Falling For My Ex (G!P Reader)

Από Flosfootstool

Well established MMA fighter Y/n Morgan has been asked to star alongside a well respected actress how will s... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Overload
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Beggin
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
What???
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sooo
Just Florence
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Apologies
Another apology
Hey guys!!!

Chapter 7

1.4K 39 3
Από Flosfootstool

I'm pacing at home waiting to leave I've checked my hair more times than I care to count. Why am I so nervous?

OK it's a first date for the second time wait... is this a date, date? or a mate date? Can I be going on dates if I'm currently taking a break from Leticia? should I? But I want to so badly.

OK, she's like 30 minutes away. I have an hour... I can be 30 minutes early right? No, no y/n stop.

Ding dong.

I'm not expecting anyone. I curiously walk to the door opening it.

"Hi y/n."

"Leticia hey. Don't take this the wrong way but I'm just heading out."

"I need to talk to you."

"Well can't it wait?"
"Technically yes.. realistically... it can wait 9 months then I could tell you."

My eyes widen. She can't be...

"What?"

"I'm... pregnant y/n."

I shake my head no she didn't, did she?

"Erm excuse me? Pre...pregnant? as in with child?"

"Yeah, that's pretty much what means."

I sit on the sofa.

"But we haven't you know in like a long time."

"Yeah I know.. the night of the fight."

"But that makes you like nearly 4 months pregnant?"

"Mhmm, we have a very small bambino growing."

"Clearly.. are... are you sure it's mine?"

"What the hell y/n? whose else would it be?"

I dunno I never fucking come when I'm with you. Yet one of the few times I do knock you up seems unlikely.

"Nothing sorry... I'm just in shock. Guess we do need to talk."

"Told you, can't you cancel your evening?"

I think for a moment as much as I don't want to I have to.

I simply nod.

"Give me a second let me make a call."

I walk to the back garden.

'Hey y/n are you here?'

'Hey Flossie erm look I'm sorry but can we take a rain check on tonight?'

'Oh erm yeah sure... yeah.. is everything ok?'

'Yeah, kinda it's a bit complicated. I'm so sorry.'

'No, don't be silly... it's fine.'

'Look I'll explain everything soon. Have a good evening Cupcake."

"I'll see you soon y/n'

Ouch, she used my first name.

I stare a the ground for what feels like forever before going back into the house.

"Ok let's talk..."

Florence's POV

I hang up the phone.

What happened in like an hour for her to change her mind? I sadly look I. the mirror putting my makeup away.

God, I need a drink.

"Answer the phone!... Haiz hey... can we grab a drink?"

"Yeah sure be there in 20 mins."

I sit on my soda head hanging back.

"And that bitch bail... bailed on me like an hour before we were meant to go out!" I slur my words as I rant to her.

"And the worst thing I got myself all dressed up! for her! why doesn't she want me Haiz??" I throw my head o. her shoulder.

"Flo I'm sure she'd does, somethings just come up that's all."

"Hellooo... helloo bar person!"

I'm approached by a young woman.

"Can we have 4 shots please?"

"Erm yes right away.."

"Hey, you're so pretty do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?"

"Ok, Florence please stop hitting on every person that comes near us."

"Maybe I should just hit on you then!" I cut her face.

"Maybe we just need to kiss."

"Ok, Flo right I'm taking you home!"

"Oh, that was easy let's go!" I jump up before Haiz pulls me back.

"No, I'm taking you to your home, I will go to mine."

"Fineeeee. but I'm not telling you where I'm staying!. Where is y/n I want her."

"She's not here Flo."

"Well, I'm not moving until she is!"

I sit in my seat refusing to move.

Haiz takes my phone, looking through the contacts.

"Puppy Daddy? is that y/n?"

"Yes!"

"Gross."

Y/n's POV

I hit the bag over and over. How did this happen? It's gonna ruin everything with Florence.

"FUCK!" I hit the bag harder and faster until my phone rings.

Florence.

"Hey Flo look I'm..."

"Hey y/n it's Hailee, I'm sorry to rin but Florence is pretty drunk she won't move anywhere she's asked for you."

"Put her on the phone."

"Noo not on the phone I want her here!" I hear I. the background.

"Err yeah y/n.."

" I heard up where are you I'll get dressed."

"Erm we're at The Skylark."

"Ok yeah I know it I'll be there as soon as possible."

I hang up going to my bedroom putting on a clean t white t-shirt and grey joggers with a hat.

I grab my car keys and head to the bar.

I'm in the lift going up. I get to the door but I'm stopped.

"I'm sorry we have a dress code here."

"Look I'm just here to pick someone up."

"I'm afraid I can't let you in."

I pace outside seeing if they're anywhere enea rather entrance. This oversized gorilla keep blocking my view.

"Oh my you're y/n Morgan." female voice from behind me.

"Yes Hey."

"Well done on the fight a while back it was incredible to watch."

"Aweh thanks I appreciate it."

"What what are young doing here? Sorry my names Liz I'm the manager here."

"Hi liz nice to meet you. I was trying to get in to collect a friend but your doorman said no."

"Oh Chris ler her in immediately."

"But she's not."

"I don't care let her in."

"Thank you Liz."

"You're welcome."

I walk in and ok this palce is pretty nice I'm not dressed door this at all! I look around and see very anebriated Flo on a chair.

I run over and see Hailee trying to wake her.

"How long has she been like this?"

"Only a minute or so."

"Fuck ok erm.. go over rthere and grab the manager for me."

I see her run over. I pushe Flos hair out of her face and make sure she's breathing which she is thank god.

I see the 2 run over.

" Liz is there a way out if here avoiding the majority of people I don't want any of this to be published anywhere."

"Yes of course."

I pick Flo up and follow her out.

"Thank you for that... I will come back on night I promise you."

"You're welcome Thank you Miss Morgan."

"Call me y/n."

I manage to get Florence out of the bat and into my car with no one seeing us. I gently palce her across the back seat.

"Thank god for that. Do you need a lift anywhere Hailee?"

"It's ok my car is here to collect me."

"Thank you, for looking out for her."

"It's ok y/n... you know she really loves you.. she's never stopped. Please look after her"

Neither have I.

"I always will." I wave Hailee off before pulling out the parking space.

I drive us back to my house cause there's no way I'm leaving her alone. I get her inside putting her on the bed. I grab a bucket and a bottle of water putting them next to her. I slip one of my top over her dress before taking that off and folding it. I brus her hair out of her face and watch as she sleep letting out the most adorable snores.

I lay next to her putting her on her side so she doesn't choke on her own vomit. I put my arm around her pulling her into me as I fall asleep.

Florence's POV

I wake to feel an arm wrapped around me with a pounding headache. Oh, fuck what did I do?

I nervously look over my shoulder not knowing what to expect. I'm pleasantly surprised when I see y/n's sleeping face behind me. I smile grows on my face.

Oh god, we didn't? Did we? No, she wouldn't have. I look down to see I'm in one of her t-shirts. I bring it up to my nose smelling it. She smells like home. I wave of relaxation rushes over me as I drift off back to sleep.

A/N double update? whattt! enjoy!!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

95.4K 3.7K 45
Book Two - A year has passed since Wanda heard Y/N call out for her at the cabin. There has been no trace or connection from Y/N since, no matter how...
20.9K 435 13
Y/n is Tony Stark's daughter. Unlike her dad, she was experimented on by Hydra and gained the power to mirror other powers. During a normal day in th...
305K 9.3K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...
67.9K 2.3K 46
Y/n Nash is finally in their senior year of high school. They were popular and everyone had their eyes on her. No one was ever enough to hold a relat...