AUDACITY → KMG

By broatz

Audacity stands for two things: one, the group that Kim Mingyu promotes under; and two, the amount of disresp... More

PROFILE: 5TAR
PROFILE: AUDACITY
PROFILE: JETONA
PROFILE: THE FAKER CLUB
PROFILE: LEE JUNYOUNG
PROFILE: JAMIE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE

INTRODUCTION

172 9 0
By broatz

Audacity stands for two things: one, the group that Kim Mingyu promotes under; and two, the amount of disrespect he showed his ex-girlfriend, Na Sora.

He didn't think that he would ever run into her again after he left the country, but the Korean entertainment industry is small, and it's easy to run into the people from your past.

Welcome to the world of 5TAR, AUDACITY, JETONA, THE FAKER CLUB, LEE JUNYOUNG, and JAMIE.

this story was born out of a dream i had as well as my want to read/write a ff about the '97 liners of the kpop industry (as i am whipped for literally every single '97 liner).

there may be some noteworthy '97 liners that do not appear in this story, and for that i apologize, but i will do my best to somehow give those people some "screen-time."

lots of love, bro

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.6K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
108K 3.9K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
634K 23.1K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
443K 13.3K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...