Not Another Love Affair || JJK

By Gukmajins

They didn't do it to piss off their parents. It was so much more than that. They wanted freedom-to follow th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 😏🔞
Chapter 26
Covers
Accomplishments

Chapter 10

1.3K 65 27
By Gukmajins

Jungkook kissed her.

And now she knew why people could never got enough. 

There was something about having someone so close to you, breaths mingling and his lips gently capturing your bottom lip that left this desire for more. 

So when he slowly parted their lips and fluttered his eyes open to look at her and analyse her reaction, she had the urge to  lean in and tell him to kiss her again. 

Because it was barely enough. She had to experience more of it. 

Afterall, she didn't marry him just for a peck.

Jungkook caught her leaning into the few inches they had between them, a smile curving at his lips before he was capturing her lips once again as her gut twisted with excitement. 

They were gentle and slow kisses where her bottom lip was locked between his and alternated with her upper lip as well. Once they had found a rhythm, he built the courage to graze the tip of his tongue along her lower lip for permission to proceed to something more intimate.  And hers naturally parted open in compliance.

His hand came to cup her nape now, the other holding her by the waist as his tongue dips into her mouth for the first time. 

He had to admit, there was no going back from the lips that tasted like strawberry and vanilla cake, with a hint of champagne, and that this was probably the best fucking first kiss ever. 

Jungkook feels the gasp that Hyunji lets out into his mouth once he’s effortlessly lifting her up onto his lap as he leans back against the comfort of the couch. 

“Is this alright?” he asks, glancing into her eyes before letting his stare fall onto her glistening lips shamelessly. 

“Yes,” she breathes, attempting to catch her breath for a moment before they continue. 

“Good,” he mutters, “‘Cause I’ve always wanted to do that,” 

Her smile is cut short once he’s connecting their lips to continue where they had left off from, Hyunji finding the courage to wrap her arms around his neck and sigh into his mouth when his tongue grazes hers once again. She feels his hands inch down her waist to hold her covered thighs instead, his head tilting further to kiss her deeper. 

He didn’t want this to stop. 

There was something pleasurable about kissing the pout on her lips and letting his tongue explore the depths beyond them, almost feeling brain fogged with the curves of the first ever female body he had laid his hands on. 

And Hyunji having a fair share of boobs and an ass wasn’t helping the situation beginning to stir awake between his legs, tempting him with thoughts he knew were too soon.

But fuck, she wasn’t helping one bit, only fueling the fire to the dirty thoughts clouding his mind as she pulls herself closer, settled right on his centre. 

Then she naturally rolls her hips, the heated kiss having ignited something in the pit of her stomach and between her thighs as she registers the desperation for needing something more. She wanted to feel him. She wanted to feel what it felt like to drag her hips against him for friction and relieve the pulse between her thighs. This was her chance to finally feel the satisfaction characters expressed in all the smuts she stayed up reading late at night.

Jungkook groans into their kiss just as she lets out a pleased sigh from the friction of their bodies, his hands now grasping her thighs as he feels the way her body grinds onto his in a pleasuring way that drives him wild. But he couldn’t let her do this to him. His self discipline wasn’t that strong. 

“Fuck, don’t do that.” he groans once more, letting his head fall back against the couch, having broken their heated kiss. 

Hyunji halts her movements and with the innocent look that she gave him, lips swollen and glistening, he felt his patience tested like nothing before. 

“Did I do something wrong?” she asks breathlessly, concern written along her features and he suddenly has the urge to laugh. But he holds it in, letting his lips curve instead

“Not at all.” he answers, momentarily biting his lip, “But If you keep that up, I think I might end up needing one of those condoms.” 

Hyunji lets out a small gasp, her eyes growing wide as her cheeks grow pink. He found it funny how the girl grinding on his crotch just seconds ago was now going shy over him mentioning that he was willing to fuck her if she kept going. 

Almost as if that wasn’t her initial fucking plan in the first place. 

"I won't do anything without your consent, don't worry." He adds after, wanting to make it clear even if he meant what he previously said as a joke. 

"Thank you." 

"Of course." 

A second of silence tiks by and Hyunji begins to grow aware of their positions, her arms still nestled on his shoulders as her centre was still pressed up against his pelvis where she could feel his body straining against his dress pants right against her. 

The thought of it all made the blood rush to her cheeks all over again, so she took the step to ease herself back onto the couch, next to him.

Jungkook's sigh doesn't go unnoticed by her as he flutters his eyes shut for a moment, still laying back against the cushion, brows knitted together. 

"Does it hurt?" She surprises herself with the question, and she can tell that he is too when his eyes snap open and look at her. 

"Um, not exactly." he answers sitting up this time, his throat bobbing. "You wouldn't mind if I take a shower real quick, would you?" He asks and Hyunji shakes her head. 

"I'll just clean up " 

"Okay," 

He stands up and gives her a last look before heading towards the washroom, her cheeks still tinted pink. 

°•°•°

"Why the fuck are you smiling?" 

Jungkook almost jumps when his friend Taehyung is leaning towards him and whispering with a curious tone as they sit through their senior year functions class. 

"I'm not smiling," Jungkook mutters back, shifting in his seat and turning his gaze away from the person a few rows up he perhaps was smiling at. 

