HeartBroken- (A Cymphonique a...

Da jaectr

Altro

HeartBroken- (A Cymphonique and Jacob Latimore Story)
Chapter 2: Slipped Up

Chapter 1- Why am I still your friend?

374 0 0
Da jaectr

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cymphonique's POV:

I woke up to the sounds of screaming. I jumped up with fear and ran down to the sound. When I got downstaris I saw my sister Zonnique getting beat by my mom. (A/N: Zonnique from the OMG Girls is Cymphonique's sister) I screamed at my mom telling her to stop repeatably, but she was NOT trying to hear me. I said it one last time and found myself punched to the floor with more hits coming my way. Why was I getting beat now? When my mom got off of me I could see her eyes were red like they were when she was smoking. I started to have flashbacks. I went to my room and sat in the corner. I started to cry. I looked at my phone.....Jacob was calling. I didnt want to answer, well not right now because if he found out I was in danger he'd try to help, but right now I just want to be alone. He must have called 15 different times followed by 30 text messages. Finally I heard a knock at my bedroom door it was my mom....................

Mom: Bring yo ass outside bitch!

(scilence)

My mom busted through the door and started to hit me again. I dont know why she is so mad at me. I felt every punch and every kick. All I did was cry and weep in pain. As I was crying my mom was tackled to my bed by.................................. JACOB!!! What the hell was he doing here? He was telling my to go get in his car. I ran out of the room and down to his car. Finally he walked outside with a tear coming down his face. He slammed the door behaind him and started to drive. We sat the first 10 mintues with silence then I spoke.

Cymphonique: What's wrong?

Jacob: Why didnt you tell me you were being hurt?!

Cymphonique: Hold up first I didnt want to tell you because I knew you would be mad just like you are right now and two DONT get loud with me!

Jacob turned the car around and parked it.

Jacob: You know something? Why do I even waist my time trying to help you if you wont even let me? Get out my car and go back to the crack house you came from!

Cymphonique: How could you say something like that? Knowing how I grew up I never thought you would be the one to say that. (A tear started to fall from her face)

Jacob: Cee I didnt mean it--

Cymphonique: Fuck you Jacob apperently you dont give two fucks about me so why are we even friends?

Cymphonique started out the car, but Jacob grabbed her arm to stop her.

Jacob: Please dont leave....Cee I didnt mean it like that...It was said out of anger.

Cymphonique: Why are you even mad? I didnt hurt you. You didnt get beat for an HOUR! You werent stuck in the corner with no one to help you. Your not the one with a bloody lip and busted nose! Your fucken arm is throbbing with pain! So why TF are you mad!

Jacob: I dont know looke Cee I tried to call you multiple times and when you didnt answer I got a little upset and worried. I love you like a little sister and when you hurt I hurt. I cant stand to see you cry.

Cymphonique: I understand, but NEVER say anything like that ever again....okay?

Jacob: okay.

He started the car again and we headed toward his house. I was questioning some things about Jacob, like why did he get mad so fast, and why does he even care about me and Lamont? We finally arrived to his house and he opened the door for me. I hate it inside, but gave a fake smile.

Jacob: Hurry up and get dressed so we can go to school.

Cymphonique: Ok.

I walked into his house and into the guest bedroom. I always leave a spare of emergency clothes there just in case things like this happen. I grabbed the cutest outfit I could find for the day and headed out the door.

Type this link below to see what she wore:

http://www.polyvore.com/cymphonique_school_outfit/set?id=73756663

Jacob: Alright you hungry?

Cymphonique: Sure, but I dont have any money.

Jacob: (laughs) It's okay my mom cooked.

As we walked to he kitchen I could smell nothing but heaven. Now Jacob's mom use to be a world renown chef, but she had to give it all up when she became pregnant with Jacob. She isnt sad about having him though because she says he was a miracle from god and she couldnt be happier. Anyways we got to the kitchen and by now I realized I was hungry. I sat down slowly and greeted his mother. She cooked pancakes, eggs, and sausage. Topped with biscuits and orange juice. After we ate we got in the car and found our way to school.

(AT SCHOOL)

I walked through the gate and saw my sister. We hugged and started talking about what happened at home.

Zonnique: So are you okay?

Cymphonique: A little im still kinda shooken up, but you know it is what it is.

Zonnique: I know right I never seen mom so upset.

Cymphonique: Her eyes were like super red I was kinda thinking she started smoking again.

Zonnique: I know me too well bye Cee I hope you feel better and the girls wanted to know if you wanted to hang out in the studio with us later. It will be super fun.

Cymphonique: Okay that's fine bye.

