||~My little Demon~|| SallyFa...

By Bakugous_futurewife

Ohhh yay!! My first SallyfaceXFem!Reader😊 I hope u all like it!!. This will be a SallyFaceXPregnantFem!Reade... More

~Chapter 2~ House party
~Chapter 3~ Confession from Larry Johnson
~Chapter 4~ (Lemon)
~Chapter 5~ Just a stomach bug
Not a chapter!! (Update)
~Chapter 6~ Sleepover w/Ash&Maple
~Chapter 7~ Sleepover w/ Ash&Maple part 2
💜Another update!!💜
~Chapter 8~ with the boys
~Chapter 9~ Larvis know's
💙update!💙
~Chapter 10~ Get together
(Update!!)💙
//A Christmas Special!!//
~Chapter 11~ pool party
~Chapter 12~ The phelps brother's
~Chapter 13~ The truth comes out
~Chapter 14~ A talk W/ Sal
~Chapter 15~ Lunch date w/ Larry
~Chapter 16~ The end of Sal and Tanya?

~Chapter 1~ cousin Travis

1.6K 19 12
By Bakugous_futurewife

(A/N: look at this special bean!!! Isn't he adorable!!)

Don't you just love waking up at 6:00 in the morning just to hear your parents arguing downstairs?...No?...well welcome to my life, names (Y/N) (L/N) I'm 18 years old and i just moved to a small town called Nockfell just last week. An no i haven't enrolled into school yet this year BECAUSE!!! dear mother forgot!?. So i have to wait a whole fuckin month to be listed...great.

After being awaken from your comfortable slumber you decided to get out of bed and take a shower'' you walked over to your dresser and took out  some black ripped skinny jeans your (F/C) hoodie and some nice clean undergarments and a bra, after you collected them you walked into the bathroom placing your clean clothes on the sink making your way to turn the shower on. Once you got it at the right temp you started stripping off your clothes finally getting in letting the warm water hit your skin, after some time in the shower you wrapped a towel around your body grabbing your hair dryer carefully plugging into the socket, you could still hear the faint yelling from downstairs from your parent's. You were getting fed up with there child like behavior the only thing they argue about is money and how your father doesn't have a well paid Job....Tch!!, what the fuck were you even thinking he never supported you nor your mother all he did was spend his money or winnings at a bar or a fuckin strip club, who knows maybe he has a secret family that your mother don't know about....Wooo!! spying on father? Mmmm?.

Once your hair was dried you took the Towel that was around your body as you tossed it in the hamper you slid some panties on then your bra, you then reached for your black skinny jeans sliding them on quickly as you zipped an buttoned them.' you were about to reach for your (f/c) hoodie when you heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"Occupied!! You yelled.' grabbing your hoodie sliding it over your head.

Once you was fully dressed you reached for the bathroom door handle as you turned it making the door open' Your eyes widen as you see the person standing outside the bathroom door. "Travis!!!.' you yelled happily hugging your blond headed cousin.

"Hey Cuz good to see you.' he smiled as he patted your head gently.

You unlatched your arms around him as you stepped back giving him some space. "when did you get here? you asked him."

"just a little bit ago, i told my...my father i was coming to see you, he didn't seem to happy about it but he nodded and walked back into his room doing god knows what.' You frowned seeing the fear in Travis's eyes. you could tell the poor guy has been struggling with his life much more then you have recently...to be honest his father and your father are like the same person but your father isn't a priest at some church. he's more like a business kinda man who works constantly and never comes homes half of the time an never checks up on his wife or child. but that doesn't bother you a bit. your mind was interrupted as you heard Travis speaking.

"So anyways do u wanna hangout with me today?.
we can go grab a coffee or something.' travis asked.

You smiled' "sure let me finish getting ready, I'll be out in a bit.' You told him.

He smiled as he made his way back downstairs' you quickly rushed into your room as you put on some light make up...ya know just some eyeliner and some lip balm not a big fan of it. once your make up was on you walked over to the closet grabbing your knee high converse, you sat down as you began to put them on. they where a pain in the ass but you successfully got it done. You tied the shoelaces tightly on both sides as you stood up grabbing your phone off your work desk as you slid it into your back pocket finally making your way down the stairs.

Once you where downstairs you could see Travis talking to your mom in the kitchen as he was helping her put something in the oven as they laughed. it made you smile to see Travis like this, your mom thinks of him as her own son and it makes him happy.

"Oh hey (y/n). ready to go?". Travis asked you.

"Yup let's go!!.' You jumped off the bottom step as you both started walking towards the front door' once you opened the door you heard your mother's voice in the kitchen'. "have fun you two!!. don't get in to much trouble!!.' Your mother yelled as she opened the oven door checking on her homemade chocolate chip cookies.

"Don't worry Aunt (mother's name). I'll have her back before 11' Travis told her.'

As you and Travis walked out the door to his truck you noticed him staring off in the distance, you was confused until you saw what he was looking at...there across the street was two teenage boys walking out of an old building' one was tall and the other male was a little shorter but three inches taller then you. The taller teenager had long dark brown hair with a light brown T-shirt that has the logo of SF, he also had some dark skinny jeans on with some dark green boots. as for the other male he had long blue Electric hair with a long black sweatshirt on with some red ripped skinny jeans and blue high tops. you noticed he had some kind of prosthetic covering his face...Mm?...kinda mysterious.

Travis noticed that you where staring as he quickly told you to look away, dumb ass said it out loud making the two look over at us. we looked at each other then back at the two teenage boys across the street. it was quiet for a couple of seconds until the brown headed male spoke.

"Hey Travis!!!.' he yelled. Travis's face heated up like a tomato, both his hands turns into fists as his body began to shake. sweat was pouring down from his face as he struggle to speak.

"Travis?, are you okay?, he said hi.' You told him.

"Huh...o-oh...ummm...h-hey.' After travis finally said hi he grabbed your arm quickly as he dragged you to his truck. He opened the passenger side door as you climbed inside closing it gently, he made his way towards the driver side as he hopped in closing the door behind him. Travis was about to pull out of the driveway until there was a soft knock at the passenger side door window making you jump. You rolled it down seeing the two teenage boys. "hello! need a ride or something?.' You asked them sweetly. Travis snapped his head towards you as he growled in a low voice gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"(Y/N)!!!.' He yelled.'

"what?, I'm just being polite jeez!. Quite being a drama queen."

We heard a slight chuckle from one of the boys as he smiled' "actually...a ride will be nice, if u don't mind travis?.' He asked.

Travis sighed as he loosens his grip from the steering wheel. "sure...hop in then.' He told them as they opened the back door's of his truck climbing in the backseat. "so where too?.'

"well...where are you guys going?.' The brown headed male asked.'

You twirled your body around as you rested both hands on the seat putting your head in between as you smiled brightly. "we are on way to get coffee...or just hangout, you told him. "Anyways names (y/n) (l/n) i'm travis's cousin, nice to meet you.' You stook your hand out to greet them. Both teens looked at each other in shock as they finally shook your hand.

"Nice to meet you (y/n), i'm Larry and this is my stepbrother Sal.' he said giving you a small side smile.

"Nice to meet you both, so you guys live in those apartments across the street?."

"For now...we found a place just down the Road from the apartments, our friend Todd and his boyfriend Neil lives there right now. I'll be moving in shortly." Larry told you as he gave you another side smile.

"that's awesome." You turned your head towards sal. "what about u?." You asked him.

Sal snapped his head towards you as you both made eye contact, you could see a faint pink line across his face as he rubbed the back of his neck before speaking.' Huh?...i..actually live there as well.' He told you as he looked back out of the truck window.

Your eyes widen as you heard his voice..it was very deep for a boy around his age. You looked away quickly feeling a hot sensation across your cheeks. Larry noticed mine and sal's actions as a smirk appears on his face.

"hey...(y/n)?'.

"what's up Larry?'. You asked.

"where having a party tonight, do u and Travis wanna come?. It's gonna be lit."

"oh?...umm?." You looked over at Travis his face once again was red gripping the steering wheel tightly as he stopped at a stop light, he was obviously telling you no due to his body language but you just smiled and nodded. "Sure, we would love to come." You offered.

you and Larry both hear a loud grunt from sal and travis. Larry rolled his eyes as he slammed his hand gently on sal's shoulder. "oh come on Sal!, no need to be a sourpuss.' Sal just shook his head as he ran his hand threw his long blue hair, you could feel your whole body tense up as you peeked over your shoulder as you stared. Before you knew it travis parked his truck in the lot of the coffee shop. you all got out and head inside, the fresh smell of baked treats passed you once you walked through the door.

