๐™Œ๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ-๐™’๐™„๐™•๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™Š๐™๏ฟฝ...

Par _behindyou_

[COMPLETED] ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ... Plus

INFO & WARNINGS
PROLOGUE
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
10 - โTHE SECOND TASKโž
11 - โTHE FINAL TASK.โž
12 - โEPILOGUEโž
FINAL A/N!

9 - โTHE YULE BALLโž

2.4K 115 105
Par _behindyou_

a/n ; y'all i just made the most annoying mistake ever.. i accidentally skipped past the entire yule ball somehow and have mostly finished the entire second task chapter- and now i have to write this chapter and then finish the next one. so y'all better be grateful because you're getting two chapters- so enjoy two long chapter in a row too

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴀꜱᴏɴꜱ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ ᴍᴇ?" - ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ; ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪᴀɴᴛ

YOU WERE SLIGHTLY NERVOUS FOR THE UPCOMING BALL.

scratch that, very nervous.

not that you weren't going to get a date, you were nervous that you were going to get one.

you weren't stupid.

you knew of all the hashira's feelings for you.

not like they hid it very well, anyway.

but you were nervous.

because you knew they were all going to ask you and you didn't know what to say.

you were unsure of what you wanted.

you knew you loved them all dearly, but did you love them in that way?

you didn't think so, no.

but you did not have the heart to tell them so.

so you were completely fucking clueless on what to do.

should you say yes to just one of them and break the rest of their hearts?

or should you ask someone yourself?

preferably, someone from another school.

you would rather ask someone random then break the hearts of all the hashiras.

and you knew how to play innocent.

the hashira didn't know you knew of their feelings.

so you could play the whole, 'oh, i said yes because i didn't think anyone would ask me' card. that would most likely work.

but an idea struck in your mind.

harry.

you didn't like him romantically, and you knew he didn't like you romantically.

so who else could be better to ask?

plus, you could see he was struggling to find a date.

you had heard the girl he wanted to go with rejected him, and he was completely struggling to find someone.

so that's what you did the very next day.

you pulled harry away the next day after breakfast.

he looked confused, but you smile at him.

"harry, would you like to go to the dance with me?"

"huh? i'm sorry i don't-"

you laugh, "i know, i know. you don't like me in that way. no offence, but trsut me, i don't either. you're like 2 years younger than me. but i need someone to go with because otherwise all the hashira are going to ask me and i know that sounds selfish and stupid because i should be grateful people want to go with me but i'm not sure if i like them that way and i don't want to hurt them and-" you ramble.

harry laughs, cutting you off, "yeah, i'll go with you. i really needed a partner, anyway. i didn't want to be the only champion without a partner"

you breathe out in relief, "thank you. sorry for rambling"

he smiles, "don't worry about it"

THE YULE BALL WAS APPROACHING QUICKER THAN YOU'D EVER THOUGHT.

and today you were scheduled to go with shinobu and mitsuri to hogsmeade to go dress shopping.

the two were upset to hear you already had a partner, but you told them how you only asked each other because you didn't want to go without a partner. they understood, i mean they had zero clue you were only doing it to get out of going with one of them.

the three of you all board the train with excited grins, squealing ever so often as you all discuss about the ball.

the boys had, non-surprisingly found out about you getting a partner. a couple were furious, a couple were sad.

but they decided to, sulkily, move on and either ask other people or wait for someone to ask them.

obanai had actually asked mitsuri to the ball, she excitedly said yes. you could feel something going on between them.

shinobu was adamant on going alone, wanting to be a confident, beautiful, single lady.

and you weren't quite sure about any of the other hashira, but you pushed all that to the back of your minds as you all arrive at hogsmeade.

chatting excitedly, you all scan through many, many dress shops, looking through all their options until you all found your dream dresses. each of them equally gorgeous.

AND NOW, TONIGHT WAS THE NIGHT OF THE YULE BALL.

the three of you were getting ready in your room, spending hours on hair, makeup and making sure your dresses looked as perfect as humanly possible.

shinobu's dress was a light purple, mostylu liliac. it was short, only mid thigh but had a transparent lace coverage with lilac butterflies sewn on. the actual dress only covered her boobs and the lace went all up to her neck, it having long, baggy lace sleeves.

that was paired with some darker lilac chunky heels with purple lace going up her shins and purple butterflies along the lace.

mitsuri's dress was a light, darker mint green that reached to the floor with a layer of lace over the top, sewn on were light pink fabric flowers with dark green vines sewn in, and her sleeves were even baggier than shinobu's and lace with the same flowers. this was paired with light green chunky heels with a strap over the ankle.

