Miraculous Trio- The Legend o...

De Mystic_Ranger153

Join Diana Pierce and Axel (her Kwami) as she is the holder of the wolf miraculous.Diana is a model like Ad... Mais

Origins of Ladybug,Cat noir and Phantom
Stoneheart (part two)
Stormy Weather
The bubbler
Copycat
Timebreaker
Mr.Pigeon
LadyWifi
The Pharaoh
Evillustrator
Dark Cupid
Horrificator
Darkblade
The Mime
Antibug
Animan
Reflekta
Kung Food
The Puppeteer
Gamer
Pixelator
Guitar Villain
Simon says
Princess Fragrance
Volpina
The collector
Despair Bear
Christmas special
Prime queen
Befana
Riposte
Robostus
Gigantitan
The Dark Owl
Glaciator
Sapotis
Gorizilla
Captain Hardrock
Zombizou
Syren
Frightningale
Troublemaker
Reverser
Anansi
Sandboy
Style queen(queen's battle part 1)
Ladybug,Phantom and Cat noir, The movie
Ladybug,Phantom and Cat noir, The movie part 2
Queen Wasp (Queen's battle part 2)
Malediktator
Frozer
Catalyst (Heroes Day part 1)
Mayura (Heroes Day part 2)
Miraculous World:New York, United Heroes
Chameleon
Animaestro
Bakerix
Backwarder
Miraculous World:Shanghai
Reflekdoll
WereDad
Gamer 2.0
Silencer
Oni-Chan
Miraculer
Oblivio
Desperada
Chrismaster
Startrain
KwamiBuster
Feast
Stormy weather 2
Ikari Gozen
TimeTagger
Party crasher
The Puppeteer 2
Cat Blanc...or is it?
Felix
Ladybug
Heart Hunter
Miracle Queen
Truth
Lies
Gang of secrets
Mr.Pigeon 72
Psychomedian
Furious Fu
Sole crusher
Queen Banana

Rogercop

882 29 0
De Mystic_Ranger153

*Tom & Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. Sabine prepares Tom for his presentation at school.*
Marinette: Ready, papa?
Tom: As much as I'll ever be.(Tom and Marinette leave the house)
Sabine: Happy Career Day, my darlings!

*Collège Françoise Dupont. Tom explains his job.*
Tom: My day begins at 4 a.m. every morning because the bakery opens at 7. You think that the life of a baker is pretty routine, making the same pastries, rolls, cakes... but actually, it's different everyday. One day someone might order a cake in the shape of the Eiffel Tower, and another day you might--

