**☆Formula1 Oneshots☆** { req...

By InspireBeforeExpire

⚠️cover not mine ⚠️Requests are open ⚠️i do not own anything related to F1 or F1 itself ⚠️No Smuts lol if you... More

-Before you start reading -
Prompt list
~~* 1 - George Russell *~~
**~2- Charles Leclerc ~**
**~3- Max Verstappen~**
**~ 4-Lando Norris~**
A/N
~~* 5- Mick Schumacher* ~~
**~Pierre Gasly~**
~~~ Charles Leclerc.
Important!
~-Charles Leclerc-~
~ Podium with a twist~ lando norris

**~ Zhou Guanyu ~**

811 5 0
By InspireBeforeExpire

◇◇◇ Word count:1184

◇◇◇y/n's gender: female ( she/her )

◇◇◇type: fluff

♡♡♡requested by: @Stormy_Story_

.

.

.

☆ THIRD PERS♡N P♡V ☆

⊙Y/n woke up earlier than expected. She was very nervous but also couldn't wait for what that day had to offer her.

⊙She has always been passionate about photography and was really talented with it, but she never thought that she would get to work with an F1 team and be payed to do what she loves, so she was surprised when Frédéric Vasseur, Alfa Romeo's team principal, had reached out to her, work for them as their official photographer.

⊙Y/n got on an online meeting with her future boss, hoping that there would be no internet loss.

⊙'Hello Y/n! I hope you're doing very well!' She heard the french accent as she responed 'Hello mr. Frédéric! I'm well, thank you, hope you do the same!' 'So, let's get into it. As you can remember i requested a professional photographer, and you seem to be very talented with what you do, so i would like to have you as Alfa Romeo's official photographer with a salary that you'll most defenetly like. Are you up to it?' He asked 'Sir i hope you realise that I'm a big fan of your team, so with that said, i would  no way in hell refuse this offer' y/n joked.

⊙They laughed a bit more and they discussed the salary that y/n would get, when she would strt her job, if she can travel all around the world to the winter testing and grand prix weekends.

$$$$-time skip to bahrain 2023 grand prix-$$$$

Hello everybody and welcome to the firts official grand prix of the official 2023 formula 1 season, the Bahrain grand prix! Here at the Bahrain international circuit in Sakhir...

*click* *click*

⊙Y/n had already started her job, as she was taking pictures of Valteri Bottas and Zhou Guanyu, Alfa Romeo's drivers, both in their racing suits, helemets in their hands, both cars behind them.

⊙'Alriight, Zhou, a bit to the left please' Y/n said as Zhou moved a bit more to the left, next to Valteri, his car being more visible 'Perfect!' Y/n said as she sowed a thumbs up to zhou, ten she took some more photos.

⊙During the race, Valteri had a problem with the brakes, causing him to crash. Pretty hard. People were worried back in the garage, people were trying to reach to bottas through the radio, nothing in response. The paramedics managed to get him out of the car, showed a thumbs up, giving a signal that he was ok, just unconcious.

⊙The race resumed, Zhou pushing as the race was close to an end, overtaking Hamilton getting up to P2 getting closer and closer to Verstappen. But it was too late as they just passed the chequered flag, but everybody was very happy as it was zhou's first podium in formula 1 and big points for the team.

⊙Y/n immediatly started doing her job by photographing zhou getting out of the car happier than ever. 

⊙After a great podium Zhou came back to the garage and started hugging everybody, starting with his teammate. He then came over to y/n giving her a hug. She didn't realise what was going on, untill one engineer, good friend of y/n's came over and gave her a look. At that moment she realised that from the hug zhou gave her she was blushing. She hoped that he didn't see that when he hugged her.               

 ****time skip to the chinese grand prix****

⊙Some time passed from the Bahrain grand prix, the saudi arabian wasn't that good for both Alfa Romeos. Being a double DNF wasn't the best thing for sure. And the australian grand prix, bottas finished p7, while zhou finished p4.

⊙It was the Chinese grand prix, and everybody's eyes were on the chinese driver, curious as nobody knew if he would get a DNF,  win or just a podium. But there was one thing that surely everybody knew, that he would be pushing through the whole weekend, trying to get the best result.

⊙During the time between the first and this grand prix, y/n realised thst she started having some feelings towards Zhou, and it waspretty obvious as ever since the saudi arabian grand prix, there have been more photos of zhou around the internet, photos taken by y/n, of course, and people were starting to notice what was going on, just by looking at the crazy amount of Zhou content.

@alfaromeoracingorlen

📍shanghai, China

120,498 likes

alfaromeoracingorlen: look out for Zhou guanyu, our chinese star, as he says that he will be pushing hard the whole weekend! He is on a hunt for that home grand prix win!

@mercedesamgf1: we'll be cautious from now on😉

__________

@zhouguanyu24: i can assure you i'll be dangerous😈😈😈

💬@georgerussell63: we'll see about that @zhouguanyu24 🤪

💬zhouguanyu24: i'll beat your ass @georgerussell63

💬@maxverstappen1: oh i'll beat both of your asses @zhouguanyu24 @georgerussell63😝

_________

@sebastianvettel: best of luck @zhouguanyu24! You deserve it!

💬@mickschumacher: we miss you @sebastianvettel :(

------read more comments-----

⊙Y/n decided that it would be fun to scare her best friend, Laura, an engineer working at Alfa Romeo. She but her cold hands on her neck 'HOLY- Y/N WHYYYY?' She whined 'Your hands are cold!' 'That's the magic in this' she said 'Oh i'll show you magic when i tell Zhou-'  'Tell me what?' Laura was intrerupted by a certain chinese accent that y/n was familiar with 'She l-' 'I wanted to tell you that you have another photoshoot- yeah! Photoshoot!' Y/n said VERY mervous as she left to the bathroom.

⊙Zhou looked at Laura with a suspicious stare 'is that really what she wanted to tell me?' He asked 'nope' she said 'she likes you' she continued as Zhou's eyes went wide. 'Really?!' She nodded 'wow- uh- okay.. sho that's why there was more content of me than usual...thanks!' He said as he ran to his drivers room. 'Two lovebirds in a tree, knew it' 'JERRY YOU OWE ME 50 BUCKS!'

⊙Zhou heard a knock at his door 'come in!' He shouted 'there he saw Y/n coming in the room, but he looked at her with a totaly different perspective, she closes the door and says 'ok so the photoshoot which was programmed before fp1 has beem cancelled' she saw the look in his eyes and gave him a confused look 'What?' She asked 'do you really like me?'

⊙y/n didn't know how to respond to that 'ehm- yeah?- i guess?' She was really shocked at that question 'that photoshoot never existed, right?' 'It was just an excuse to get out of the situation..' 'i'm sorry- anyway i'm not supposed to be like that. I need to be professional' she continued 'for how long did you have feelings for me?' He questioned her? 'Since the saudi arabian ..'  'and you continued to do the same great work you did before

⊙Zhou stood up and walked towards y/n as she looked up at him 'so, i'm willing to give it a shot, if you'd like?'

Helloooo <3333 hope you're doing very well! Special thanks to @Stormy_Story_ for requesting this wonderfull idea!

ALSO TYSMMMM FOR 1K READS WOOO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 311 9
Imagines about the F1 Driver, Lando Norris 💗
1.1M 44.2K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
125K 4K 24
Male/You Editing at the moment ! Cover : Laursexual