Ikemen Series One-shots

By Moonflower49

All characters belong to CYBRID. I am taking request! WARNINGS Smut-๐Ÿ’‹ Fluff-โ˜ Depression/Depressed-๐Ÿ”ช Angst... More

Autograph
Baby Y/N
Spicy
A Nerd for History
A Nerd for History Part 2
Old Man
Ex
Smart Little Kid Part 1
E-Girl
Smart Little Kid Part 3

Smart Little Kid Part 2

335 2 4
By Moonflower49

Game(s): 👑
Warning(s): Platonic 9-11 year old.
Spoiler(s): N/A
Ship: N/A
Requested by: @AnimeAngel176 I hope you enjoy! <3

Y/N's PoV:

The devilish man picked me up and swung me onto his shoulder. Ok not swung, but you get the point!

"Be quiet, or I'll have to whip you."

I squeaked. Not wanting that to happen. I pouted though, he shouldn't be doing this to me! This is illegal! We walked through a dark alley and into a carriage.

"Stay quiet," the devil reminded me.

I nodded my head. So, if I talk, I get a...whip on the face or back? Both of them is bad, duh I know that. Soon, the carriage came to a stop, and I didn't look out the window until now.

A castle. The castle! Oh my gosh I thought I would never see this place. Why did he bring me here? I didn't do anything so bad that I would be executed...do they even do that anymore?!

"Alright, get out. Stay right out by the carriage though. Don't try to run away."

I nodded my head and got out. The devil stayed in, and even after a minute, still was.

This will be my only time to escape, but will it be worth it? They could just find me again.

I gritted my teeth, then started to run. Soon, just a couple of seconds to be honest, a hand grabbed onto my shirt. The force from the sudden stop almost made me fall down.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

I squeaked again, and slowly turned around. A man with white hair and red eyes starred at me. I gulped. His over coat fluttered in the wind, so did his hair.

"I..I-"

"Let her go, Nokto."

The devil guy, again!

Nokto smirked, then let me go. I looked at the devil.

"And who is this, Sariel?" Nokto asked.

Ahh, so the devil guy is Sariel.

"Well, that's Belle."

...BELLE!? What does he mean?!

"A kid? Well, I guess that will help with Clause 99."

"That is the reason why I choose her."

"WAIT- What Clause 99? Belle? I'm...What is going on?!" I asked.

"What they are talking about is how you are to choose a new king."

A/N: I am back! Yes yes, there will be more. I honestly love this little series. Love y'all ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
106K 6K 38
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 34K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC