Bloody Hell

By Jana-writes64

[COMPLETED] Sequel to Blade. Love is messy, complicated and a bit challenging. Blade and Sienna's relationshi... More

โœฟเธบAuthors noteโœฟเธบ
Prologue
Chapter 1 - New beginnings
Chapter 2 - Priceless
Chapter 3 - Horrors
Chapter 4 - Favorite toy of torment
Chapter 5 - Forever and always
Chapter 6 - Layla
Chapter 7 - Problems
Chapter 8 - Sugar is sweet
Chapter 9 - What do you know about love?
Chapter 10 - A fairytale
Chapter 11 - My little girl
Chapter 12 - Cooperation my ass
Chapter 13 - Worth fighting for
Chapter 14 - Fair enough
Chapter 15 - Blood bath
Chapter 16 - Forbidden
Chapter 17 - Heartbreak and betrayal
Chapter 18 - Adventurous
Chapter 19 - In control
Chapter 20 - Mini versions of you
Chapter 21 - The unexpected gift
Chapter 22 - Congratulations
Chapter 23 - Two shots
Chapter 24 - Assurance
Chapter 25 - New company
Chapter 26 - The spawn of Jezebel
Chapter 27 - A reality
Chapter 28 - Be strong
Chapter 29 - Distressed
Chapter 30 - No hard feelings
Chapter 31 - Surprises
Chapter 32 - Total chaos
Chapter 33 - Guilt
Chapter 34 - Impromptu visit
Chapter 35 - The Red Bull
Chapter 36 - Dark turn
Chapter 37 - Family reunion
Chapter 38 - Saying Goodbye
Chapter 39 - Fraudster
Chapter 40 - Here for you
Chapter 41 - Blackmail
Chapter 42 - Not impressed
Chapter 43 - A puppet
Chapter 44 - My beautiful woman
Chapter 45 - Car chase
Chapter 47 - Totally Smitten
Chapter 48 - Sex life
Chapter 49 - Left in the dark
Chapter 50 - A sinful act
Chapter 51 - Hell is coming to earth
Chapter 52 - BLADE
Chapter 53 - Special project
Chapter 54 - Playing hero
Chapter 55 - Unstable heart
Chapter 56 - Not happy
Chapter 57 - A truce
Chapter 58 - The big man's birthday
Chapter 59 - Forced to hide in the shadows
Chapter 60 - The end of me
Epilogue
Aran's book

Chapter 46 - Every man's weakness

888 22 4
By Jana-writes64

Geneva, Switzerland

B L A D E

I've never been to a basketball game before in my entire life. This was my very first experience and shocked to say, I'm thrilled to be here. I've never really understood the rules of the game only the basics like shooting a ball into the hoop. It isn't that complicated but, I haven't had the time to indulge myself in it yet. I rarely play but when I do, it's just to relieve stress and take my mind off things.

Diego got us ticket to the preseason NBA game in Switzerland, front row to be precise. The man finally made it to the NBA. I'm proud of him and how far he had come to make his dream a reality. It still seems like yesterday when he was practicing his shot in my gym back in New York and now, He's making it big.

He informed me about it last night and though it was last minute, I couldn't miss it for the world. It wasn't a long journey to me because I have a private jet. Besides, I need something to steer my mind away from the events that transpired yesterday; between Sienna almost getting kidnapped and that goddamn heart with the creepy message. I didn't sleep at all because of it. No one did. My arm still hurts from the gunshot wound. I called the doctor yesterday and he bandaged my arm. I'm hoping the basketball game is a good distraction. I couldn't wait for Diego to kick ass on the court.

Seated next to me on my right was my four kids, my niece and my nephew, each holding a hot dog and staring out at the players on the court. Next to them was Sienna and Camilla talking and giggling about something as usual. I would never understand women.

Manuelle sat next to me on my right, scrolling through his emails with deeply furrowed eyebrows.

I could feel the adrenaline pulsating from the cheering crowds as the Lakers scored yet another point. I felt drowned in this vibrant energy because it's my first time being surrounded by a crowd this large in the round gymnasium. They all formed a white, purple and blue rainbow. Their shirts meshed together like a finely woven shirt with different colors, representing their teams.

The light coming from the gigantic floodlights was blinding, it shone down on the players making their colored uniform stand out under the glare. The light made everything look so bright and dazzling, contrasting the waxy look of the court that glinted.

The guy with the number fifteen at the back of his uniform wasn't that hard to recognize. Diego raced down the court, pounding the ball as he dribbled. He squared up facing the hoop getting ready to take another shot. He raised his arm up, releasing the ball with his fingertip with form and arc. The ball flew into the hoop and the net went swoosh.

Everyone including me stood up to their feet and cheered him on. It was incredible. Diego glanced in our direction and smiled. He's happy that we came to watch his game. Our presence here is very important. I'm sure Isabel was here amidst the crowd. He's her twin brother after all. Azzurra and Franco couldn't make it because they're expecting a child and Nico had a conference meeting he had to attend. Sadly, he couldn't get out of it no matter how hard he wanted to but I'm sure that's understandable.

