Rebirth to the Countryside [...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING: UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1: Lance Xavier
2: Cheng Xiao Ran
3: Night of Chaos
4: The Truth
5: Drop Out
6: Future Plans
7: Weird Phone Call
8: Sakura Village
9: Do you have it in your stomach?
10: Buying Fertilizer
11: Hiring Someone
12: Blooming
13: The Raw Materials Of Restoration Solution
14: Preparations
15: Heart Warming Family
16: The opening of the business
17: Boss of Zall Logistics
18: Accurate
19: Voice Control or Something
20: Uncle
21: Accident
22: I want to protect you
23: Cheng Xunian
24: Ten People
25: Uncle Is Back
26: Giving Children A Reasonable Identity
27: Try It Together
28: Points To Note
29: Years
30: Blind Date
31: People That Night
32: The Truth That Night
33: Don't Let Me Hate You
34: Sober
35: Leaving Home
36: Be Targeted
37: Born
38: Tricky
39: Distressed
40: Jealousy
41: Baby
42: Impulse
43: Convention
44: Return to the Village to Settle
45: The Way to Conquer Your Sweetheart
46: The Age Conference Pains People
47: The Other Father
48: Weird
49: Car Accident
50: It is Him
51: Summary
52: ________
53: Major Illness
54: The Truth
55: Hypnosis
56: Repair Fluid Research
57: Premature Birth
58: _________
59: Zhao Zheng
60: Intervention
61: Blank
62: Opening Court
63: Dissapointment
64: Kiss
65: No More Conflict
66: Press Conference
67: Similar
68: Cherish
69: Beauty
70: Blank
71: Father and Son Meet
72: Father and Son Meet
73: The False Son
74: The news of the biological father
75: The Same Front
76: Blank
77: Trust
78: Expose
79: MONSTER
80: LU JINNAN
81: Confession
82: Acceptance
84: Revenge
85: Your Son
86: The Cold War
87: Enemies
88: Reconciliation
89: Blank
90: Blank
91: Black Technology
92: Blank
93: Conspiracy
94: Knowing
95: Wishes
96: Ending [END]

83: Meeting Father and Son

1K 31 2
By EggLastCrack

Cheng Xiaoran put down the phone and sighed softly.

Dad.

When he didn't see that person, he shouted "My dad" smoothly, but when the person came to him, he couldn't say it out.

Too unfamiliar, right? And he didn't expect the other party to come back at this time.

Thinking about the scene just now, the other party should still have some feelings for him.

For the time being, consider the other party as a somewhat reliable parent and a bridge to contact the overseas Changyi people.

Cheng Xiaoran sat down for a while, thinking that it was silly to wait for his uncle to come, so he got up and asked Fu Zhizhuo's people who were guarding the door.

"Where are the last few guests?"

"They are at the end of the corridor. In the VIP room."

Cheng Xiaoran nodded and walked towards the end of the corridor.

There was also someone guarding the door, and when he saw Cheng Xiaoran, he whispered "Mr. Cheng".

Cheng Xiaoran asked.

"You guys are..."

"In extraordinary times, the boss asked us to stay here so that we can keep abreast of the customers' movements at any time or provide the help the customers need. It doesn't mean to control people. The boss said, There are people who are very important to Mr. Cheng, we dare not neglect."

Cheng Xiaoran was moved, Fu Zhizhuo was considerate and considerate, if it wasn't for him, how could he have ordered his subordinates like this?

It's really hard to explain so meticulously and considerately for the brawny man in front of him.

Cheng Xiaoran adjusted his clothes and raised his hand to knock on the door, but before he could knock, there was a fierce quarrel inside, and the door was opened before Cheng Xiaoran could hear it in a foreign language.

Cheng Xiaoran's hand almost fell on a face similar to him but more mature and cold.

He was a little stunned, but when the other party saw him, the eagerness and anxiety on his face instantly turned into a surprise, and then the excitement was mixed with a little helplessness, and the corners of his mouth moved.

"You...you are here."

