Our short disaster

Par llinson28

The 3 boys and The twins meet Nova and her twin Noah finally get everything they've wanted after living 16 y... Plus

00
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 21
End

Chapter 05

216 7 3
Par llinson28

TW: Homophobia
Mafia Princess?

Jake and Novas bitches

Jakeeyy : Guys I completely forgot about Halloween

             Let's go get costumes for the party

             Nova you're coming

             Your ugly twin can come too

             If he wants

dinosaur : You're not choosing the costumes this year.

Nova: We should be one direction since there's 5 of us !!

Alexxx :You're not choosing either

Nova: Rude.

dinosaur  added the ugly twin

jakeeyy : Who is that?

the ugly twin : wtf is this

Nova: It's Noah

Jakeeyy : Why the hell would you add Noah?? this group chat is a secret

the ugly twin 💩: I've known about this group chat for awhile   Jake.

jakeeyy : What?? How?

Alexxx : You talk about it a lot jake.

It's Alex.

We're going to the halloween party next week so  we're gonna go find costumes tomorrow.

You coming?

the ugly twin: ok

jakeeyy: Katherine didn't do this, I did.

I thought you broke my heart so I ripped open Aarons neck, that is how much control you have over me.

the ugly twin : what ?

Nova: And I'm still here, that's how much control you have over me.

dinosaur : They do this a lot
Just ignore them

__

Week Of Halloween Party

Jake and I have a fight tonight.

I have this feeling I can't get rid of. I thought it was the nerves but I don't get this nervous for fights.

"You okay?" Kaden asks

We haven't kissed since that first time but we've gotten closer and he's been holding my hand recently. I don't think I'll be getting rid of my crush anytime soon.

"Something's off. I feel weird about tonight" I say waiting for Jake to come out of the locker room.

"We'll leave as soon as your fight is over. Or you can just skip your fight and I'll take you home?" He says

I would marry this man right here if I could.

"I'm not paying $1000 to skip my fight Kaden" I say

"I was gonna pay"

"No shut up" I say as the boys walked towards us

~~

Jakes Pov

I've been getting so nervous to fight ever since Noah started watching.

I might have a little tiny crush on him but I don't know if he likes boys or not. Sometimes I think he's flirting but then he acts like nothing happened.

It's all so confusing

Plus he's my best friends brother. What if Nove gets mad? I haven't told her anything about Noah cause it's bros before hoes but I'm dying to tell someone.

The guy I'm fighting is a bit taller than me and knowing Noahs watching isn't helping.

The bell goes off and the guy takes a step forward.

"You're a faggot" He says

"What" I ask losing my focus

How the fuck—

Guess it was a good distraction since he caught me by surprise and started landing punches on my face.

He's on top and I can't move for a second but eventually get him off. I get a few punches in but I have no more energy to try and win. Why do I even do this? It helped at first but now I just get so anxious about Nove and Noah fighting.

My dad leaving was hard but Lex and Kade helped me get back on my feet. Things are better now that I spend everyday with one of them instead of being home alone.

My mom works a lot and I can't complain cause she's a single parent but I know she's always gone since she blames me for dad leaving. I use humor to cover everything up but I think fighting helped me the most at first.

I got in my own head after hearing those words so I didn't even care about how many times he was punching and kicking.

All I could hear was that word coming out of my fathers mouth.

"Saint Wins!"

I lost.

In front of Noah.

They all appear by my side so I give them a small smile

Noah grabbed my face and lightly faced my head towards him.

"What the hell were you thinking? You didn't even try Jake." He says

"Noah shut up" Nove says

Alex and Kade help me up and into the locker room

"He does have a point. You could've taken him. Why'd you just stand there?" Kade asks

Nove crouches down and looks at my face for a couple seconds before hugging me.

"It's my turn. We'll talk later" She smiles softly at me

I feel so dumb right now.

"Love you Jakey" She yells over her shoulder with Kade following behind

"Love you too Novey" I yell back

Alex and Noah help take care of my bruises before going out to see Nove fight.

Novas Pov

There's a room of people watching and I still feel someones stare.

