Song For Change (Youtuber Dek...

By VioletYbrehl

After Izuku's mom died, he found passion he never knew he will love. And it all started with buying a guitar... More

Author Note
1: Origin
2: MidoriUsagi
3: New Life
4: In Reality
5: Fans
6: The talk
7: Online
8: Creating More Chaos
9: Eclipse's Rise
10: Unwanted Attention
11: Pulling Strings
12: Denki Kaminari
13: Katsuki's realization
14: Holidays and Finals
15: Provincial Liscense Part 1
16: Provincial Licsence Part 2
17: Provincial Liscense Part 3
18: Reccomendation
19: ET: Written Test
21: Class 1-A Group Chat
22: GC's chaos
23: First Day
24: Bold Lesson
25: Costume Checking
26: Face Off
27: History
28: Internet Chaos
29: Schemes
30: Ensured
31: Interlude: Rescue Training
32: USJ Attack
33: Play
34: Shoto's Upbringing
35: Will Power
36: Training
37: Quirkless Battle Tournament

20: ET: Physical Test

372 13 83
By VioletYbrehl

"Welcome to our second Portion of test! I am Present Mic, your host for this portion! Can I get a yeah?" But nobody answered. He sweatdrop and clear his throat.

"Perhaps everyone is nervous if they manage to pass the written exam or not. So before I explain the second portion, your wristband will now indicates if you passed the first test or not! If it lights red then it means you failed. Losing Wristband is automatically means you're disqualified unless you gave us a proper and valid reason why you lost it. The indication will happen in 3... 2... 1...," as he said that, a lot os wristband suddenly light in red.

They don't have a choice but to paled and walk out crying. Those who who passed mostly drop from 5k examinees a while ago to 1k+. They all sigh and determined to get one of the spot in 36 seat.

Of course theres a lot who's disappointed and some still wanted to complain but it seems like Izuku did gave them an instant fear a while ago. Which is Present Mic is actually thankful.

The screen suddenly change the picture into a big UA logo.

"I will now briefly explain the exam! ARE YOU READY?" Again, another silence was given to him.

"As indicated in the exam's pamphlet, the exam had been modified so everyone will have an equal chance to any type of quirks! But of course, the exam was also been modified to make it harder," Present Mic said and made a lot of exagerdated gesture as he speak.

"Examinees will have to participate in a 10-minute long mock battle. You are allow to bring any item and weapons as long as you have a permission slip from the principal office," The screen picture change into a cute permission slip that wiggles up and down while a neon arrow points to the slip while blinking and a word "Principal's Permission slip".

"After my speech, you should go to your respective arena," The picture change again. This time there is a box indicating the Arena then there is another boxes that connected to it with letters from A - G.

"How you will know your respective arena? Simple! Thr wristband will indicate you!" As cue, their battle arena was revealed in yheir wristband which makes them amaze.

"In this battle, it will be a point base performance if you can go in or not. In the arena, there is three type of volunteers you will encounter, The robot villain, the injured people, and of course the, stronger villain. The Robot Villains had 3 point types. 1 point Robot, 2 points Robot, and 3 point robots. These robots will allows you to have what we called "Low Villain Points"," The picture change again. From the type of the volunteers, then the villain robots. It goes with flow as Present Mic introduce the robots. Then the last part of the picture is the word "Low Villain Points" that blink in neon light.

"And as a hero, our job is to save people thus we have the "injured people". There is some student volunteers inside the arena who will pretend to have some type of injuries. Some of them was need to be saved and to amends. These students will give you points depending on how good you are in giving what they need. 8 points as highest, and 0 points is the lowest," Present Mic said. The picture of cute people in the screen where some of them are injured and the points they could give you.

"Last but not the least is the Stronger Villains. These villains are the volunteer Pro Heroes who will distract you to do what you need to do. And by the way, the proctor a while ago will participate as one of the Stronger Villain. There are 4 heroes each arena. And they will do everything so you will not be able to get points so make sure to observe them if they are near. They could give you higher points if you fought them. But remember, heroes shouldn't make a big damage in surrounding. It will decrease your points depending on how bad your collateral damage you made," Present Mic said. A video game like explain how the exam will go.

"Of course! Hurting your fellow examinees is prohibited as well as harming in any form way all the injured people volunteers. Thats all. And lastly, our school motto. The great hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said: "True hero is the one who can conquer the misfortune of life. Striving to go further beyond PLUS!" Present Mic shouted.

"ULTRA!" everyone shouted as the screem revealed the word plus ultra.

"Prepare to suffer!" Present Mic said not knowing they will indeed suffer.

--*--

The teachers that didn't participate in the test, all have some snacks. Namely, Vlad King, Aizawa, Nezu, All Might, Snipe, Recovery Girl, Powerloader and Thirteen.

Cementoss, Ectoplasm, Midnight, and Izuku all participate as "Stronger Villain" as they deal with larger attack.

"It seems like our own colleague is really enjoying participating to our Entrance, Exam!" Thirteen fondly said.

"The test is really sick, Izuku really did thought a lot of these," Snipe said.

"Of course, he is young Midoriya after all," All Might fondly said.

As they say, a lot of examinee did in fact attack Izuku. Maybe out of their anger a while ago, but all of them was knocked out even before they could go near to him. He didn't even put any effort to take them down.

Izuku had a lot of experience already. Not like a normal experience of the Teachers in UA or pro heroes. But still an experience, specially Nezu did put him a lot in cases during his classes with him.

He occasionally fought one vs everyone in second and third year during his "Assisting" days. And if you ask Second and Third Years, they would say Izuku is a terror opponent. He will show no mercy and pushed you to your limit.

He will attack every opening you have, but they would also say, they wanted to have a sparring with him as he help them to correct their stances.

There wasn't much of first year last year as Aizawa expelled his whole student. So theres only a class 1-B who's in transition of being second year.

Izuku saw a lot of student with potential. But still needs some working too, with the exam, most of the heroes and teachers in field saw how the examinees behaive. Some went to help the "injured people" specially those who can't have points with Robots. Some who had a powerful quirk also attack some teachers and heroes.

Some just settled with attacking Robots. Its a mess but actually great and successful in the eyes of Izuku.

Izuku snake his blackwhip so a purple midget and delivered him in front of himself. His eyes looks so toxic when he confront the guy.

"If you really want to enter the hero course make sure to contain yourselfm otherwise I'll probably the first one to expell you. You have a potential the way you use your quirk is creative. You might get a spot but remember this, any teacher could expell you immediately in first day if we want to," he said in low and dangerous tone. Mineta paled and nodded vigoriously.

--*--

"I'm sorry mon ami! (My friend) I need this spot!" Aoyama said and wink to the guy he steal some robot to get some points. He tried to act normal but his belly is already been in pain.

Adrenaline rush keeps him going, the thought of him and his family dying really makes him insane. If only he could tell someone about it.

He already meet the guy that AFO wanted to guard, he's kind but also scary. And who knew, he was a proctor to this test? He don't know why AFO seems to be interested to him. And he can't help but to feel sorry. He clench his fist.

"For Maman (mom) and papa! (Dad)" He said.

He help some student who got caught in chaos but ends up being scolded by them. Not that he care, he just want to lessen the guilt he felt to what he was doing. Doing everything beyond his limits is something he could just do, so he would stay sane.

--*--

If you ask Katsuki and he's been thrown in this kind of Entrance Exam, he doubt that he could even be part of this Physical Exam. The Written Exam question his moral and he wasn't the best out of it.

And if he pass the written test, he also doubt he will even save the "injured people" probably he'll go find the teachers or pro heroes then tried to beat them using his abilities.

But he was, helping "injured people" and actually helping students that needed some assistance. It seems like Izuku really rubs to him his hero complex. Not that he is complaining. In fact he is proud of himself because he knew, he change a lot.

He still can't forgive himself to what he did to Izuku, maybe one of the reason why he can't find himself confessing. He felt that he wasn't worthy of having the title of "Izuku's boyfriend". But also sometimes he wanted to be greedy.