Cheng Xiaoran nodded, Say softly, "Can I go in?"

"Come in, come in." Lu Jinnan quickly stepped aside and poured water for him in a panic.

Cheng Xiaoran sat on the sofa.

Seeing him like this, he let go of the slightest anxiety in his heart, and he chuckled lightly.

"Mr. Lu, you don't have to do this, I think we should have a good talk."

Hearing this "Mr. Lu", the light in Lu Jinnan's eyes suddenly went out, he smiled reluctantly, and sat opposite Cheng Xiaoran, his eyes looked deeply at him.

Seeing that the atmosphere between the two was a little off, Yaen smiled at Cheng Xiaoran, his beautiful blue eyes flashed apologetically.

"I'm sorry, after I went back, I checked some things before telling Anan about your existence. He rushed over without any hesitation, I wanted to catch up to congratulate you, but who knew that the plane was delayed, and the traffic in your country is really a headache..."

"Yaen." Lu Jinnan suddenly interrupted him flatly.

"You guys go out first, I will talk to Xiao Ran alone."

Yaen shrugged his shoulders, sighed softly, leaned over and hugged him gently.

"Don't be nervous dear, it's all here, Things are getting better and better."

This kind of comforting behavior is very common abroad, and Yaen often does it to him, but this time Lu Jinnan was tense and looked at Cheng Xiaoran with some uneasiness.

His eyes were gentle and the corners of his mouth were slightly smiling, and he felt a little at ease.

Seeing Yaen and Vaolet going out, Cheng Xiaoran said with a smile, "Mr. Yanlen cares about you very much, is he pursuing you?"

After the accident, Lu Jinnan couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"Nothing."

"That's good. I heard that you have been single for so many years, and it is a pity to waste your time for someone who is not worth it." Cheng Xiaoran felt sorry and regretful for him.

From his early twenties to his forties, judging from what he had learned from Yaen and others, his biological father had lived more than a desolate and desolate life for more than 20 years.

Lu Jinnan was stunned.

"Do you know about me?"

"Mr. Yaen and my uncle mentioned, oh, my uncle is Cheng Shunian, you used to be very good friends?"

Mentioning Cheng Shunian, Lu Jinnan's eyes slid with a very complicated look.

He originally vented his anger at the end of Cheng Shunian and caused heavy casualties among his clan members.

He has not asked this person for many years since then.

Only recently did he learn that Cheng Shunian had spent more than ten years in prison in order to atone for his sins, and he desperately saved his child and raised him.

Growing up, all he was left with was regret and gratitude to Cheng Shunian.

He said solemnly. "I'm sorry for him, Xiao Ran... Can I call you that?"

Cheng Xiaoran nodded, "Yes."

"Have you been living well these years?"

Cheng Xiaoran shook his head.

"Our family's conditions I have been bad all the time. I was in poor health when I was a child. My uncle tried everything possible to pay for the medical bills. In the end, he took the risk to smuggle. Well, I've never disliked it."

There was a hint of tenderness on his face, even if those were just memories of the original owner, not what he had personally experienced, but he was still very grateful to the Cheng family, he had regarded himself as the real Cheng Xiaoran.

The Cheng family is his closest family.

Although Cheng Xiaoran was just an understatement, what happened to Lu Jinnan's child who hadn't taken a drop of the secret medicine since he was a child?

It was a fluke that he could survive.

He was worried when he thought that his child had been on the brink of death countless times.

Looking at the handsome and outstanding young man in front of him, he regretted that he had never done anything for him, and had never participated in those pains.

Instead, seeing him like this, Cheng Xiaoran smiled briskly.

"It's all over, I'm fine now."

Lu Jinnan looked at him gloomily.

"Do you hate me?"

"Hate? Where do you start? I didn't even know you existed." Cheng Xiaoran sighed softly, "I am so grown up, although I am not rich or noble, but I came here with the endless care of my family. Very content, Mr. Lu, don't be too depressed, the past is irreversible, the future is the most important, and now there is a big difficulty that we need to overcome together."

