FUTILE MOVEMENTS (VOLUME IV)

Por Freddies_Queen

Overcoming unbeatable odds against them, Daisy and Freddie start their new life together leaving the past beh... Mais

Part 1- I thought we were in a hurry?
Part 2-"What.was.THAT!"
Part 3- "Open your mouth"
Part 4-"Daisy, did he leave you my money"
Part 5- "It's our little secret"
Part 6- "You said you wouldn't"
Part 7-"Has everyone around me gone insane"
Part 8- "What happened with Freddie"
Part 9- "Turn around, look at yourself"
Part 10- "So it was just that one time?"
Part 11- "Where are you taking me"
Part 12- "I'm so sorry Daisy"
Part 13- "Does John know?"
Part 14- "You have got to be kidding me!"
Part 15-" I will never go anywhere with you"
Part 16- "How did you find her"
Part 17- "It was her"
Part 18- "It makes sense now"
Part 19-"And so it begins"
Part 20- "Lets go get your missus back mate"
Part 21- "You have angels around you"
Part 22- "Freddie I feel...weird"
Part 23-"So Daisy. What happened to you....."
Part 24- "God, your mouth is heaven"
Part 25- "Hrm, can't go twice Mercury?"
Part 26- "f*ck-I can't hold back"
Part 27- Jesus does Daisy know?
Part 28- "And yet they would both pick me"
Part 30- "It's Good To See You"

Part 29- FOR VANESSA

186 13 15
Por Freddies_Queen

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for the longest chapter break in Wattpad history. After so much of my work being deleted by Wattpad I was completely destroyed and simply couldn't continue writing on here. However after a long break, my dear friend Vanessa has urged me to return and I feel like Freddie and Daisy deserve their story to be brought to a conclusion (or continuation I haven't decided yet).
So Vanessa, this is for you 💜 and thank you for your love and support.
I don't know how long or where the story will go, but I will do my best. Enjoy x

The adrenaline surged through Freddie's veins, his pupils widening as he stared at Daisy "what?" His voice crocked slightly at his own question.

Taking a firm step towards him, Daisy asked again "how.many.times" her words were firm and knowing.

There was no point on trying to hide something from her, when she clearly already knew.

Curling his lips into his mouth, Freddie's eyes dropped down a few inches to Daisy's neck from her face,  before closing completely "I don't know"

Nodding to herself while pursing her lips, Daisy stood frozen on the floorboards of their home. Her anxiety was fixed in her chest,  with the exposure of the lie she had hoped, didn't exist.

Silence cast over the room, the sound of betrayal, empty and cold.

"I didn't want you to think that I...." Freddie stopped, he had no idea how to finish the question without planting another thought into Daisy's head.

"Think what?!" Daisy spat insulted "in love with her?" She raised her voice loudly, staring with bulging eyes  "and why would I fucking think that huh?! Because you fucked her a million times?!"

Freddie dropped his his head completely"it wasn't a million" his voice in a near whisper.

"I'M BEING SARCASTIC!" Daisy's full rage had now overtaken her logic and calm entirely. Her jaw and hands clenched in anger, while her heavy breathing was loud enough for Freddie to hear from where he stood.

She turned her back to him suddenly, her face softening as large tears began rolling down her cheeks, hitting her breasts as they dropped down from the edge of her jaw.

Her stuttered inhale of breath, had her hand reach for her chest. She took a fistful of fabric from her blouse in her hand and closed her eyes, praying for her pain to subside "after everything" her tone was defeated by the misery that was invading her "everything we have been through, I have been through" she paused "more lies" her tiny voice breathing out the last words.

Panicked stricken, Freddie stalked towards her and turned her towards him, his hands resting on her shoulders holding her in place "I didn't lie Daisy, I wanted to tell you but I knew that it would have made you feel...upset"

Daisy chuckled "so this, what's happening right now, is the better alternative is it?" Her empty eyes bore into his. The hurt they both felt, was reflected in each others stares. Wounded once again by a male, Daisy took in a deep breath and stepped back from under Freddie's hands.

Momentarily, his arms remains outstretched, floating gently, before slowly falling to his sides.

"Did you love her?" not knowing details in her mind, was worse than knowing everything.