Katsuki knew he might not have a chance. So staying beside him is enough for him, for now. He just hope to actually be able to hold himself.

--*--

Mashirao felt too taxing. But he was glad thag he upgrade his training regimen. He help a lot of "injured people" specially those that had been under the debris. The people all look abandoned and demolish as if there is a big fight fomr heroes. Which is looks like the theme of the test itself.

He made sure to safely transport them into medical wing. He saw a purple haired guy who look like didn't actually sleep for some times.

"Hey! Want to partner up?" Mashirao ask.

"Yo-your asking me?" He ask.

"Of course why not? We have sames goals of helping the injured people so we could get more points. I think it wasn't against the rules to actually partner up," Mashirao said.

"Okay," the two of them work together and Mashirao found out his name is Hitoshi Shinso.

"Help! Please help! My husband!" A student said who's in disguise as injured people. She was acting as if she was in verge of panic attack.

"Maam, please calm down, we got your husband," Mashirao said. The girl still hysterically cried wheb Hitoshi help.

"Ma'am..." The girl stop, and her eyes went white.

"Please calm down and tell us what happen to your husband," Hitoshi said. The girl calm down and told them that her husband is under a rubble nearby. After Hitoshi snap the girl she actuallt calm down just like what Hitoshi commanded.

But Mashirao saw that Hitoshi is acting weird. He immediately knew what happen.

"Relax man, you're cool," Mashirao said.

"H-huh?" Hitoshi ask.

"You're not looking at me anymore. You might be thinking I will judge you base on quirk. But I will not. I have friends who's part of advocacy in establishing more of quirk descrimination law, I myself if been occasionally volunteered in HI which is a safe place for all types of quirk. So don't worry in using your quirl around me," Mashirao said. Hitoshi just gave him a small smile.

"Thanks man, thats a lot for me," he whisper. The two continue to work and surprisingly, they are a good combination. Mashirao deals with physical activities like taking out some debris and carrying the victim itself if they are not injured enough. Hitosh will deal in calming the victims and navigating the others so their team work run smoothly.

--*--

Eijiro Kirishima work with Denki and Shoji, Kirishima took the defense position, Denki occasionally their offensive and Shoji will locate the victims. They decided to prioritize the rescue courtesy of Eijiro and being pushed by Denki.

They said that others who have much powerful quirk could deal the threat of strong villains and robot villains. Still they all occasionally destroy some robot villains that they will see in their way to medical wing.

There are some students who took over the medical wing specially those that could help treating wounds.

Not many know but RG suggested to a separate class for those who have affinities to become a hero doctor, or hero support. Which is she will handle herself. Of course Nezu like the idea and approved it.

So Eijiro's team wasn't bother in taking so many villains out. They focus on rescue scale.

--*--

Kyoka didn't know she's meet a partner too, which is Iida and Uraraka. They form the team too and prioritize both rescue and taking robot villains out, with Kyoka's ability on locating people, their team is really good.

All her life, Kyoka thought she could only be a support hero, sometimes she's have her own doubt. But after meeting Izuku, she found out she could actually become a terrifying offensive hero, with right support items, and more training.

She felt as is she would never know that her quirk would be something this powerful. Kyoka learn that her quirk could produce a small earthquake if she connect her earlobe in the ground and use it as amplifier for projecting her heartbeat.

She still can't control it but with right amount of training, Izuku said she might be able to project a powerful vibration quirk. It sounds crazy but its Izuku who told her that so she knew it will happen eventually.

"3 more minutes!" Present Mic shouted.

"Do you think we have enough points to passed?" Uraraka ask worriedly ask.

"I don't know but we could only do our best," Kyoka said.

"Lets move more!" Iida said and made his chopping hands mannerism.

"Well... Well... Well... Looks whom I found, another heroes to crush...." He menacing voice from behind said. The three paled and look behind.

"He's our proctor a while ago right?" Uraraka ask in whisper.

"We need to run, he's too powerful to handle, trust me even with our quirk combined we will loose the chance to make more points," Kyoka whisper.

"What should we then?" Iida ask in worried.

