Rebirth to the Countryside [...

By EggLastCrack

[ WARNING: UNOFFICIAL EDITED BOOK COVER ONLY FOR THIS ] Dear Reader, Please Read the Following; ; THIS IS F-A... More

READ BEFORE GOING FURTHER, BE AWARE!
1: Lance Xavier
2: Cheng Xiao Ran
3: Night of Chaos
4: The Truth
5: Drop Out
6: Future Plans
7: Weird Phone Call
8: Sakura Village
9: Do you have it in your stomach?
10: Buying Fertilizer
11: Hiring Someone
12: Blooming
13: The Raw Materials Of Restoration Solution
14: Preparations
15: Heart Warming Family
16: The opening of the business
17: Boss of Zall Logistics
18: Accurate
19: Voice Control or Something
20: Uncle
21: Accident
22: I want to protect you
23: Cheng Xunian
24: Ten People
25: Uncle Is Back
26: Giving Children A Reasonable Identity
27: Try It Together
28: Points To Note
29: Years
30: Blind Date
31: People That Night
32: The Truth That Night
33: Don't Let Me Hate You
34: Sober
35: Leaving Home
36: Be Targeted
37: Born
38: Tricky
39: Distressed
40: Jealousy
41: Baby
42: Impulse
43: Convention
44: Return to the Village to Settle
45: The Way to Conquer Your Sweetheart
46: The Age Conference Pains People
47: The Other Father
48: Weird
49: Car Accident
50: It is Him
51: Summary
52: ________
53: Major Illness
54: The Truth
55: Hypnosis
56: Repair Fluid Research
57: Premature Birth
58: _________
59: Zhao Zheng
60: Intervention
61: Blank
62: Opening Court
63: Dissapointment
64: Kiss
65: No More Conflict
66: Press Conference
67: Similar
68: Cherish
69: Beauty
70: Blank
71: Father and Son Meet
72: Father and Son Meet
73: The False Son
74: The news of the biological father
76: Blank
77: Trust
78: Expose
79: MONSTER
80: LU JINNAN
81: Confession
82: Acceptance
83: Meeting Father and Son
84: Revenge
85: Your Son
86: The Cold War
87: Enemies
88: Reconciliation
89: Blank
90: Blank
91: Black Technology
92: Blank
93: Conspiracy
94: Knowing
95: Wishes
96: Ending [END]

75: The Same Front

870 27 2
By EggLastCrack

Cheng Xiaoran's heart is now more and more towards Fu Zhizhuo, and there is some resistance to the hidden meaning of Cheng Shunian's words, but Cheng Shunian is telling the truth again.

No matter how good Fu Zhizhuo is, there are innumerable ties of interest behind him.

Cheng Xiaoran is reluctant to rely on others. 

If he really wants to rely on Fu Zhizhuo wholeheartedly, he doesn't need to worry about anything, and he doesn't need to mess around with new students.

Although the Changyi people are unfamiliar, the blood on his body is destined to have an inseparable relationship with this ethnic group, and they are naturally more united than other groups and cherish their companions more.

As long as it works well, this is an ally worth considering for him.

He thought for a moment and said, "Forget it, it's useless for the two of us to talk about it now, we'll talk about it when we meet later, but there's one thing I'm very confused about right now, Zhao Zheng actually thought that Zhao Huang was me. What is the misunderstanding, uncle, do you know?"

Cheng Shunian was also the first to hear such words, and he was stunned. "How could it be? Obviously he dropped you and wanted to suffocate you..." 

Cheng Shunian said, his expression suddenly became a little strange, and his beautiful eyebrows were furrowed together.

"What's wrong with Uncle?"

Cheng Shunian looked at him and said hesitantly, "I remembered something Zhao Mu once told me."

"What's the matter?"

"I was still in prison at the time, and Zhao Mu often looked for some topic to relieved my boredom. He once mentioned the Zhao family, saying that the Zhao family was old-fashioned and superstitious, and there were a lot of outdated rules. Among them, it was mentioned that Zhao Zheng's inheritance of the Zhao family was actually controversial, because he was regarded as an Ominous. I was disheartened at the time, why did I care about this? I vaguely remember that Zhao Zheng seems to have a twin brother."

Cheng Xiaoran finally showed a surprised expression.

