OT7

By 007Sassy

A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about... More

Teaser
Warning: Adult Content 🔞
Main Characters
Supporting Characters
1.
2.
3.
4.🔞
5.
6.
7.
8.🔞
10.
11.
12.
13.🔞
14.
15.🔞
16.
17.
18.🔞
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.🔞
28.
29.🔞
30.
31.🔞
32.🔞
33.🔞
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.🔞
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
New Supporting Characters
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.

9.

470 25 0
By 007Sassy

-Octoner 2, 2018-

     JungKook woke up first with a still sleeping YoonGi in his arms. He gently kissed YoonGi's forehead then attempted to slide out from YoonGi's arms only YoonGi grabbed onto him more. Trying to pull JungKook closer. "Please don't leave me." YoonGi mumbled out in a very deep raspy voice. "Gi I need to run a bath for you and the guys will all be up soon." "Fuck." YoonGi grumbled as he climbed over JungKook wincing in pain but tried to hide it and got up from the bed. "I should of gone to my own bed last night. I'm sorry JungKook and don't worry about it. I will just jump in the shower. I don't need help." "Gi what's wrong?" JungKook definitely noticed the change in YoonGi after he had mentioned the guys being up soon. "Nothing Baby. I overslept and I just need a shower."

     YoonGi quickly kissed JungKook softly on the lips then grabbed his shirt off the floor and headed out the door. JungKook knew something was up with YoonGi but he wasn't sure what it was but he was definitely going to talk to him about it.

     Today all of the members were to spend the day packing and doing what they needed to before they were to fly to the US tomorrow for their Love Yourself concert at Citi Field in New York in a few days then they would be flying to London and then Paris. After their Concert in Paris they will officially announce their contract renewal and launch their Unicef Love Myself Campaign. They were going to be busy for the next couple of weeks but after their concert in Paris they will get a couple of weeks to relax.

-Meanwhile-

     YoonGi walked back into his room trying to ignore the pain in his lower back and hoping that SeokJin was still asleep. Luck wasn't on his side and after closing their bedroom door YoonGi noticed that SeokJin was no longer in bed. He wasn't even in the room. 'Shit he's going to be pissed at me for leaving last night. Wait. Why did he do that last night anyways? Lately he's been acting like he hates me. I mean he told me I shouldn't even be around the maknae's. Am I a bad Hyung? Should I not be around them? I mean shit JungKook and I...we... Shit. Maybe Hyung was right about me but then he was nice to me last night. Why? And I just had to get up and leave the room. Fuck! I am a horrible person.' "YoonGi-ah..." SeokJin softly called. "...." There was no response so he called again. "YoonGi-ah."

     SeokJin walked into their room to find YoonGi sitting on his bed with his back against his headboard and his knees pulled up to his chest. He was biting at his nails and the skin along the edges of his fingers. A habit he seems to have when he's stressed, lost in thought, or anxious. Not everyone has noticed this habit but SeokJin definitely has. He tried calling YoonGi's name only to get no response. YoonGi apparently hasn't even noticed that SeokJin had come into the room. SeokJin took a deep breath and then walked over to YoonGi's bed and gently grabbed YoonGi's hand stopping him from continuing to bite at his fingertips and startling him a little bit.

     "I'm sorry YoonGi-ah. I didn't mean to startle you. I called your name a couple times but you didn't seem to notice." "I'm sorry Hyung." YoonGi's voice was just a whisper and he seemed... distracted. He wasn't sure what had gotten into YoonGi but he felt the need to find out. "Where were you this morning? You weren't in bed when I got up. "I...I...."

      YoonGi wasn't sure what to say. He felt like no matter what he said SeokJin was only going to hate him more. He decided to just keep his mouth shut and went back to biting at the skin around his almost nonexistent finger nails. SeokJin sighed a bit then decided he needed to be more honest with at least YoonGi.

