𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐒...

By pixiesfz

that innocent girl could kill you with one hit ──────©pixiesfz More

introduction
VOL I , CHANGES
playlist and graphics
tributes of the 68th hunger games
00. hopeful doubts
01. seeing the enemy
02. adventures in babysitting
03. smile and wave
04. fan favorites

0.5 room for two

336 20 3
By pixiesfz

ROOM FOR TWO, chapter five 

Amazement, shock, dumfounded and scared.

Four words that can describe how Lavender Prewit felt when she walked into her 'living space' for the next couple of days. Hunter squeezed her hand when Honor walked them down the stairs into their living room. 

"I know" Dash sighed as he watched the two kids "That was my reaction too about twelve years ago", "try twenty" Jules challenged the man who shrugged his shoulders "I wouldn't recomend getting used to it, before your thrown into an arena"

"Do we know what it will be?" Lavender asked, turning her head back at Jules who stood her ground "we won't know until you go up the shoot" she said to the girl who slumped on her shoulders. 

"I recommend shower and freshen up for your first dinner" Honor smiled as she walked back into the room, clapping her hands. 

Hunter didn't need to be told twice as he ran down the stairs, letting go of Lavenders hand. Lavender watched him run down with a smile on his face. Lavender smiled until she saw the uncomfortable shift in Dash's feet. 

She was social like that, she could tell when a persons mood had changed and what their intentions could be, she thought she could create allies from that, and also decide when to kill said allies. 

"what?" Lavender asked the male mentor who looked at her weirdly "nothing" (lie) Lavender sighed, hated filling her blood. 

"It was him back there wasn't it" 

"him-"

"Finnick" 

her voice was sharp and groggy, she was tired, her sleepless nights soon catching up to her. "your angry" Jules pointed out and Lavender let out the breath she didn't realize she was holding.

"I'm sorry-"

"keep that anger" Jules stopped her "you want to save Hunter?" she asked and the seventeen year old nodded "then keep that anger, start with four, show the capital your a force to be reckon with show Finnick that he should be scared, but that's only when that siren blows before that..."

"you are the capitals sweetest little sister" 

Lavender finally slept that night, she wasn't sure if it was from exhaustion or the very comfortable bed but, she finally felt refreshed in the morning. She saw the training gear on the edge of her bed when she woke up, choosing to ignore it before she finally slipped it on. 

Walking out to the kitchen she saw Vince sitting at the bench "you have skills?" he asked out of curiousity "I can bend forks" she gruntly admitted which the designer softly smiled at "What was your brother good at?" he asked again and the girl turned to him "a knife, machete to be exact, it was gifted to him on the first night" she explained and he nodded 'pick up the machete at training"

"and do what?"

"you decide that" he said, picking up his drink that was a beautiful orange cooler, Lavender nodded her head. She could pretend not to pose as a threat or she could train with the weapon and be like her brother, Vince was smart mirroring her brother was a strategic move that the capitol would love, another him, another Ares. 

"I'm going to pick up Hunter, god knows what time he wakes up" she smiled before waving goodbye to the Designer who smiled, toothless. Lavender doesn't think she'd seen him smile with his teeth yet, at at least at her.

Knocking on the door she entered the boys room to see him already dressed and playing with the remote, like he didn't know his life was in danger. It made her think, 

what if she won?

what if she left him, it annoyed her slightly that the boy didn't have a care in the world, he invited the capitol in. 

stop. 

stop. she thought to herself. 

She had to save him, he is just a young boy twelve to be exact

he has so many years to life, and if he wins he can live his life in full peace 

"Hey Lav" the boy smiled when he saw her which she smiled back "you ready to train?" and he nodded. 

The two district nine tributes made their way into the living room wearing their gear where they were met with Jules and Dash. "I want you to secretly find out what your good at, once you find it don't practice it much, you want to surprise the game makers in your evaluation, and you" Jules pointed at Lavender "talk to people, they know your name and they know you're a fan favourite they will want to team up with you if it means more screen time" 

"What if they try to kill me in my sleep?" Lavender asked and Jules shrugged her shoulders 

"sleep with one eye open"

Lavender made sure Hunter stood by her side as all the tributes listened to the womens speech about survival skills and how important they were. Lavender had her hair in two plaits as she saw one girl struggle to grab all of her hair as it kept slipping through her fingers, she was blonde, the district twelve girl. "come" Lavender tapped Hunters shoulder and began walking to the girl "need help?" 

The blonde jumped at the statement but smiled "yes please, I don't want the careers watching me struggle just by my hair, my hands are just so shaky" she smiled "nervous?" Hunter asked from beside Lavender as she tied the girls hair into a low pony tail "I have epilepsy and trust me this is not helping" she laughed but Lavender could tell it was out of nerves.

Lavender remembered she needed Allies and there was no way in hell she was going to trust district one and two who kept on glancing their way. "My names Lavender and this is Hunter-" I know" she said immediately but stepped back "I mean I know because everyone was screaming your name" she sheepishly answered "its fine" Lavender smiled "what's your name?" 

"Ellamarine"

"It's pretty" Lavender smiled "where's your district partner?" Lavender asked and the girl pointed behind her to the thin boy who was looking at the knives "does he know what to do with them?" Hunters small voice piped up from next to Lavender which Ellamarine smirked at "god no, I think we're hoping for a mining axe" 

"One can hope, nice meeting you" Lavender smiled before leaving Ellamarine behind who watched her walk away with the small boy, before running towards her district partner "Nathaniel!" she whisper shouted, the boy whipped his head up to the blonde girl who lived on the richer side of twelve "what?" 

"I have an idea"

...

Okay so I think why I don't update this book a lot is because I am making up and entirely new games like it's so much effort and like I forgot how much they do before the games start 

anywho what is Ellamarines idea is it good, bad, ik I named some of the other tributes at the start in another chapter but idk if they are going to interact with any of them. 

I love the name Ellamarine for a hunger games universe 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...