Kyoka see the rubble nearby and look to Uraraka.

"I have a plan, we'll use dust to flee," Kyoka said. After whispering the plan, they immediately did it.

Kyoka create a small vibration then Uraraka touch the small rock and some dust, then Iida kicked them towards Izuku, this create a gust of dust thus using this to create a diversion as Iida grab Kyoka and Uraraka out. All of them are panting as Uraraka deactivates her quirk.

"That was close," Kyoka said.

"Why did you said, we can't defeat him? He was like in our age?" Iida ask curiously before going next to take out some robot villains.

"I know him, he's been teaching me and my friends specially in quirk control. And he's good at it, his quirk is powerful enough that some even said, if he manage to completely control it, he might become much stronger than All Might, and in this age, he already holds a world Hero's provincial license, its equivalent in local Pro Hero License," Kyoka said.

Both Uraraka and Iida is shock to what they hear.

"World hero's provincial license? I never heard of it..." Iida said.

"Of course you wouldn't. It was only hold by the best of the best, as they are serving UN. The only one who holds those license is Principal Nezu, and All Might. Thats what I knew, mostly world heroes operates around the world specially their quirk is powerful enough to catch on the high standards," Kyoka said.

The two was shock to these information but continues to work.

--*--

Monoma Neito is really happy seeing how the new Entrance Exam of UA is. It gave someone like him a chance to prove they are worthy of being a hero too. Specially he could almost be considered as good as quirkless.

So even without copying someone's quirk, Monoma could do much using his physical strength that he's been growing since the day that UA announce the changes of UA Entrance Exam. He wanted to prove them that people like him could do much even without relying to much to quirk, maybe MidoriUsagi had some touches to his change os hearts, he love his songs, and he's been happy that there's a lot out there who felt like him.

He knew he had an inferior and superior complex, maybe this time, he could find a real friends that will tolerate his bullshit in the future here in UA.

--*--

"2 minutes," This was the time that Izuku went up, grinning like Aizawa. The Zero Point Robots had been change to him. The students will not deal it anymore, but they will deal him instead. He made sure to be high enough to reached the 7 arena.

Then he activateds his Blackwhip and cause a lot of chaos. He took a lot of examinees as his voice could be heard using the sound system.

"Heroes... What you do now?" He ask using a very terrifying voice that Aizawa and Nezu teached to him. The two teacher is grinning like a proud papa while the other teacher are all went paled. Snipe and powerloader even cry that their precious cinnamon roll was already been corrupted by the two.

All Might sulk in corner asking what happen to his life.

"Will you save your fellow heroes or you'll let them die in my own hand," he looks like a villain, and sounds like a villain the the examinee forgot that he was proctor a while ago, and literally they are in an exam. All they thought they are in villain attack.

But surprisingly, theres a lot of people who dashed and save the trapped people which satisfied Izuku and gave them a small smile.

"TIMES UP!" With that, the entrance Exam finally ended.

--*--

This is the last part for Entrance Exam. I don't think I could do more 😅. Remember, UA's Entrance Exam is in January, so they would still attend their classes in their middle school for 2 months. This was base on my research.

Classes start in April but it mostly ended by December where the last 3 months will just processing their requirements and such. If you actually doubt this, you can watch AC. Their Final Exam happens before Winter break. I still can tell the timeline in my story which is actually rare 😂. Sorry for so much changing scene, I just wanted to introduce more people who would be potentionally part of Greensquad (Dekusquad). Katsuki just don't want to call Izuku Deku anymore 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

650K 14.4K 26
bakugou and deku have been dating since middle school but deku had to move to america because his mother died. they do a long distance relationship...
52.5K 1K 25
Izuku Midoriya had a dream of being a hero one day. Unfortunately he wasn't born with a quirk to help him on such a path. His life was completely tur...
143K 4.9K 30
Izuku couldn't believe what happened. It was not as if he already lost enough in his life... So why are these two people here wanting to adopt him? I...
2.2K 23 15
The only thing I will say is that deku moves to American and changes his self a little bit and live his live there and for the rest hope you enjoy A...