questioned.

"because we're tired of being in the house," dream answered. "i'm starting to feel claustrophobic."

i thought over it for a minute. "yeah okay. but you can't be disruptive and you have to dress nice," i said, eyeing the boys in their identical sweatpants and hoodies.

they high fived at that. "thanks, tally," dream said.

"guys i have to go. we're about to shoot a new video," karl said. "bye guys!"

"bye!" we all screamed.

george left the facetime a second later, needing time to get dressed to meet wilbur.

"okay," dream said, "i'm going to change clothes then."

"dream, we've got three hours before we have to leave," i pointed out.

dream paused at the door. "i have to go through my entire closet to find something acceptable to wear at your company."

i laughed and threw a pillow at him. "just wear jeans and a clean shirt."

dream rolled his eyes and left, shutting my door behind him. i laid my phone on the nightstand and fell against the bed, my hand still in nick's. a second later, nick was laying beside me.

i heard percy whine before he too jumped on the bed to lay across us. i laughed and gave him a kiss on the nose.

"you know you're going to end up picking out clothes for both of us," he teased. i sighed, prompting nick to add a comment about me being ocd about dress codes.

"i am not! but i can't bring you two with me dressed like homeless people," i responded.

"i think i pull off the homeless look," nick said, turning his head to look at me.

"you're cute, but you definitely can't pull off homeless," i told him. "dream probably could, but it doesn't work for you."

he fake gasped at that. "you're so mean, thalia."

"i'm only honest."

nick playfully rolled his eyes and leaned over to give me a quick kiss. "you're adorable," he said.

"i know."

nick laughed and jumped off the bed before pulling me to my feet. "c'mon, let's go."

i allowed him to pull me off the bed and looped my arm through his as we walked down the hall towards the stairs. "where are we going?"

"to the kitchen," was all he said.

"good because i'm absolutely starving," i commented.

nick didn't say anything again until we were in the kitchen. i jumped onto the counter and watched nick open the fridge. after he rummaged around for a bit, he pulled out a container and handed it to me.

"what is this?" i asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"thalia, just open it," he groaned.

i did as he said and pulled the lid off of the container.
"is this-?" i asked expectantly.

nick grinned at that. "chocolate chip cookie dough with extra chocolate chips."

i picked up a ball of cookie dough and popped it into my mouth. "this is why you're forever my favorite," i said around the cookie dough. nick stood in front of me with his hands on my hips, smiling up at me. "why are you smiling like that?"

"because you're just so cute," he teased.

i rolled my eyes and held a cookie dough ball in front of his mouth to feed him. right at that moment, dream walked into the kitchen and started making gagging noises.

"you guys are so disgustingly cute," dream said, closing his eyes. "i came down here to eat, but i think i've lost my appetite now."

"you'd be the same way if you had a girlfriend or a boyfriend," nick fired back.

"actually you guys were like this before dating. just don't start making out or i might actually throw up," said dream.

nick and i glanced at each other, grinning. we both took that as a challenge and immediately went to kiss. dream started screaming and tried to run upstairs as quickly as possible.

"you guys are gross!" he yelled from the stairs.

"if you're feeling left out i can call george! i'll make sure you guys get plenty of alone time when he moves in." i yelled back.

dream slowly came back downstairs at that. "thalia monroe, you're a witch." his face was serious as he looked from his phone screen to me.

nick and i shared a confused glance. "what happened?" i asked.

"george just got his visa."

word count: 1196

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

20.9K 357 28
Happy Pride Month!!!๐Ÿ’ฏ Catnap and Dogday were best friends for a long time. Well, they were always best friends. One day, a meteor shower falls, so t...
71.9K 2K 20
โ””โžค โ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ '๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด.โž โ–ˆ a small slip up, leading to a set up, wh...
1.4M 40.9K 43
two streamers known for their sarcasm, mutual friends and a fan base begging for them to get together, could it be anymore obvious? sapnap x female o...
244K 9.7K 17
Clay was never one to take his life seriously, especially not after everything that went down with his parents regarding college and his career. Desp...