Gojo Satoru Must Die [JJK Men...

Par YN_RollCall

You're one of the famous Gojo Satoru's "hotels". Your house was a "hotspot" for his job, whatever that meant... Plus

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Epilogue

2.4K 116 71
Par YN_RollCall

A/N: Hey y'all just a heads up that if you don't know Toji and Satoru's backstory this WILL contain some spoilers in that arena.

-Two Years Later-

Suguru:

How could you offer to save me from my 9 - 5 and then get with that guy 😭😭😭

Y/N:

You're still on that? It's been two years.

Suguru:

As long as I work I will never be over it.

Which is why I found a rich woman who wants to take me on date ^o^

Y/N:

Secure that workless future

Suguru:

Maybe not totally workless. I might exorcise on the side

For a fee of course 💰💰💰

Y/N:

Why not just do that now?

Suguru:

Cuz scamming rich people would be way more efficient than working my way up.

Y/N:

An inspiration, a role model, Japan's most holy man.

Suguru:

All I do is give.

So. How nervous are you?

I sent him a video of my hand shaking. Toji sighed as he set down a dish on the table.

"Please breathe before you pass out."

"I'm fine. I was joking." I reassured him.

"Don't move your face." He said before he pulled out his phone and showed me what I looked like.

Panicked. Yea okay I'm panicking. His son Megumi was coming over with his friends and this was the first time Megumi was going to meet me. While it's not like I'm his age, Toji and I do have quite an age gap. I don't know if he'll think it's weird. Plus Toji just recently reconnected with him. I was completely unsure of how this would go.

"Okay so maybe I'm super nervous and what if he doesn't like me??? You guys are rekindling your relationship right now I don't wanna get in the way of that! But also I don't wanna leave you but I would have to so you can be close to you-"

"You're getting way ahead of yourself again," Toji said, poking my forehead with a wooden spoon. "Let's get through dinner. Okay?"

I took a deep breath but it didn't stop my mind from racing to every dramatic scenario I've ever seen in dramas. Toji sighed and cupped my face. He gave me pecks all over asking me to calm down between each kiss. By the end of it, I still had a tiny pout. He kissed me on the lips and then touched my forehead with his when we separated.

"Quit worrying. It will be fine." He said softly.

If it isn't we'll just have to cross that bridge when we get there.

"Okay."

I glanced at the food. Toji followed my gaze and pulled my face back to him.

"The food tastes great. Your clothes look great. This is the homiest house I've ever been in and honestly, he and his loud-ass friends will carry the majority of the conversation. Okay?"

"Okay." I said.

He didn't look convinced. I kissed him on the forehead and he let me go.

"You're such a handful." He said but in a way that made my heart skip a beat.

Okay, game face!

I went around doing final touches on everything cleaning-wise while Toji looked after the food. My phone rang and I answered it. It was a video call.

"Hey, girl! You haven't met his son yet, right? I wanted to tell you good luck! And to brag about what you're ditching us for." Yuriko said, her loud voice cheerfully blasting out of the speakers.

"Us?"

"Yea!" She flipped the camera to show Akko who was mid-bit of her food.

"I still can't believe you guys hang out willingly."

"It's cuz we're besties. Right bestie?" Yuriko said.

"I tolerate her." Akko replied immediately.

"No, she doesn't. Anyway, Good luck, okay! And quit worrying." Yuriko said.

"I've been trying to calm her down all day." Toji called out.

"She's the frantic type, sorry Toji!"

"I'm right here." I grumbled.

"We know." Yuriko said while Toji said, "And?"

"Is it okay if I add salt to this?" He asked.

I came over and tasted the dish. It tastes like he already added some salt.

"Anyway girl! I wanna hear how it goes later! The waitress is coming back. Bye!" She said before the call disconnected.

"Bye YuriAkko!" I turned to Toji. "No, you salt addict."

He pouted and put a salt shaker on the table. That man is gonna have high cholesterol or something. Well, he's probably definitely burning it all off at his new construction job. Still, how does he have working taste buds after all that salt? How is his tongue not mummified or something by now?

The doorbell rang. Panic immediately set in and I froze. Thoughts flying.

Should I answer it or should-

Toji answered it, greeting his son in that quiet muted manner he always does.

"Hi."

"Hey." Megumi answered, equally as subdued.

Toji stepped to the side and his son was basically a carbon copy of Toji. He looked quiet, and had long lashes. Same dark hair but all spiked up. Tall. Same quiet demeanor. He made eye contact with me and bowed a bit.

"Hello. Please excuse my intrusion." He said.

