F*CKING THE PROFESSOR // jenl...

By closed250823

[⚠️18+ ] PROFESSOR Jennie x STUDENT Lisa (G!P) College is fun. Maybe not the parts where Lisa is supposed to... More

1. First Day of College
2. Lady With An Ass
3. The Wanderers
4. You Know You're Hot
5. Whiskey
6. An Unpleasant Exchange
7. A Sturdy Teacher's Desk
8. Calling in Sick
9. Put It Past Us
10. I'm All Ears, Sweetheart
11. From Ms. Manoban to Lisa
12. Making Sandwiches
13. Words, Professor
14. Chess
15. Fan of Artwork
16. Your Place
17. What a Pain
18. Babe
19. Bad Luck It Is
20. Coming Clean

21. Of Course, Babe

18.6K 261 87
By closed250823

"...Fuck...L-Lisa, not— mmmh...here." Jennie pants loudly, squirming unsurely and simultaneously into and away from her student's touch.

"Why not, professor?" Lisa breathes against her ear, giving it a playful bite as Jennie gasps.

Lisa presses her further into the wooden door of the bathroom stall, her erection rubbing against the brunette's stomach through her flimsy black gown.

"There's—" Jennie moans. "N-no time, baby." She whines and Lisa growls when the woman does the complete opposite of what she's suggesting, rubbing herself against her student's hard shaft.

Lisa tilts her head to press wet kisses against Jennie's cleavage, the latter moaning and letting her fingers run between newly-dyed black locks. She's overwhelmed in the moment by the tongue dragging itself over the swell of her breasts and the soft feel of running her twitching fingers through her lover's hair and she sighs.
"You're so hot with t-that hair." She pants as Lisa roughly yanks her elegant peach pink dress up, stopping at the words, her palm laid flat against the woman's clothed pussy.

"That's...an exceptionally inappropriate thing to say to your student, Professor Kim." Lisa smirks, throwing her words back at her from their first lewd encounter.

Jennie chuckles despite herself, breathing heavily, "You're so fucking hot, don't blame it on me." She quips back, echoing Lisa's words back to the black-haired girl. Lisa laughs, pressing her hand harder onto her professor's pussy. Jennie lets out a strangled moan.
"But we really should stop, Lisa..." The brunette says, very much pained to have to say the words.

"But this is the last day you'll be my professor, baby." Lisa argues, starting to press kisses down Jennie's neck she knows her professor won't be able to refuse.

The attempt works and Jennie throws her head back, moaning and panting as her legs wrap around her student's waist tightly. Lisa moves the hand that's between them, yanking the woman's underwear off. Immediately, her gown gets coated with slick liquid and Lisa smirks. She'll have to wipe that off before walking to the graduation ceremony outside.

"You're making a mess, professor. But you don't care, do you? All you want is my cock inside you." The black-haired girl says, the brunette in question only grinding on the palm of her hand desperately.

Lisa lifts her gown, albeit a little messily with Jennie clinging to her and the cramped space in the bathroom, but manages to let her throbbing cock out. The head drips with pre-cum and she rubs it against Jennie's entrance, hearing the brunette let out a needy moan and close her legs tighter around her student's waist. Lisa lowers herself, pushing her cock inside her professor's dripping pussy, eliciting a moan. She groans herself, still not used to how tight the brunette really is.

She thrusts forward, feeling her cock slide through her professor's tight walls with ease yet offering a delicious friction that makes both of them grind wildly against each other. The bathroom door thumps with their movements and Lisa ploughs into the brunette harder, desperate to hear her moans and the protest of the door to affirm just how good she's fucking her professor.

"Do you like being fucked this rough, professor?" Lisa asks between a fast breath in the blissful brunette's ear, feeling the woman shiver and breathe heavier against her.

"Yes..! Lisa...mmh, yes! Fuck me—" Lisa delights in the gasp Jennie lets out when she rubs her cock against a sensitive part inside the brunette. Jennie whines, clenching hardly around Lisa's cock as the latter growls.

Lisa only slows her pace when she hears a murmur somewhere near, hearing the loud opening of the washroom door as multiple soft female voices fill the area. Jennie remains unfazed, grinding on Lisa's cock to urge her on and the black-haired girl places a hand tightly against the woman's mouth, making sure she doesn't make a sound. Lisa is weirdly turned on by the situation and she realizes Jennie is too far gone so she keeps fucking the woman against the door, slowing her pace and gently thrusting inside her professor, her small moans muffled against her hand.
"Shhhh..." She whispers lightly in her professor's ear for good measure as the brunette distractedly nods but holds on to her, rolling her eyes back as her walls begin to flutter.

Lisa chokes back her groan as Jennie squeezes her cock tightly, climaxing quietly as her hands search for her student's other hand that's not tightly pressed against her mouth. Once she finds it, she brings it to her breast, urging Lisa to cup it. Lisa squeezes the soft flesh, pulsating inside Jennie as she cums herself, filling her professor's pussy with every drop.

