Rebirth to the Countryside [...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING: UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1: Lance Xavier
2: Cheng Xiao Ran
3: Night of Chaos
4: The Truth
5: Drop Out
6: Future Plans
7: Weird Phone Call
8: Sakura Village
9: Do you have it in your stomach?
10: Buying Fertilizer
11: Hiring Someone
12: Blooming
13: The Raw Materials Of Restoration Solution
14: Preparations
15: Heart Warming Family
16: The opening of the business
17: Boss of Zall Logistics
18: Accurate
19: Voice Control or Something
20: Uncle
21: Accident
22: I want to protect you
23: Cheng Xunian
24: Ten People
25: Uncle Is Back
26: Giving Children A Reasonable Identity
27: Try It Together
28: Points To Note
29: Years
30: Blind Date
31: People That Night
32: The Truth That Night
33: Don't Let Me Hate You
34: Sober
35: Leaving Home
36: Be Targeted
37: Born
38: Tricky
39: Distressed
40: Jealousy
41: Baby
42: Impulse
43: Convention
44: Return to the Village to Settle
45: The Way to Conquer Your Sweetheart
46: The Age Conference Pains People
47: The Other Father
48: Weird
49: Car Accident
50: It is Him
51: Summary
52: ________
53: Major Illness
54: The Truth
55: Hypnosis
56: Repair Fluid Research
57: Premature Birth
58: _________
59: Zhao Zheng
60: Intervention
61: Blank
62: Opening Court
63: Dissapointment
64: Kiss
65: No More Conflict
66: Press Conference
67: Similar
68: Cherish
69: Beauty
70: Blank
71: Father and Son Meet
72: Father and Son Meet
73: The False Son
74: The news of the biological father
75: The Same Front
76: Blank
77: Trust
78: Expose
79: MONSTER
80: LU JINNAN
81: Confession
83: Meeting Father and Son
84: Revenge
85: Your Son
86: The Cold War
87: Enemies
88: Reconciliation
89: Blank
90: Blank
91: Black Technology
92: Blank
93: Conspiracy
94: Knowing
95: Wishes
96: Ending [END]

82: Acceptance

945 36 2
By EggLastCrack

Cheng Xiaoran nodded slowly again, he already understood what Fu Zhizhuo meant.

He guessed it.

Fu Zhizhuo took a breath, even though he couldn't help but feel a little nervous at the moment. "But he is not the child of you and Chen Xinlei."

Cheng Xiaoran nodded again.

"Last time I overheard the conversation between you and your uncle, and the conversation between you and Xu Jinxing. You are worried that Enen speaks late. It is normal for children of seven or eight months to not speak. You have read medical books and passed the medical field. It is impossible not to know this kind of physiological common sense, so in fact, the grace is bigger than the month on the surface." Fu Zhizhuo clenched his fists, his face was still calm and calm, which well concealed his inner feelings. 

Violent ups and downs.

"But before Chen Xinlei, you didn't have close contact with any women... Combined with what Zhao Huang said, can I make a very bold assumption."

He squatted down and looked at Cheng Xiaoran. 

Holding Cheng Xiaoran's clenched fists on both sides of his body, he stared at him intently, his voice was extremely soft, but only he knew, he even held his breath. "Enen was actually born by you, it was me and you, our child, isn't it?"

Cheng Xiaoran looked at Fu Zhizhuo with a very complicated look, and suddenly smiled.

"Mr. Fu, you are really amazing, your imagination can be so rich and bold, most people can't think of it." 

His throat was a little tight, and after a moment's pause, he whispered, "Congratulations, you guessed it right."

He closed his eyes, sighed, and pretended to be relaxed.

"If you can't accept this fact for a while, I will I can give you a little time to digest it, but if you really can't accept it, we can just get together and break up, and don't come again in the future, I'm considered a successful career now, I can raise my children alone..." 

In fact, he was grinning inwardly. 

If the man in front of him dared to show the slightest bit of disgust, even if he hesitated, he would beat the man so much that he didn't even know his mother, and then put on a sack and threw it into the sea to feed the fish.

He haven't come this far before, and his heart is still very wide. What he think about is that if Fu Zhizhuo regards him and Enen as aliens like others, it is actually understandable. 

He doesn't have to rely on this man and never get along with each other. 

But now he can't see it so openly, this guy teases him so much and makes the number one in the world look so affectionate, he makes himself a little tempted, if he dares to despise their father and son, hmph, he wants him to look good!

There were countless torture tortures in his heart, but his face was pale and helpless. 

