Daughter In Law Of Raghuvansh...

By lostlixee

"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if h... More

Copyright Disclaimer
¹•|CHARACTER|•¹
²•|CHARACTER|•²
0| Prologue |0
CHAPTER- 1
CHAPTER- 2
CHAPTER- 3
CHAPTER- 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER- 6
CHAPTER- 7
CHAPTER- 8
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER- 10
CHAPTER- 11
CHAPTER- 12
CHAPTER- 13
CHAPTER- 14
CHAPTER- 15
CHAPTER- 16
CHAPTER- 17
CHAPTER- 18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER- 20
CHAPTER- 21
CHAPTER- 22
CHAPTER- 23
CHAPTER- 24
CHAPTER- 25
CHAPTER- 26
CHAPTER- 27
CHAPTER- 28
CHAPTER- 29
CHAPTER- 30
CHAPTER- 31
CHAPTER- 32
CHAPTER- 33
CHAPTER- 34
CHAPTER- 35
CHAPTER- 36
CHAPTER- 37
CHAPTER- 38
CHAPTER- 39
CHAPTER- 40
CHAPTER- 41
CHAPTER- 42
CHAPTER- 43
CHAPTER- 44
CHAPTER- 45
CHAPTER- 46
CHAPTER- 47
CHAPTER- 48
CHAPTER- 49
CHAPTER- 50
CHAPTER- 51
CHAPTER- 52
CHAPTER- 53
CHAPTER- 55
CHAPTER- 56
CHAPTER- 57
CHAPTER- 58
EPILOGUE
THANK YOU❤️
❤️LOVE❤️
•HIS INNOCENCE•
•Love in Vengeance•
ANNOUNCEMENT🔊

CHAPTER- 54

136K 7.2K 721
By lostlixee

______________💛💛

Kal the miley phir
Kyun lage aise
Tumse miley
Arsaa hua jaise
Ab tu bataa jo ho pataa
Tere bina lamha
Lamha jiyenge kaise

Teri baahon ka ghera
Badaa mehfooz lage hai
Badi bekhauf
Jagah hai ye oo oo
Inme hi rehna chaahein
Teri panaahein
Jab tak hai jeena chahenge..

______________💛💛

Next day

"Bhabhi I will come to the company today and after your lecture by bade bhaiya we will go for shopping!" Tara said when Akshita was in kitchen putting her plate.

"Ok Tara after 12 we will go!" Akshita replied and after biding her bye bye she move towards the car and sit inside just to find her husband doing something in phone.

His side profile was looking so hot without his trying She observe him with a beautiful smile on her face, He is good physically but Emotionally from heart he is a gem, this man is so perfect in every sense.

"You want to say something fuggi?" He asked still focusing on phone.

"No!" She shook her head and look outside of window when the driver drove off the car.

Suddenly Ekansh press a button which cause the partition between the the front seats and back seat, hearing the sound she turn and look him with a frown, he pull her closer sliding his one hand on her waist and with another holding her one hand.

"Say!"

"What? I don't have anything to say!" She shrugged off.

"I know you want to say something but if you don't want to now then tell me later I will be waiting" he kissed her forehead and in response she closed her eyes.

When they reached office Akshita find Yug so she stopped and because of her Ekansh also Stopped but not looked happy now.

"Hey Yug!" Akshita Said with a bright smile meeting him after so long which her husband didn't like.

'She don't smile this brightly with me!' he pout thinking.

"Good Morning Ma'am and Sir" Yug wished them to which Ekansh replied with a small nod.

"How many times I have to tell you to not call me ma'am call me Akshita!" She said in fake serious tone before he could reply Ekansh said.

"How can He BABY!! I am the boss here so that you, Right Mr.Malhotra?" Ekansh more likely to threaten yug with glares to which he nervously nodded with a smile.

Bichara Yug bina baat boss ki Ankhiyo se goli kha reha hai!!😥

Before Akshita could say anything Ekansh took her from there to his cabin.