*Outside the classroom. Adrien attempts to call his father.*
Phone: You've reached the voicemail of Gabriel Agreste's office. Please leave a message.
Adrien: Hi father, it's me. It's Parent's Career Day at school, remember? I was hoping that you were gonna show up. Call me back.
Plagg: You okay?
Adrien: Yeah, whatever. Nothing new.
Tom: Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked fresh this morning.
Miss Bustier: Thank you, Mr. Dupain.Now,Let's meet Alya's mom, who is head chef at the Grand Paris hotel, owned by our mayor, Mr. Bourgeois.(Marinette looks at Adrien sadly.Diana sees him walk by looking sad and she pats him on the shoulder and Adrien gives her a small smile.Chloé opens a case with a bracelet)
Sabrina: It's beautiful! (she grabs it)
Chloé: (she slaps Sabrina's hand) Look, don't touch!
Mr. Bourgeois: Put it away, Chloé! It could get in the wrong hands!
Chloé: I wonder how many croissants your dad would have to sell to buy you one of these? What am I saying? He'd have to sell the whole store!
Marinette: Well, if you're so rich, obviously you don't need free croissants!
Chloé: Ugh, jealous.
Diana: Chloe!what did I say!(Chloe huffs and turns around)
Plagg: Is that Camembert? (enters Chloé's bag) Huh? Oh, that's not Camembert...But it is very shiny. I like shiny, hmm!
Marlena: Unfortunately, I have no dishes to share. But maybe Mr. Bourgeois will invite you all to the hotel and treat you to lunch!(Students applauding, Agent Roger laughing)
Plagg: (balancing the bracelet) He he...ohh...Ah! Ah! (the bracelet slips from the bag)
Marinette: (trips with the bracelet) Wahh!(The other students gasp,while Diana gets up and helps Marinette up)
Chloé: Geez, is there a day when you're not tripping over something?(Diana looks at her and glares) I was just saying!
Miss Bustier: Next on the list is Sabrina's father, a policeman. Officer Roger!(students applaud)
Roger: I've been a police officer for 15 years, and I firmly believe that every citizen is innocent until proven guilty.
Chloé: (gasps) My bracelet! It's gone! I had it a second ago. (looks at Marinette) You! You stole it!
Marinette: What? What are you talking about?!
Chloé: You unpurposedly tripped on my bag so you could steal my bracelet! (to Roger) You're a policeman! Arrest her!
Diana:(gets in front of Marinette) you're not arresting her!
Tom: My daughter is not a thief!
Roger: (blows whistle) Hold on a minute, Miss Bourgeois, we don't accuse without proof! Now, everyone, calm down, please. Maybe you simply misplaced your bracelet.
Chloé: You're calling me a liar?! Daddy!
Mr. Bourgeois: Roger, I demand you search this girl!
Chloé: Ha!
Diana: Oh no you don't! You don't have a warrant! No warrant no search.(Katherine walks over towards them)
Katherine: My daughter is right! I will not allow you to search this poor girl without a warrant or a reasonable cause.
Miss Bustier: Please, everybody!
Mr. Bourgeois: Need I remind you that as mayor of this city, I am your superior!
Roger: But sir, it's against the law! I can't just go--
Mr. Bourgeois: All right. Then you're no longer a police officer!
Roger: Mayor, you can't be serious! Over a missing bracelet?
Mr. Bourgeois: This is my daughter's bracelet we're talking about! You're incompetent and you're fired! Get out!
Roger: Aww...
Chloé: Good! Let's call Ladybug or Phantom! I'm sure she'll actually do something!
Diana:( angry)Chloe!

*Hawk Moth's lair.*
Hawk Moth: Parent-child relationships can be so complicated. And the perfect breeding ground for stress. When there's no more law and order, there's only chaos left. (turns a butterfly into an akuma) Fly away, my evil little akuma, and take control of this policeman!

*The street. Roger gets in his police car.*
Roger: Hah! He expects me to break the law? That's just, just... criminal! (an akuma flies and possesses his whistle.)
Hawk Moth: Rogercop, I am Hawk Moth. This city needs a true ruthless righter of wrongs, and that is where you come in.
Roger: Yes sir! (he turns into Rogercop)
Hawk Moth: Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir must be destroyed if you want to attain ultimate retribution! You will seize Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir's Miraculouses for me! Do we have an agreement?
Rogercop: Affirmative. Cat Noir, Phantom and Ladybug will be powerless against me, and justice will prevail in the streets of Paris.

*College. Mr. Dupain and the Mayor have a discussion.*
Tom: Don't even think about getting near my daughter or her bag!
Mr. Bourgeois: Do you know who I am?
Miss Bustier: Please, gentlemen! This is a school here! Think of the children! Surely the bracelet is around here someplace.
Katherine:(rolls her eyes) ugh men.(she gets between Tom and Mr.Bourgeois) Enough you two! Instead of arguing,why don't you Mr.Bourgeois look around for Chloe's bracelet instead.
Marinette:Mrs.Pierce is right,It probably just rolled out of her bag or something!
Alya: If I were her bracelet, I'd try and get as far away as possible from that crazy brat too. (Marinette laughs,While Diana smiles)
Marinette: Hey! Nino's been filming everything this whole time! We can see what really happened!
Tom: (from phone) Marinette will come around and pass out some croissants baked--(Nino fast-forwards the video, cutting to the scene where Sabrina has the bracelet)
Marinette: Well, there you have it! Sabrina was holding Chloé's bracelet!
Sabrina: Yes! But I gave it back straight after!
Marinette: Chloé, why don't you take a look in your BFF's bag?
Sabrina: Are you saying I'm a thief?!
Marinette: Nope! Chloé's the one calling people thieves without any proof. I'm simply going from what's on the video.
Sabrina: Grrr! (knocks Nathaniel's sketchbook, revealing a drawing of the bracelet. Chloé and Sabrina gasp.)
Nathaniel: Yes, I did sketch the bracelet, but I didn't do anything else!