The moment Fu Zhizhuo nodded and admitted, even though he had prepared enough, his mind was still blank. 

He was shocked, ecstatic, and turned around. He will never have children in my whole life, and he is determined to raise the little guy's child as his own son. 

It turns out that this child is his own, the little guy gave birth to him, and the blood of the two of them is combined. 

Absolutely the surprise of surprises, feeling smashed by a huge and insanely sweet pie.

He was all messed up.

At this time, he could hardly separate his mind to explore the question of how men give birth to children.

But the next moment, when he saw the little guy with his eyes closed, his face pale, as if he was being judged, he was so distressed that he lost all other thoughts and pressed him to his chest.

 "What are you thinking about! How can I dislike it? You, Enen is our child, I am too late to be happy, in your eyes I am so ignorant and narrow-minded?"

Cheng Xiaoran breathed a sigh of relief, his tight shoulders relaxed quietly, stuffed in Fu Zhizhuo's arms, secretly said, very good , the sack is useless.

He muttered.

"Don't you think it's strange? Zhao Huang always said that I'm a monster."

"That's how strange he is." Aware of his low mood, Fu Zhizhuo was afraid that he would leave a knot in his heart, so he comforted, "The world is so big and amazing, it's not unheard of news of a man giving birth, don't care about other people's eyes, I will make everyone speechless, Xiao Ran, do you think you are a monster too?"

Cheng Xiaoran's eyes sank. Then backed away slightly, looked into Fu Zhizhuo's eyes and said slowly, "I don't think I'm a monster, but I'm worried that you will." 

Like a puppy who was worried about being abandoned.

Fu Zhizhuo shrank in his heart and felt a little dull pain. It was with such worries and fears that his little guy hid this matter. 

He secretly gave birth to the child by himself, and raised the child silently by himself, he couldn't imagine such a scene at all, he didn't know anything about those things.

He touched Cheng Xiaoran's cold face with heartache, pressed his forehead against his, and said in a hoarse voice, "Fool, why do you think so?" 

If you want to blame them, they didn't start well, and blame him for why he insisted on being there. When he went abroad, he blamed him for almost admitting the wrong person. 

He blamed him for having a crush on the little guy, but he was easily agitated and ignored the little guy until we met again abroad...

"I met him in the hospital at that time, you just..."

Cheng Xiaoran nodded. "I just gave birth to Enen."

No wonder he was so weak at the time, he not only did not understand, did not help, but also coerced him to promise a one-year contract, Fu Zhizhuo felt that he was scumbag .

"It's all my fault." Actually, thinking about it earlier, he realized that something was wrong with the little guy. 

He even hugged him and noticed that his waistline was thickened. He had to wear a wide coat at all times. 

Such a thin person, he has to be wrapped like a ball...

Fu Zhizhuo can't wait to go back to that time and slap himself at that time.

His emotions were surging, his heart was full of mixed feelings, regret and surprise were intertwined, he calmed down and said solemnly.

"I don't despise you, and I will never think you are an alien. On the contrary, I am too happy, Xiao Ran, I really I'm very happy."

Cheng Xiaoran listened to the message, but was also a little surprised. "You don't complain that I kept hiding from you?"

"Understandable, we didn't know much at that time, and it was normal for you not to trust me, so your vigilance is very good, this year, you have been testing me, right?"

Cheng Xiaoran felt that there was no one who was more in line with him than this person. 

How could he be so open-minded, so reasonable, and so considerate of him? His heart was hot, and he couldn't help reaching out and hugging his neck. "Yes, now I announce that you have passed my assessment." 

He laughed, the peach blossom eyes behind the lens were bent, and the feeling of joy undisguised and overflowing, "I have decided to accept you, completely and unreservedly."

In fact, to verify whether what Fu Zhizhuo said is the truth, and to know how he saw the existence of Enen, you only need to use It's enough to hypnotize him with mental power and find out the truest thoughts in his heart.

But Cheng Xiaoran didn't want to use this method from the very beginning. 

At the beginning, he really just wanted to give this person a chance. 

After all, he was the father of his own child, and he also wanted to respect Fu Zhizhuo. 

Later, he wanted to get to know this person slowly. Judging by his own eyes and his own heart; and now, if Fu Zhizhuo really disagrees, then he also recognizes this acting.

He believed that this person did not deceive himself, and that everything he said was from the heart and sincerity.

Cheng Xiaoran said with a smile. "Are you happy?" 

Then he felt a little bit at a loss, "I knew you could accept it so easily and your thinking was so avant-garde, why did I keep trying to hide it for so long? Didn't I do all my work in vain?