His eyes were open, without any resentment or haze, while Lu Jinnan breathed a sigh of relief, he felt a little bit of loss in his heart.

This son was really different from what he imagined, so he regained his energy and said coldly and affirmatively.

"I know what you are worried about, don't need to worry about the politics, leave it to me to deal with it, you can study your medicine, no one can hinder you."

Cheng Xiaoran nodded.

"That's the best, to be honest, I don't know much about you back then. As for Zhao Zheng, I also feel that it is quite difficult to explain the grievances and grievances of Zhao Zheng, and it is the best for you to come forward."

After these words, the father and son who were not familiar with each other seemed to be unable to find more words to say, it is you.

Ask me about my situation over the years, I ask you what you usually do, at least the two of them got to know each other well, but Cheng Shunian came over not long after, and it was natural for Cheng Shunian and Lu Jinnan to meet again, and Cheng Xiaoran accompanied him.

After talking, leave room for the two of them.

As soon as he came out, Cheng Xiao Ran's shoulders slumped unnoticeably.

Talking face-to-face with Lu Jinnan, he was still somewhat uncomfortable.

He couldn't say "Dad". He knew that the other party was very close to him, but he couldn't get close, so he could act like a natural.

The eloquent gesture is still thanks to his accustomed to seeing the scene, and there is more or less a disguise.

Just leave it all to time.

Three hours later, he saw Chen Xinlei.

Chen Xinlei was taken away in the school.

She was forced to confess and then imprisoned.

Although she was not hurt, she was still mentally hit.

When she saw Cheng Xiaoran, she cried and said, "I'm sorry, I really didn't say it on purpose. I don't know why I said about Enen in a confused way. I'm really sorry."

Cheng Xiaoran said, "I should have said sorry to you. You helped me so much, but I still put you in danger."

It should have been expected that knowing this secret was too dangerous for Chen Xinlei, but he didn't care at all. She was not on guard against someone attacking her.

With his eyes fixed, he hypnotized Chen Xinlei, making her forget everything about Enen's life experience.

From then on, she only remembered that Enen was the child of Cheng Xiaoran and a certain woman, because she could not reveal the identity of the woman, and also for the sake of giving Cheng Xiaoran asked Chen Xinlei to impersonate the child's mother, but there was nothing else.

Seeing Chen Xinlei fall asleep peacefully, Cheng Xiaoran seemed to have put down a major concern, covered her with the quilt, and stood by the bed and watched for a while before going out.

Fu Zhizhuo was standing outside the door.

Cheng Xiaoran pressed his astringent eyes, raised his head and said, "From now on, she will have nothing to do with me. In her eyes, I am just a student with a mediocre relationship, and she helped me to pretend in Xu Jinxing's face. The child's mother came to deal with my family. Now that Enen is one year old, there is no need to hide it. When she wakes up, she will find that this matter is not important at all, and she will even reveal it to her friends in the chat. After a long time, no one will take her as a mother of kindness."

The past friendship is still there, but the alliance that kept a major secret together is gone, Cheng Xiaoran is somewhat disappointed, he still likes it very much.

He is also very grateful for this straightforward girl.

Fu Zhizhuo thought he was sad, his face darkened, he held the person in his arms, and said in a deep voice, "It's okay if she forgot, so that others will not treat her and you as a pair, and in the future, Enen will have me as a real card. Dad is here to love him."

He paused, then hesitated rarely.

"Xiao Ran, when will you take me to see my son?"

=====
ELC: oh...he made her forgot is which the best.

REBIRTH TO THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 495 21
"Mine," he mumbled against her neck whilst placing more kisses. "My best friend. Not Weasley's. Not Labonté's. Mine." *** Fourth year brings changes...
14.4K 602 14
savior 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 international pop star, Taylor Swift, notices rising singer's, Autumn Pesci, peculiar behavior at the VMA's. With a fame-cravi...
26.9K 2.5K 91
No one believed in the race above and how they always seemed to have eyes everywhere. Green to pale skin, pink to black hair...can you really trust a...
247K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...