*Street. Ms. Mendeleiev throws a piece of litter on the floor, and Rogercop grabs the litter. He flies to where Ms. Mendeleiev is.*
Ms. Mendeleiev: Huh?
Rogercop: You're under arrest!
Ms. Mendeleiev: What? What for?
Rogercop: You threw litter on a public sidewalk, jaywalked and crossed the red light.
Ms. Mendeleiev: Well, I suppose I did. But you can't arrest me! Who are you anyway? You don't look like a policeman!
Rogercop: (throws cuffs at her) I sentence you to trash duty. (He blows his whistle, which controls the handcuffs and makes Ms. Mendeleiev put the litter in the trashcan.) Next mission: Seeking justice on Mayor Bourgeois.
Mr. Bourgeois: Give me the tape! I'll have it analyzed by professionals!
Nino: No way! It's my camera!
Mr. Bourgeois: Who do you think you're dealing with? I am the mayor of this city! Where's the school principal? I want to see the principal!
Katherine: Enough with the yelling!
Mr.Bourgeois: You can't tell me what to do!( Katherine immediately gives him a look,making him nervous) I mean,whatever you say Mrs.Katherine.(Adrien looks down at Plagg rolling in between of Adrien's shoes and he holds him and Adrien leaves the classroom unnoticed with Plagg having the bracelet stuck on his head)
Plagg: I won't bother you with the story. It's a long, boring--
Adrien: (he is mad at Plagg) Oh yes, you will explain it, and fast! You realize we have a big problem, don't you?
Plagg: If by big you are referring to my rock-hard abs? Well, thanks for noticing!
Adrien: (he hears some footsteps, and sees Rogercop) Now we have a bigger problem!
Fred: (sees Rogercop) Hey! You can't just walk in here!
Rogercop: I can go wherever I want, whenever I want. I am the law.
Fred: Well, I'm the authority around here--
Rogercop: You are guilty of obstructing the path of justice! (fires cuffs at him) I sentence you to move around! (Adrien sighs as Rogercop blows his whistle and causing Fred to run uncontrollably out of the room)
Fred: Wait! I can't control my arm! What are you--
Adrien: What do you mean I can't transform?
Plagg: If you transform, the bracelet will get absorbed with me and damage your powers!
Adrien: Ahhhh...(He is irritated and groaning then he walks to the locker room while carrying Plagg)
Hawk Moth: (from his lair) Mwahahahaha! It won't be long before Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir show up to meet their doom!