and finally, your dress was a dark, forest green. it had a silky top half and had straps over her shoulders, the off-the-shoulder sleeves being the same forest green and lace. her underdress was a lighter green and the lace on top was the same colour as the rest, sewn in was silver lining of vines and leaves.

with that was same-colour thin heels with familiar silver flowers going up the heel.

you spin around slightly, feeling very happy and confident in your forest green dress.

you admire the other two girls as they do the same.

you squeal, "AHH! WE ALL LOOK SO GORGEOUS!!"

the two girls nod rapidly.

you all look in a mirror, admiring your makeup as well.

shinobu's was plain and natural, all she had was a couple purple butterfly sequins lining over the eyelid, and she had on some fake eyelashes.

mitsuri's was some sparkly pink eyeshadow on the eyelid and then some sparkly light green one around it, and she had some black eyeliner in a cat-eye along with mascara.

you had some dark green eyeshadow on your eyelid and on the bottom inner corner of your eye, around it was a brown eyeshadow around it and on the bottom of your eye some more brown eyeshadow. you had some thin eyeliner and fake eyelashes as well.

you also all touch up your hair, making sure every strand was done perfectly.

shinobu's hair was in a half-up half-down curly hairstyle, with small silver gem butterfly clips.

mitsuri's hair was in a thick braid at the back of her head, each interval decorated with lots of small pink and white flowers.

your hair was out and curled, put had two braid on either side of your head connecting underneath a thick bit of your hair, decorated with some little flowers.

you all grin to yourselves before checking the time.

"kya! it's time to go!" mitsuri cries worriedly.

you all hurriedly put your heels on before mitsuri drags you down the stairs and into the common room.

everyone from your schools' eyes turned to you, you instantly felt hot at all the attention.

you fan your face, "a-ah, well i'm going to go find harry.. bye guys!" you squeak, hurrying out of the common room.

you fan your face, breathing out.

you slow down once you were out, your heels clicking against the floor and your dress sitting just by your ankles.

you saw harry and ron standing and talking outside of their common room with hermione nowhere to be seen.

harry was wearing plain back dress robes and ron looked.. interesting.

you step up to the two, your heels clicking notifying them of your presence.

you grin, "hey guys"

they both awe slightly, "you look nice"

you smile, "thanks. you too.. i guess" you eye ron.

he huffs and crosses his arms, "don't make it too obvious"

you hold your hands up as if surrendering.

"who are you going with anyway, ron?" you ask.

he looks slightly bored, "just some girl from my house"

harry sniggers and smirks, "you should have seen him. he asked fleur out"

your eyes bulge, "you what?!"

ron looked embarrassed.

you snigger, "i'm sure you'll live. where's your date, anyway? we can all walk down to the ball together"

he just nods, peering into the common room, "ah, here she comes"

a girl with pretty tan skin and nice long dark hair with a pink and orange dress comes out.

you smile at her, "you look gorgeous, miss"

her eyes bulge slightly, "harry, your going with the kimetsu champion?!" she screeches, eyeing you in awe.

you laugh, "not anything romantic. we just both needed a date"

she nods, still aweing at your appearance.

you link arms with harry and ron begrudgingly links arms with the girl, you all head down to the ball, which was just set in the great hall.

you all approach the door, you grin slightly at it.

there was snow falling but stopping just far enough above everybody heads and there was lights strung up everywhere among a large stage and multiple sets of tables and chairs and a big dance floor.

everyone's eyes turn to you in awe as you all enter.

everybody knew you were gorgeous, it was plainly obvious. but they were all used to seeing you in your uniform and now seeing you without it, it just amplified your features by a ton.

"there you are, potter, miss [last name]. are you two ready?"

an elderly lady you knew to be mcgonagall from hogwarts.

you nod, but harry looked confused. 

"ready, professor?" he questions.

"to dance. it's traditional that the four champions.. well, in this case, five are the first to dance. surely i told you that"

harry shakes his head, "no"

you chuckle slightly.

"oh, well now you know"

mcgonagall looks at your outfit with a warming smile, "you look very beautiful, miss [last name]"

you smile, "thank you"

she then eyes ron, touching the hem of his coast with an odd look.

"as for you, mr weasley, you may proceed into the great hall with miss patil" she grimaces slightly at his outfit before moving onto another group.

"come on, then" ron mutters in annoyance.

the two leave, the girl sending you a pleading look to which you just give her a sympathetic one.

you look to harry, seeing him way distracted.

you follow his line of sight, only to smile sadly.

