professor romanoff

By jess_romanoff

Y/n Y/l/n was going into college with a plan - 1. to actually try and focus on her study and graduate - 2. to... More

information
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter forteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight
chapter sixty nine
chapter seventy
chapter seventy one
chapter seventy two
chapter seventy three
chapter seventy four
chapter seventy five
chapter seventy six
chapter seventy seven
chapter seventy eight
chapter seventy nine
chapter eighty
chapter eighty one
chapter eitghy two
chapter eighty three
chapter eighty four
chapter eighty five
chapter eighty six
chapter eighty seven
chapter eighty eight
chapter eighty nine
chapter ninety
chapter ninety one
chapter ninety two
chapter ninety three
chapter ninety four
chapter ninety five
chapter ninety six
chapter ninety seven
chapter ninety eight
chapter ninety nine
chapter one hundred
chapter one hundred and one
chapter one hundred and two
chapter one hundred and three
chapter one hundred and four
chapter one hundred and five
chapter one hundred and six
chapter one hundred and seven
chapter one hundred and eight
chapter one hundred and nine
chapter one hundred and ten
chapter one hundred and eleven
chapter one hundred and twelve
chapter one hundred and thirteen
chapter one hundred and fourteen
chapter one hundred and fifteen
chapter one hundred and sixteen
chapter one hundred and seventeen
NEW BOOK

chapter sixty four

3.5K 106 102
By jess_romanoff

i wasn't originally going to upload tonight. however i know how much you all want updates, so here you go!

•••

week five

~ saturday night ~

"we ready to get lit!" I screamed as Sarah, Chloe, Tyler and i made our way to a frat house. I don't know what frat house and i honestly couldn't care less.

"i know i am!" Typer replied earning a slap on the arm by Sarah. "what?" He groaned as she shook her head.

I chuckled at their antics as i skipped happily to the house with loud music and lights beaming in every direction.

"Chloe!? you ready to get lit?" I grabbed Chloe's arms causing her to chuckle and nod her head. "woooo let's go"

"shots shots shots" I chanted as the four of us walked into the kitchen where the drinks station was located. I poured us each a shot of vodka, holding mine out waiting for them all to clink my little cup.

"shit" Sarah exclaimed as we all swallowed the burning liquid. I went to pour myself another one before Sarah tired to stop me. "steady" I huffed shaking my head filling the rest of the shot cup. Some had spilled onto the table due to Sarah trying to stop me.

"don't do that. i'm getting plastered remember" Sarah groaned grabbing Tyler's shirt and pulling him to the dance floor. Guess she won't be hanging out with me tonight, no worries i'm great company even by myself.

"i'll do another one with you" Chloe, who i had forgotten was even here, oops, piped up.

"yes Chloe!" She giggled as i poured her a shot as well before we clinked cups and threw them back. "come on let's dance" I grabbed her wrist pulling her to the dance floor as well.

i know you want drunk y/n but i'm lousy at writing drunk pov's

~ sunday morning ~

I woke up with a ponding in my head and a- a body on top of mine. Shit.

I slowly opened my eyes, immediately feeling a sting from the light. I looked down seeing a head of brown hair laying on my chest, and an arm draped over my body.

I quickly lifted the covers seeing that i was not wearing any pants. Oh no, i had a top on, it was just an oversized shirt but there was nothing underneath. Apart from a pair of panties.

I slowly moved trying my hardest not to wake the girl up but it proved harder than i had anticipated. She groaned as she stirred awake, i tensed stopping my movements hoping she would go back to sleep.

It didn't work, i watched as the girl stretched out her arm before looking up at me. "Chloe?" I asked, i was not expecting that.

"h-hi Y/n" Chloe mumbled blushing slightly as she moved away from my body.

"what happened last night?" Chloe shrugged as she looked around, i decided to as well, thankfully we were in my dorm.

"um i-i don't think we did anything, you know-" Chloe spoke timidly as she made some weird hand gestures. I hummed pushing the covers off both our bodies.

"right, well i'm pantsless so i don't know what that means, but if you'll excuse me" I spoke as i climbed out of the bed. I was between Chloes body and the wall so Chloe had to move to let me out.

I quickly put on a pair of shorts before noticing that we weren't the only ones here. Cuddled up in Sarah's bed was Sarah and Tyler.

Oh god, i hope they didn't do anything last night either. Well if they did i definitely don't remember.

I lightly poked Sarah's arm causing her to groan as she opened her eyes. "excuse me i was sleeping" Sarah spoke groggily closing her eyes again.

"we need to talk. do you know what happened last night? Chloes in my bed" I whispered glancing over to Chloe who had laid back down. I had a throbbing in my head and i felt super nauseous but i needed to figure out what had happened.

Sarah started laughing as she turned over in Tyler's hold. Just before she nuzzled her head in his chest she spoke again. "i think you should look in the mirror babe"

Confused and concerned i hurried into the bathroom to check myself out i guess. I almost screamed at what i saw. My entire neck down to my collar bones was covered in hickeys. When i say covered i mean you could barely see any skin, there were that many.