"Yeah, that's my uncle! He just whopped yo ass bitches." Leonardo yelled at the top of his voice and took a huge bite from his hot dog, mustard smearing at the side of his face in the process. His words got some of the attention of the people and the players. Some of them chuckled and others frowned but Diego had a shit eating grin on his face as he went for the ball again.

"Leonardo!" His mother chastised, flashing him a glare that made him smile sheepishly. She wasn't upset because of his support for his uncle. He had uttered a curse word.

"Sorry mom," He mumbled and diverted his attention to Nora who whispered something in his ear and pointed in the direction of the players.

"I've never been so interested in a sport before. It's mind blowing. Uncle Diego is killing it out there." Raphael expressed to his cousin, Astrid, with a wide grin, his gaze locked on the players dribbling the ball around and shooting it into the hoop. He seemed captivated by the sport. My sons weren't fascinated by any sport. They were the kind that watched movies and play video games all day until their mother forces them to do chores around the house.

To say I was surprised to see him interested in the game was an understatement, I'm beyond shocked. He watched their every move on the court with concentration and an unwavering gaze, oblivious to the fact that Leo was taking small bites of his hot dog.

Then I felt her gaze on me. I looked up and my eyes connected to her blue ones. My lips tilted into a smirk at the blush coating her cheeks and before I could process her next action, she stood up and approached me, mischief glinting in her artic blue eyes that drowned me in their depths. She wore a tight black leggings, a white bikini top and an oversized black varsity jacket.

"What are –" My question get cut off when she grabbed both of my wrist and pulled me up to my feet so I was now towering over her small height. She bit down on her bottom lip and led me over to the exit, flashing me a seductive wink over her shoulder that made my throat run dry like the desert. My heart thrashed against my ribcage in excitement of what was to come.

"Where are you guys going?" Manuelle asked, raising his eyebrow at our departure.

Sienna halted in her steps and turned to stare at her brother, obviously expecting the question but not having an appropriate answer. "We just want to make sure our cars are still parked and not stolen." She emphasized while biting her bottom lip.

"That's why there are securities, babe." Camilla chimed in, eating her nachos with a knowing smirk. "They probably wanna go make more babies."

"Gross," Manuelle wrinkled his nose in disgust, the corners of his lips crinkling in a small smile as he tucked his phone into the pocket of his jeans and crossed his arms over his chest. I glanced at the children to make sure they weren't paying any attention to our conversation. Their gazes were fixated on the basketball game. Diego scored another point for his team and everyone erupted in cheers.

"Grow up, Manuelle. You fuck my sister anytime you want. Don't forget the time I walked in on you banging her on my couch." I mused, flashing Camilla a wink. Her cheeks heated up in embarrassment and she opened her mouth to retort but clamps it shut when no words came out. She diverted her attention back to the game with a pout which made my smirk widen while Manuelle shifted uncomfortably on his seat, opening the top button of his dress shirt. "And just so you know, I did not authorize that."

Sienna chuckled and continued to pull me up the small steps that led further away from the bleachers. As we walked past the luxury suites and all-you-can-eat areas to the restroom, I couldn't help but stare at her ass. The oversized jacket hunched up at her waist giving me the perfect view of every man's weakness. She's mine so it's my weakness. The leggings accentuated very curve of her hips and her round firm ass. It was enticing. The thought of having her sit on my face while I suck her clit and fuck her with my tongue made my erection poke hard at my jeans. I'm so fucking turned on right now I could barely think straight.

Like she could feel my lustful gaze on her, she glanced at me over her shoulder and smirked, swaying her hips to infuriate the sexual beast in me.

I wrench my wrist free away from her hold and reached out to grab her hips, pulling her body flush against mine, she sucked in a sharp breath at the sudden action as I bury my face in the crook of her neck and took a whiff of her intoxicating scent that made me weak in the knees.

The people around didn't give us much attention. They just assumed we were having an intense conversation which was very far from that. I draw my nose up the side of her neck in a slow torturous trail until I got to her ear. Swiping my tongue swiftly across her earlobe, I whispered into her ear, "Oh, you just love to tease me, woman. Your ass is begging to me fucked... hard."

She shuddered with a low whine and grind her ass against my erection. My head fell to her shoulders as a groan escaped my lips. I think I spilled a drop of cum in my pants.

"Fuck me, baby. I need your dick inside of me so bad." She bit her bottom lip to prevent a moan from escaping. Something exploded inside of me and before I knew it, I was intertwining our fingers together and leading her opposite the direction of the restroom, away from the prying eyes. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion of where we were heading, the sound of our footsteps echoing in the place as we walked towards the arena hall, no soul in sight. The lighting was dim and we could hardly see anything which was the perfect opportunity.

I pushed her up against the wall and slammed my lips on hers, my arm right around her waist just under the rim of her jacket, gripping her hip. My lips were hard and demanding against hers, wanting to devour every inch of her mouth. The kiss was hungry and dangerously wild. It's like I have been starved for so long and now that I've finally gotten a taste, I couldn't pull away.