     "YoonGi.... I need to apologize for what I said yesterday." "You don't need to. Its okay Hyung." YoonGi spoke to SeokJin but he continued to look forward his eyes focused on the door and yet nothing at the same time. "YoonGi-ah I didn't mean what I said before. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel bad. I...I've been struggling with some things and I took it out on you when I shouldn't have." "Its okay Hyung." YoonGi quickly repeated, still staring through the door. "YoonGi I'm..." SeokJin trailed off unsure of how to say what he was going to say. "You're gay." YoonGi finished for him. His words were firm but they weren't angry or teasing. SeokJin was surprised he had never talked about it with anyone except the few times he tried to talk to his parents. "Yes... How'd you..." SeokJin spoke slowly. "Does it matter? I've known for a long time." YoonGi replied softly.

     YoonGi took a minute debating on if he should ask the question he currently has on his mind or if he should just be happy with the fact that his Hyung just came out to him. YoonGi sighed then decided to just ask. "Do you... Do you like me Hyung?" YoonGi spoke softly scared of his Hyung's response. Then SeokJin responded, his voice coming out softer than he had meant it to. "Yes." YoonGi wasn't sure what to say next. He really didn't expect SeokJin to answer him the way that he did. "But.." "Its okay Hyung. I understand."

     YoonGi stopped SeokJin from finishing his sentence. He knew it was too selfish of him to really believe that SeokJin could ever really be in love with a guy like him and he knew that if he heard him say it right now then it would break him. "YoonGi stop." "..." Again YoonGi was quiet. "YoonGi stop biting at your fingers and look at me." SeokJin was getting frustrated. "..."

     SeokJin wasn't getting a response from YoonGi and he continued biting on his fingers. He could see them starting to bleed but it was like YoonGi didn't notice or feel it or maybe he just didn't care. YoonGi was obviously over thinking and struggling with something and SeokJin just couldn't watch anymore. SeokJin gathered all the courage he possibly could, took a deep breath, grabbed YoonGi's face gently and placed a soft kiss on his lips. YoonGi blinked a couple of times and looked at SeokJin confused.

     'Did Jin really just kiss me? Why? I don't understand what's going on.' SeokJin looked YoonGi in the eyes and once he knew he had YoonGi's attention he spoke softly to him. "YoonGi-ah I really care about you but I also really care about the others. I want to kiss all of you. I really want to be with all of you. My family will not be okay if I tell them any of this. They refuse to believe that I am gay when I tried to tell them and there is no way that they would understand if I said I wanted to be with more than one man at the same time." YoonGi looked deep into SeokJin's eyes looking for any hint of him lying or that maybe he heard wrong because this would just be too good to be true. Then YoonGi realized that SeokJin was waiting for him to say something. "We all love you Jin. I know you love your parents and want their approval but you may not get it when it comes to this and you can't keep denying the love that you deserve. Will you let us love you?"

     After YoonGi listened to SeokJin explain his feelings so that YoonGi understood what he was trying to say he also wanted SeokJin to know that the guys and him were all there for him.

     Although YoonGi heard what SeokJin said to him he also still had what he told him before still running through his head and although he absolutely loved SeokJin he also felt that maybe SeokJin also meant what he kept telling YoonGi. YoonGi was still hurt but he just pushed his feelings aside and only wanted SeokJin to be happy. He wasn't going to bring anything up and ruin this for SeokJin or the guys.

-Meanwhile-

     TaeHyung had been in the hallway heading to YoonGi and SeokJin's room wanting to check on YoonGi when he happen to see SeokJin lean forward and kiss YoonGi. TaeHyung quickly walked away and went to his own room closing the door. He had so many feelings rush through him and he wasn't sure how he really felt. He was jealous because he wanted to be the one kissing YoonGi or maybe he wanted to be the one kissing SeokJin... He wasn't sure. He was also very much turned on and kind of wished he was there kissing both of them.

