SELCOUTH | FATE: THE WINX SAGA

Galing kay sqturn

selcouth (adj.) unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvellous. (based of the new Netflix show, not the carto... Higit pa

Ava Pierce
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
authors note
13
author's note...again
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
hello again
23
24
25
26

22

1.4K 44 2
Galing kay sqturn

22 : season 1 episode 6
A Fanatic Heart
part 3

I walked into the suite and was met with a dim light from Bloom and Aisha's room. I stood in the doorway, watching as everyone was sat on Bloom's bed, tucking her in.

"Have to say in quite disappointed to have missed the wings." Terra spoke.

"We're they like, full-on Tinkerbell style?" She asked, eyes filled with hope.

"They were much cooler than that." I laughed, walking into the room.

"Ava, you're okay!" Bloom smiled at me as Terra ran over to me.

"Can I?" She asked, pointing to my back.

"Go for it." I laughed with a nod.

I felt her lift up one of my wings which were currently folded behind my back.

"Wait, how come Bloom's faded and yours didn't?" Stella asked, joining Terra in looking.

"I don't know, different powers I guess." I shrugged, moving to take a seat next to Bloom's bed.

Bloom's phone rang from beside her bed, causing us all to stop talking.

"You rest. I'll cover. I'll call it my one allocated lie of the month." Aisha laughed, answering the call.

She walked around the room talking to them, making up a lie about exams as the rest of us joked around.

"God, you were so badass out there." I told Bloom.

"Me? You were amazing." Bloom laughed.

"Yeah...I was pretty cool wasnt I?" I laughed as well.

"What happened? After we left, I mean?" She asked me as Aisha joined us again.

"So, it turns out that Dowling is actually my mother who abandoned me when I was a baby to save her own skin. Then I killed my father and I might've lost my magic...but we are all okay, and that's all that matters." I sighed.

"Jesus." Musa muttered.

"Precisely." I nodded with a chuckle. "I'll figure it out."

"We will figure it out." Musa corrected me.

I smiled at them.

Maybe Alfea isn't going to be as bad as I originally thought.

Bloom had gone to a meeting with Miss Dowling that I refused to go to as I was currently giving her the silent treatment, one that she had been giving me for the past 16 years.

Then when she came back she surprised us all with a trip to the first world to meet her parents.

"I'm so excited!" Terra squealed as we walked down Bloom's street.

"We can tell." Stella laughed as we came to a stop outside of a house.

"Are you sure you want me to come in? I mean, revealing to your parents that you're a fairy is one thing, but your friend having a literal set of wings is another." I asked Bloom.

"Of course, I want you all there." She nodded.

Bloom walked down her drive and knocked on the door, waiting for her parents to come out.

I had woken up this morning with my wings still very much on my back and my forearms still the black colour that they were last night.

Stella managed to use her magic to hide my wings from the mundane so anyone seeing us walking through the street would just see a normal group of teenagers.

As we stood at the top of the drive we heard Bloom's parents open the door and welcome her home.

"Girls!" Bloom shouted, signalling for us to come round the corner and meet her parents.

"I don't know if I can do this." Terra gasped.

"Go." I laughed, pushing her forwards slightly before following after her, the rest of the girls coming too.

"Lovely to meet you!" Terra smiled happily as Bloom's parents looked at us.

"Hello." Stella greeted them.

"Hi." Bloom's parents smiled, clearly confused by the group of teenagers in their front garden.

"Uh, can my friends crash here this weekend?" Bloom asked.

"Sure." Bloom's mother looked very proud of her daughter, and was clearly very happy that her daughter had made some friends.

"Cool. They're gonna go chill in my room for a while cause, um...we need to talk." Bloom nodded.

Her parents then showed us to Bloom's room, telling us to make ourselves comfortable.

"She needs you." Musa told me as we were all joking around, waiting for Bloom to finish with her parents.

"Are you sure?" I asked, receiving a nod from Musa.

I asked Stella to remove the spell she had placed on my wings before I walked downstairs.

Bloom was sat at the table with her parents as they cried and looked through a photo album.

"Mum, dad. This is Ava." Bloom introduced me as I walked closer.

"Oh my god." Bloom's mum gasped, looking at me as I stood next to their daughter.

"Mr and Mrs Peters, I just want to say that your daughter is amazing, she is such an incredible person and I want to thank you for raising her the way you did." I smiled at them as her mother stood up, stepping away from the table to compose herself.

Bloom's father stood up as well, walking over to me and bringing me into a hug.

"Thank you, for protecting her." He spoke.

"She's the one who protected us." I laughed as he let go.

Bloom went over to her mum and brought her into a hug as her father asked me a couple more questions.

Then once her parents were up to speed on what had happened, the rest of the girls came downstairs and showed Bloom's parents what they could do with their magic.

The next few days were amazing, Bloom's parents loved having us around the house and were constantly giving us things to do or to eat as we all laughed with each other and just relaxed after a long year at school.

Then when it was time to go there was a lot of tears from everyone as we said our goodbyes before heading back to the school.

As we walked through the main gates we were met by a group of cars that we all knew to well.

The Solarians.

Queen Luna, Rosalind and a man who I hadn't seen before were stood waiting for us as we arrived.

"Who's that?" I asked Stella who was stood beside me.

"Sky's dad." She replied, not taking her eyes off of the three in front of us.

"Welcome back, ladies." Rosalind spoke. "There have been a few changes."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

14.7K 386 13
Continuation of the Worldwide phenomenon "Fate The Winx Saga" "After Bloom's sacrifice, the Winx suite girls are determined to bring her back. During...
168K 3.2K 61
ใ€Œ riven x f!oc ใ€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specialist. she finds herself becoming close w...
263K 7.8K 22
[Book One] "My mother named me Enola. Which backward spells alone And yet I never was" definition: isolated or lonely ๐’๐š๐ฆ ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฒ ๐— ๐Ž๐œ แด˜แด€ส€...
292K 7.9K 19
"๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—'๐š ๐šŠ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐š™๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š?" "๐™ท๐šž๐š‘. ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ...