His little slut - Mattheo rid...

By thelittleriddleslut

His little slut by thelittleriddleslut, is a normal smut book 😏 just adding some characters that are not fro... More

Charachters
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍
E N D
E I G H T
N I N E

𝐒 𝐈 𝐗

27.9K 94 69
By thelittleriddleslut

-- 𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐚 𝐠𝐨 !!!

𝔂𝓷 𝓹𝓸𝓿

We went upstair to my room, " y/n where are your pjs?" " its in my closet on the left" i replied

- 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤!! -

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐣𝐬

- 𝐘/𝐧 -

- 𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐚 -

- 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐲 -

- 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 -

- 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 !! -

After the girls were done dressing they all layed on the bed and talked for a while. "you guys I'm going to the toilet " you say as you walk out of the room. As you were walking downstairs you feel like someone is staring at you, but the problem is it is dark and you can't see anything,

so you just ignored it and continued walking. At the end of the stairs you kinda see a person. You got scared and started walking faster to the toilet. " y/n, why are you running away from me?" You stopped walking, when you feel someone's hands on your waist. It was mattheo.

" m-mattheo.. " you stuttered. Mattheo slowly started kissing your neck making you blush. He stops and makes eye contact with you. You break eye contact and continue walking to the toilet letting mattheo standing there. You knew he was staring at you so you started walking faster.

As you reach the toilet you close the door really fast. you wash your face with cold water, you stared a long time at yourself in the mirror, but, when you looked at your neck, you saw the hickey mattheo gave you. ' fuck fuck fuck fuck ' you thought. " it's ok just cover it with your hair they won't see it. " you talked to yourself.

When your done you go back to your room hoping mattheo left. He did. As you walk in your room you see the girls talking, "hey guys" "ynn your back!! We we're talking about a movie marathon to watch, and we have chosen twilight, is it ok?" "Omg yess I love twilight" you say Jumping to the bed. "NO WAIT DONT PLAY YET!" " we have to do snacks " maria said. "your right, let's go to the kitchen and make us cookies, Pizza and more snacks" saya replied.

Yn and the girls went downstairs to the kitchen, when they saw the boys sitting on the couch shirtless talking. Draco spot us walking downstairs giggling." "Hey girls" he said. We didnt answer him because that was the plan. We got to the kitchen dying of laughter. It was fun. " what should we do?" Saya asked. "I have an idea, Saya and I could do the pizza, Maria and pansy could do the cookies!" you replied.

Everyone agreed and got their things do to it.
When we all got done we showed it to eachother.

- 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 !! -
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝
Pizza 🍕:

𝐏𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐚 🍕 𝟐:

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬:

𝐂𝐚𝐤𝐞 🍰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝 😭

𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬:

- 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 !! -
" Pansy don't do shit please " maria told pansy walking upstairs with the food. The boys we're staring at us non stop. It was kinda hard mot to laugh with Lorenzo's face. When we got in my room we put the food in the bed. "This is what a call a masterpiece " i said. We watched twilight and ate all the food. When the movie was done, we realized that it was 5 am. So we took the plates off the bed and turned off the tv. We all said goodnight and went to sleep.

The next day we woke up at 3pm. We got out of bed and put on our clothes.

- 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 !! -
𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬!! Xx

𝑷𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒚 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒇𝒊𝒕:

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

𝐲/𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭

- 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 !! -

- ꫀꪀᦔ ꪮᠻ ᥴꫝꪖρ𝕥ꫀ𝕣 -
𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝖬𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾
𝒀𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 18.9 😔 𝒊𝒎 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚, 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 480 76
Matteo and you of Snapchat
198K 3K 12
"keep rolling your eyes and i'll give you a reason to"he whispered i could feel his hot breath on my neck feeling the famous smirk against my skin i...
570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
154K 17.1K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...