๐”‡๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ ๐”™๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฅ

By Klausloverxx

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘š๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘“๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘ช๐’‚๐’”๐’•
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’…๐’“๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’ ๐’’๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ญ๐’–๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†
๐‘ต๐’๐’•๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’„๐’š
๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’†๐’š
๐‘บ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’‚๐’“๐’š๐’”
๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’” ๐‘ซ๐’๐’˜๐’๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’
๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Œ
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’…
๐‘ป๐’๐’Ž ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’“๐’—๐’๐’๐’ ๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’†
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ซ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’“๐’”
100K Q&A!!
๐‘บ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š๐’

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’…๐’ƒ๐’š๐’†๐’”

7.2K 204 14
By Klausloverxx

𝒐𝒕𝒆:𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

When first of september came Visenya woke up really early in the morning when everyone was sleeping. 

" What were you doing up so early " Harry questioned but he got no answer.

She got dressed and went to the dragon forest.

" Princess " the dragon keepers bowed and she just smiled at them.

" Why did they call you princess, you are not a princess " Molly said angrily. How dare that girl call herself a princess she thought.

But Visenya just ignored her trying to keep her patience.

Every pureblood family except some light families reconized her as the right princess and soon to be Queen.

" My queen "  Apollo whispered in her ear making her blush.

" My dear girl there is no royal family left anymore, surely you know that " Dumbledore said making her blood boil. 

How dare he speak of her family when he is the one who killed them.

" You would know that very well Dumbledore wouldn't you " Visenya spat at him as some of the Gryffindors glared at her for disrespecting their precious Headmaster.

Apollo took her hand in his and started drawing circles in hopes that he would calm her down which worked.

As she walked inside the forest the dragons took notice of her and they immediately went to their mother to greet her.

" Hello my loves " Visenya smiled at her children.

She spend a few more minutes with them and then she left to find Balerion.

" Balerion " Visenya called out and the big dragon appeared in front of her .

" How are you my sweet child " Visenya asked the dragon and he made a sound. 

" He is not a child, he is monster, a beast " Molly yelled. 

Everyone from the future winced at that. Visenya had some rules the most important rule was to never insult her family, friends and her dragons especially her dragons.

" Shut the fuck up you dump woman " and after that many curses and threats in high valyrian followed that no one understood except her family who were shocked at the amound of curses and threats she was saying.

" I know sweetheart, i will miss you too " she mumbled and layed down on the grass her dragon beside her.

That's what she did with the time she had left , she even went for a ride with Balerion.

                                                                                           ***

" Oh my baby all grown up " Aemma told her daughter hugging her tightly.

" Mum i-i can't breath " Visenya managed to say.

" I am sorry baby " Aemma apologised letting go of her.

" Show them what the wrath of the Blackthorns is will you ? " her brother asked her as he hugged her. 

" Of course " she smiled at him.

" And no boys " he said making the other two men make a noise of agreementas the women just rolled their eyes.

" Make us proud little dragon " her father told her giving her a small smile.

" Take care little sister " her sister told her giving her a kiss on the head.

" Can't we come with you " the twins said while they hugged eachother tightly.

" No you can't but you will come next year " she tried to reassure her sisters who were both crying. 

This would be the first time the three of them would be seperated and it hurted them more that they would admit.

After they pulled away Visenya went over to the three year who was sobbing clunching at her mothers dress.

" I don't want you to go " Rheanyra whimpered as she rushed towards Visenyas arms.

" I know little one but i will be back in no time you will see " Visenya told her niece as she hugged her tightly but the girl only cried more.

" You promise " the little girl said holding out her two fingers.

" i promise " Visenya said connecting their fingers. 

Everyone smiled at how close relationship they had, no one more than Althyra .

" Take care of my sister and niece " Visenya said with a smirk on her face looking at Regulus.

" There is the attitude that i will miss " Regulus said bringing her into a hug.

" Geros ilas lentor " she said and went into the train as her family watched. Goodbye family.

" What kind of languege is this " James asked curious as he had never heard it before.

" High Valyrian " Daenys answered.

As she walked through the train people stared at her and her dragons in fear and wonder.

Finally she found an empty compartment and went inside and relaxed with her three dragons laying beside her.

Viserion on her lap, Rheaneryon and Aemmys next to her. 

A knock was heard snapping Visenya out of her thoughts.

" Could we- Visenya " Artemis said and rushed towards her new friend.

" Hi Artemis " Visenya said and hugged her friend.

Then her eyes caught the eyes of the mysterious boy she had seen in the library .

" Apollo Lestrange " he introduced himself.

" Visenya Blackthorn " introduced myself as we stared into eachothers eyes.

" So what are their names " Artemis said snapping us out of our trance as she pointed to my dragons .

And that's how the rest of the ride went with laughs and chats .

Hi guys 

How are you ?

 I hope you are well

Hope you like this chapter 

Don't forget to comment and vote

Love ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116 3 7
๐“๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ, ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ, ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ...
14.8K 446 16
๐‘จ๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’ ๐‘ฉ๐’š ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘พ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” โ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ I N T E R V A L S ...
25.9K 698 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...
36.1K 456 17
๐™๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™š๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๏ฟฝ...