I'm in the ring so I look around and make eye contact with an older man. It takes me a few seconds before I realize my father is the man staring back at me.

What the fuck is he doing here?

I recognize him from the pictures I have and how much he looks like us.

I didn't notice the match started.

"You gonna stand there or make a move princess?" The boy says

I couldn't take my eyes off my father.

The boys hard punch is what broke the staring contest between my father and I.

Ow.

My anger towards my father took over and I let everything out on the boy in the ring.

I couldn't stop.

I blacked out and couldn't stop beating the boy.

I didn't hear the bell or my name being called out as the winner.

I didn't hear everyone in the building yell at me to stop

I didn't notice the security come in and pull me off

"Nova" Kaden yells

That's what brought me out of my head.

I looked at Kaden then down at the boy.

I did this?

What the fuck did I do?

~~~

In the locker room

Jake and I are sat on the bleachers with Kaden, Alex, And Noah standing in front of us.

"What the hell is going on with you guys? What was that?" Noah asks running his hands down his face.

"Noah"

"You normally stop right after you knock them out so why did you keep going Nova? You didn't even look like you were aware of what you did? Talk to me"

"Noah"

"And Jake you just let yourself get beat. Why the fuck did you let him hit you so much?"

"Dads here" I say

"What?" Noah replied as the others look confused

"I saw saw dad when the fight started"

"How do you know it was him" He asks

"He looks just like you Noah. He's the man from the pictures. What is he doing here? He knew it was me Noah." I say with tears in my eyes.

"We won't come back. We won't have to see him again okay?"

"Can we go home?" I ask

"Let's go" Alex says helping Jake up

We step out of the locker room and come face to face with the man that abandoned us.

Noah and I just stood there staring at him while the others were behind us.

"Noah and Nova. You guys grew up so much." He said with a sick smile on his face

"We don't know you" I say

"Don't be rude Nova. I'm your father so show some respect."

That's all it takes for Noah to try and land a punch.

He's pulled back by a man standing next to my sperm donor.

I'm assuming he's his security.

"Don't fucking talk to her" Noah shouts

"Nova I have something very important to say. Call me soon or I'll just keep coming back" He says handing me a card

"Fuck you" I said then dragged Noah out.

"I can't fucking breathe. This is all too much. What the fuck is he doing here? He's never wanted us so why now? Why would he come back when we're finally so close to being happy"

Kaden pulled me to his chest and told me to feel his heartbeat.

I stayed in his arms until I calmed down.

"We'll take you guys home"

"No. Please no- just take us anywhere else. Anna can't see us like this right now." Noah said

"We'll go to my house. Just text Anna and tell her you're sleeping over" Kaden says

~~

I'm in the passenger seat with Kaden while Noah, Jake, and Alex sit in the back. Kaden hasn't let go of my hand since we got in.

Noah's head is on Jakes shoulder and Jakes arm is around Noah. I wonder when they'll admit they have feeling for each other.

We get to a beautiful house. It's huge.

"Woah" I say

"That was my reaction when I saw it" Jake says

We walk in and immediately hear a small girls voice.

"Kade, Lex, Kade, Lex" She repeats coming out of a hallway until she's in Kadens arms

A scary looking man comes in from the same hallway.

Jake runs to the man and gives him a huge hug. The man smiles then pulls back and looks shocked to see bruises on Jakes face.

"What happened? You've practiced enough to make sure this would never happen to you Jake" The man says

Guess Kadens dad knows about the fight club.

"We'll talk later. Dad, This is Noah and Nova. I hope it's fine that they sleep over tonight." Kaden says

"That's fine. I'm Lorenzo and this is my daughter isabella" He shakes our hands then asks if I'm okay since I have a bruise on my cheek.

"Hi i'm bella, you're so pretty" The 5 year old says.

"Thank you bella. You're very pretty too" I say

"Are you guys hungry? I can have Henry make something really quick" He asks

We all decline politely then make our way to Kadens room.

~~

The boys let Noah and I have a moment to talk. I don't want to talk about it to be honest. I just wanna pretend today never happened.

"What do you think he wants?" Noah asks

"I don't know" I whisper

"What if it's important? About mom or something"

"I don't know Noah"

My eyes are closed and I'm laying on my stomach. He's laying next to me staring at the ceiling.

"Do you think we should meet with him?" I ask

"No way. What if he takes us from Anna or something"

"Why the hell did he have security with him?" I laugh

"He looked all proper with his fucking suit. Nice to know he's been living a fancy life while we were starving" He says

"We'll get past this Noah. Let's try to control our anger cause I don't know if I'll be able to pick us back up if we keep falling apart" I say

"You're right. I'm sorry, Nove. You don't have to worry about me okay? You don't have to keep making sure we're both mentally okay. We'll be fine."

"You sure?" I say looking up at him with tears in my eyes

