A Speedster's Journey Through...

By XxLegacy214xX

My name is Jason Allen and I am one of the fastest men alive alongside my brother Barry Allen aka The Flash. ... More

Biography
Waking up
Velocity
Star City: Meeting The Team
Returning Home
Running
A New Earth

The Truth

2.2K 52 13
By XxLegacy214xX

   In Central City inside Star Labs you'll see the combined teams of the flash and Arrow standing around two brothers who are still unconscious from the beating they took from a speedster named Zoom.

"Guys come look at this." Felicity said as she looked at the DNA results she took from Jason's fight with Zoom.

   "What is it?" Oliver asked as he went to stand behind Felicity along with Iris, Cisco, John, and Joe while Laurel, Thea, and Caitlin chose to stay by the two unconscious brothers side.

   "Okay so after the fight Jason had with Zoom I went and took DNA trying to figure out who this Jay guy really is, but I guess that the blood I found was Jason's." Felicity stated as she pulled up the DNA results.

   "Okay, so what is so surprising to you that you called us over?" Iris asked.

   "It's who Jason's DNA matched that is surprising." Felicity stated as she brought up the matches showing that Jason's DNA matched that of Robert Queen meaning that Robert Queen is Jason's father not Henry Allen.

   "So your telling us that my dad is Jason's biological father not Henry Allen." Oliver said as he was left shocked at the revelation.

   "Meaning that Oliver and Jason are Half siblings as well as Barry and Jason." John said as Joe put a hand to his mouth in shock as Cisco went back into the med bay and told the girls who were equally shocked, but Laurel and Thea started to see the resemblance between Robert and Jason.

   "Do we tell him the truth?" Cisco asked as Oliver nodded.

   "Yes he does, and I'll be the one to tell him." Oliver stated before everyone turned and looked at Jason.

Twelve Hours Later...

   "Ughh." Everyone heard and when they turned they saw Jason waking up to which they all went over and smiled at him.

   "Hey brother, welcome back." John said Jason smirked before he tried to sit up.

   "Oh no you don't, you still need a lot of rest." Caitlin stated as Jason smiled before he looked down at his legs and grew more worried and scared as time went on.

   "Guys, somethings wrong!" Jason said as everyone grew worried.

"I cant feel my legs." I said as Oliver clenched his fist while Jason started to hyperventilate before Laurel smashed her lips to Jason's causing him to calm down.

   "Better?" Laurel asked as she caressed Jason's cheek.

   "Better." Jason said before everyone heard groaning and turned to see Barry awake as well.

   "Hey man, welcome back." Cisco said as Barry smiled slightly before he came to the same conclusion that he couldn't move his legs.

   "Man, you look like shit." I said jokingly as Barry and I chuckled and sat back in the bed.

   "This sucks." Barry and I said simultaneously before looking at each other with squinted eyes.

   "Jason there is something that we have to show you." Oliver said to which Jason turned to him and nodded before Felicity showed him her tablet with the DNA results to which Jason speed read the information before he dropped the tablet in shock.

   "Is this true?" Jason asked as Felicity nodded to which Jason grew angry as Lightning started coursing all over his body which unknowingly jump started his Healing Factor causing his spine to start putting itself back together.

   "Show me." Barry demanded to which Iris handed him the tablet and after reading through it he grew angry himself due to seeing how hurt his brother was, but suddenly Jason disappeared in a burst of speed causing everyone to gasp.

   "How the hell? Wasn't his back broken?" Joe asked as Caitlin nodded before she looked over Jason's latest test.

   "It looks like when Jason got angry the speed force energy coursing through him supercharged his Healing Factor healing his broken back faster than was thought possible." Caitlin informed the group as Felicity and Cisco worked to track Jason down.

   "Where is he?" Barry asked as he felt his own healing kicking in.

   "He is at a camping site, where your dad is." Felicity as Barry grew wide eyed until he suddenly felt movement in his legs causing to smile before he dashed off after his brother.

Jason POV:

   After leaving Central City and making it to the The National Park where Henry Allen, My Father, was camped out.

   "DAAAD!" I yelled out and then I saw my dad walk out of his cabin and smiled when he saw until he saw me with a pissed off look on my face.

   "Did you know?" I asked Henry.

"Did I know what Jason?" Henry asked confused as tried to walk closer towards only for me to take a step back.

   "Did you know that I wasn't your son." I stated causing Henry to stoop in his tracks before he sighed.

  "Yes, I knew that I wasn't your father." Henry said revealing the truth as my knees grew weak causing me to drop down on the ground.

   "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as tears welled up in my eyes.

   "Your mother and I decided to tell you when you were old enough to understand, but then your mom was killed and I didn't know how to tell you myself." Henry stated jus as Barry came speeding to a halt right in between us only to see me with tears going down my cheek.

   "I'm sorry son, I'm so sorry." Henry said as he approached me and wrapped me in a hug with Barry joining in to comfort his brother.

Twenty Minutes Later...

   After calming down from the emotional moment I wiped my eyes and stood up before I started to walk away still reeling from the truth of who my father is.

   "Son, where are you going?" Henry asked as I clenched my fist at him calling me that.

   "I'm going home, and I'm not your son." I stated before I dashed off in a burst of super speed.

   "Don't worry dad, he won't be mad forever." Barry said as Henry turned to him.

   "We both know he will never forgive me for this, just watch out for him alright." Henry said as Barry sighed before nodding.

   "I will dad." Barry said before he dashed off back to Central City.

Starling City...

   After dashing away I ran back to Star City before I stopped at my apartment where I saw a picture of my mom and Henry along with me and Barry which just seemed to make me more angry causing me to throw the picture against the wall before I turned and flipped the living room table causing things to go flying everywhere before I threw my flatscreen into the kitchen and after all the destruction I just sat on the ground and brought my knees to my chest where I sat and cried to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 138 36
Part three of new version of Second Chances. My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. After helping to reboot the universe, I found mys...
2.7K 63 7
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ To believe what this story is about you need to do something first. You need to believe in the impossible. Can you do that...
7.4K 70 17
this is actually a story I started on my Percy meets the famdom and I wanted to continue it to make it longer.
186K 4K 80
My name is Samantha Smith and I am the fastest women alive. When I was 11 I saw my parents murdered by something impossible. I was sent to a care ho...