"fuck" I groaned before i was groaning due to a whole other reason. I dropped to my knees in front of the toilet as i started hurling up my guts.

Once i had thrown up everything that had ever made it into my stomach i stood back up weakly. I held myself up against the basin for a moment before there was a knock at the door.

"come in" I spoke weakly not even bothering to look at who was entering.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Chloe asked as she slowly made her way over to me. I just shook my head before leaning down to rinse out my mouth. "here" I turned to see Chloe holding some painkillers and a glass of water.

I gave her a sweet smile before taking the painkillers gulping down the whole glass of water. "i'm gonna have a quick shower" I announced as Chloe nodded turning to leave. "thank you" She hummed giving me a smile before closing the door.

When i said quick shower i really meant it, i didn't wanna stand for too long so it was only like 5 minutes. I wrapped myself in a towel, i had forgotten about the whole clothes situation. There was no way i was putting on the ones i had on earlier.

When i walked back out Chloe was sat up on her phone, Sarah and Tyler were still fast asleep. I grabbed out some clothes turning to Chloe. "oh i can um- i can leave" I immediately shook my head.

"oh no i was just hoping you'd turn around, you don't need to leave" Chloe nodded turning to face the wall. I quickly got dressed, i was staring at Sarah and Tyler making sure they didn't wake up suddenly.

Luckily they didn't, once dressed i plopped back down on my bed beside Chloe. "you can turn back now, thanks" With out a word Chloe turned back around.

"hey, uh Y/n?" I hummed leaning back against the wall trying to get comfy. "i'm pretty sure we kissed last night" I shot up at the information immediately regretting it.

"ow" I groaned closing my eyes momentarily before turning to face Chloe. "we what?" Chloe nodded as she played with her fingers.

"i also think i gave you some of those, but um, you also made out with other people as well" I gasped staring blankly at her.

"h-how many people did i kiss?" I asked and Chloe shook her head avoiding my gaze. "fuck" I groaned falling back against the wall.

"i think it was 5 or 6" Sarah suddenly piped in, i looked over at her as she slowly sat up. "wait, no, definitely 6. Chloe, red head in black dress, red head in purple dress, blonde in green dress, red head in red dress andddddd last but not least, second red head in black dress. i checked, it wasn't the same red head" I now stared at Sarah blankly before she burst out laughing.

"seems you have a type" Tyler added causing Sarah to laugh louder. I grabbed one of my pillows throwing it at them both. It didn't shut them up unfortunately.

"ughhhhh fuck!" I exclaimed falling down on my bed, i just wanted to crawl into a ball and die.

"oh cheer up, you looked like you had a good night" Sarah spoke before i felt my bed dip. I just hummed, i mean that dose sound like a good night but not really what i had in mind.

"come on, let's go get something to eat" Sarah grabbed my arms trying to pull me up as i groaned.

"my neck!" I exclaimed sitting up and pointing to it. Sarah chuckled looking down at it.

"it's college, half the people here are covered in hickeys" I rolled my eyes before jumping out of bed.

"fine, but only because i'm hungry" Once we were all ready we headed down to the cafeteria to get some food. We were all too tired and hung over to walk to the cafe so the cafeteria was it today.

"i swear food tastes better when you're hung over" Sarah commented before taking a huge forkful of food.

"i think you're just in love with food" I replied earning a groan from Sarah as she continued to eat.

"it's so good" She mumbled causing us all to chuckle. "what?" Sarah questioned looking between us all before landing on Tyler.

"you're so cute baby" Tyler cooed pecking Sarah's cheek causing her to blush profusely. I smiled at the interaction for a moment before i got sad that i don't have that, anymore.

Natasha use to call me cute, and would use pet names like baby. No, Y/n don't do this, stop thinking about her. I had a great night last night with my friends and i'm not going to let her ruin it.

"hey uh Y/n?" Chloe caught my attention, i hummed turning to her. "i know i've already asked this but uh, would you wanna maybe go on a date with me?" Chloe asked nervously.

I thought about it for a moment, i said no to Chloe the first time because of Natasha. Now that that's over there's nothing really stopping me from saying yes.

"um yeah, absolutely Chloe. i would love to" Chloe beamed at my reply nodding as she continued eating. "did you wanna get brunch tomorrow? my Russian lecture finishes at 9am" I offered.

"that sound amazing, yeah" I smiled nodding. It's time to move on.

•••

i know y'all don't like chloe but let's give her a chance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 154 18
At her job as an art teacher for people who choose to take art class as a hobby Paris fournier meets a famous actor. Read on for more... (Elizabeth...
5.1M 199K 55
My name is Calla Lind. For 20 years, I have lived within the shadow of my beautiful older sister - chasing and holding onto an illusion of love. A lo...
400K 10.8K 46
Just graduated from Harvard with a master's degree in psychology, Y/N looks for a job and finds it in a not-so-expected way at Romanoff's company, th...
3.3K 120 24
Victoria Taylor Jones is an young woman around 19 years old, living in New York about to start her first year at NYU. However her past is about to ca...