Tensura pirates adventures...

By DarkFighter_

Rimuru and co are bored and want some fun. They decide to visit the one piece world as a source of entertainm... More

Note
Arc Preview
Boredom
The crew
Journey begins!
First enemies
Broke no more!
First operation!
Chaos
Darker than darkness
Aftermath
prep
An old face
Ramping up
NOTE 2
Reckless
Special chapter : Metamorphosis (End of the North Blue arc)
WHAT!?!
Mystery
Its a trap!
How can it?
Showdown
NOTE 3
The Fated Duel
The Fated Duel Finale
Unravel
Welcome aboard!
Great General Ramiris!
Special chapter : New Powers! (End of the mystery island arc)
The Strongest Swordsman
Invitation and Bounties!
Busted?
The Eighth Warlord of the Sea
Akuta's resolve
You have done enough
Calm Before The 'Storm'
A New Nation
Surprises......
That's Intense!
Not My Snail!
Special Chapter : Huge Developments (End of the Jameri Island Arc)
Hiatus notice and Poll
Prelude
Missing?
Hell
The Ruler
50K Special
Ready
The Masterplan
All Out
Farewell
Note 4
Ares
Special chapter : Turbulent World (End of the Sky island arc)
Finish

Hope and Despair

2.5K 99 24
By DarkFighter_

It was finally decided that Akuta, Koby, Helmeppo and Atla will be going to the island. Initially everyone was against Atla going, but after she found out that there may be a chance her mother will be present there as well, she insisted on going, unwilling to back down at any cost. 

"Don't worry we will protect Atla-san at the risk of our lives" assured Akuta.

"Alright then. Just remember that we will interfere as soon as things go out of control for you" said Rimuru.

"And Luminas did you find out anything about the island which the noble is living on?" 

"Yeah. According to them, there was a report of sighting of other fairies on that island, so Saint Arnold set camp on it a few weeks ago, and has now basically changed the entire structure of that island. In order to find the fairies, he is basically changing the entire island into a city especially made for training slaves, he also brought many more of his slaves and the ones he recently caught, to be trained in that city." 

"How awful. I hope the fairies are still safely hidden somewhere" said Koby

"So Atla-san, you are a fairy right? Then can you fly?" asked Rimuru

"Y-yes. But my wings are too weak for me to be able to fly" replied Atla

"Be sure to see this through Akuta, If you falter form this path you have chosen then I will be very disappointed" said Rimuru in a serious tone

"Don't worry Rimuru-san, the Celestial dragons disgust me as well. The proof of that is that I once raised my opinion against them in an important meeting, and now as a result I was purposefully targeted to be killed" said Akuta

"Good. I have high hopes for you. Alright then, Diablo, Dagruel, Leon and Veldora, go with them as insurance, but stay far away as long as things don't go out of control" ordered Rimuru

"Hai captain"

With that, they boarded the ship and headed to the island of slaves. 

"Now as for you guys, I have a special mission for you in the meantime" said Rimuru

"Ho? Did you think up something interesting from what I told you?" asked Luminas

"Right. The credit for this goes to you Luminas" said Rimuru "Now listen, Dino, Luminas  and Guy, the three of you will be working together for this" 

"GAH why you leaving me out Rimuru!" said Milim with a pouty face

"Yeah Yeah me too!" added Ramiris.

"Sorry, but the three of them are enough for the job alone, and it will be unnecessary burden for Dino to carry you along as well 'up there'" said Rimuru, and then went on to explain the details.

"Hoho quite impressive of you Luminas and Rimuru" said Guy "this is going to be a lot of fun indeed"

"Right? Just make sure not to cause too much damage" said Rimuru

"Right right. My ability isn't that kind of flashy anyway" said Guy.

With that, the three of them departed as well.

"So what about us now?" asked Ramiris

"Right Ramiris and Milim, I have another job for you" said Rimuru "But you will have to wait until Dino comes back for that"

"Booo boring" complained Milim

"Sorry, meanwhile you are free to roam around this island and do whatever. I will give you additional funds for that" said Rimuru, and with that Ramiris and Milim went away as well" 

"Now then, looks like things are going to be a lot of fun!"