"that's cho chang, isn't it? cedric's date and the girl you asked"

he just nods absentmindedly, watching her in awe.

you take harry's arm in your own, dragging him over to the two.

you smile widely at the two, "hello, cedric! hello, chang!" you smile widely at the two, harry still distracted.

cedric smiles widely, "hey, [name]. you look nice, good luck for the second task, by the way"

you smile with a nod, "you too"

you turn to cho with a beaming smile, "you look lovely tonight, chang"

she smiles sweetly, "thank you, as do you"

fleur, who was accompanied by a durmstrang boy walks over.

you beam, "oh, fleur! you look gorgeous!"

she beams back, "ah, tank you! you 'oo!"

you grin, nodding at the durmstrang boy who nods back.

mcgonagall comes over, "now, i need you all to line up in the precession, please. oh, you are very late" she speaks to krum who strolls over, obviously waiting for someone.

you turn back to see who he might be waiting for before your jaw drops.

hermione walks out in a silk dress, her hair done nicely and a wide smile on her face.

"oh my kibutsuji, she is gorgeous"

"yeah, she is" harry mutters, obviously speaking of cho before turning around.

he gapes too at hermione.

your jaw drops further as krum walks over, waiting at the bottom of the stairs before holding his arm out for hermione.

hermione gives you and harry an excited grin as she passes, you sharing it and taking harry's arm, walking along with him after cedric and cho.

the golden doors open wide for you all, every one of the other students who were attending crowded around, leaving a path for all the champions and their partners.

they all clap as you all walk in in order of who was called.

you were very glad you were female in this moment because looking round the room, 90% of the boys were wearing the exact same dress robes, including cedric and harry.

everyone looked awe-struck seeing hermione with viktor.

you two both step in front of each other on the dance floor as a small clicker starts as the music counts down.

you all stand on the dance floor, you guide harry's hand to your waist, yours on his shoulder and then you both holding the other hand.

but he was completely distracted the whole time, staring at cho.

as the music starts, you both start to dance along, harry was struggling greatly. he obviously didn't know how to dance properly and was mostly distracted.

harry lifts you up just slightly in the jump of the music, making you sigh.

you both go back to dancing, now with dumbledore and mcgonagall joining together along with some of the other teachers. filch ; their caretaker was even 'dancing' with his cat.

the next time it came up to another lift, you jump up more yourself.

even hagrid and madame maxime had joined in.

"ARE YOU READY?!"

"move your body like a hairy troll!"

you laugh slightly, dancing with harry who looked to be having a bit more fun this time than with the slow dance.

the song finishes soon and you and harry could both see ron and hermione yelling at each other.

harry looked hesitant to go.

you smile, "go, i'll be alright"

he nods and you pat his shoulder, letting him walk off.

you go to the drinks table, pouring yourself some of the obviously spiked punch.

"hey pretty lady~" a familiar drunk voice sounds, you roll your eyes, turning around.

"are you drunk, tengen?"

he shrugs, "i dunnoooooo"

you roll your eyes at the male, beckoning the hashira who didn't have dates over, leaving mitsuri and obanai to dance by themselves and gyomei comforting a young girl who got ditched.

they all groan at the sight of uzui.

shinobu deadpans, "only he can manage to get himself drunk from a school drink"

"he's probably drinken nearly the whole bowl" rengoku laughs heartily, you just nod.

"okay, so who's gonna bring him down to the carriages?"

"NOT IT!"

"NOT IT!"

"NOT IT!"

"NOT IT!"

"NOT IT!"

you sigh exasperatedly.

can't put the bottom banner because i have too many photos lol

words ; 

date posted ; 18/10/22

©_behindyou_

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

49.9K 2.9K 32
[COMPLETED] สแดแดœ ษขแดแด›แด›แด€ ๊œฑแด‡แด‡ ษชแด› แด›แด ส™แด‡สŸษชแด‡แด แด‡ ษชแด› ๊œฑแด‹ส ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ สŸแดแดแด‹แด‡แด… ๊œฑแด ส™สŸแดœแด‡ ๊œฑแด สœแด€ส€แด… แด›แด สŸแด‡แด€แด แด‡ ษชแด› แด›สœแด€แด›'๊œฑ แดกสœแด€แด› ษช แด€สŸแดกแด€ส๊œฑ แด…แด ๊œฑแด ษช แด‹แด‡แด‡แด˜ แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แด แด€ แด›ษชแดแด‡ แดœษดแด…...
10.7K 179 15
A 16 year old young girl name Y/n Iguro Kanroji, she is the descendant of Obanai Iguro and Mitsuri Kanroji. Y/n is a powerful strongest Blader then...
3.4M 130K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
472K 16.5K 28
"Having Kibutsuji Muzan's blood is a pain, I have to get executed now.." #2 - jjkxreader 09/30/23 #7 - jujutsukaisen 10/19/23 #1 - variousxreader 10...