*Collège Françoise Dupont. Marinette and her classmates still talk about Chloé's missing bracelet.*
Marinette: See, Chloé? I tripped on the bag, but Sabrina held the bracelet, Nathaniel sketched it, we are all suspects!
Diana: Marinette,your not really—
Nathaniel: Hey! What's that supposed to mean? I didn't swipe her bracelet!
Marinette: And nether did I! But when it comes down to it, Chloé can accuse anyone and everyone!
Chloé: Fine! Since you're a suspect, you'll have no problem letting me search your bag!
Marinette: Okay! As long as you also search everyone else's too!
Nathaniel: No one's searching my bag!
Tom: Marinette, let the adults handle this.
Marinette: Papa, she called me a thief! I'm just defending myself.
Tom: You're also accusing all of your friends like Chloé's doing to you!
Sabrina: I'm Chloé's BFF! I wouldn't steal from her!
Max: What about Adrien? He was in at least 4 and a half seconds of that video!
Kim: Then we haven't seen him since!
Diana: Are you for real!? He would never steal!
Marinette: Oh, not Adrien! I mean, why would he need to steal a bracelet? If anyone's guilty, it's gotta be one of us.
Nathaniel: What? Are you accusing us?
Kim: I want an attorney!
Tom: Marinette, stop already!
Sabrina: We should speak to the parents too!
Rogercop: (enters the classroom) Where is the mayor?
Sabrina: Dad?!
Marinette: So that's her dad?!(Diana sneaks off,she runs towards the bathroom)
Diana:(in the bathroom) looks like we got trouble.
Axel: all of this just for a bracelet? Why couldn't Chloe just buy another one?
Diana: I don't know,because she's Chloe,anyways Axel,Full moon!(she transforms into Phantom)
Miss Bustier: Hello, may I help you?
Rogercop: Where is the mayor?
Miss Bustier: I think he already left, sir!
Rogercop: Are you lying?
Miss Bustier: Yes. I mean, no!
Rogercop: If no one speaks up, I'll put you all under arrest! Where is your father?
Chloé: I don't know!
Mr. Bourgeois:(from the Principal's office)Mr. Principal, I demand that you find who stole my daughter's bracelet ASAP! Or your job is on the line, sir! ...
Marinette: I was only trying to defend myself! My dad's right. I ended up accusing everyone in the process. Truth is, Tikki, I don't think any of us took it.
Tikki: I'm sure you'll find a way to make it right!
Marinette: Yeah, well, right now, we gotta transform! Tikki, spots on! Ha! (looks nervous; Marinette transforms into Ladybug)

*Locker room. Adrien tries to remove the bracelet from Plagg's head.*
Plagg: I thought it was a Camembert box! Anyone can make a mistake!
Adrien: You're always thinking with your stomach! Wait... hmm. (he takes a piece of Camembert and he spices it with pepper) A bit of pepper...
Plagg: (he sniffs the Camembert and sneezed) Ah, ah, Ah-CHOO! (then flies off, the bracelet is removed from his head)
Adrien: Gesundheit!Plagg, claws out! (Adrien transforms into Cat Noir)