" It's a bit silly to think that people are defending here and there."

Fu Zhizhuo's eyes deepened because of the phrase "accept without reservation", and his good thoughts were suddenly twisted to the point where he didn't know where to go, but when he looked at the little guy with a happy and simple face, he felt that he was thinking about those real things. 

He coughed lightly and patted his head. "So it's good to be vigilant, I understand this matter, but the account still has to be calculated, but now is not the time to talk, I can see and see Enen?"

At this moment, he was chanting the name, and he only felt a throbbing like an electric current slipping through the bottom of his heart, that was his child, his blood, the little guy named the child Enen, he used to be a little jealous of how much Cheng Xiaoran valued this child, but now that he knew the truth, he was full of emotion.

The urge to press so far can no longer be suppressed, and I just want to see the child right away.

Cheng Xiaoran smiled. "Of course." 

He slowly lost his smile when he thought of something, and put down the arm around Fu Zhizhuo's neck, "But we have to settle the matter here first."

Fu Zhizhuo obviously also thought of something outside . 

Complicated situation. "Who is that gentleman who looks similar to you..."

Cheng Xiaoran sighed softly. "That man is called Lu Jinnan, and he is my father." He glanced at Fu Zhizhuo, "The one who gave birth to me. "

My lover was born by a man. 

Fu Zhizhuo recited the fact twice in his heart and quickly adapted to it. It seems that this little guy has a genetic constitution.

"Then your other father..." In fact, he knew something.

"You should have guessed it, the other is Zhao Zheng." Cheng Xiaoran briefly mentioned the grievances of the previous generation, "I know so much, I don't know what happened to Zhao Zheng's twin brother. I don't know what role Zhao Zheng played at that time, but no matter what, there is a bloody feud between my two biological fathers, you think I should face them?"

Cheng Xiaoran just finished speaking, there was knocking outside. When the door rang, A Hong said sadly. "Boss, Mr. Cheng, that Mr. Lu is eager to see Mr. Cheng. We can't stop it, and the guests outside are a little out of control. What do you think?"

Don't just hide yourself . Get up and whisper, there is a wayward boss, A Hong, who feels so tired.

Fu Zhizhuo patted Cheng Xiaoran. "I'll accompany you to see that Mr. Lu."

Cheng Xiaoran thought for a while, then shook his head.

"Forget it, I'll do it myself, and then call my uncle, we should sit down and have a good talk. After talking, you can help me deal with the Zhao family, and don't let the news leak out, okay?"

At present, it seems that only Zhao Huang and Du Zhe know about Cheng Xiaoran's own childbirth, but what if there are any leaks?

Du Zhe's accomplices who kidnapped Chen Xinlei abroad, and those who are close to Zhao Huang's side, must be sealed up.

Cheng Xiaoran added.

"And Xinlei, you must ensure that she returns home safely. I have hurt her twice, and I owe her too much."

Fu Zhizhuo hugged Cheng Xiaoran hard and kissed him on the forehead a moment.

"Don't worry, we will face all this together, and we will compensate Miss Chen well."

After all, the matter of sealing up is the most important thing, Fu Zhizhuo immediately went out to deal with it, Cheng Xiaoran sat alone for a while, there are too many things today, he is now was a little confused, but frankly with Fu Zhizhuo and Fu Zhizhuo's reaction really made him feel relaxed and surprised.

He twitched the corners of his mouth to reveal a soft smile, then took out his mobile phone and prepared to call Cheng Shunian.

It turned out that several missed calls were all from my uncle.

He muted his phone and didn't notice the call.

He called back immediately.

"Uncle."

"Xiao Ran, Xiao Ran, your father has returned to China! He said that he has already seen you, and I am rushing to your place now."

====
ELC: Who made him your attack..

REBIRTH TO THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 2K 106
Description The journey of a generation's male empress started because of four words. "Send a dowry escort." During the 19th year of the Yuanqing Era...
14M 78.1K 9
Book Cover Credit- @badbitty10 Book one to the Romano's Crime Organization Series. (18+) In which a rookie detective, Diamond Lee, ends up in the wr...
14.3K 602 14
savior 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 international pop star, Taylor Swift, notices rising singer's, Autumn Pesci, peculiar behavior at the VMA's. With a fame-cravi...
84.4K 2.6K 60
When the Boss is Pregnant with the Little Mute Cub 当霸总怀了小哑巴的崽 Author 寒雨秋风 Status 60 Chapters Description The overbearing president Huo Lei was tragi...