ᴘᴀꜱꜱɪᴏɴᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ💜✓(Comp).

By mylovelifeaboutbts

Lovestory of a popular senior and a new comer in the university... Simple and cute Kim Taehyung ✨. Handsome... More

INTRODUCTION..
INTRODUCTION
하나
제 2 장
제삼
네번째
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열 두번째
HAPPY KOOKIE DAY 💜💜💜
열셋
십사
열 다섯
열여섯
열일곱
十八
이십
이십 일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물넷
이십오
이십 육
발문
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜
Special Chapter 💜

십구

9.5K 327 35
By mylovelifeaboutbts

Hello lovlies 🌺
Hope you guys are doing well 😊
Thanks for your comment 💗
And votes...
Enjoy the chapter (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠).
___________________________

Weekend..
---------

Jungkook got up early as usual , kissing his little prince forhead and putting the blanket on his body , covering him all over he stood up to go to bathroom to freshen up.

Coming out after ten minutes, he took his watch and headphones with his phone to go for a morning run.

He's used to this routine of his for years now , it doesn't matter if it's cold or too hot.

" Haah.. let's go Jungkook" he walk downstairs and in the garden , only the guards are up from the house .

He set the timer in his watch and Play music on his phone and wear his headphones, start running around the garden of the Kim mansion as it's big enough to run.

As he's running, the talk he had with Taehyung last night going inside his mind. He knows for sure right now he isn't ready to took a step ahead with Taehyung or any one else. First he have to get rid of this marriage thing with Jieun.

His lawyer is already set the date in the court and it's on this is Tuesday. He hope that Jieun just not pull Junghyung in between this all. He didn't want to took his precious innocent son in this mess .

Jungie did asked him about Jieun but he's not really attached to his mother as Jieun was not really there when ever Jungie needed her in his life . So he will understand if Junghyung will forget his mother in his life after their divorce.

He for now shrugged his thoughts and focus on the fresh morning.

As he's taking a turn he hear someone cursing and stop only to look the cute looking Taehyung standing there and by his look he's clearly checking him out . I mean he knows he's looking hot as he's only running in sweatpants nothing else.

" Like what you see...!" He says with a smirks and Taehyung stumble but able to balance himself.

" Good morning Taehyung..." Jungkook walk to him and say.

" Go... Good morning.. Jun.. jungkook" Taehyung gulps and try hard not to look at his hot body.

" Didn't took you getting up this early.." Jungkook asked .

" Um.. yeah couldn't sleep anymore so thought of a morning walk.." Taehyung smiles cutely and Jungkook thinks it's not wrong to admire a beauty right because damm Taehyung is looking soo gorgeous right now but more adorable.

Looking soo cute in his black shorts and tshirt.

" Taehyung giggle as a butterfly sat on his nose.

" You're adorable.. " Jungkook compliment him and tae blush . While jungkook got nervous thinking he says his thoughts out loud.

" Aren't you going to run..? " Tae asked.

Jungkook cleared his throat and nods , start running while Taehyung just sit on the grass and enjoy the fresh air .

Jungkook can't help but to look at him time to time.

After running for half an hour more , Jungkook comes and sat next to Taehyung.

Taehyung look at him .

" So.. what you actually do on weekends..? " Jungkook ask .

" Nothing much... But if I'm at home then momma, dadda me hyungie... Put a cooking competition or play other games then in evening we have karaoke session as well.. it's so much fun.. " Taehyung says excitedly.

" What you and Jungie do... " Taehyung got curious to know.

" Nothing much but me and Jieun take him to park or something... Sometime it's just me.. Jieun comes with us after Jungie really request her to.. " Jungkook got upset thinking how his son still deprived of mother's love.

" Is... Is Jieun is not a good mother to Jungie.. if you don't feel any problem to answer me this.. " jungkook think of something.

" No.. like that but Jieun... Jieun never wanted to have children.. Jungie... Jungie was happened to come with a surprise.. our.. our marriage was just out of a business deal nothing else.. but even I said no .. to it , we had a past and then Jieun got pregnant.. and I had to marry her . " Taehyung look at his dull face so he caress his hand.

