π˜‹π˜‰π˜‘ 𝘟 π˜›π˜¦π˜―π˜΄π˜Άπ˜³π˜’ [𝘿�...

Av Chaos_-_Realmz

[The images used is drawn by the original Creator's of the anime and some talented artist. Only the editing i... Mer

DB X Tensura
DB X Tensura P. (2)
DB X Tensura P. (3)
DB X Tensura P. (4)
Rimuru's reason
DB X Tensura P. (5)
DB X Tensura p. (6)
DB X Tensura p. (8)
DB X Tensura p. (9)
Huh?
DB X Tensura p. (10)
DB X Tensura P. (11)
➑️
DB X Tensura p. (12)
DB X Tensura P. (13)
DB X Tensura p. (14)
What are your thoughts?
DB X Tensura P. (15)
DB X Tensura P. (16)
At work

DB X Tensura p. (7)

2.8K 147 24
Av Chaos_-_Realmz

Author: Sorry for the late update. School is the monster which has been hunting me these past two weeks.

Info:

Special skills/Techniques: [.....]

Onomatopoeia: *.......*

Someone talking/thinking: "......."
______________________________________

Goku once again broke through his own limits as he stands in the crater looking more menacing than ever. His energy was frighteningly calm, but the heat from his body was incredible and could be felt by everyone on the stands.

With Whis and Beerus commenting on Goku's new state, the God's of destruction all looked at Goku with interest, wanting to know what new power the saiyan could achieve.

Goku whom was standing in the middle of the giant crater, then puts two fingers on his forehead, as he [instant transmission] next to Vegeta. Sensing the intimidating presence approaching, Vegeta turned around only to see his rival standing behind him.

Muttered Vegeta as he looked at Goku in his new state. Seeing the aura around him and feeling the incredible power coming from him, Vegeta became curious.

Goku wasn't overconfident, but was a little too excited to test his new power up on Jiren. Against a full power Jiren, Goku stand's no chance of winning. Vegeta seeing Goku eager to fight Jiren again, just smirked as he points in the direction of Jiren and Rimuru's battle.

Goku hearing Rimuru was the one fighting Jiren had no worries and just chuckled.

Meanwhile....

Hiding in the shadows is two figures who were eavesdropping on Goku and vegeta's conversation, as they tried to sneak attack them from behind. Unfortunately for them,

*BOOM!*

Vegeta's fist connected with Caulifa's abdomen as the power of that punch sent her flying into a rock.

"Gugh!". She groaned as she hold her stomach in pain.

"Damn that hurt!. Looks like a sneak attack won't work. Now let's see how you handle me when I go super!". Said Caulifa as she transformed into a super saiyan.

"How pitiful" said Vegeta in a disappointed tone as he too transformed into a super Saiyan.

And so, a battle with the saiyans from opposing universes have commenced.

Goku still in his (yet to be known) ultra instinct form, was now surrounded by the five remaining fighters of universe 2.

And so the universe 2 fighters would attack Goku while in his ultra instinct form. Of course they were match for Goku as he just doge's all their attacks effortlessly, but dodging alone will not be enough to finish the fight.

Realising he was running out of time as his ultra instinct form was quickly wearing out, Goku decided to end the fight with a single attack.

The universe 2 fighters would charge at Goku altogether, giving the saiyan the opportunity to eliminate them all at once. Already charging up his Kamehameha, Goku would easily dodge the incoming fighters as he flipped over them and lunches a powerful Kamehameha in their direction.

As expected, the five fighters of universe 2 were instantly knocked from the ring, and now that universe 2 had no more fighters left, their universe fate was now decided.

Shouted the universe 2 Kai while their God of destruction, Helles, remain silent in disbelief.

With that universe 2 was now erased by the Omni kings-Life, soul, planet and all.

Meanwhile with Rimuru and Jiren's battle...

Said Rimuru while he was sitting on his throne waiting for Jiren to wake up.

While Beerus was celebrating, Belmod was in disbelief that Jiren was defeated so easily. Toppo had his hands full fighting Gohan and Android 17 but sensed Jiren was in danger. Even with all his efforts, the universe 7 warriors gave him no chance to aid his ally and so Rimuru threw Jiren out of the ring with no one intervening.

With Jiren eliminated, Toppo was angry as he decided to stop playing the hero of Justice and it was time to accept his true nature.

Said Toppo as a purple energy like that of a god of destruction starts emitting from his body.

"RAGHHH!!!" Roared Toppo as his energy skyrocketed and he grew bigger in size. He had tanned like purple skin and his Aura was destructive and huge. Gohan and Android 17 knew they couldn't take on Toppo right now, as in his previous state he was already more than a challenge for them.

Just as Gohan and Android 17 was about to retreat, Vegeta made his appearance.

Vegeta was now face to face with the pride trooper of universe 11 and wasn't even the least fazed by Toppos intimidating appearance as he transformed Into a super Saiyan blue.

Said Vegeta as he and Toppo face off in an intense battle of Super Saiyan God vs God of destruction. Who would land the final blow? and did Vegeta eliminate the female Saiyans of universe 6?

(Next chapter) : A new Saiyan ???

Ten (10) votes to continue. Don't forget to vote

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

48.4K 1.5K 32
Raditz stares at his little brother, half glare, half shock. "You are a fool Kakarot! Why are you thinking taking them on so recklessly?! Have you go...
47.5K 741 111
Meet Kuzuku, a young Saiyan who traveled to Earth at a young age. Read this story to discover his adventure with Goku and his friends as he battles v...
7.2K 198 12
After having fun in Naruto verse Rimuru and his gang decided to go to the Dragon Ball verse to have a lot of fun fighting with their favorite charact...
199K 7.2K 40
(spoiler warnings for vol 12 of the lightnovel for Tensei slime) Danmachi x TSSDK A country loses its king, and another gains a final boss. Having...