"I was talking to him!" Akshita yell a little when they entered his cabin.

"He comes to work here not to make friends! Let him do his work only!"

"Come on he is a nice man!" She replied being annoyed.

"But your husband is an Awesome Man!" She pout on his reply.

"Now come! Let's continue from where we left yesterday" her legs halted on his words but he didn't notice because he was reading some file.

'Akshita he is talking about work not what you are thinking!!' she made herself understand shooking her thoughts.

Her focus went on the laptop and then his chair on which he was sitting.

"You want me to teach you sitting on my lap today also, fuggi?" He asked with a smirk but concentrating on the file making her come out of the thoughts where she was not virgin anymore.

"Huh?! N-No I was just... leave it yes let's continue!" She replied moving towards her chair.

"What? Studying or---"

"STUDY!!!" She screamed in embarrassment knowing him very well, it was already hard for her to speak with him today, she was feeling different and he is making situations more tough.

The smirk never left his face all the time he was teaching her and teasing also in between some topics using them as a double meaning, like he was telling her about some investment in which he said stocks price go up and down and it feel more good when you focus on down it satisfies when you touch it---

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING!!?" Her eyes pop out

"I mean see when touch the stock option to buy it! It become easy now as we can buy stocks and invest from mobile now! And buying something in low price is satisfying" He spoke innocently but had a smirk and she went all red.

She nodded but look away knowing very well what he is trying, he was dropping her all power now she is not sure if she could say or not what she want to.

After that they seriously focus on the actual work and it was 12pm when Akshita's phone rang and it was tara.

"Done for today will continue tomorrow!!" She said Excitedly standing up.

"Why so excited?" He asked raising his right eyebrow.

"I'm going for shopping with Tara!" She replied.

"I told you something! Did you think about that?" He asked softly but he sounds little unsure.

"Yes I did! And that's why I have decided to go only to help Tara in shopping" She smiled, he nodded with the look of disappointment not looking at her

"It's true there is no use of doing things like this for someone we don't have feelings, in short someone we don't love!" She said but he turned, his back was facing her, did she mean she doesn't have feelings for him?

"Yes that's true! There is no use of doing this for the one you don't love!" He spoke faintly, he blinked his eyes many times, his heart clenched hearing her words, he thought she feels the same what he feels but her words made him loose the last hope also.

"That's why I have decided to do this fast for the one who holds a special place in my heart! I am fasting for the one I have feelings for!" He turns to look at her in shock does she have someone else in her life? But he find her smiling at him the brightest smile he ever saw on her face.

"My first Karwa chauth for My Husband! Not because everyone do it's because I want to do!" She completed.

He was surprised! does she just confess?

"You..You mean you!!" He asked not believing her words, her words made him think that she doesn't love him, the confession is not always about saying those three words, he already understood her feelings through her words, now nothing more he can ask for from her.

Without waiting for other neno second he ran to her just hold her in his arm crashing his lips on her kissing her like there in tomorrow! He kissed her passionately, she put her hands on his shoulder pressing herself more into him kissing him back.

He lifts her a little and took her near his table and made her sit on it without breaking the kiss, he deepen the kiss and she run her fingers in his hairs, when he suck her lips a pop sound left from his mouth which made her smile in between the kiss.

He move his hand up tracing his finger on her upper body he stopped just at her lower chin and rub it through his fingers making her feel tickle sensation to which she laughed tightening her hold on his hairs.

They kissed for some more minutes until they went out of breath, they broke the kiss connecting their foreheads panting heavily, Akshita look down being shy blushing hard, Ekansh look at her with a smile on his face he put his one hand on her left cheek rubbing it from his thumb.

"Why so shy now Mrs.Raghuvanshi?" Hr whispered in his husky voice touching their noses, she hugged him hiding her blushing face in his neck crook.

He chuckled hugging her more tightly kissing her temple.