"98% sure" he says making me laugh

The boys come in and we stay up a bit binge watching all the Fast and Furious movies.

~~

Jake and Noah ended up being the ones staying up late that night.

"Are you okay?" Jake whispered

"I don't know" Noah said

"Why'd you let that guy win?" Noah asked

"He said something and I guess I just froze"

"What'd he say?" Noah asked turning around to face Jake

"Doesn't really matter now"

"What'd he say Jake?" Noah repeated

Jake stared at Noah then closed his eyes.

"He called me a faggot"

"Wha-!" Jake slapped his hand over Noah's mouth to stop him from waking everyone up.

Alex stirred in his sleep but thankfully no one woke up

"Are you stupid? You're gonna wake them up"

Noah bit Jakes hand that was still over his mouth.

"Ow what was that for" Jake hisses

"You should've told me what he said. I would've-"

"Would've what? We could get banned for starting shit at the club. It wasn't a big deal anyways"

Jake knew getting banned from the club wasn't possible since... but he just wanted Noah to calm down.

"I don't give a fuck Jake. What the hell do you mean it's not a big deal? He's a fucking dumbass if he thinks he can get away with that"

Jake laughs softly and Noah looks back at him confused.

"Why are you laughing?" Noah asked

"You said we weren't friends but here you are going all protective on me"

Noah scoffs

"Asshole. I would punch you but your face is already bruised up" Noah says making Jake laugh even more

Noah laughs and puts his hand over Jakes mouth and says "Shhh"

They both realize how close they were and Noah starts freaking out. He gets up and runs downstairs.

Jake is too good for him. He'll fuck Jake up like everyone else. He's too scared of hurting someone again.

It's Noah's first time in this house so he obviously gets lost. He eventually finds the kitchen and starts filling a cup up with water.

Jake walks in.

"You okay?"

"You need to stop asking me that" Noah says.

"You always pretend nothing happened"

"What are you talking about" Noah asks taking another sip of water

Jake walks to the other side of the counter and stands in front of Noah.

"Do you like me?" Jake asked

Noah didn't answer.

He couldn't.

He was too damaged and he wouldn't let Jake deal with all his problems. His twin already had to take care of him for the longest time. He wouldn't do that to Jake.

"Oh. Sorry just forget what I said." Jake said then walked out of the kitchen.

Jake felt like an idiot. Had he imagined every moment they shared together? Had he been freaking out over nothing? He just got rejected and ruined a friendship.

Lorenzo had a room for him in the house so he slept there instead of the room everyone else was sleeping in.

Noah walked back to the room and felt horrible when he saw Jake wasn't there.

Neither of them slept that night.

~~

Lorenzo woke up and went to check on the kids before his meeting. He saw all of them sleeping on Kadens bed except Jake.

He went to Jakes room and found him outside in the balcony with puffy eyes.

"You didn't sleep?" He asked the teen

"Yeah I just woke up" Jake lied

"You would never wake up at 6:30 in the morning Jake"

Jake turned to Lorenzo.

His eyes were red and he didn't look all bubbly and happy like normal.

"Come inside it's cold" Lorenzo said guiding Jake to the bed.

"What's wrong kid? Talk to me."

"I like someone" Jake said smiling

"Really? What's their name?"

"Doesn't matter. He doesn't like me back"

"Then he's not worth your time Jake. You're amazing and anyone would be lucky to have you"

"Thanks Enzo. I stayed up thinking about where I went wrong. I really thought maybe he felt something towards me. He gave me so many mixed signals but then he rejected me last night. I felt like an idiot. It was so embarrassing"

Last night? Enzo thought.

He figured it was Noah.

"You cried it out already so now you have to move on. I know it sucks but don't let him play with your feelings. Ask him straight up why he's doing what he's doing but don't cry over someone who doesn't treat you the way you deserve to be treated."

"It's Noah" Jake whispered falling asleep with his head on Enzo's lap

"I know" Enzo whispered back

"How do you know everything?" Jake asked

Enzo didn't get to respond since Jake had already fallen asleep.

~~

Novas Pov

I woke up cuddled against Kaden but couldn't get up since he wouldn't let go so I checked my phone to see a message from Anna and an unknown number.

Anna Banana : Hey I'm going out with a few friends but I left money for dinner on the table :) Be safe and text me later so I know you guys aren't dead !!

Unknown: Nova, It's your father. I have so much to tell you. It's important. I know your brother won't meet me but I'm hoping you'll give me an hour of your time to talk. I didn't abandon you Nova.

Meet me at <<><<<>><<>>< at 12:30.

I didn't abandon you Nova

What the hell does he mean by that?

He did abandon us...

Maybe he has brain damage or something.

I'm too curious to say no. Maybe it's about mom? Maybe she's in trouble or something.

Maybe he wants to be in our lives now...

Nah that's not it.

Maybe he's planning on killing me the second I step into the cafe...

"What are you thinking about?" Kaden asks

"Zayn" I say

What? I panicked.

"You're so weird Nova"

"Thanks"