     TaeHyung walked to his bed and sat down on the edge shaking his head trying to make sense of what he just saw and what he is feeling. "Hey Tae, I thought you were going to talk to YoonGi Hyung? Why are you in here?" NamJoon asked as he entered the room and noticed TaeHyung sitting on his bed. "Oh. Ah... YoonGi Hyung seemed.... busy." NamJoon shrugged then asked, "Oh. Okay.... Have you finished packing for tomorrow?" "Yeah." TaeHyung seemed lost in thought.
"Tae is something bothering you? Would you like to talk?" TaeHyung then blurred out. "Hyung, I'm gay." "Okay." NamJoon replied with a genuine smile. "You don't seem surprised." TaeHyung said slowly.

     TaeHyung had a questioning look on his face. NamJoon just chuckled lightly. He was happy that it seemed like him and YoonGi were getting closer to them all finally being together but he also didn't want to scare off Tae. "Tae, there is nothing wrong with being gay so why would I have any negative comments about it? Is there something you are wanting to talk about?" "Hyung, I saw YoonGi Hyung and Jin Hyung kiss." "You did?" NamJoon was definitely surprised to hear that.

     Hearing what TaeHyung just said caught him off guard. He and YoonGi had talk about the others and how they were going to talk to them one by one but YoonGi had said that he thought Jin Hyung would be the hardest or take the longest. NamJoon agreed seeing how he sometimes seemed to go out of his way to either blow YoonGi off or just ignore him or be mean to him. He wasn't sure what had happened but if things have changed then this is good. They are that much closer to being together. He already knew that JungKook and JiMin were on board and HoSeok was just about there. Then TaeHyung broke him out of his train of thought.

     "Yeah but Hyung? I'm confused." "What are you confused about?" NamJoon asked. "The way I feel."
"How do you feel?" TaeHyung thought about it for a second. "Jealous. I think. Kinda turned on and... confused." "You think you're jealous?" "Yeah. Like I wish I was the one kissing YoonGi Hyung." "You like YoonGi Hyung." NamJoon didn't ask but stated back to him. "I also wish I was the one kissing Jin Hyung." TaeHyung started speaking slower unsure of how NamJoon was going to react. "You like both of them." Again NamJoon didn't question but stated the fact. "I kinda wish I was in there kissing both of them." "I see."

     NamJoon couldn't help but smile hearing TaeHyung talk about liking his Hyungs and wanting to kiss them. In fact he'd be lying if he said he didn't wish to also be in there kissing on the both of them. "I mean how can I like more than one person at the same time? I can't right?" TaeHyung questioned out loud. "I understand what you're saying Tae but you don't have to be confused about this. We all love you and I really hope you love all of us back." That caught TaeHyung off guard.

     "Hyung..." TaeHyung's voice trailed off as NamJoon leaned in and kissed him on the forehead. "Is it really okay to love six people at the same time?" TaeHyung questioned secretly hoping that NamJoon would understand and not find him weird. "For us I think it is. As long as we all love each other I don't see anything wrong with it."

     TaeHyung smiled that boxy smile of his giving NamJoon a huge hug and then continued asking questions and just really wanted to be sure this was all okay. He had been confused about how he was feeling towards the guys for a while and he just didn't know who to talk to, what to say, or if he was really feeling that way about them or if it was just crushes. TaeHyung, JungKook, and JiMin were the youngest and had never been in love before or ever really had a serious relationship so he wasn't completely sure and it was very confusing for him. He was glad he talked to NamJoon and now he's feeling better about what he was feeling and less confused.

__________________________________________________________

Word Count: 2225

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.1K 19
You never knew that loving seven people would be so hard, but you also never thought that seven people would turn your life upside down. . . #1 in 방탄...
6.7K 290 17
This is a story about Y/N and how she agrees to do a small favor for her friend...a favor that changes her life forever. It brings back a painful pas...
125K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
8.6K 488 17
"why do i have to go to the police station??" "min got into a fight because someone yelled at jungkook" "what?? is she okay?? is she behind bars??" "...