Welcome to Demon's School Iru...

By CristineGarcia068

Arianna is the unknown daughter of the high ranking demon who is the best friend and right hand of the missin... More

Summon Familiar
Iruma, Arianna and Clara
Demon Friends
The Misfits
Flying Race, Start!
Character Information(OC)
The Person To Become Demon King

Iruma-kun and Arianna-san's Demon School

466 14 0
By CristineGarcia068

3rd Person's Pov

After her mother died and became an orphan, Arianna lived at the orphanage and started working early as she continued her study.

 After working various jobs that allow her to work from afternoon to night, she met her best friend Suzuki Iruma who is a boy who has the unfortunate fate of being the son of two people who are idiots and bastards that let their young child work to earn their living expenses at a very young age.

In one of their work at night as a helper at a fishery where they have to guard the owner's boat inside and secure the tunas that are in the cages so that they won't fall, Arianna and Iruma are making sure that they won't fall when suddenly Iruma failed to hold one of the cages and a tuna fell and like a chain reaction all the tunas in his side fell. 

Then suddenly the time stopped and a tall old man with horns and a bald head appeared and took her and Iruma and tied them up with Iruma having a sign in his that said sold.

After that, the demon teleports them to another world where it looks like a demon world. After they arrived at a mansion that appears to belong to the old demon, Irma and Arianna were placed in front of the demon as he sat in a huge chair. 

Then he let them hear the call of Iruma's parents as they sold their son, the demon then went to explain how he was summoned and in exchange for some riches, Iruma's parents sold him to the demon. 

The demon then began explaining to Arianna how she was the hidden daughter of a high-ranking demon with a human and as her father's last request to him, he would adopt her when the time comes and return her to the demon world.

Then after that, the demon began to dote on them as he made them sit in a chair and had them served snacks and let small demon beasts serve them. The demon then began saying that he wish for them to become his grandchildren.

"To tell you the truth, I'm single but I've always dreamed of having a "Grandson" and "Granddaughter". And so Iruma-kun! Arianna-chan! Can you two become my grandchildren?" The demon said to the two as he knelt and held their hands

Iruma and Arianna were shocked, then the demon began complaining about his friends always bragging about their grandchildren to him making him jealous and so he wished to have grandchildren as well then he began requesting them to become his grandchildren making them nervous and when Iruma asked if he can refuse, the demon said yes but just as Iruma wanted to refuse, the old demon began barraging him with the request to become his grandson as he cried and held him when he began saying Iruma's weakness which is: 'Please help me,' I beg you' and 'I'll leave it up to you. 

Which caused Iruma to stamp his approval in the contract in defeat along with Arianna who agreed earlier, wanting to know about her heritage more than wanting to return to the human world where she is alone and had to work hard just to survive.

After they signed the contracts, the old demon then transformed their clothes into a uniform and then said

"You two are my first beloved grandchildren. I will take care of everything! Not only food and clothing but also...Education! You will attend the demon school!"

The old demon began saying that since Iruma has been dragged along by his parents to work and Arianna has to work more than study properly he would be the one to properly have them become educated while learning about the demon world.

Then he began planning on buying their school supplies and finalizing the paper works as he also said that Iruma is a human so they have to make him a demon like the others by masking his smell as a human and concealing his heritage.

After showing them their room, Sullivan walked back to his room and saw Opera his servant waiting for him

" There are many foster kids that are demons in the nether world that are willing and will be honored to be adopted by you, Sir. I understand about Arianna -same as she is the daughter of that man but what I don't understand is why you choose to adopt a human boy as your grandson..." The red demon cat said

"You'll see soon enough, Opera-Kun," the old demon said happily as he skipped away to his room leaving the cat demon

Finally, after the night passed, Iruma and Arianna along with their grand father went to the famous demon school---Babylus, where the entrance ceremony was being held for the first-year students. Iruma and Arianna sat at the back. The demon beside Iruma then began suspiciously smelling around as he smelled a delicious scent.

"Hey...I smell something very delicious..." the demon student said to his seatmate

Iruma freaked out but soon calmed down when Arianna assured him that the scent of his human smell is being covered. The ceremony began with the students seeing the school anthem, which scared Iruma because the song is all about humans being eaten.

After the school anthem, the next program is the principal's speech which turned into Iruma and Arianna's grandfather boasting about them to the whole student body and the teachers and blowing out a poster of them in the school entrance together with their new grandfather. After the principal's boating session, the teachers then called the student representative to give the welcoming speech for the first years.