*Mr. Damocles' office. Mr. Bourgeois demands Mr. Damocles to find her daughter's bracelet.*
Mr. Bourgeois: I'm warning you! If you don't find my daughter's bracelet by this evening, I'll cut off all your city funds for the school. Understood?
Mr. Damocles: But sir, how am I supposed to--(Rogercop enters the office)
Mr. Bourgeois: Didn't anyone have teached you to knock before entering?
Rogercop: Justice doesn't need an invitation. Mayor, you're under arrest for abuse of power.
Mr. Bourgeois: (gasps) Look who's talking!(Rogercop is about to put handcuffs on him, but Ladybug appears and stops him.)
Rogercop: Ladybug. Paris has a new righter of wrong. Your services are no longer required.
Ladybug: I can't let you go around accusing everyone of any little wrongdoing!(Rogercop fires his lasers at Ladybug and it was about to hit her when Phantom appears and blocks it using her sword)
Phantom: She has a point you know.
Rogercop: Phantom, your service is not required.(Rogercop sees Fred, still running)
Chloé: Mr. Rogercop, I need your help.(Rogercop sees that Mr. Bourgeois is escaping, and chases him.)
Chloé: Hey! Come back!(Ladybug and Phantom see Rogercop leaving, and Ladybug catches him with her yo-yo, but he escapes. Rogercop sees Mr. Bourgeois, but Cat Noir stops Rogercop)
Rogercop: You are disturbing justice, Cat Noir. You are going to pay for this.
Cat Noir: You can add bodily harm to the charges!(Cat Noir dodges his lasers, and tries to attack Rogercop, but he knocks Cat Noir to the trashcan)
Ladybug: Listen! You're Sabrina's dad, and a good cop! Don't let the evil person who gave you these powers make an evil cop out of you!
Hawk Moth: Don't listen to that liar! Take their Miraculouses! Their powers belong to me!
Rogercop: Justice must prevail in the streets of Paris!(Rogercop fires lasers at Ladybug, but she dodges them. She tries to reach Rogercop, but he swings her into the school's court.)
Phantom:(She tries to slice Rogercop's lasers but he starts firing at her and she spins her swords and blocks them.she then tries to kick him but he blocks that;Rogercop then grabs her foot and throws the wall and groans) am so going to get you for this...
Rogercop: The Mayor must pay for getting rid of his best police officer!
Chloé: Mr. Rogercop! I've got a serious problem! Worse than a bad hair day!
Rogercop: Come with me and we'll talk about it.
Chloé: Okay!
Cat Noir: Chloé, no!
Phantom: Chloe!(Rogercop is driving his car, when the roof thuds. He sees Cat Noir and Phantom, he sets his car to aerial mode)
Ladybug: I bet you two missed me.(The car starts spinning, the three of them gasp)
Chloé: So! I know that Marinette girl is the one who stole my bracelet. She must be arrested!(Rogercop hits the brakes, and activates the Auto Pilot)
Computer: Auto Pilot engaged.
Chloé: Hello? Are you listening to me?(Rogercop then gets out of his car and up to roof)
Cat Noir: Thanks for the lasso, lassie.
Chloé: Hey! Where are you going? Who's going to drive this car?
Cat Noir: Did I ever thank you for the lift?
Phantom: Let me thank him.(Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir fight Rogercop, but he dodges their attacks. Rogercop pounds the car, making it spin. Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir try not to fall.)
Cat Noir: Where'd you get those shoes? I could use a pair like that!(Rogercop knocks Ladybug, and she falls.)
Ladybug: Grab on to me! (Phantom grabs the yo-yo and was going to pull her but Rogercop pushes her off)
Phantom:Ah!(Cat noir goes to grab her but Rogercop grab him)
Cat Noir: No! Ladybug! Phantom! (to Rogercop) What have you done?!
Phantom: (she looks around for anything she can stick her sword in she can catch herself) Agh! This is one of the moments I wish I had a different—(she gasps) wait a minute I can! Howl!(Her swords into a yo-yo and throws the yo-yo and it gets attached to a light pole,she pulls on the yo-yo and swings herself up but accidentally lets go of the yo-yo midswing) No! No!(she tries to grab it but missed;she yells) This is going to hurt!(she closes her eyes and prepares for impact but she doesn't feel anything,she opens her eyes and sees that Ladybug had grabbed her using her yo-yo and Phantom was upside down,a few feet above the ground;she sighs in relief) Buggy! (Ladybug lets go of her yo-yo and catches Phantom before she hits the ground) Nice catch.
Ladybug:(she moves her face closer to Phantom) I think so too.(suddenly they hear Cat noir falling,Ladybug puts Phantom down and then gives Phantom a kissing in the cheek before she took off to save Cat noir,leaving a blushing Phantom)
Cat Noir: (tries to grab his staff) Ugh! Unn, uh... nice day for a swim! (he grabs his staff. He is about to fall and he whimpers then he sighs as Ladybug grabs him and puts down beside Phantom) Thanks Ladybug.(he looks at Phantom and sees that she was blushing) hey,are you ok Phantom? You're looking a little red.
Phantom: I...No—I mean yes. Yes, (She clears her throat) I am fine.
Cat noir: ok..(he looks at Ladybug who's smirking and then he spots a yo-yo on the floor) Phantom,is this your yo-yo?
Phantom: oh,yes! Thank you.(she grabs it and turns it back to her sword) We should get going.
Cat noir: yeah,we should but don't you want to, you know,recharge?
Phantom: oh no, am fine.Since I didn't call a lucky charm,it didn't count as using my powers.(they see Rogercop fly towards where the Mayor is)
Ladybug: There's no point running after him anyway. He's way out of our reach now.
Cat Noir: Well, if it's the mayor he wants...
Ladybug: He'll be heading straight for the City Hall.
Cat Noir: Do I sense a plan?

