Only Yours (Ongoing)

By c0c49ne

The Italian Mafia was once filled with joy and laughter. Just until their light was stolen from them. Grace S... More

Characters & Introduction
Tattoos & piercings
001 -
002 -
003 -
Rossi House Tour
004 -
006 -
007 -
008 -
009 -
Characters Part 2
010 -
a/n ( Important)
011 -
012
013 -
014 -
015 -
016 -
017 -
018 -
019 -
020 -
021 -
022-
023 -
024 -
025 -
026 -

005 -

1.3K 31 2
By c0c49ne

Grace's POV

I woke up to a bunch of giggling and laughter, I open one of my eyes squinting cause of the sudden lapse of light.

I see that the twins are hovering over my face "Mama" they says together "We are weady" Eli speaks "Ready for what" I ask in confusion "For the day" Jay replies in a duh tone.

I get up from the bed and carry them to the bathroom. I sit them on the counter and undress them. 

I ready a bath for them at the right temperature as they don't like it too hot or cold. "Mommy what are we doing today" Jay questions me

"We today are going shopping with..." I stop there I don't really know if I should call them family as I don't really know them or whatever "with with the family" smiling at him.

I place Eli and Jay in the bath and then choose out their clothes. I wrap them with towels and then help them put on their clothes.

The twins don't really like the fact that I 'baby' them but sometimes they do so its really on and off.

Elijah's clothes

Jason's clothes

I give them their ipads and place them over on the bed. I then proceed to have a shower place water proof foundation on my body and change into some clothes

Grace's Clothes (with the bag)

I look at my phone and realize that it is 6:45 why did the twins wake up so early.

Whatever

I get out my laptop and I see that I have a ton of emails. I have a bunch load of stuff things to sort out. Like my release for my new jewellery set new sets for my fashion company I also have to tell my manager that I have moved to America. 

If you are wondering who my manager is he is the person who assigns me my fights races and assassinations.

I got some things done just as I notice that its turned 7. I get my phone, bag and shout "Eli, Jay lets go now" I walk up to the door and I see them running towards.

"Ready mama" saying that in unison. I grab their hands and we make our way downstairs

Alexander's POV ( oldest brother)

Right now I getting all my work done for the next few days so that I can spend them will Grace and the twins.

When I found out that my sister has children I was actually properly shocked by it she's literally a baby and she has two babies.

I can't believe that I have missed out on her life but I will make sure that I will do everything and more so that we have that special bond we use to have.

I looked at my computer and noticed that it was time for breakfast. When I got down I see everyone expect grace and the twins.

I sit down in my usual space and dad starts with "when should we tell grace about the mafia" everyone tense up. I thought we weren't going to bring it up. "Well we have to tell her sooner or later as she starts school in a few days" Bailey adds

I was just about to say something when I heard the twins "Are we going to be able to go anymore" "Yeah mama are we going to be able to go" "Of course we are you guys don't need to worry about anything".

The doors opened and it reveals Grace, Elijah and Jason.

She looks beautiful of course but she can't wear that all the boys are going to be all over her.

"Morning" she mumbles. We all reply expect Leonardo who just mutters a bunch of random things.

She helps the twins into the chair and then sits herself down. A few minutes later some guard comes and whisper something into dad's ear.

Even though I'm the don of the mafia now dad is still very respected by everyone so it makes sense. "Grace your cars have arrived I never knew you could get those type anyway I swear they haven't even came out"

I am very confused I look at my brothers and they have the same exact look we all raced down to the garage and we saw fucking amazing cars.

Half of these car haven't even come out yet how the fuck does grace have 

"I see you guys have taken a look at my cars" grace announces

"How the actual fu" he stops himself  as he notices Grace glaring at him "frick frick do you have these cars most of them haven't even came out yet"

" I have connections" she says in a bored tone. What connections does she have to get things like this. Huh??

"So are we going to go or not who's riding with me" "ME" Bailey and Rocco scream at the words. "I'll just follow behind you" she turns her attention towards the twins and asks "Which car should we take babies" " One of the waboginis""Great choice my babies" smiling at them.

Grace's POV

We have just gotten to the mall and right now everyone is looking at us. I mean I know I'm hot but no need to stare.

All the girls were practically drooling over my brothers pushing down their shirts and fluffing up their hair while the boys were just looking me up and down.

All my brothers and even my sons stood near me in a very protective manner. Eli and Jay are very protective if boys who I'm not friends with talk to me they start shooing them away.

4 hours later 

"Oh my gawdd what is it with women and shopping" Rocco moans

"You guys are exaggerating come on now I'm finished" I reply. We walk out of the store and Grey suggests that we go eat now.

On our way to the food court I see Victoria Secret and I do need some more lingerie. "Guys you I need to go to one last store so I will just meet you guys in the food court"

"What now we can't just leave you alone" Rocco says "So all of you guys wanna come with me into Victoria Secret" tilting my head. They all end up blushing "We - we wi- will just meet you in the food court" Rocco answers.

I walk in with Eli and Jay and go to get some plain bras and underwear. Then I made my way to the spicy area and got like 5 different sets of lingerie 

I don't even know who I'm trying to impress with these

Bitch we know who we are trying to impress. Our self.

Only cause we don't have anyone to impress

Bitch stfu

Well after the little fight will myself we made our way to the food court. We got there and I searched the area for my brothers.

I found them I made eye contact with me and we made our way towards them. While walking to them I hear some boys catcalling me. I don't really pay any attention to it till one of them slaps my ass.

I turn around and I see 3 boys one standing in front of the two. "What's your name babe" I ask sweetly. I could feel that Eli and Jay were uncomfortable as they were squeezing my hands.

"Brandon" "Well brandon" saying while I slowly walk up to him "if you ever fucking do that to any girl again I will slowly slit your throat and make your bleed out" I could see him physically pale up.

Eli and Jay let go of my hands and step in front of me "If you ever do anything like taht to my mommy again I will make sure you regret living" Jay says "Yeah" Eli backs up

He runs away with his friends following behind him. I turn round and I see all of the boys looking at me with shock and proudness

"Well this was a very eventful day"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 220 19
Skylar Russo, Owns the first most powerful mafia the Greek mafia, one of the most feared person alive  Best assassin in the underground world an...
41.7K 750 27
❝ (𝗮𝗱𝗷.) 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗴; 𝗕𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ❞ 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
55.4K 335 19
Alexandra Rossi is the only daughter of the Rossi family.the Rossi's own one of the most powerful mafia in the world.the Italian mafia.Alexandra's mo...
98.9K 2K 27
Valentina Rossi is a 17 year old girl living a hard life as her adoptive parents abuse her since she was taken from her house in Italy. She earned a...