𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐 2 | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁

Par _d_n_i_

" i should have ended you when i had the chance " " but you didn't " " this is not about the diamond , is it... Plus

B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸c̸k̸ r̸u̸b̸y̸ 🔥
d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥
e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥
b̸l̸a̸n̸k̸ 🔥
p̸l̸a̸n̸ 🔥
o̸u̸t̸s̸k̸i̸r̸t̸ 🔥
d̸e̸s̸e̸r̸t̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥
A̸b̸y̸s̸s̸ 🔥
R̸e̸d̸ 🔥
p̸a̸s̸s̸i̸o̸n̸ 🔥
R̸a̸w̸ 🔥
I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥
R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥
s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥
A̸l̸l̸u̸r̸e̸ 🔥
N̸a̸m̸e̸ 🔥
t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥
Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥
p̸o̸i̸s̸o̸n̸ 🔥
D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥
P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
d̸i̸s̸c̸e̸r̸n̸ 🔥
T̸r̸u̸s̸t̸ 🔥
L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥
p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥
PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥
S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥
c̸r̸o̸w̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥
A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥
D̸-3 🔥
T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥
T̸o̸x̸i̸n̸ 🍁
D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁
A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁
m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁
d̸o̸o̸m̸s̸d̸a̸y̸ 🍁
F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁
❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁
A̸m̸b̸u̸s̸h̸ 🍁
J̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸e̸i̸n̸ j̸u̸s̸ d̸r̸o̸n̸ 🍁
Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥
M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁
A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁
𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁
brief announcement

m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥

583 39 12
Par _d_n_i_

Murmurs resounding in the castle as the workers are going about their morning routine , taehyung heart leaps in anticipation....hoping that jungkook.will not throw a tantrum with his slight absense..cause believe it or not , jungkook has become super clingy.

He smiles , his cheeks feeling hurt as he reminisces the way jungkook likes to be glued to him , skin to skin.

He needs to meet up with jabel as early as possible....he needs to have a talk with his family.

----------

" he looks like he has something up his sleeves " she says...eyeing him suspiciously as he makes his way out of the castle but through the back door.

She turns to face the other two ladies " quick follow him " she says to one of them who bows before heading to follow him.

" you on the other hand " Zaria says mischievously .

" you are the 6th.of the concubines left , am i right?/" she asks...a plan cooking in her head.

" yes ma'am " she says.

" Good , judging by the time of the day...the king is very much still asleep , why don't you go accompany him in bed for the time being " she says..injecting her poisonous words into the young girl.

But she shakes in fear , eyes widening as her fingers trembles. She heard what happened to the other concubines , one lost her head and the other was banished from the kingdom....if she is caught with the king in bed , who knows what dreadful fate awaits her.

" I'm sorry but i cannot " her voice comes out in distress as she backs away.

" You dare to defy your master!" Zaria spits...hands landing across the girls cheeks , causing her to stumble as she holds are burning cheek from the slap..eyes teary .

She lets out a groan...from the harsh grab on her hair by zaria " Listen!....you play your part and get in bed with the king or else i swear i'll make sure you die by my hands " tugging her hair harshly upwards , demanding an answer" understood?!"

" YES! " she lets out a strangled cry...massaging her scalp...once zaria lets her go , before scurrying away to the kings chambers.

Zaria clenches her jaw , ears ticking as she fums..." Just who the fuck does he think he is? , calling the shots? , having the king? , getting rid of who he feels like? , also demanded that i stop supervising the kings meals? , if the king still takes the meds?...now im not sure..cause that peasant , two minced brain idiot is kicking me off the cliff"

" Aisshhh....the audacity of this bitch , fucking testing my patience...one fucking magic spell and i'll have your little imaginary world crumbling...i am the witch of this lands and you dare not defy me , your days are numbered sweet heart " she thinks in fury to herself before disappearing into the hallways.

------------------------------------

Taehyung smirks as he makes his way into jabel's merchant building , he is fully aware that he's being followed....so he rounds up in a corner.

The girl is shook as she realizes she has lost sight of him , stopping on her tracks as she looks behind to search for him but she's suddenly pulled into a dark corner.

" give me one reason why i should not kill you right now! " taehyung seethes as his hands are clasped tightly on the girl's throat...blocking her airway as she struggles to breathe , not finding any form of empathy in taehyung's eyes which is filled with rage.

" TELL ME! " taehyung whisper yells...hands tightening some more as she tries to pry taehyung's hands away from her neck , feeling like she will pass out....but taehyung is much stronger.

Taehyung is full blown out of control....eyes widening in shock as soon as he hears a snap.

He just snapped the girls neck.

Letting go off her neck slowly as her head hangs before she falls with a thud on the floor.

" Shit! " taehyung curses , frantically looking around...sighing in relief seeing the place dead silent as its not yet dawn.

He shrugs his shoulders...pulling on the girls leg...dragging her all the way to jabel's office room.

" yeah who's it? " jabels yells from the inside , getting up to get the door.

" oh taehyung..welcome...uhm...is she alright? " he asks out of concern.

" No she's dead!....quick hurry! " he says in haste.

" Wait! What? " jabels lets out his confusion..hurrying to help tae bring the body inside as he looks outside to make sure no one sees nothing before locking the door.

" look i was being followed...i caught her...threatened her a little bit but turns out her neck bone is made out of paper...so opps? I guess" he says , clearly unbothered as he takes a sit....with jabel sighing , placing the laptop in front of him.

" you ready? " jabel asks...handing taehyung a glass of water as he turns the laptop on.

Excluding the fact that he just killed someone , taehyung is very emotional....he had asked jabel to help reach out to his family and since it was successful...he will be having a video call with them.

" yes "

Just in that moment , the video call starts and he sees jin...and then jimin..and then his two baby boys.

" Aww sweetie don't cry " jin says from behind the screen.

" how can i?...how can i not " taehyung is ugly crying right now as jimin is holding one of his sons while jin is holding the other.

" Mama...Mama " jeong hoonie bounces excitedly in jin's arms at the sight and sound of his mama...getting his other twin excited as well.

They pretty much look the same since he left.

" Jimin " he calls out.

" yes love , my baby...how are you?..how are things?...are you staying strong and healthy? " he asks out of concern.

Taehyung nods and chuckles , wiping his tears..." I just miss you " he says , trying not to break down.

" Alright i'll put the kids to bed , you guys catch up , jin says..leaving jimin and taehyung "

" come on...fill me in " jimin says excitedly.

And so taehyung does , not missing anything out...

" whoa...so there's a witch over here involved with jungkook's memory?" Jimin asks..

" yes , she or he might know what's wrong , ask the coven jimin...once we know what we are working towards then we can plan a new strategy " taehyung says..

" Ah alright...i'll meet up with the coven to discuss and then...i'll send jabel to you " jimin assures.

" how's your baby jimin..our little prince " taehyung smiles.

" My little moochi is fine , we'll get to know the gender next month ....you have 4 months left taehyung " jimin says.

" yes jimin , i know... I know "

-----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Hi guys , love of my life's🤭💖

Yes the story just keeps getting lit🔥

There's so much to uncover
But , im resuming college on monday.

So please do not expect updates until upper week...

I thought of unpublishing the book and completing it but i'd love for you guys to be on the journey of this book with me.

I hope you will all be patient...

Okay?..love ya🤭❤️..

Don't worry taekook.will be in military together..

You and i till 2025💜..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

45.7K 1.6K 19
Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, practically getting on his knees and claspi...
74.4K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
1.5M 69.4K 57
What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisive minds on their sexualities when it co...
58.9K 2.4K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...