*City Hall. Rogercop breaks in.*
Rogercop: Let's go!
Mr. Bourgeois: Call up all available police forces, ASAP! That's an order!
Civilians: Ahh!(Rogercop makes a hole in the door. His car enters the city hall.)
Rogercop: Bourgeois, I'm taking over. Relinquish your powers.
Mr. Bourgeois: Never!(Rogercop puts handcuffs on him)These handcuffs won't change my mind.
Rogercop: Then maybe this will. (blows whistle, releases Chloé)
Chloé: Hey!
Mr. Bourgeois: Don't you dare put a finger on my little girl!
Rogercop: So much for your powers! Ha! Ha ha ha ha! Ha!
Mr. Bourgeois: (from screen) Paris has a new superpower. His name is Rogercop. I hereby relinquish all authority to Rogercop. All citizens are ordered to answer at him.
Rogercop: Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir are now outlaws. They must be hunted out and taken into custody immediately.(The police officers try to catch Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir, but they escape)
Officer: Let's go get 'em!

*City Hall at nighttime. Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir hide from the police.*
Cat Noir: So now, we're the nation's most wanted felons?
Ladybug: And we haven't done anything!
Cat Noir: Exactly! You can't accuse someone without proof! We should go and defend ourselves in the Court of Law!
Phantom: like that is going to help.
Ladybug: Not while Rogercop's the Chief of Justice.
Cat Noir: (sighs) How many times have we saved Paris?
Phantom: they don't care.
Ladybug: We're still saving Paris.(Cat Noir appears, and the officers sees him. He does a little dance.)
Cat Noir: Something about Paris just makes you wanna dance.
Rogercop: You won't be dancing after I'm through with you. Arrest him!
Cat Noir: Does that mean you won't be joining me? (dodges the officers)

*Inside the City Hall. Ladybug and Phantom enter, and Chloé notice them.*
Chloé: (whispering loudly) Go, Ladybug, go Phantom!(Rogercop turns around and sees Ladybug and Phantom, who both look exasperated at Chloé.)
Rogercop: Ladybug,Phantom, it is time for justice to prevail.(Rogercop fires lasers at Ladybug and Phantom, but she dodges them with her yo-yo and Phantom dodges it using her swords.)
Phantom: (scoffs) justice from you? Ha! Don't make me laugh.
Ladybug: You got justice and revenge all mixed up, Rogercop! Lucky Charm! (A pair of oven mitts appears) Oven mitts? What am I supposed to do with this?(Rogercop fires lasers at her again, but Phantom protects her by blocking them)
Hawk Moth: Fabulous... so wretchedly fabulous!