"Then Why are you not shopping for yourself?" He asked inhaling her Cologne.

"I'm going to do my Shopping with you! I am fasting for you then you should also atleast do this na!" She replied playing with his shirt's button.

"So you want something from me?" He asked.

"I didn't say that I just want to you to come with me!"

"Well then let's do one thing! I will go with you and Avyansh with Tara!" Her eyes Sparkle on his Idea.

"But you have meeting, do you forget?" Her Excitement went away.

"Not Important than my biwi's wish" he kissed her cheeks to which she blushed more.

"I can arrange it later!"

"It's perfect!!! Tara must have came let me go and tell her!" She stood up and went to inform her making him Chuckle at his baby's reaction.

"You will get the best Gift My Fuggi!!" He said to himself when she left his cabin.

.

"Bhabhi look at this how beautiful it is!" Tara exclaimed showing Akshita a red colour lehnga.

"It is beautiful Tara you should take it, it will look good on you!" Akshita Said looking at the dress.

"Yes! Avy see How's it? I am taking it!" Tara said showing her dress to Avyansh who nodded while yawning lazily.

"What is this Avy! You are so boring, look at bhaiya he is helping bhabhi with so much interest! And look at you!" Tara hit his shoulder lightly glaring at him, he pouted he already cursed his brother Alot because he doesn't like doing shopping but still he is here.

On other hand Akshita was so confused to choose dress, she wasn't able to find the dress she wants so on her behalf her dear husband was selecting dress for her.

"I am not liking anything!" She pout in disappointment, Ekansh sighed looking at her.

"Ma'am we have more dress if you like then you can try them" the one of the worker said.

"Ok!"

She chooses 2 dresses and went in changing room with one dress and another leaving with her husband who was standing outside the changing room waiting for her with so much patience.

In some minutes she come out changing in that dress.

"How's it?" She asked twirling around showing her dress to him but he shook his head.

Such a honest Husband! 🥲

"I'm not taking any dress!!! It's so confusing!" She Strom her feet in annoyance.

Suddenly Ekansh's eyes fell on a dress which caught his attention.

"Wait!" With that he move towards the dress and asked the worker who bring the dress to him.

"Try this one" he handed her the dress coming back to her who was admiring the dress.

"It's.. It's perfect the same I wanted" she exclaimed in happiness and literally snatched it from him taking the dress inside to try.

In some minutes tara come there.

"Bhaiya where is bhabhi?" She asked him not finding Akshita.

"She is in--" his voice stuck in middle when Akshita come out wearing the dress.

"Bhabhi it's sooo beautiful!!" Tara exclaimed with open mouth looking at her dress.

"It's perfect!" Ekansh said looking at her like she is an Angel and Akshita smiled.

"I'm taking it!" Akshita replied looking at the dress.

"Fine! Then You guys go home with Avyansh!"

"Why? You are not coming?" Akshita asked.

"No I have some work I will come later!"

"Ok then bhabhi change and come we will be waiting near car for you" Tara Said and left.

Akshita Changed her dress and come back with a sore face, after taking all her bags she was about to go but Ekansh Stopped her, he took the bags from her.

"I will come soon, I really have an urgent work!" he kissed her cheek making her smile a little.

"What work?" She asked and he loosed all colour of his face.

"I..umm.. It's about some business stuff! I will be back" he replied nervously and took her to the car where Avyansh and Tara were waiting for them but she was still confuse.

'Sorry Fuggi baby I can't tell Now!' he thought

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How was the chapter everyone?

Akshu baby didn't say those 3 words still rocked!😌

Kissies with no interruption!😏

What Ekansh will do?

Will see in Next chapter till then take care and bye bye 🙋🏻‍♀️

Vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 23.7K 52
NOTE: Beware of grammatical mistakes " I married you but that doesn't mean that you can control my life". He growled in anger. I flinched at his hars...
609K 29.2K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
55.4K 2.3K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
3.8M 182K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...