"Hello!!, welcome to Chinchilla's Cof-...he paused. His eyes widen with a smile on his face. "well well..look who decided to step in my coffee shop.' He chuckles.

"Hey Neil, how's it hanging man?.' Larry asked him.

"Going good as usual, what's up sally boy? how u been?.' He asked sal as he grabbed a cup pouring some fresh hot coffee inside it. "Still having those night terror's?.' He chuckled.

Sal chuckled along as he rubbed the back of his neck' "yeah...sorta, been getting a little better everyday.' Sal said.

Neil Just smiled' "Anyways what can I get you guys.?

Larry ordered a Frappuccino' travis got a vanilla Latte' you ordered your (favorite coffee)' and as for Sal he got himself a hot chocolate with Extra whipped cream. Neil just nodded as he wrote down your orders. "Alright, i'll have your drinks ready in a couple of minutes.' He smiled.''

"So (y/n)?.' Larry asked as he took a seat next to the window. "Where you from?.'

"(H/T).' you told him.

"Woah!!, that's...that's far.' Larry chuckled.

"Do you go to school?, or graduated?. Sal asked you taking the seat next to larry. Your heart thumping loudly inside your chest as you began to squeeze your hands together.'

"I-..I'm a high School Student.' -DAMN IT Y/N calm down!!!- you thought to yourself.

"what grade?, you must be a Junior or Senior right.' He said with a smile.

"I'm a senior.' you said proudly, still feeling a tiny bit nervous.

After Neil gave you guys your drinks you all headed back to Travis's truck. Larry how ever decided to run towards his truck as he opened the passenger side door hoping in closing the door behind him. he rolled the window down as he gave you smirk.

"SHOT GUN!!!.' He shouted as he took a drink of his beverage.

You groaned turning to your blond headed cousin as you pulled on his long purple sweatshirt. "TRAVIS!!.'

"(y/n) what the fuck!!, your gonna make me spill my drink!. let go woman!!.' He snapped as he began's to  shake u off him with one hand.

Sal chuckled'

"Sitting in back won't kill ya!!, just get in the damn truck or i'll throw you in myself!!.' Travis snapped once more finally getting you to let go of his sleeve. You just sighed as you opened the truck door sitting behind larry. As you were putting your seatbelt on you heard the other side door open as sal hopped in. your body froze.

He looked more handsome up close, his hair was straight but a little wavy on the bottom. His black sweatshirt fitting his upper body nicely,...well maybe a little to nicely!!. You could feel your face heating up as you quickly looked away before getting caught. (Damn it!! snap out of it i just meet him!!!) You thought.'

"(Y/n)?...are you okay?.' Sal asked placing his hand on your shoulder. "Your face is really red.'

"O-oh...I'm fine, don't worry.' You smiled.

Once we where on the road sal's phone went off in his pocket, he reached in as he grabbed it seeing he got a text. You could see a faded shade of pink under his prosthetic as he opened his phone up texting back quickly. He then closed it sliding it back into his pocket.

"Ash wants to hang, who's down?.' Sal asked.

"Hell yes!!, count me in!!.' Larry shouted.

Travis sighed as he clicked his tongue' "sure...why not, but I'm not drinking!!.' Travis told us as he kept his eyes on the road.

"What about you (y/n)?, wanna meet our other friend's?.' Sal asked you.

"Oh...sure, would love too.' You said with a bright smile. Sal wasn't lying if he told you that wasn't the cutest damn smile he's ever seen. his prosthetic shifted a little as he nodded.

"YESSS!!! LET'S GET WAISTED!!!. Larry shouted.

(End of chapter 1:3!! Hoped you enjoyed!' have good day and Stay beautiful🌸)     2388 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 58 18
This is a sally face fanfiction of Sal Ash Travis Larry and Todd going on a long road trip for the summer in this fanfic Travis is their friend Sal a...
1.1K 4 13
One long dirty blond haired boy moves to Nockfell leaving everything and everyone behind. He isn't what you would call "normal". He is constantly dro...
50.1K 1.8K 66
❗️WARNING❗️ This story/series contains Gore Rape Smut Sexual assault Homophobic slurs Depression Suicidal thoughts ect
281 45 37
This is a story about my and a friends oc written into the world of Sally face! There will be main plot from the game, but this will mostly be filled...