There's a light giggle as the girls leave the bathroom, unaware of their presence. Lisa sighs heavily, staring at Jennie's less than put-together appearance.

"Hottie." She simply comments, trying to wipe the brunette's smudged lipstick off her chin.

"You make me do the most reckless of things." Jennie says with a shake of her head, letting Lisa fix her up.

"I love you too?" Lisa says, narrowing her eyes playfully, and smirking at the amused woman who shakes her head again.

#######

The ceremony proceeds smoothly, students making clumsy, powerful and overdone speeches. Lisa's eyes are set on her professor for the most part, the woman chastising her with discreet harmless glares that have the black-haired girl's heart skipping beats.

"LET'S GO HOES!! WE GRADUATED!" Jisoo yells as she pulls Rosé snugly against herself, the latter smiling adoringly at her girlfriend, not concerned about her obnoxious volume.

Lisa laughs, "Dude, can you imagine we got straight As for Econ?! Like, fucking hell, it's all your girl's doing." She says, grinning thankfully at Rosé.
Jisoo smiles proudly, pecking her currently blonde-haired girlfriend on her cheek.

"Oh, come on! Y'all are smart as fuck. It was just Lee or whatever his name is who fucked you over for a while there." Rosé comments, genuinely not sure of the professor's name. They had stopped paying attention to his class the first semester itself.

"For real, though! The constipated bitch—" Jisoo pauses for a while, rising on her toes to look over the crowd of taller college graduates.
"Oh, geez, Manoban. Your woman is looking for you. Stop flattering mine and go get yours."

Lisa looks behind, searching the haphazard surroundings for a moment before her eyes settle on Jennie, searching the crowd with her feline eyes. Lisa smirks, rounding the crowd carefully, slipping between bodies and making her way to the brunette from behind.

"Found you." She says against the brunette's ear and Jennie startles, turning abruptly to look at her with wide eyes before relaxing as her lips stretch into a cute, dazzling smile.

"You graduated." She states the obvious, looking up at her with shining eyes.

Lisa wants to kiss her right there but refrains, only getting a little closer (not nearly close enough).

"I did." She says almost shyly, giving Jennie a small smile.

"I'm proud of you, babe. I know how much you were struggling with Economics— you know, just for your satisfaction... since I'm not going to be working here anymore, Mr. Lee really did not do a good job at teaching." Lisa widens her eyes and giggles girlishly as Jennie lets the words out in a secretive hush.

"YO LIS! Oh hey, professor! I mean, Jennie now cause... wow, this is confusing." Jisoo puts a hand on her hip and narrows her eyes to assert her point as the named girls laugh.
"Anyway, though. Me and Roseanne are gonna hit her uncle's club this evening. No plans for right now, we need the rest, and her parents want some bonding time with her. Both of you already got plans or do you wanna tag along?"

Lisa looks to Jennie for a response, and the woman nods to the younger girls.

"Sure, we haven't been there together since you all dragged me there saying I needed to witness the first time all of you drink under legal conditions." Jennie says with a smirk and Jisoo laughs loudly.

"Yeah, I literally held off shots for a year so that I could drink with Lis and Rosie as soon as they turned twenty-one. Epic times." Jisoo says, reminiscing.
"But cool. We'll see you in the evening." Jisoo concludes, waving at them as she strides through the crowd to her girlfriend at the far end of the mass of bodies.

Lisa and Jennie watch her go, standing next to each other as the latter nudges her a little with her arm. Lisa looks at the brunette in question.

"What do you want to do now?" Jennie asks, tilting her head.

"Get out of these clothes, to be honest." Lisa grimaces at the flappy sleeves of the gown, shaking her arm. "You could help with that..." She says lowly, watching Jennie eye her expectantly, her grey eyes darkening the slightest.
"...but your clothes won't fit me, so..."

Jennie chuckles, "You're right. Come to my house once you're done dressing comfortably?" The brunette asks.

"Of course. Hold off taking that dress off so I can do it for you when I come by?" Lisa nods her head to Jennie's fitting attire, eyeing her curves longingly.

Jennie smiles teasingly, "You're insatiable."

Lisa smirks, "I've been with you long enough to know that that translates to—"

"Of course, babe." Jennie looks around for a moment before playfully winking in her direction.

The End.

a/n: can't believe I'm done with this book, I hope y'all enjoyed the story and thank you so much for all the support! Always grateful for y'all <3333

Lie, signing off this book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 725 22
Jennie Kim seemingly has everything, she is beautiful, has handsome boyfriend and is the most popular girl in her high school. But she is also cold a...
1.6M 54.7K 52
How to seduce? BE PART OF THIS CLASS TO LEARN. Start: March 28, 2020 - Completed: May 25, 2020 ***ctto of all the pictures I used***
152K 4K 24
[COMPLETED] Jennie Kim, being the best proffessor you'll ever met, work dedicated person, kind but serious when it comes to work has come through one...