"Yes-the-fuck you were." Taehyung answers, receiving a scoff in return. "You gotta tell me what's up man, cause I saw you come to school together this morning, and now you're smiling to yourself as you stare at her in class. That's not your typical attitude toward Hyunji." 

"There's nothing going on alright?" Jungkook says quietly before sighing and running his fingers through his hair. "Just shut up so I can listen to what he's saying." 

"As if you can't get your notes from your dad later," Taehyung rolls his eyes. "I don't even know why you bother coming to class anyway. If my dad was my math teacher—" 

"Just shut the fuck up, man" Jungkook groaned, cutting his friend off, and to his luck, Taehyung gave it up and zipped his lips, allowing him to finally zone back to the lesson. 

Unfortunately, his father being his math teacher wasn't as great as Taehyung made it sound to be. Rather, Jungkook found it irritating that the school guidance counsellors who made his schedule hated him enough to place him in his own fathers class. 

He felt like he was constantly being watched, his every move analysed in class then brought up at dinner when he got home. He had absolutely no right nor excuse to do miserably on his work, and told that he could just ask for help even though the whole concept of math made no freaking sense to him. 

He absolutely hated every bit of it. 

And with the circumstances that had risen the day before, Jungkook could feel his fathers sharp stare ever since he had stepped foot into the classroom, and it definitely did not make him comfortable. 

"Alright, your homework for tonight is written on the board, and as a quick reminder, your test is this Thursday." 

The entire class begins to gather their bags as soon as Mr.Jeon is done with the lesson, anticipating for the bell to ring. And once it does the students get up and begin filing out of the room one by one, Jungkook catching Hyunji's eyes as she looks over her shoulder and gives him a quick smile and small wave that he returns before she leaves the class.

"Okay, what the fuck was that." Taehyung says out loud causing his friend to roll his eyes. 

"Nothing," 

"Bro, I just saw you exchange smiles and wave. That's way beyond nothing." 

Jungkook puffs out a breath of air as he pulls his backpack over his shoulder, walking down the rows of desks. 

"Just leave it be, man." 

"I can't just—" 

"Jungkook." 

At the call of his name he comes to a halt, disappointed that he wasn't able to leave class without his father catching him.  

"I want to talk to you." 

Taehyung gives Jungkook the side eye before patting him on the back and mentioning that he'll catch him later in the cafeteria. So Jungkook stands silently in front of his father's desk at the front of the class, heart slightly hammering as he grows panicked over what was about to go down. 

They both wait for the last few students to leave, and once they do, Mr.Jeon shuts the room door, Jungkook holding his breath as his father turns towards him. 

They stand across from each other in silence, Jungkook finding the tiles on the floor much more interesting as his heart is felt in his throat. 

His father sighs. 

"What happened yesterday was unacceptable." 

Jungkook purses his lips, avoiding eye contact. 

"It was reckless, irresponsible, and pretty much resulted in a disaster. Not only did you put us in a terrible position, but you disappeared without mentioning a single word about where you're staying." 

He continues to remain silent, and this time his father pinches the bridge of his nose. 

“Why Jungkook? What was the reason for all of this?”

If he were to be honest, he didn’t know. No part of the decision he and Hyunji had made made sense, but it did at the same time. In a way they were getting what they wanted, but at what cost? 

Nonetheless, he chooses to lie. 

“We love each other,” he mutters. 

“So you choose to get married at eighteen?!” 

If he hadn’t seen it coming, he would have flinched at his father’s risen voice

He nods his head. 

"Do you not understand the severity of this all?!" 

Jungkook swallows. 

"I do." 

"You could have come out to us all in a normal way. Perhaps it would still cause some issues, but getting married without anyone's consent?! Everything has fallen into a much worse situation." 

"Her parents are blaming us, Jungkook, for your behaviour. They think you forced her into this, and that we perhaps have something to do with it." 

This time Jungkook looks up and stares wide eyed, his blood beginning to boil at the accusation that he could have possibly forced Hyunji into it all. His brows narrow as his lips form a frown. 

"I didn't force her into anything." he answers firmly. 

"Well that's good to know, but it doesn't change the fact that our kids have decided to run away and get married!" 

It looked like his father had much more to say, but kept it in, his eyes piercing into his son’s. 

He shuts his eyes momentarily and sighs. 

“Where are you staying?” his father’s voice comes out commanding. 

“I can’t tell you.” 

“Why is that?” 

“Because I need you to understand that this was a choice that Hyunji and I chose to make, and until you accept it, we won’t be telling you nor her parents where we’re staying.” Jungkook finally builds the courage to let the words out of his mouth, making sure to keep his eye contact with his father. And as soon as he’s done, he’s quick to walk past him, giving his father a last glance before walking out the door. 

°•°•°•°

The next chapt mAy or mAy nOt be a tAd bit spicy 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 41.6K 82
They want love and commitment but he just want sex. And there's only one rule to set for himself, "Strictly no fucking with his employees"
51.3K 1.5K 32
"I'm going to destroy you!" ------------_------------------_-----------------_------------- ****What was the reason for Y/N to do this**** ~~~~~~~~~~...
140K 4.7K 27
Jeon Jungkook, A handsome and successful CEO of Jeon Enterprises. He lead a perfect life, had a girlfreind with whom he was getting married in 6 or 4...
3K 327 43
And he knew, he wanted to be mated to the alpha, to love him with all he had, to be a worthy life partner and to bare their children. Because with Na...