*

The next morning, on the island of slaves-

"So were you able to get my slave back?" asked Arnold

"Apologies Sir. The men we sent to do the job haven't reported back yet. I will inform you as soon as I get in contact with them." 

"Huh Useless worms. How long do they intend to make me wait before I get my precious slave back? I m tired of this one already!" said Arnold, and proceeded to hit a fairy chained up in a bed near him.

"See? this one has gotten so useless that it doesn't even scream anymore! SO BORING!" shouted Arnold in anger, and proceeded to hit her again, and again, and again, but still got no response.

"Don't worry sir, the other fairies we captured have begun their training, and will be ready for you to use in a few months"

"None of those worthless fairies come close to how good this one was, only her daughter lived up to that mark, and I want her back at any cost!" demanded Arnold

"Yes sir!" 

*

"Alright we are here. Lets get to work" 

With that, the four of Akuta, Koby, Helmeppo and Atla got out of the ship, and went towards the supposed location of the noble's camp.

Upon reaching the camp, the noble was nowhere to be found, only a couple of guard which were easily taken care of. Inside they found Atla's mother all alone, tied up to the bed.

"M-mother!"

"Atla? Is that you? Thank god you are safe!"

"W-we came here to save you. I have help from some good people." said Atla while sobbing.

" Listen, forget about me. If you can, there is someone else you need to save more than me"

"W-what do you mean? There is no one else more important to me than-"

"No listen! You have a brother Atla. Its a long story I won't be able to tell you right now, but your brother is still only a few months old, and his training to become a perfect slave will begin in a few weeks. You need to save him from this hell before that happens!"

"B-but-" 

"Do as I say Atla! Hurry up! Go to the tallest building on this island, that's where Arnold lives, and where your brother is kept" 

"Lets hurry. We will come back for her later" said Akuta, while tapping gently on Atla's shoulder.

"Right"

*

"Stop right the-" and the two guards near the building were suddenly unconscious.

"So this is the place" with that, they entered into the building, and right next in front of them was sitting Arnold on a floating chair, with three people standing next to him.

"How very nice of you to come back to me on your own" 

"Where is my brother?" asked Atla

"Brother? Oh you mean this insect?" with that, Arnold put his hand into a box near him, and pulled out a small baby, about the size of a normal human baby, and held him with his collar, with one hand, the baby immediately started crying. 

"You!" Akuta suddenly launched at Arnold, but was intercepted by one of the people standing nearby.

"Your opponent is going to be me"

"Hahahaha meet my strongest tool worms! He is specially trained to be strong enough to give even the top commanders of emperors a run for their money" said Arnold while laughing.

With that, Koby and Helmeppo were engaged by the other two guards standing near the noble.

"Now its just you and me little slave. You want to save this insect right? Then save it if you can!" with that the noble flew upstairs on his chair.

"NO!" and Atla started running behind him. 

'Shit. I need to finish him quickly and save her' thought Akuta

"Kuku you are not going away from here alive you fool!" with that, he transformed into a hybrid of human and a very ferocious looking ancient creature.

"Tch. This is going to take time. be safe Atla"

Meanwhile Koby and helmeppo were having a lot of trouble as well.

"Shit! I m so weak!" regretted Koby as he helplessly saw Atla running on her own, while fighting the guard in front.

"Hahahaha run faster bitch" shouted Arnold, as he laughed at Atla running on the stairs "or this insect will perish!" said Arnold, while pulling out a gun and pointing it to the crying baby's head.

Author's note: Thx for reading. As always share your views in comments and upvote. If there is any criticism or suggestion you have, I would be very glad to know it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.1K 28
in the void we could see the strongest fighters of the cardinal world facing off against 2 dragons. A firce battle considered as the fight among Gods...
51K 1.8K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...
322K 7.6K 64
It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over Ivarage the Evil dragon world destroyer...
400K 13.5K 92
No.1 In #Onepiece Nov 26,2020 No.2 In #Onepiece fanfic After a rather tragic death, the sisters Kara and Diana got a deal from God. "You can mess...