Freddie shook his head immediately "no! I never loved her. She lingered around, throwing herself at me and I was...just a stupid kid. She suggested that we become exclusive but I knew Deaky would have a fit so I ended it"

Daisy crossed her arm's defensively "so you didn't pursue a relationship because of Deaky?! Well I guess her pussy was good enough to keep you going back!" The venom was back.

"I can't do this" Freddie's shoulder slouched forward in defeat "no matter what I say, you'll read into it, twist it, if you want to hate me then hate me, if you want to think that I loved her then fine. But I didn't and I don't and the only woman I have loved in my life is you, and I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth and that I've embarrassed you...."

"Yeah you have" Daisy nodded "that's exactly what you did, I'm EMBARRASSED ! Do you know how it feels to have this whore have one up on me?" The question was rhetorical.

"One up?!" Freddie's own anger now began to boil over "I've dedicated my entire existence to you, I've confessed my love in ways that should be fucking commemorated with a national fucking holiday, and you think that me fucking some dumb slag is her having one up? You're absolutely out of your God damn mind if you think that that's true"

He was right, she knew it too, but there was no way she was going to let him take control of this argument.

"Where are you going?!" Freddie called out after Daisy as she made her was towards the front door.

"For a walk" she mumbled in a low tone before slamming the door shut behind her.

Freddie cursed to himself as he ran his fingers through his thick hair. He paced for a moment before stepping to the window. He watched as Daisy stormed down the street angrily, her steps heavy on the pavement.

Sliding onto the window ledge, Freddie's face fell into his open palms "what the fuck is this?" his voice was muffled as the question left his mouth.

                          ——————————-

The urgency in Daisy's steps was met with sidewards glances from passer-by's on the street. She stomped with anger like a gorilla in, muttering to herself while her eyes narrowed into slits on her hard face.

Her heels clicked rhythmically with no loss of a beat, and for anyone watching her, they would think she had somewhere to go.

Suddenly she stopped. Her eyes widened and her expression went soft.

Where the fuck am I going

The question came as a loud voice in her head, sending her to literally freeze still in her tracks.

"Daisy?" An unfamiliar voice called her name from behind her.

She turned quickly, her face turning confused as the large 6"4 man stood in front of her.

"Yeah?" She hesitantly replied from the corner of her mouth while leaning back away from him slightly.

The man took notice of her defensiveness instantly. He gave a hurried smile and put both hands up "oh it's me! Eric Kingsman remember?"

Daisy raised a brow "no"

Eric became nervous "eeerrrr we worked together years ago, the  Atlantic fish and chip shop? I was a lot bigger back then?"

Continuing her suspicious stare suddenly Daisy remembered and her body relaxed "oh! Eric!" She reached her arms up to him in a friendly embrace "my God you're so..."

"Skinny?" Eric finished her sentence.

"I was going to say tall but yeah you've lost a lot of weight, and you're so...buff" Daisy tried not to run her eyes all over him, but it was so unusual to see someone of Eric's size.

"Yeah I had my heart broken and decided to take my health into my own hands instead of gorge on more food, 12-years later here I am" he opened his arms wide displaying his transformation, while almost knocking over a lady walking by him that moment.

Daisy giggled as Eric began to apologise profusely.

"You're still clumsy" Daisy teased kindly.

"Can't change that I'm afraid" Eric sucked in the air through his teeth "but listen I just finished work, do you have time for a quick bite?"

The question every single woman would want to hear from a man like Eric, except for one that was currently in a heated verbal and emotional war with the worlds premier frontman.

As Daisy was drowning with internal dialogue, Eric stared at her in confusion "there's a coffee shop right next to us, even for a coffee?" He gave a boxy grin which made Daisy chuckle again.

While Eric held open the glass door of the cafe beside them, Daisy gave a single nod "fine, a coffee"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

38.8K 1.3K 62
"And then what happened, Cherie? Take your time remember.... you are under oath"," The lawyer probes further with a smug smile set on her face. I c...
49.2K 1.3K 110
A young girl has just moved to London she has nobody no friends no job only a small house and a local pub which she visits every night but things cha...
10.7K 534 22
A simple Queen fan college girl who unexpectedly got a chance to travel back from the past... also unexpectedly met her favorite band.. but what she...
36.9K 1.1K 33
Rose Marie and Freddie's love story during Freddie's disease