A young demon stood up and walked to the stage but stopped when the teacher said that the speech holder will be changed to Iruma. Iruma saw that it was his grandfather who set the whole thing up and could only walk to the stage while the supposed first-year representative went back to his seat seething in anger. 

When he finally arrived at the stage he saw the whole students talking about him and when he nervously looked at his grandfather he saw him pointing at the poster on the staging table he saw a note attached to the poster and realized that he only needed to read out loud what's written on the paper.

" ABERUHAUKE TARUTODARI IUSABEBE RISUTORU ABURUZE SUTOMARU ABERUGE URU MAHORABA TSUREZAZA... "

After chanting the spell and feeling the pressure from the students the teachers called him and asked why he began chanting a forbidden spell and then the teacher said that the if he even mispronounced or stuttered a single word then his four limbs will be blown up immediately.

After knowing that the whole dangerous spell has such a simple effect of not falling for a whole day, Iruma went down from the stage and walked away planning to head to his grandfather's office to talk to him but not before finding Arianna who was waiting outside the hall for him. Then the two headed to the principal's office while Iruma was depressed.

Just as they were walking, the two were stopped by the class representative who told them to come with him to the schoolyard then there he challenged Iruma to a battle for stealing his spot at the ceremony as the one to give the speech for the first-year students.

"My name is Asmodeus. I was supposed to be the one to make the speech... Bach then... You relied on the principal and stole my position!"

Then he continued speaking saying that not only he stole his spotlight but also relied on the principal, that's why he wants to confirm whether he is an excellent demon or not by battling him. Then Iruma was surprised to find all students watching them, Asmodeus said that everyone is a witness and Iruma must prove himself by defeating him.

Asmodeus began throwing fireballs at Iruma but Iruma just dodges them all which was quickly noticed by the students and Asmodeus as he continued using his fire magic while trying to hit Iruma. 

After twenty minutes of non-stop firing of fireballs of Asmodeus and Iruma dodging all the attacks, the two were finally exhausted. Iruma has an overwhelming defensive ability that lets him dodge any danger and that's why none of Asmodeus'attack connected.

The students began mocking Asmodeus as Iruma tried to defuse the fight causing Asmodeus to become enraged and switch from magic to martial arts to try to hit Iruma.

He made a flaming sword and charged at Iruma but Iruma just used Asmodeus' strength to dodge but quickly held his waste when he saw Asmodeus unable to stop and was about to hit a female student luckily Arianna was there and was already shielding the students with an energy barrier that blocks all attack.

Iruma still holding Asmodeus' waist began to pull back and the spell that was on him reacted and began pulling him back and made him perform a German Suplex on Asmodeus, surprising the students and the teachers that arrived at the schoolyard to see the commotion.

After the whole fight, Iruma and Arianna carried the unconscious demon to the infirmary and went to the principal's office only to see a newspaper that stated Iruma's deeds along with some notes about other students.

Later as Iruma was struggling and depressed about what he had done and wanting to apologize to Asmodeus but he was surprised when he saw said demon entering the office and heading towards him what surprised him the most is that the demon began pledging his loyalty to him as Asmodeus and his grandfather celebrate his deeds as Arianna looked at him amused already predicting that Iruma's coming days in Babylus will be full of trouble and fun.

-------------------------------------

Characters that appeared in the story:

Suzuki Iruma - The human that was sold to a demon and become the said demon's grandson along with Arianna who became the demon's adopted granddaughter.

Sullivan - The demon that was summoned by Iruma's parents and the demon that adopted Iruma and Arianna as his grand children

Opera - The batler of the Sullivan household

Asmodeus - The first year representative that was supposed to make the speech and later lost to Iruma and became his servant after Asmodeus pledge his loyalty to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83 14 11
Sol, daughter of the Melefica, Betrothed Queen to the Ursa, Mate to the last Draco of the Mother. Pretty titles for a pretty woman, more powerful wit...
323 52 52
Aria's soul is immortal. She has been transmigrating into various worlds granting last wishes, face-slapping all kinds of faces, and picking up flowe...
1.3K 284 43
A young man travels back in the past and falls in love. But there is an obstacle in his destiny. His only obstacle is the witches who want his death...
15.6K 374 17
"Welcome to demon school! Mara chan and Iruma kun!" Yes, Suzuki Iruma, 14, a normal human boy and Mara Valentine, 15, a celestial exorcist who can se...