Jungkook smiles a little and hold the warm hands in his.

Both sat in the garden enjoying each other company.. talking in between about their life , their work . Jungkook felt comfortable and at peace with tae that he never felt with Jieun . Yes he start liking her but after her real intentions comes outside he got hurt and stay away from her . And once she even try to harm Junghyung, after that Jungkook can't trust that women.

" Um.. let's go inside.. I'm sure dadda going to wake up soon.." Taehyung says .

Jungkook got up and put his hand in front of Taehyung, tae look up and hold his hand. Getting up both walk inside but when Taehyung going to go in his room jungkook call him.

" Yes.." tae stop .

" Taehyung.. right now I can't really think about us ... I want you to give me time to think .. maybe after.. after this divorce case we can start a new.. if.. if only you want.. and could wait for me ." Jungkook is not sure if Taehyung will wait for him or not .

Taehyung got happy and hold Jungkook's hand, Jungkook look at their linked hands .

" I... I'm ready to wait Jungkook... Ta.. take your time.. maybe we both need it .. but ju.. just know whe.. whenever you're ready . I'll be there... Waiting for you.... But in between this.. I want to support you and be there for Junghyung if you would let me.. " tae asked unsurely .

Jungkook nods and says yes to him.

Both go to their room and smile brightly.

" Im happy jungkook... After long time I'm happy . " Tae took his clothes and went to take shower.

Taehyung comes outside after getting ready and think of seeing if Jungie woke up or not.

He skips to the guest room humming a song and knock on the door when he hear a soft come in.

He open the door and peek in. To saw the son and father duo cutely making each other hair.

" Dada.. not like this... " Jungie says.

" Then what.. I'm doing how I do every day.. " Jungkook says brushing Jungie hair .

Jungie look at his father cutely . And Taehyung can't help but cooed at the scene.

" Haaa... Like thissss... Dada... Like this .. offo.. Jungie have to taeth... Dada now.. " Jungie shakes his head like elder and Jungkook gasps looking at his son.

" You little brat.. come here huh... " Jungie laugh loudly as jungkook tickle him.

" Huh.. naughty bunny... You .. " both the father so duo was smiling and laughing when another deep and cute giggle took their attention.

" Hahaha... God you both are shooo . Cute... Hehe... Bot.. both are bun . Bunnies.." Taehyung can't stop laughing loudly while Jungie join him and Jungkook get lost in the beautiful two souls in front of him.

" Taetae... Goo mornin.." Jungie hug him and Taehyung took him in his lap and kiss him good morning.

" Good morning bun.. how are you this active in the morning.. huh... My strong bun.." Taehyung says and kiss jungie's face.

" I'm.. strong like dada.." Jungie show his cute arms and Jungkook laugh at his tactics.

" God .. you're too adorable for my heart .." Taehyung say .

And you're for my.. Jungkook thought.

" Jungkook let's go .. breakfast is ready.. Momma is calling.." Taehyung left with Jungie and Jungkook took his phone and left after them.

The Kim's with the Joen's had breakfast talking in between.

After having it they all went to garden as today they planned to play badminton.

" Shouldn't we call others as well..?" Taehyung asked his dad.

" Whom you have in your mind bear.." Taehyung winks at him and just took his phone calling someone.

" Whom you called.." Jungkook comes and asked . Junghyung is playing with Mrs Kim.

" Someone you'll know.." tae smiles .

" Ok.. till then what about a warm up game... Ready to loose Joen.." Soo Hyun says .

" It should be me asking that uncle.." Jungkook took his bat and stand the other side of net while Soo Hyun stand in other.

" We'll see..." Both look at each other with competitive gaze.

" Yessh .. dada is best.. go dada... Go dada... Win.. win.." Jungie cheer up Jungkook.

" On who's side you are both.." Soo Hyun asked his wife and son.