She walked off with her friends. Their group is called "The OMG Girls" OMG stands for Officially Miss Guided. I think they are pretty cool. Im so happy my sister has found some friends she could keep. Anyways I saw my boyfriend down the hall and went to go speak to him.

Cymphonique: Hey Lamont.

Lamont: Hey babe. Why you look so sad?

Cymphonique: Nothing just family problems......... you know.

Lamont: Well listen....I know we havent seen eacthother in a couple days, but I promise I will make it up to you. I have to go bye!

He left without me getting to say goodbye. I was questioning his wierdness, but I didnt care. Right now I had science class and a grade to remain an A.  I started to the lab, but on my way I over heard Jacob talking to Lamont. I crept to the corner to get a good hear of what they were saying.

Jacob: Listen if you dont stay away from Cymphonique I promise you-

Lamont: You promise me what? You aint gone do shit! Your little punk ass is just too obsessed with Cymphonique. I know you tried to tell her break up with me and it aint gone work pretty boy.

Jacob: I know your game. You just want to get in her panties then leave her.

Lamont: Me? No I would never do that  you just want her to yourself and see nobody else with her.

Jacob: Im telling you, you better stay away from her or else!

Cymphonique: Or else what Jacob? Dont you think this is my choice? I decide who I go out with, NOT YOU!

Lamont: Hey babe I think you got this, Im just going to leave now.

He excused his way out of the conversation.....

Jacob: I cant believe your on his side! You know he only wants your panties and nothing else!

Cymphonique: Listen I love him and he loves me and I know your just making stuff up so you can be with me, but guess what ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

Jacob: I dont want to be with you I'm trying to protect you, but your not listening! He's playing you and you cant even see it for your own eyes! Why cant you just trust me one time?

With that a tear fell down his eye and he was gone. Honestly I could care less about that boy. He just wants me and Lamont to break up so he could have me for himself well forget that and forget being his friend, that boy has issues.

(Lunch)

The lunch bell rang and instead of sitting with Jacob like I always do, I sat with my sisters and her friends. It was really akward because nobody said anything, so I broke the silence.

Cymphonique: What?

Bahja: Why arent you sitting with Jacob?

Breaunna: What happened? Usually you guys are sitting together and talking to eatchother.

Cymphonique: He dosent like Lamont for some reason then he told Lamont to stop talking to me and to break up with me. I thought the only people in our relationship was Lamont and I.

Zonnique: Well sister you guys cant let 1 little fight get between yall. You guys need to work this out.

Cymphonique: I dont know he was being mean to me this morning and got meaner by the evening. That boy has a serious temper problem he needs to work out.

Jacob's POV:

I sit alone because Cee is bitchin about Lamont. I dont like that niqqa. Something in my gut is telling me he aint right in the head. Just by the way he walks, talks, and hangs out with every other girl, but Cee when shes not around. He rarely has guy friends. He dosent call her or text her on the regular. It seems as he isnt even concerned about her at ALL! I did like Cee, but after this morning I'm starting to rethink that. I need to focus on my own life and stop worrying about hers! The bell rung and it was time for 5th period history. As I started walking I saw Lamont and Aubrey kissing. My jaw nearly dropped to the ground. He was kissing the school hoe! I was going to tell Cee, but I figured she should figure out on her own. I walked home and saw a big black truck pull up behind me. I started to run and 3 big black men got out the car and chased me. I ran faster, but they caught up and pulled me in the car. I was at gunpoint and they started to ask me questions.

Jacob: Look I dont even know why I'm here

???: First off my name is Jordan nice to meet you. Second I heard you been trying to threaten my son. Is this true?

Jacob: Who is your son?

Jordan: Lamont. I know he has a girlfriend named Cymphonique. She is a very lovely lady. I wouldnt want anything to happen to her and I bet you wouldnt want that either.

Jacob: No sir.

Jordan: Alright, so here's the plan. You are going to leave my son's relationship alone and your going to stop talking to Cymphonique. Understood?

Jacob:  Yes sir, understood.

Jordan: Alright now go home and I swear to god if you tell anybody...I'LL KILL YOU!

Jacob got out the car faster than ever. He was scared for his life. On this notice he went home freshened up and went out. He met a new girl named Belle. She is really pretty. He wasnt worried about anything or anybody at this point he was home free and he really liked it.

Type this link below to see a picture of Belle:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=73841129

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys liked Chapther 1. Please COMMENT VOTE and READ!!!

Will Jacob really stop talking to Cymphonique?

Will Jacob ever tell Cymphonique about that kiss?

What will happen to Cymphonique and Lamont?

To find this out you must all read my next Chapter...! PLEASE READ!!

@JazzieNia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continua a leggere