Twin? Could it be that......

Cheng Shunian glanced at him and recalled. "Actually, it was very strange a long time ago. Zhao's family was in politics, and Zhao Mu was in the army, so he thought that the Zhao family had left a way for him, but Zhao Zheng's eldest son was also the eldest son. It's a bit strange that the soldiers have officially entered the establishment."

Until now, many details can be pieced together - because the twins are regarded as ominous, Zhao Zheng was criticized for this, either retreating to advance or finding another way out, he enlisted in the army, and then for various reasons, the Zhao family brought him back to be the heir.

Cheng Xiaoran walked back and forth. "Uncle, do you mean that Zhao Zheng may have been wronged. You saw someone else, his twin brother?"

He shook his head again after thinking. 

He frowned and said, "This is too coincidental."

But this is the most reasonable explanation.

The uncle and nephew looked at each other, Cheng Shunian said, "It's useless to guess here, I'll go ask Zhao Mu."

"Is there anything you want to ask me?" Said Zhao Mu who came, and usually saw Cheng Shunian's face.

Even if he didn't smile, he was gentle, but today his face was very dark and his lines were tight.

He nodded to Cheng Xiaoran and said solemnly, "Are you finished? Can you give me back the person first?" 

The word "return" is still very tough.

Cheng Xiaoran was slightly stunned.

Cheng Shunian scolded him after the accident.

"What are you talking about, Zhao Mu?"

Zhao Mu ignored him, still staring at Cheng Xiaoran, Cheng Xiaoran's mood was a little subtle. 

Zhao Mu has always been like this. Everyone knows what he thinks about Cheng Shunian, but his pursuit is more like grinding, and he is spending time with Cheng Shunian.

Today, it may be too exciting, and it feels like a declaration of sovereignty.

Cheng Xiaoran saw that his demeanor was normal, his eyes were clear, and he was very awake. 

He looked at Cheng Shunian's face again, and said earnestly, "Then you guys talk, uncle, I'm advanced in the research room."

Cheng Shunian asked busyly, "Don't you see Zhao Zheng again?"

They kept Zhao Zheng for a while at most. 

Such a big man will definitely put him back. 

He can't see him now. 

He don't know when the next private meeting will be.

"No, I don't want to see him now." Cheng Xiaoran said lightly. 

Even if Zhao Zheng is wronged, no one can deny that he is one of the root causes of all tragedies. 

Cheng Xiaoran can't have a good impression of him, and he really doesn't want to see him again until he finds out the truth.

Cheng Shunian sighed. 

Against the pressure of Zhao Mu's gaze, he had a headache and said soothingly, "Zhao Mu, I'm really sorry today. I didn't make it clear to you when I was so excited that I made you worry about me in vain."

After he finished speaking, the shadow pressed down on him, and then a strong body pressed against his shoulders, Zhao Mu's voice was unprecedentedly dull.

"I almost lost you today."

Cheng Shunian was so startled that he almost jumped up, but he was shocked . A big man was still holding his waist, he couldn't even jump, and asked in horror, "Zhao Mu?"

This kind of tone, this kind of content, Zhao Mu is not fake, right?

"As long as I think about it, I can't breathe." Then the horror content continued.

Cheng Shunian was quite at a loss, he couldn't handle Zhao Mu like this, no, he had never seen it before, so it was difficult to adapt.

He said stiffly, "Isn't that a false alarm?"

Zhao Mu paused and read according to his script. "When I came out of the car and found that you were gone, do you know how panic I was? Don't leave me alone in the future." 

There was a sense of grievance and vulnerability in his cold and hard voice, such an iron-like man suddenly revealed his true feelings, and his lethality was terrifying. 

Cheng Shunian was completely unable to resist and panicked. 

After racking his brains, he said, "I'm sorry, I won't be able to do it again."

Cheng Xiaoran, who had not gone far, looked at the two people hugging each other, only to feel shocked.

He always thought that these two people, Zhao Mu was introverted and deep, and the uncle was afraid of the rope after being bitten by a snake for ten years.

He returned to his research room with a dreamy expression, and found a person waiting here.

Fu Zhizhuo leaned against the wall and saw Cheng Xiaoran saying, "Have you finished talking to Mr. Cheng?" 