*Outside the City Hall. Cat Noir defeated all the officers.*
Cat Noir: Okay, show's over. Sorry, no encore tonight. (enters the City Hall, and Ladybug and Phantom join him)
Rogercop: (blows whistle) Get Ladybug, Phantom and Cat Noir!
Phantom: your kidding right?(Chloé and Mr. Bourgeois knock them, but Ladybug, Phoenix and Cat Noir take them away)
Chloé: Hey! My hair!(Rogercop shoots lasers at Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir)
Hawk Moth: Stop shooting like an idiot, Rogercop! You're supposed to seize their Miraculouses!
Ladybug: The akuma must be in his whistle. We've gotta get to it!
Cat Noir: How?(Rogercop finds them and shoots lasers at them)
Phantom: while you find out,I'll keep robo cop busy.(she suddenly teleports in front of Rogercop) hey,I bet you can't get me!(As soon as Rogercop shoots his lasers at her she teleports somewhere else.)Come on! Is that the best you got!
Rogercop: you won't be laughing when I capture you!(he keeps firing)
Cat Noir: When you're ready, my lady.(Ladybug uses her thinking vision, and Rogercop's arms, a mitt and a belt light up. Ladybug grabs the belt)
Ladybug: Okay, I have an idea but I still need something like... a ring.(Rogercop makes a hole in the wall, Ladybug and Cat Noir escape. Ladybug grabs the oven mitt, and hides.)
Phantom: sorry! (She takes out her swords and starts blocking Rogercop's lasers attacks and tries to get close to him so she can slash his lasers,she manage to slice one of Rogercop's lasers) Haha! I got one!
Ladybug: Where am I gonna get a ring from?(Cat Noir grabs Chloé's bracelet, and rolls it)
Cat Noir: Ladybug, over there!
Ladybug: That's Chloé's bracelet! Exactly what I need. (grabs the bracelet) ok help Phantom Fend off Rogercop as long as you can.
Cat Noir: Whenever you're ready.Phantom move! Cataclysm! (Phantom teleports away as Cat noir uses his Cataclysm to destroy the floor beneath Rogercop, who falls. Cat Noir is held by a cuff. Meanwhile, Ladybug uses the two mitts attached to the belt to cover Rogercop's hands. She uses the belt to tie the hands, and then takes Rogercop's whistle)
Ladybug: I gotcha! (stomps on the whistle, releasing its akuma)
Rogercop: Noooooo!
Ladybug: No more evil-doing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! (catches the akuma with her yo-yo) Gotcha! (releases the akuma and turns it into a normal butterfly) Bye bye, little butterfly. Miraculous Ladybug! (She throws the Lucky Charm in the air. Its energy reverts everything back to normal, and Rogercop turns back into Roger.)
Roger: Uhh... what am I doing up here?
Ladybug,Phantom and Cat Noir: Pound it!
Cat Noir: (Talking like a robot) As Rogercop would say, "Justice has prevailed in the streets of Paris!" (His Miraculous beeps.Talks with his regular voice) I'd stick around, but then you'd see me without my mask and... you wouldn't be able to resist me.
Phantom:(smirks) Mm...I believe I can manage.
Cat noir: (fakes to be sad) oh,Phantom, you're breaking my heart.(he smiles at her and then leaves)
Phantom: well,looks I got to go as well,later buggy!
Ladybug: I think your forgetting something.
Phantom:(confused) no,I don't think—oh wait,right. Will your next clue is that I go to same school as you do.
Ladybug: so you do know,who—(Phantom nods) oh...will uh thanks for the clue but that's not what I was talking about.
Phantom: oh,ok then what—(Ladybug grabs her arm and gives her a kiss on the check) oh...
Ladybug: later,wolfy.
Phantom: ok....bye!(she leaves as Ladybug puts Chloé's bracelet back into her bag)

*Hawk Moth's lair.*
Hawk Moth: You two may have eluded me this time, Ladybug and Phantom, but one of these days, I'll be ruling the world! And you two and Cat Noir won't be a part of it!

*City Hall. Roger returns Chloé's bag to her.*
Roger: I think this belongs to you, miss.
Chloé: My bag! (sees her bracelet) My bracelet! But... how?
Mr. Bourgeois: Roger! You found the bracelet?
Roger: Actually it turns out it was in Chloé's bag all along! Must've fallen into a side pocket when that girl tripped over it.(Ladybug Laughs)
Mr. Bourgeois: Well, Roger, I do apologize for being so accusatory, and firing you for no good reason.
Ladybug: I think Officer Roger has proven his excellence to you, Mr. Mayor. You'd be wrong not to keep him on.
Mr. Bourgeois: Of course, Ladybug! You're absolutely right. And actually, it's Lieutenant Roger now.
Roger: Thank you, Mr. Mayor. I'm proud to be on the force, and I vow to uphold my firm belief that every citizen is innocent until proven guilty.(Ladybug's Miraculous beeps, and she exits the City Hall.)
Mr. Bourgeois: Very good. A valuable lesson learned. Right, Chloé?
Chloé: Ugh! Yes, daddy.
Ladybug: Lesson learned! (swings away with her yo-yo)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4K 44 7
it's been a month since they revealed their identities what happens when Hawkmoth comes back and brings a helper I DO NOT own anything except the sto...
20.1K 386 7
y/n is the guardian of the wolf miraculous she used to live in America with her kwami Amou but when it says there's danger in Paris y/n has to move t...
1.6M 45.1K 28
(Y/n) has always lived in Paris and she loved it her Best Friend is Nathanael but what happens when she transfer schools and runs into Chat noir? Wha...
648K 18.8K 26
| HIGHEST RANKINGS - #1 in AdrienXReader / #1 in ChatNoirXReader | •D E S T I N Y C H O S E U S• Adrien Agreste × Reader You, Y/N L/N, were...