She threaded her fingers through my hair, tugging at the roots so hard that it hurt my scalp. I didn't mind the pain at all. It increased the burning desire that's already curling in the pit of my stomach begging to be unleashed.

We finally pulled apart to catch our breath and I attach my lips to the exposed skin just below her ear, my hands sliding down to cup and squeeze her butt cheeks, pulling her impossibly close to me. She moaned out loud at the feeling of my erection pressing against her belly and I smirked. I'm so fucking hard for her it's hurts physically. Just a touch from her and I'm gonna combust.

"I can't hold it anymore, baby. I need to be inside you so bad." I rasped, detaching my lips from her neck to stare into her eyes. I could feel my pupils dilating with lust gleaming in them and she swallowed hard, not breaking eye contact with me.

She took off her jacket and threw it on the floor, leaving her in a white bikini top before taking off her leggings. She was bare from her waist to her legs, her juices dripping down her inner thighs. She gat no panties on. I would have loved for her to be completely naked before me but anyone could walk in on us at anytime and we had to get back to the game. Besides, I don't want any male eyes staring at her naked body. I would murder them if that happens.

I unbuckled my belt, took off my jeans and discarded the piece of clothing to the floor. We both looked weird with no pants on but this was a quick fuck. I situated myself at her entrance as she placed both hands on the wall behind her and jut her ass forward.

Without any warning, I thrust all the way into her, until my balls smacked her ass. A loud moan escaped her lips accompanied by a string of curses at the hard thrust. She took a deep breath and adjusted to my size, her pussy clenching around me as I rocked my hips in a fluid motion and wrapped my hand around her throat.

I lolled my head back and groaned in pure pleasure, "Fuck, Sienna. I love the way your pussy feels around my dick."

"Blade..." She moaned as I increased my pace, pounding into her in a ruthless rhythm and making sure I didn't strain my wounded arm. I could actually die and go to heaven from fucking her sweet pussy.

I slide my hands down her body and gripped her hips to keep her still, trembling whimpers escaping her lips. My body rocked into her with more force. The raw pleasure that courses through me heightened my aggression. I could feel the tip of my dick hitting the right and sensitive spot that made her pants to become heavy.

"Fuck..." I curse into the air with my head tossed back and clamped my hand over her mouth to muffle her moans when I heard footsteps approaching the hallway. Still thrusting into her, I turned to my side to see two ladies at the extreme end of the hallway. I couldn't hear what they were talking about because they conversed in hushed tones. They didn't see us at all since the lighting in this hallway was bad.

Sienna's back was coated with sweat and her body was flushed. She bit down on my hand to prevent her moans from getting the attention of the two ladies but lucky for us, they laughed about something and walked away, not once noticing that we were fucking here.

I removed my hand from her mouth and fisted her hair with my hand, rocking my body with a little more roughness.

She took in an unsteady inhale, parting her lips as she whimpered desperately into the air, "God, Blade! I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me, amore," I breathed. It didn't take another second before her climax hit and she's crying out in pleasure. I continue to thrust into her, my lace becoming sloppy as I finally come into her, hard.

"That was.... insane." Sienna whispered with a chuckle, her chest rising and falling from her ragged breathing. I place a soft kiss on her shoulder blades and pulled out of her. I grab her leggings and jacket from the floor before handing it over to her so she could get dressed while I put on my jeans and buckle my belt.

"Now let's get back before they freak out." I chuckled, kissing her lips softly and slipping my tongue into her mouth. My thumb stroked the side of her cheek as she melted into my arms. When we pulled apart, her cheeks had a crimson glow to it and her bottom lip was tucked between her teeth. Damn! She's so fucking beautiful when she's shy. I could stare at her all day and not get tired at all.

We intertwined our fingers together and stepped out of the slightly dark hallway and into the light with people walking back and forth. She raked her fingers through her hair to tame the messy strands while I gazed at her like she's the only existing soul in this planet.

"Blade! Sienna!" A familiar voice called out to us. Then we both turned around to see Aaliyah approaching us with a wild smile on her face.

~•~

Thoughts??

Hope you loved this chapter!!  I know, Blade and Sienna can't keep their hands away from each other, lol. Diego finally made it to the NBA. I'm so proud of my baby. It wasn't easy for him. There were a lot of obstacles that tended to bring him down but my baby didn't relent. He struggled.

I might consider writing a story about his journey😁😏

Thanks for reading babes❤❤

Any predictions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 10.3K 39
Valarie never thought she'd get involved with the mafia, but after a one night stand with Giovanni, the leader of a powerful mafia family, she finds...
447 94 45
"You are poison to me, but I love how it hurts." Sebastian and Skye met only months ago, but their story has only started. A couple months ago, Sebas...
4.7K 44 51
Read "Queen of the Empire" first!!!! This is the second book of the Rossi mafia series. ~~~~~ Liam One month has passed since the night. One month ha...
511 38 22
Luca's husky voice brushed against Sienna's ear as he tightened his grip around her throat. "I let you off once for slapping me," he murmured, a dang...