~~~~

"No"

"No way"

"Are you crazy?"

I decided to tell the boys about wanting to go talk to my sperm donor.

They obviously don't like the idea.

"What if it's important? I'm curious to see what he's gonna say. It's not like he's gonna kill me or something" I say

"Maybe he will" Jake says

Alex smacks the back of his head and tells him to shut up.

Noah hasn't said a thing. Maybe I should've told him in private.

"Noah? You don't have to come with me. I want to know what he was doing at the club last night. What if he wants to talk about mom or something important?"

"I'll go with you" He says after a couple seconds of silence.

"What? No way" Jake says

"Are you guys sure about this?" Alex asked

"No but I think we have to do it" I respond

"I know some people at the club so I'll ask about your dad" Kaden said

"What's his name" Kaden asked

"Ricardo Rhodes" Noah says

Kadens eyes widened a bit but he tried to play it off.

Wonder what that's about.

"I'll take them home" Alex says

I kiss Kadens cheek and thank him then hug Jake goodbye.

"You okay Noah?" I ask as we make our way to Alex's car

"M'fine"

so believable.

~~

We're outside the cafe.

I've never been so nervous. What if he actually kills us?

I don't know how to pray but god please don't kill me today.

We walk in and find our father at a booth near the entrance.

"Didn't expect to see you today Noah" Ricardos says

Noah didn't say a word. He scrolled through his phone with his right hand and held my hand with his other.

"What did you wanna talk about?" I asked as he looked through the menu.

"Aren't you going to order anything?" He asked.

I'm trying to figure out what kind of game he's playing. I don't want to fall into a trap. Maybe I shouldn't have come. Noah only came cause of me. I should be protecting him.

"No"

"Okay then" He called a waitress over and ordered for himself.

"What did you mean when you said you didn't abandon us?" I ask

"I wasn't physically there but I never stopped looking out for you or taking care of you both." He said with no emotion.

I feel like this is a competition. Noah and I are holding each others hands so tight but we're keeping all emotions off of our faces. I can't be weak right now.

"What does that even mean? You left when we were one and we never heard from you again. Growing up without a father is something we can live without cause we don't need you but do you have any idea what mom put us through after you left? You broke her"

He broke all of us.

"I can't control your mothers actions but I sent her money and birthday gifts for you two. I asked about you guys every week but she did everything to keep me away. I couldn't stand that women so I left. I had to leave for my own sake" He spits out

"What about Noah?" I ask

What about me?

