Le Reine โžฉ Bill Weasley ๐™พ๐™ท

By XTaliaBX

While people truly believed that the school of Beauxbatons only hosted the french, the school had more cultur... More

๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ
๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“1 โžฉ ๐“–๐“ž๐“•
๐€๐Ÿ|I
๐€๐Ÿ|II
๐€๐Ÿ|III
๐€๐Ÿ|IV
๐—”๐Ÿญ| โ…ค
๐—”๐Ÿญ| VI
๐—”๐Ÿญ| โ…ฆ
๐—”๐Ÿญ| โ…ง
๐—”๐Ÿญ| โ…จ
๐—”๐Ÿญ| X
๐—”๐Ÿญ| XI
๐“2 โžฉ๐“ž๐“ž๐“ฃ๐“Ÿ
๐—”๐Ÿฎ| ๐—œ
๐—”๐Ÿฎ| ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—”๐Ÿฎ| ๐—œ๐—œ๐—œ
๐—”๐Ÿฎ| ๐—œ๐—ฉ
๐—”๐Ÿฎ| ๐—ฉ
๐—”๐Ÿฎ| ๐—ฉ๐—œ

๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ

456 17 0
By XTaliaBX

The Louvére family are made up of two familys. The first as the Louvére, consisting of just one son: Alexandre. The other half was the Lovegood, made up of Katana and Xenophilius.

Katana moved to Beauxbatons school after suffering bullying at Hogwarts. She hated it so much that she didn't want to be there anymore. Instead, she loved Beauxbatons and met her husband there. She and Alexandre had two daughters who were twins.

Sadly, Alexandre worked as an auror and died in his line of work while the twins were twelve years are. By this point, they had already began their school life at Beauxbatons happily. At his death. Katana moved her family back to England to have a closer relationship with their cousin, Luna. The twins still attended the french school.

{1/11/2022}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737 21 12
Heaven, that's what she is called. The girl that went to Beauxbaton school. She just transferred to Hogwarts. The only people she knows there are the...
1.1K 77 17
โ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ, ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๏ฟฝ...
119K 3.3K 37
โEVERYBODY WONDERS WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LOVE YOU, WALK PAST, QUICK BRUSHโž Birdie Potter wanted a peaceful year at Hogwarts after the chaotic prev...
24.1K 724 21
"if you've got something to ask me, george, just get on with it." he stares at her blankly. "you know it's me. you can actually tell me and freddie a...