Adopted By One Direction

By searfi

7 year old Madi gets adopted by One Direction. With them going on tour can they take care of her with having... More

Prolouge
Adopted By One Direction - Chapter 1
Adopted By One Direction - Chapter 2
Adopted By One Direction - Chapter 3
Adopted By One Direction - Chapter 4
Adopted By One Direction - Chapter 5
Adopted By One Direction - Chapter 6
Adopted By One Direction - Chapter 7
Adopted By One Direction - Chapter 8
Adopted By One Direction - Chapter 9
Adopted By One Direction - Chapter 10
Adopted By One Direction - Chapter 11

Epilogue

18.9K 555 114
By searfi

*SEVEN YEARS LATER!*

Madi's P.O.V

"Madi! Come downstairs! Its your first day of high school!" All 5 boys yelled from downstairs. I ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack. I got in the car with Louis and he drove me to school. I walked in to the school and went to my first class.

"Madison Tomlinson?" She asked. I nodded. I took a seat in the class and we begun. 

"Now, we are going to be writing a story of what your life was like when you were about 7. I know it seems like something you would do in Primary School but we just want to know what you can write." I thought about when I was 7. I thought long of everything that has happened in my life. Being adopted, seeing my father again, being on tv. I thought of something perfect and wrote it down. 

"I have a story. And it all started when I was adopted by One Direction..."

                                                               The Real End.         

                                                                     {~*~}

OH MY GAZEBOS. DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT? IT WAS THE SAME AS FAKE CHAPTER 10 BY THE WAY!! I LOVE YOU ALL TO PLUTO AND BACK! Hope you loved it, xx Ali 

(sequel is up, find it on my profile)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 9.4K 86
Marley is a young girl who, after 16 years, finally has the answers to the questions she had asked, her whole life. Can she accept it? ... Will someo...
1.7M 44.2K 53
Lily. An innocent, sweet, six year old little girl with a past that she doesn't deserve. Abused by her father, put into the most terrible orphanage...
140K 3.2K 23
Clarity is a 14 year old girl whos mom died in a car crash and her abusive father got arrested 4 years ago but she's never been adopted- probably bec...
14.9K 542 48
A young girl named Ashley Jennings finally gets adopted by someone unexpected. Niall Horan! It's very different going from a girl in an orphanage to...