"No, happy to have you!" I said bowing back. "Let's take a seat and eat!"

A noticeably way more boisterous kid with pink hair and brown eyes came through the foyer with all smiles. Followed by a girl with brown hair and a sharp haircut to meet her cool chic features.

"I'm Yuuji! Nice to meet you!" The boy said with gusto.

"Hello ma'am, I'm Nobara."

"Wow, you're pretty." I said before thinking.

"See?? Finally, someone in this blind city recognizes that I should be scouted!" She said pointedly to Yuuji

"Yea sure, tell yourself that."

They bickered loudly back and forth as Megumi rolled his eyes. We all sat at the table talking about school and how life was going. The kids seemed to be dodging something by the way they won't give details but I definitely wasn't going to pry. Yuuji snatched some food off Nobara's plate. She brandished a fork. She was about to take out an eye when Megumi turned towards me.

"So. Are you happy with my dad?" Megumi asked.

Everyone fell silent. I blinked.

"Yes. Really happy." I answered after a second.

"You sure? He may look like that but he's a geezer." Megumi said, pointing at him.

Toji just ate, completely unbothered, as we all looked at him. He added a little more salt before biting into the food with a satisfied hum. Megumi gestured towards him "see what I'm talking about".

"Yea," I said. "I happen to like him a lot despite his old-man tendencies," I said. "Even if he sleeps every time we watch a movie. And adds way too much salt to everything."

Toji pouted a bit but didn't deny it.

"I was wondering how your old man bagged a younger woman when he's broke but he's got the looks." Nobara said with a hand on her chin.

"Please don't say my dad has looks ever again." Megumi said, disgusted.

"Your father is a looker, unfortunately." I agreed.

"I'm gonna puke." Megumi said.

Yuuji took this opportunity to steal more potatoes. Nobara caught him mid-bite and choked him with a death-threat-filled rant. Megumi chewed them out for being rude and I waved him off.

"Honestly it's nice not being the only lively one." I laughed.

"I'm lively."

The entire table disagreed. Toji glanced over at me.

"Lively enough." Toji smirked at me.

Megumi made a disgusted face. Yuuji and Nobara tag team telling stories about their hangouts and I laughed. Toji leaned over, saying he needed to step out for a bit. I nodded and turned up hostess mode to hold down the fort.

Gojo POV

My foot tapped as I waited for that bum to come to the roof. He said it was important and had to do with Y/N so I came but I'm starting to think he just wanted me to see that little family scene they're having. Look at him, acting like a father all of a sudden. Ugh. The door opened and he came out with a plate in hand. He held it out to me and I took it after a moment of hesitation.

"...Thanks." I said.

"So how long are you gonna hang around?"

"When you can protect her from curses." I said as I popped a potato in my mouth.

"Brat."

"Bastard."

We stood there for a moment. If that's all he wanted this was a waste of time.

"My son...is he doing well?" He asked hesitantly.

"Yea." I said. "He isn't hopeless like you."

Toji's eyes tightened.

"Don't let him-"

"I won't. By the time he graduates, hopefully, I'll have changed how things work a little bit."

He relaxed a bit, though it was clear he hated that Megumi was a sorcerer. How ironic.

"Okay." He said.

"After I change things, I might just steal her back. Since there won't be any limitations on my end."

"You can try but she's pretty hooked," he said, to my irritation, completely unbothered. "So you really are planning on hanging around forever?"

"Yea." I said. "I hung around her long enough to catch the attention of some people. And I don't know if that threat will ever go away."

"Meaning you'll always be around."

"Stop me if you're strong enough."

Toji looked at me. He wasn't a weak guy but I'll be damned if I ever lose to him.

"If you want to be the creep on the roof, that's not my business." He said before heading back.

I rolled my eyes before teleporting back to the other roof as I watched you have dinner with my students. Even now, I still couldn't get you out of my head. But I'll give you space. I'll give you time. For now, I'll always be waiting patiently in the wings watching over you, correcting the target I've put on your back. I wouldn't feel too bad for me though.

Looking at you happy, even though you'd be happier with me, makes it worth it.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

798K 21K 55
gojo satoru x f! reader ❝ I'll lower the debt as long as you spread your legs for me, darling ❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐲�...
188K 4.4K 35
"Y/n..." Satoru whispered close to your ears with a groan which made your heart start beating faster, making you sensually aroused. Satoru intentiona...
1.4M 54.8K 38
╰⋯➤ [#𝟻 𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙼𝙴] ❝𝗗𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁.❞ ── 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘣 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨...
122K 3K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...