Daddy's kitty

By Moonchild_Nivea

Jungkook being mafia leader and a rich ceo many girl and boys want to date him..but jungkook had a soft spot... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter -12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
some information about cats sleeping position
Chapter -25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter - 33
Chapter -34
Chapter-35
Chapter -36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter -47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter -50
Noteโœจ
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter 55
Chapter -56
Chapter -57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter- 63
chapter-64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Author note..
Chapter-71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter- 76
Chapter-77
Note
a/n
imp

Chapter-51

5.6K 224 15
By Moonchild_Nivea

  "Ofcourse baby we will marry one day but for      that you need to be 18 as early as possible   humm!"

Jungkook said as he kiss the boys forehead who nodded and soon the sleep started taking over his beautiful eyes and he drifted to sleep. Jungkook to drifted to the deepest slumber due to tiredness cuddling his life in his arms....

............

So here they were cuddling on couch and kitty was above jungkook laying on his chest giggling laughing as he kept teasing jungkook by poking his tummy.

"Aren't you being a bad boy now huh! Baby love . Want me to punish such a pretty face boy hmm!"

Jungkook's voice whispers and kiss the kitty's neck moving and bitting his earlobe . Licking it and moaning unintentionally to make the boy more needy. Kitty closes his eyes as goosebumps buzzes on his skin curling his toe .

"Hey you can't close your eyes look at me it's your punishment ".

Jungkook said as he kiss his forehead and then started kissing his face over and over again .

"D-don't d-daddy y-you are triggering m-my heat i-its due date is tomorrow ".

Kitty said as he started blushing mess looking down as he started playing with jungkook's shirt buttons.

"Ohh is that so Okay then ".
And here jungkook got annoyed as kitty stoped him ! Jungkook stood up and left to bathroom to handle some important business down there which was bothering him really much.

That day jungkook didn't talk he was kind of sexually frustrated he want to make first move on Taehyung but he couldn't he didn't want kitty to think that he only want to be with him only for the body. It's been month since they didn't made love because kitty was waiting for his heat cycle to pass on . Jungkook to know it as according to his study cats can easily get pregnant during there heat so jungkook always used his hands to satisfy himself as it wasn't helping.

It isn't like jungkook isn't ready to be dad and all the thing is he didn't want the small boy to go through so much in his teenage . He just wanted to make his love independent unless like other assholes who used hybrid for only profits . He wasn't like them.

He went back to his office room to distract himself from the sexual thoughts he was having and to say time just passed with a flow as he emerged himself in his work and doze of on his table.

It was 12.30am when woke up from his sleep in midnight of nowhere. Yawning walking lazily towards there shared bedroom stretching his arms . He slowly opens bedrooms door . Only to found the kitty boy sleeping on the window in his cat form . Legs dangling down . Whimpering a while jungkook walk toward the sleepy baby as he held the sleepy kitty in his arms who streched his limbs lazily in jungkook's hold . jungkook slowly hugged the kitty and slowly kitty wrap his cute paws around jungkook's neck to find the warmth.

"Meow~~"

He whine in sleep. And jungkook kept patting his bum.

"Aish sleep baby my pretty boy is such a good boy for daddy . " Jungkook said as he kissed his chubby cheeks and keep the boy on the bed besides him. Kitty was in belly up position looking so cute adorable and jungkook could not help but coos at how adorable the sight was for him to watch.

Jungkook knows one thing that tomorrow is going to be a big day for the little boy as his heat is approaching that's why kitty shifted back to his cat form due to the cramps he is having.

Kitty whine again as another wave of heat cramp hit him.

"Oh my boy come to daddy your cute tummy is hurting right come to daddy will kiss your pain away". Jungkook slowly yet gently started rubbing his stomach to ease his pain it's been 2 years together and soon after few days kitty gonna turn 18 . Jungkook had plan many things for him .

The Mafia boss can't wait to marry the boy and have cute little kittens  baby's running around his  house he was just to excited .

Jungkook keep the kitty on his chest as the kitty snuggles more and more on his chest sicking comfort as he need it. Jungkook felt guilt as he wasn't with the poor boy when he was having those hurtful cramps . To endure the pain well he shifted to his cat form and it hurt jungkook to see his little baby whimpering in sleep because of him.

Kitty opens his eyes a little. Jungkook smiles a little when the cute little kitty made grabby hands to jungkook to stand up and pick him and walk back forth . In those two years it was there routine to do such whenever the boy was distressed he could seek comfort in jungkook's arms.

Jungkook pick the kitty in his arms as he started walking back and forth in his room while kitty all snuggled up in his neck sniffling him. And whimpering . The Mafia boss patting his head then back and bum.

"Is my boy having pain hm!! Are you hungry love want daddy to cook for my pretty boy ?"

And kitty looks up from jungkook's neck and look up only to shook his head as no . Kitty cupped jungkook's cheeks with his paws and kiss his nose again going back to the neck and purring feeling comfortable.

And soon the boy doze off again and drifted to sleep. Jungkook smile as he again lay back on the bed and hold the sleepy kitty in his arms and sleep took over him and he drifted to the sleep.

Well well I'm requesting everyone do please don't don't hate jungkook in my previous frictional story "professor Jeon's baby Husband " also in this story too.

As I told you jungkook had bipolar disorder in the previous story that's why he was having issue in expressing his feelings to tae due to many past traumas he had.!

And in this story jungkook is mafia boss who just had anger issues and that it .

Simply you have to use some logic guys ! I ain't being rude but just want to tell you all don't comment if you want to intoxicate my story with your hurtful comments . I already deleted many comments from my both books .

As I'm not asking for anything nor money and nothing I'm just asking for love and respect for my writing .

If it make y'all uncomfortable or have any issue because of book do message me privately so that we can discuss. I'm not that rude to ignore your dms .

Your coments always made my day as it's difficult to reply all of you still I read everyone's. So do this and show some love.

So here I'm thinking of making an Instagram account for my reader so that we can chat there , interact and I can come live there and talk to you all. Share some of my moments with y'all tell me your views about this . And Now blast my comment section with your insta IDs I promise to follow y'all in back you have follow be  back to the account will be private only for us that it!

Thank you lovely now I need to go bye~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 6.5K 23
Jeon Jungkook hated his life, unlike most hybrids. Jeon Jungkook was a bunny hybrids, unlike most who were either a cat or dog. He was rare, beautifu...
397K 30.2K 41
"I'm a special hybrid mix between a cat and a human.. I grant unlimited wishes to people who need help in their lives... Like an aid.." ____________...
632 13 9
(New) Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up...
466K 10K 37
Hello! This story is now discontinued and will not be updated! I wrote this story in 2017 and have grown out of fanfiction. So enjoy the drafts of t...