๐ƒ๐ข๐จ๐ง โœ“ (#2)

By ride_dick_bicycle

Bringing men to their knees, begging for just a touch from the tip of her fingers is what ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ข... More

characters aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER: It's the most wonderful time of the year...๐ŸŽ…

Chapter 19

7K 181 27
By ride_dick_bicycle

~~~~

I walked in first in the living room and was welcomed by Axel playing a sweet harmony on the piano. I knew that it was him when I heard it from the balcony. He was playing his favorite-Lacrimosa by Mozart.

Dion followed after a few minutes so we won't be suspicious. Everyone was already eating their desserts, the Red Velvet cake my mom made. I sat down next to Sam and crossed my leg over my other. Dion sat down on the couch in front of me and leaned back, adjusting his suit. I couldn't help but wander my eyes down his body.

Gosh this man.

I can't believe I tried to fuck up my relations with him. But what can I say, it was just a big misunderstanding. I must've been in such hurry that I didn't even saw the note that he left.

Again and again, I wonder how does he have such an effect on me? He makes my heart beat so fast when I'm around him. Maybe it's the way he's so good in bed, or good with words and making me feel beautiful. It's weird, as much as it's kinda forbidden since we both are aware of the situation we are in right now. I try not to over think about him and just simply enjoy him. I have no idea how much longer he will stay in LA but all I want is some more time with him.

Yeah, I have no idea why do I feel like this. Let's just blame it on my horny ass.

After eating my piece of cake, I went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I didn't even saw Sam also entering the kitchen and grabbing a glass. He turned on the faucet and filled his glass. I smiled at him and pressed my hands on the counter.

"How do you feel?" I asked him.

"Anxious." He muttered and dropped his glass down.

I frowned and took a step closer to him. Caressing his shoulders and giving him a reassuring smile. "You over work yourself, Sam. I can see it in your eyes."

He gulped. Clear panic flashed through his eyes when he avoided eye contact with me.

"I- we should get going." He brushed me off and literally ran out of the kitchen.

What's up with him? Did- did he- oh my! What if he knows about me and Dion.

No, no, no. Stop, Adeline.

I pressed my palm on my forehead and tried to calm down. I heard the noises from the living room getting louder so I made my way there. Family Garcia was leaving. I went to say "bye" to Sam's parents and of course--Dion, which I gave a sexy smirk before shaking his hand. I hugged Sam and then they left. All I could do was let out a deep breath.

After my night routine which included a cleanser, a rose toner, eye cream and hydrating serum, I put on my pajamas and went into bed. I giggled when I grabbed my phone and remembered that I had Dion's number now. I'm going to spam him with so much messages when I get drunk.

Me:
Good night, dream of me.

I wiggled my feet and chuckled to myself like the crazy bitch I am. About 3 minutes passed by when I got a reply.

Dion:
Of course, it's not like it's going to be my first time dreaming of you.

Shit, that made my heart flutter.

Me:
Really?

Dion:
Yes, mon ange.

Me:
I feel special then.

Dion:
Because you are.

I could feel my cheeks heating up.

Me:
Oh stop it.

Dion:
Let me take you somewhere while I'm in LA.

WHAT? I literally jumped out of my bed. He wants to take me out on a date? Woah.

Me:
Hmm...let me think.

I teased him.

Dion:
Come on, Adeline.

Me:
You begging now?

Dion:
If that means taking you out then, yes.

Fuck, he is too perfect.

Me:
Alright. Text me the details.

Dion:
Tomorrow, mon ange. I'll pick you up at eight.

Me:
Kay.

Dion:
Kay.

Not me giggling at his messages like a little girl. This man is doing something to me and I can't explain what. For the whole night I couldn't sleep, too excited about tomorrow night.

~~~

Thankfully it was Sunday and I spent it all to myself. I got up around nine, took a shower and ate a nice breakfast which included avocado toast and eggs. After that, I went to our home-gym and lost an hour while sweating and losing some calories.

After that, I took a full bath and did a face mask. I filled my tub with so much bubbles which smelt like coconut and vanilla. I literally absorbed all the scents from my washes since I was in the water for like an hour. With my laptop and a glass of juice while watching "The Princess Diaries". I mean, I can kinda relate to it, right? Since I'm technically kind of a princess, right?

Wait- I literally am. Yay!

As much as I don't want to admit to myself that I've been doing all this skin-care, body-care stuff just for a man...I am. This is all for my date with Dion. I mean, I always take care of my skin but this time I felt more excited while doing it. Impressing him was kinda the motto. It's not like I haven't already did a good impression tho.

Choosing an outfit is the most stressful thing ever!

I took out all my dresses and couldn't find one that would make me want to wear it without thinking twice. I must go shopping these days since I have nothing to wear! Literally.

"I'm going to cry." I whined and searched through the pile of dresses on the floor.

"Why?" Suddenly Axel's voice came from behind me.

"I have nothing to wear."

Axel laughed. "You look like that meme with that girl who is surrounded with thousand of dresses and is still like 'I have nothing to wear'." He mimicked with a more girly voice.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Axel sat down next to me and grabbed a few dresses. He looked at them and then threw them on the floor again. "You're right. You have nothing to wear."

"Ugh." I face-palmed.

He shrugged. "I'm just being honest."

"Don't be, please."

He stood up again and searched through my wardrobe. Around 5 minutes passed by when I heard a loud gasp.

"I found one!"

"What?" I excitedly said.

Axel handed me a black, bustier dress with an open back. The straps were crystal and it reached a little bit above my knees.

"Oh my God, I have never worn this dress. Like ever!"

"Ha! I expect a thank you."

I chuckled and pulled him in for a hug. "Thank you, cupcake. I love you."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3K 90
Rank #1 in watty2020 28/1/2020 Rank #1 in eroticaromance 19/1/2020 Rank #9 in watty2020 13/1/2020 Rank #25 in passionate 10/1/2020 Rank #14 in Blaze...
8.9K 282 25
Book 3 of The Adeline Series Adeline Wright should be a Kaulitz. After receiving a call that night and hearing the truth Adeline didn't have any sec...
145K 2.3K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
28K 671 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...