" Umm. Well honey you see... Jungkookie here is very strong.. so I'm on his side.. sorry old man.." Mrs Kim tease her husband and Soo Hyun gasps and say the betray he felt .

" Bear I'm.. sure you're on my side right .. " Taehyung look at his father and then at Jungkook who's also waiting for him choose .

" I'm... I'm.. on dad's.. ofcourse dad I'm on your side .. you're the best... " Taehyung says while chuckling.

" Hah.. see my son.. " Soo Hyun says to his wife .

" Ready to loose .. " Jungkook says as he took shutlecock in his hand..

" You wish... Mr Jeon " Taehyung tease Jungkook.

" We'll see about that Mr Kim.. " Jungkook look at him with daring eyes.

" Satart..... " Jungie shouts and the game started.

After two games , Mr Kim loose and Taehyung is now facing teasing from his mom and Jungkook.

" Dad.. can't you win one for me so this bunny face ..will not show his teeth like this..." Taehyung says to dad .

" But son.." Soo Hyun try to say but again both Mrs Kim and Jungkook chuckle.

" You're not helping me..at all bear.." Taehyung glare at his father and sat with a pout on his face.

" Hmm.." he signs .

" Look like you guys already started the game without us..." A voice says and all of them look at the coming group.

Jungkook got surprise.

" Hyungs.." hr says .

" Hii..taetae..." All of them say and there Jungkook left confused how the hell his hyung know Taehyung.

" Hllo Mr Kim..Mrs Kim..we hope we don't invaded your time.." Namjoon says .

" Oh..no..no..I'm happy that my taebear is making friends.. and I know you Namjoon..it's going to be a great weekend.." Soo Hyun says .

All Namjoon, Seokjin , Yoongi and Jhope looking handsome but relax in their outfits.

" KIM TAEHYUNG..HOW COULD YOU FORGET YOU SOULMATE.." there comes the mochi and Taehyung start running away from angry Jimin.

" Sorry... Minnie..hehe..but now you're here so let's play.." he says .

" Uncle..cat..." Yoongi got shy as Jungie calls him that and all of them look at him and laugh.

" Hello hello..untle sun.. and joonie..jinni.." Seokjin hug the little jk..

" Aah..my little prince.." Seokjin kiss his cheeks.

" So who's in whose team guys..." All of them choose the team and start playing while Mr Kim and Mrs Kim sat aside with a hyper Jungie and enjoy their match.

" Is this how a happy family look like..." Soo Hyun asked his wife.

" I hope that our bear will get this family as his in future.." Mrs Kim says .

" Hmm. I trust Jungkook..he will not hurt my son ." Mr Kim look at his bear with Jungkook talking and laughing.

" But..what about the case.." ji Hyun asked .

" Don't worry.. I get Jungkook the best lawyer .. and I've already talked to jaehwan he's also coming after two days .let's hope for best.." everyone enjoy the day to the fullest .

And even jungkook friends think that Taehyung is the light Jungkook needs in his life.

In the evening everyone left , Junghyung cried but Taehyung promise him to meet him soon.

Jungkook did talk to tae but not get much time.

All of them pray that this happiness will last long .

But there's still some huddle in their happy journey to start .

Two days later...

Today Joen Jungkook and Lee Jieun going to court hearing for their divorce case.
Many people are awaiting for results but is it that easy to be apart .

Taehyung close the tv and sat on the bed , that's the news on the tv .today is the hearing for the divorce case of Jungkook but he's not going.His dad told him to stay away for now as it can got attention from media.

His phone rang and he picked it up.

" Hello.." he says .

Hello ..tae..are you free right now..

" Hey Jungkook..yeh I'm ..is there something you need help in.." Taehyung asked .

Um..yeah actually.. could you please pick Jungie up from his school..I'm not sure till when the court will be adjourned..

" Yeah...no worry I'll do that...but should I took him to your place..?" Taehyung can hear voice from other side .

Um..no can ..can you please take him to Jeon mansion..my mom came back..she's there ,she will look after him...