"What about all the shit my brother had to go through? We had a father and it certainly wasn't you. You're selfish for leaving your kids to fend for themselves. We don't need your money or your love. Did you really think we got all the gifts you sent us? Mom was an addict. We had to work for every single thing we've ever had." I say

"A father? Your mother never got remarried" He says confused

Is that really all he cares about?

Did he not hear a word I said?

"We had a father named Isaac. He taught us how to protect ourselves, he taught me everything I know about the real world, he taught Noah how to shave and play soccer, and he protected us until his last breath. He was more of a father than you'll ever be."

He starts laughing.

"What the fuck is so funny?" Noah spoke up.

"Isaac? Who do you think sent Isaac? I said I looked after you guys and I did. I sent Isaac to make sure you guys wouldn't embarrass me by turning out like your mother"

What the fuck.

"You hired Isaac to take care of us? So he was pretending all that time? It was all fake?" I ask.

"No. I hired Isaac to watch you from afar. He was never supposed to talk to you guys. He got too emotional and wouldn't leave you guys until he knew you would be okay. Then he died so he never got to come back and work for me again. What a shame. He was one of my best in the field"

This is too much. Noahs nails are digging into my skin. Why does this have to happen to us?

"In the field? What the fuck does that even mean?" I ask

"I'm the leader of the second biggest mafia in America. Isaac had to teach you guys how to fight so you guys could come work for me one day. Nova you're the older twin so you should take over but since you're a girl, Noahs gonna have to step up."

We didn't say a word.

"Now I know you guys are living with Anna so I want you to move in within the next few weeks. You're already amazing fighters but you'll be training until you're 18. We should start soon since you only have a year. I have to let you know that word has gone out that I have kids. People are looking for you guys and I can't have anyone hurt you when you guys are close to bringing me to the top!" He says with a smile on his face.

"We're in danger? Why the fuck would you tell us now? What do you mean bring you to the top?"

"Well I was going to have another child then raise them to be the next leader but I unfortunately can't have anymore children so you guys are my only option. People have been talking about you two. People would pay for your help with missions. More and more fight clubs will pay for you two to make an appearance! Nova, my mafia princess can marry into the third biggest mafia and together we'll take down Romes."

Romes?

I was too shocked by all this news to realize where I've heard that name.

"We aren't props. We aren't something you can drop then pick back up whenever you need something. We'll protect ourselves and continue to live our lives without you. We never wanna hear from you again Ricardo" I spat out as Noah and I get up

"Did you think I was asking? Ignore me and I'll keep sending warnings until you listen to me Nova. You have no idea what I'll do if you disobey me" My father says.

"You don't scare me. We've gone through hell and back together. You're just another bump in the road."

"You don't know how far i'd go to get my way" He says looking at Noah then back to me.

"And you have no idea how far we'd go to protect each other" Noah says then pulls me outside of the cafe.

"Nova what the fuck was that?" Noah asks

"He's lying. It's fine, we're fine. It's not real. He's our dad, he'd never hurt us. He— He- Isaac lied. Oh my god what the fuck is happening?" I say with my head in my hands.

"Just breathe. We always figure it out. We'll run away if we have to. It's always been us and it'll continue to be that way until the end." Noah says after wrapping his arms around me

"The halloween party is tonight. Let's just forget about everything for one night. Please?" I ask

I started drinking and smoking at a young age and couldn't really stop until I realized my brother was following in my footsteps. I will fall apart if I can't calm down tonight so I think maybe I'll let loose.

Guess addiction runs through the family.

___________________________________________________________________

10/20/22

4222 Words

Hii thanks for reading <3

Be prepared for the next few chapters cause they're crazy..

-b

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.3K 288 23
[BxB] It's been 3 years since the zombie apocalypse began, and Ryan has desperately been fighting for his survival. All of his family have already tu...
1.9K 610 74
In which two ex-step-siblings reconnect after just about blowing up their family the first time around... Three years ago, Maddie fell hard for Jacob...
Because of Karson Par Lauren <3

Roman pour Adolescents

4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
My Hart Par windfarmerswife

Fiction générale

1.1K 42 52
WARNING!!! CONTAINS ADULT THEMES THAT MAY BE TRIGGERING! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!! 18++++++ New town... New school... The po...