The black shirt and black trousers, especially the tall and straight body, the two long legs are too eye-catching, and the charm of an adult man can be emitted without hesitation everywhere.

Cheng Xiaoran didn't have the time to pay attention to this. 

He seemed to have discovered someone who couldn't help sharing gossip with others.

"Zhao Mu is here, and he is hugging with his uncle."

"It's normal, they're a couple?" Fu Zhizhuo said lightly .

Cheng Xiaoran glared at him. "Uncle didn't agree, how could it be so fast? However, I was worried that they would be wasted forever, but I didn't expect Zhao Mu to take the initiative."

Fu Zhizhuo smiled.

"You hope they will always be can't go up or down?"

"Of course not, I hope my uncle can be happy soon."

"That's okay, Zhao Mu was the head of Yumu before, he has an absolute advantage but never uses it."

"What?" Cheng Xiao Ran hurriedly waited for Fu Zhizhuo's follow-up with glowing eyes.

Fu Zhizhuo touched his head and said meaningfully. "He is younger than Mr. Cheng."

Cheng Xiaoran glared. "What kind of advantage is this? My uncle is not too old, as long as he takes good care of it for a few months, and Will Zhao Mu be younger than Zhao Mu when we go out together?"

Fu Zhizhuo said with a smile, "I don't mean that, I mean, Mr. Cheng is too old and soft-hearted, Zhao Mu's best solution is not to be blindly affectionate, but..... pretending to be good and pitiful."

Cheng Xiaoran thought for a while, how could he feel an inexplicable sense of familiarity, and then reacted. "You taught him this trick, right?"

Fu Zhizhuo said calmly. "I just pointed him, It seems to be working well." 

He suddenly took a step forward, his tall body bent down, and looked directly into Cheng Xiaoran 's eyes.

"You two keep whispering together, I'm jealous." Looking at the bottomless eyes, inexplicably flustered, he took two steps back.

"He is my uncle!"

He bypassed Fu Zhizhuo and walked inside, Fu Zhizhuo His eyes flashed, and he followed him lazily.

"Isn't it your father?"

Cheng Xiaoran choked and stopped, he forgot about it, Fu Zhizhuo thought his uncle was his biological father.

He doesn't want to lie to Fu Zhizhuo anymore, and he doesn't want to mislead him anymore, he said vaguely, "Anyway, my uncle is someone I am very close to."

Fu Zhizhuo could hear the hidden meaning in these words, which was completely equivalent to denying the father-son relationship with Cheng Shunian, otherwise it shouldn't be said. A dark light flashed in his eyes, and he sighed, the little guy really has more things to hide from him.

With his eyesight, he couldn't see how the little guy and Cheng Shunian let go of the third person who was in the room at that time. 

The person who made Cheng Shunian lose his temper, the "old friend" who suddenly appeared and sneaked away, Zhao Mu was angry, not because of a false alarm today, but because Cheng Shunian was hiding too many things from him, so why is he not like Fu Zhizhuo?

"Although this is not very bright, I think we need to cooperate if we want to dig out their secrets." This is what Fu Zhizhuo said to Zhao Mu, two people who have never been on each other's side, for the sake of their respective crushes, for the sake of an early hug and lovers return, and for the first time they have reached the same front.

Cheng Xiaoran turned his head and said, "I haven't thanked you yet. I had to rush over for a false alarm. It's all right now, so go and do your job."

Fu Zhizhuo stepped forward and hooked his waist.

"You need me. Call me in a hurry, and throw it away when you're done, eh? I'm dealing with you in the capital to deal with those nasty people for you, so you hurt my heart so much?"

Cheng Xiaoran was happy. "I'm not older than you. I can't feel sorry for you, so let go quickly." 

Squeeze his strong arms, he still likes to act coquettishly after a lot of age, are you ashamed?

====

ELC: in this book...second is true love?

REBIRTH TO THE COUNTRYSIDE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 356 36
COMPLETED Alternative Title : 傻子替身 Author : 舒仔 Jian Qing had a white moonlight in his heart, and when he couldn't get the white moonlight, he deceive...
134K 3.1K 57
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
175K 9.1K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
33.9K 974 30
Everyone has a secret they hide. From their family, their friends, their lovers. But what happens when those secrets come out? Will they still like y...