" Umm ok.. anything else.." he can't help but to ask.

No.. thanks tae ..

Taehyung hear the silence from other side but he knows that jungkook is nervous.

" All the best koo..." He says softly.

Thanks tae...bye ..

" Bye.." he cuts the call and look at the time..it's still two hours left in Jungie school.

" So today I will meet koo's mom..will she like me.." he pouts and thought.

" I'm tired..." He says and close his to take a small nap.

Jungkook is right now sitting with Jieun , hearing their lawyer putting their case ahead.

" My lord.. Mr Jeon..just wanted to end this relationship.. that's it . and he want to divorce Mrs Jieun.." Jungkook lawyer said .

" But my lord my client doesn't want to give divorce to her husband..just because of a mere argument...what Mr Joen is making up stand no where in this whole allegations.." Jieun lawyer states.

She smirks at Jungkook and Jungkook just clenched his fist.

After more arguments and allegations..the judge put his decision forward.

" I'm giving you both the last date for the hearing...if Mr Jeon could give the court any proof for the allegations he put on his wife.. and if Mrs Jeon could defend herself....the next hearing will be of this Saturday...the court is dismissed." Everyone got up and bow to the judge.

Jungkook start leaving when Jieun words stop him.

" You can't prove anything Jeon..not my mistake..not my behaviour towards you or your son .oh my son.. and you surely can't prove that it was me who tried to hurt your son..but keep trying.." Jungkook almost lost his temper but his father was there to make him calm.

" Dad...what should I do..?" He sat inside the car with his dad.

" Don't worry buddy.. your dad is here now. I'll sue that women for harming my grandson and my son.." Mr Joen says with a dark aura and call someone.

Jungkook ask his dad what he's going to do .

" Something I should have done years back..." He says and both left to their house .

" WHAT ..HOW COULD THAT HAPPENED...HOW COME THE COMPANY GOT BANKRUPT...HUH..WHERE THE FUCKING HELL YOU WERE... " shouts can be heard from Lee's house .

" Dad ...dad... What happened.. why are you shouting...?" Jieun comes .

" YOU.. ITS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU... MY COMPANY... GOT RUINED.SIGN THE FUCKING DIVORCE PAPERS .. LEE JIEUN.. IR UM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU... AND BE READY TO ASK FOR FORGIVENESS FROM JEON'S.... " He left from there and Jieun thought what happened.

" JEON JUNGKOOK... " She shouts in frustration.

" It's done sir... " Someone says .

" Good ... Say thanks to Kim from my side..ok.." Mr Joen cuts the call and smirk.

" You're are playing with fire Lee..this time I'll not let my son sacrifice his happiness.." he says and look at the happy Jungkook with his son and a new soon to addition in their family Kim Taehyung , his best friend son.

" I would love to welcome you in my son life Taehyung... If you could make both of them this happy..." He says .

" Grandpa... Come.." Jungie says

" Coming..." The Joen's accepted Taehyung by heart even though the both adults doesn't say anything but the elders know everything.

" Thank you Taehyung.." Mrs Joen says .

" For what.." he asked confused.

" For bringing that bunny smile back.." she says caressing his head and tae then look at two bunny face and smiles a big .

" Really a bunny..." He whispered.

___________________________

Ignore the mistake.. 😊😊
So here is the chapter..
The story is on the track again.
Jieun role was just a small one ..
Hope you guys liked it..
Please vote 💜
And comment 💗
Many happy moments are coming...
So stay tune ..

Purple you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 2.4K 11
A story of a Billionaire Boy kim Taehyung who study in Seoul's biggest University 'HYBE' with his rich friends..... Jeon Jungkook a poor Guy..a tran...
278K 11.1K 50
Jungkook's past pulled them together like two magnet ! And - Taehyung's past pushed them apart from each other like two different site of a magnet...
679K 39.8K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
107K 4.6K 41
[Completed] Taehyung and Jungkook were in love with each other since their school days but when Jungkook left Korea for five years because of his con...