Come Little Children

By sarahsandersonsimp

Sarah Sanderson x Fem Reader More

All The Children In Salem
I'll Take Thee Away
Garden of Magic
In The Dark Of Night
Under The Covers
In The Pale Moonlight
You Give Me Butterflies
Yes To The Dress
Sweet and the Sorrow
Tying The Knot
Honeymoon Suite
Domestic Moments
Anya and Phoebe
Our Home
Planted Seeds
Sowing the Seeds
The Lovers
1993

A Rose

661 28 1
By sarahsandersonsimp

I woke up alone in the garden. I frowned, and checked my ring finger. The stone sparkled in the sun. 'It was real.' I thought, letting out a sigh. I went into the house through the back door, and sat down at the table.

"Good morning, love." Sarah said.

"Good morning." I smiled, feeling well rested.

"I hope you don't mind, but I got you another gift." She said, setting a pink gift bag with glittery silver tissue paper hiding the gift from my sight. I frowned slightly.

"I didn't get you anything." I said.

"I didn't expect you to. There's no way you could've known." She reasoned.

"Yeah, but I wish I could've returned the favor."

"Trust me, I can think of so many ways you can make it up to me. Now, open it."

I carefully pulled out and set aside the tissue paper. I tilted the bag, and grabbed the gift. I pulled out a box of rose tea, and a small stuffed rabbit. It was a blonde color, and it had a pastel pink bow around its neck. I cuddled it close to me, and smelled rose.

"Is there rose in this?" I asked.

"Yes, and I had them put a rose quartz heart in it too. If we're ever apart, I want you to have a reminder of me."

"If we're ever apart? Are you leaving? Are you going somewhere?"

"No, I just... that nasty lady cop made me think about what would happen if we ever got in trouble, and I don't think it would come to that, but if it did, I wouldn't let you get in trouble."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I would never let them take you away from me." I murmured in her ear, possessively.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 859 15
┌ ꒰⍉꒱─ ➤ ʀʏʟᴀɴ ᴍᴇꜱꜱɪɴɢᴇʀ ༘`⍜'ˎ- ↳˳🔮 ;; ❝ 𝖎'𝖒 𝖆 𝖜𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖒𝖞...
6.4K 96 16
these are short stories about Sarah Sanderson x female reader. I wish you a pleasant reading <3
1.8K 116 15
Vampire Loreen x fem!reader
2.5K 82 9
☆WE RUN AMOK TONIGHT!☆ in which, elizabeth fier witnesses the amazing phenomenon of the 90's with witches... fem oc x sanderson sisters 𝐇𝐎𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐏...