Song For Change (Youtuber Dek...

By VioletYbrehl

After Izuku's mom died, he found passion he never knew he will love. And it all started with buying a guitar... More

Author Note
1: Origin
2: MidoriUsagi
3: New Life
4: In Reality
5: Fans
6: The talk
7: Online
8: Creating More Chaos
9: Eclipse's Rise
10: Unwanted Attention
11: Pulling Strings
12: Denki Kaminari
13: Katsuki's realization
14: Holidays and Finals
15: Provincial Liscense Part 1
16: Provincial Licsence Part 2
17: Provincial Liscense Part 3
18: Reccomendation
20: ET: Physical Test
21: Class 1-A Group Chat
22: GC's chaos
23: First Day
24: Bold Lesson
25: Costume Checking
26: Face Off
27: History
28: Internet Chaos
29: Schemes
30: Ensured
31: Interlude: Rescue Training
32: USJ Attack
33: Play
34: Shoto's Upbringing
35: Will Power
36: Training
37: Quirkless Battle Tournament

19: ET: Written Test

417 14 56
By VioletYbrehl

I add some scene in last part as it doesn't fit in next chapters's theme.

--*--

𝟭𝟵: 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸
_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳

𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸. 𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦.

𝘠𝘦𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵. 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦. 𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘴.

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘵.

"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?" 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴.

"𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘥! 𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯, 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸, 𝘴𝘪𝘳!" 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘶𝘮𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘏𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘺. 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘚𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘴.

𝖳𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖾.....

_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳_̳

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒:
________________

Hey there, my green bunnies. Hang on as next chapter will have a lot of gory description. I'll put a warning to next chapter so don't tell me that I didn't warn you.

-

-*--

"Oh my god! Why anothet cliff hanger," Mina cried after she just finished anothet chapter of Against the Odd. She's kinda a bit excited for the next part as she might learn again, another interesting parts. The update is 10k+ words and she didn't even realize that it was that long as each scene is enjoyable.

She would not lie, Against the Odd felt really realistic. And gave her motivation to train a bit. She had an alliance training with Kirishima who will also try to go in UA. With the announcement of UA's changing of Entrance Exam, she founds out that before, the Entrance Exam is fighting Robots. She admit she had a lot of advantage with that kind of exam.

All she needs to do is to melt the metal and boom, she'll have points again. But after seeing how big the disadvantage it was for Mikumo and Kenshin. She kinda felt bad as it seems like the test is giving those who have a flashy quirk that fits on the standards more standards.

So when UA announce the changing of exam, maybe she needs to put more effort to felt that if she was accepted, she really deserve the spot as the others with mental quirks would be given a chance to fight for spots.

She sigh and went inside UA. Today is the Entrance exam and she's ready to fight for one spot and hope she could go.

--*--

Eijiro Kirishima is full of determination as he walk towards the Written Exam site. He felt nervous as he felt that what he study is not enough.

After sometime, he saw Mina who's his training partner and wave. He also see his manly idol, Bakugou Katsuki who finished the Middle School as their Valedictorian despite being busy in Hopeful Institute being their volunteers.

He really admires him on how manly he was.

"Hello everyone," He look in front and saw someone familiar. He drop his jaw when he realize who it was. Its the guy who talks to him before and motivates him and Pro Hero Ectoplasm.

"I'm Viridi, your proctor for your written test. I'll explain something before I proceed to give you your test paper," Viridi said. He gulp and felt nervous, he also see Mina and the others are sweating nervously. The screen suddenly turned on and display a graph.

"As you don't know, the test is already started the moment you step inside the UA," He immediately started. The student started whispering to each other as most of them are shock to hear it.

"Thus you're behaivour is already been observed. As you can see, we have a large number of Examinee these year. It was tripled compare to last year. Having more Mental base quirks and Insipid base quirks increase the numbers," He said and zoom in some the graph.

"You might be asking. What is Insipid base quirk? Black base quirk is what most people called "weak" quirk. Principal Nezu doesn't want to call those category as weak. Insipid means lacking flavors if you put it in simple word," Viridi explain. Kirishima's eyes shine in amiration.

"As he said, those quirk are just lacking some flavouring like foods. They just need to put some adds on to give this a uniqur flavours. Anyways! As I say, all of you are already been observed as the moment you enter. So what you did while waiting was observe and had been monitored by the drones. As you also went you're been given a wristband. If your wristband suddenly make sounds I want you to stand up," Izuku said with full of authority. Ectoplasm started to clone himself and puts clones to each rows.

The wristbands of more than 500 examinee suddenly made a sounds and blink a red light. Most of them are shock but stand up.

"All you are officially disqualified to take further the exam," Of course examinees are all shock to this. Even Kirishima was shock that they are all disqualified like that.

"You can't just do that! Who the fuck are you to tell us we're disqualified?" All of them express their aggrement to these.

"You can't just tell us what to do! We obviously have a good flashy quirk that could be good for Hero field!" A girl screamed.

"Oh? Examinee 5080. You're quirk is really flashy I admit..." Viridi said in low tone.

"Good that you know! So take back your words now!" She smugly said.

"A Magma Balloon that could be spit through your saliva..." Viridi said in lower tone. All of them felt shiver just hearing his low voice. Its too powerful. As if they are in front of All Might and he's threatening a villain nearby.

The girl gulp but continue to act arrogantly.

"A pure manga that can be blown into air creating a larhe balloon shaped that weights nothing. But when it pops it'll rain magma and melt almost anything. Of course such powerful quirk is good for hero field. Like what society said," Viridi gave her a low chuckle as he walk towards her. The air is so intense that most of them felt paralyze where they are seating.

"An emitter type quirk that the user itself was not immune to their own quirk. Needs a constant water to drink and always felt dehydrated. With this qualities, can you survive a 6 hour physical training for hand to hand combat? You'll be dead the moment you face a villain who just appear in night. Dehydration can drain your stamina, stamina that you need in three categories of heroes, limelight, twilight, and underground. Honestly, you will just be a decorated limelight hero is anything else," Viridi said.

"If so, then all of you have 5 minutes before I start the written exam. If any of you manage to hit me once without destroying anything or harming some examinees, then I'll take back your disqualification. But the moment someone hit other examinees or destroy any property, you'll be send out of UA immediately," Viridi said. Of course the other disqualified student immediately dashed out of him.

Not even a minute that charging towards him, a lot of examinees already been hurt. So a black tendrils suddenly appear and capture them. All of them stopped in midair.

"I gave you condition and you broke it. You'll be send home immediately with a letter and video why you are disqualified immediately even before the test started. Reasons includes smoking, physical bullying, destroying school property, vandalizing, and more offensive case that needs to be given to police like carrying a shot of trigger drug. These behaviour will not be tolerated in this campus," Viridi said and walk in front of them immediately. Then face them with a huge eating shit grin, a smile that similar to Aizawa's smile.

Of course, the student started to felt nervous, this is just the time that everything sink in on how little the 0.2% chance they could get a spot. They just witness someone got disqualified in just a few words from proctor. So the pressure was immediately been felt by everyone.

"Lets proceed from explaining the written test. This portion of test is your ticket whether you'll be able to take the physical portion of the hero course," of course all of them was shock.

So the writtem potion will decide if they are allowed to be in physical portion. Their hopes just drop more.

"You will be given 2 hours to finish the written exam. Anyone who have the score 85 out of 100 above will only be the one to have a right to continue. Cheating wasn't allow including using your quirk to answer the question. Trust me, I knew if you did use your quirk. Anyone who attempted to do that will be immediately disqualified," Viridi said.

Ectoplasm's clone gives them the exam as all of them started to answer it.

Kirishima's heart is reacting frantically. He tried to calm down until he gets his paper. He immediately put his name and saw the test paper.

Upon answering the test question, Kirishima immediately realize something. The first 25 questions are all the questions for academics. The last 75 question is questioning your own morale and how will you decide to a complicated situation.

26-28.) You are assigned to rescue two kids. One with shield quirk and the other are quirkless, how will you rescue them? (3 points)

With this Eijiro immediately felt happy. He felt a bit of confident in answering the question.

"First you need to see if one of them is injured. Whoever is the injured will be carried bridal and the other will be held in piggyback ride," He thought. And wrote the answer. He continue to work on his paper just answering what he think was right.

45-47.) You are a provincial License Hero, you saw a girl with mutation of Pig head trying to save a girl in a robbery nearby. But before you manage to handle the situation, the girl with mutation of Pig Head suddenly become the "Suspect" in front of the girl she tried to save. What will you do? (3 points)

"Thats not manly at all! As a hero you shouldn't judge someone's base on their quirk!" He thought and wrote his answer.

"Captured the robberer and explain to the lady that the girl is trying to save her not harming her," Kirishima answered.

75-77.) You saw a kid with a villainous Quirk being assaulted because of accusation of using his quirk to someone. The kid said he wasn't but all of the people believe the complainant. What will you do? (3 points)

"These kind of questions again. Its really testing our moral codes? I think," he thought. He sigh and try to give the answer for the question.

"Ask for what really happen first. Listen to both side and involve a police officer to investigate the situation," Kirishima wasn't sure on his answer but still put it. He sigh and continue his work.

H

e stop in last question and nervously wrote his answer.

96-100.) Why do you want to become a hero? (5 points)

Kirishima don't know why but his hands is shaking. All the memories of what happen that day rush in his mind. He felt the pressure of that one single question.

Its too heavy, as if that question worth more than points in his mind. Its weird feeling. Why did he want to be a hero? Why that proffession. Everything kinda felt blank as if he can't answer it.

Until a trendril suddenly enveloped to his wrist. This snapped him as he look in front of him. Viridi smile to him which made him smile. He suddenly remember their conversation before.

"You see, I knew that you wanted to be a hero, thats why you volunteer here to buff up for the entrance exam. Heroes also gets paralyze sometimes in fear. After that day, Pro Hero Snipe improved his hand to hand combat so if that happens again, he wouldn't do the same mistake. You cannot go back in past to fix this mistake, unless you knew someone who builds time machine or someone who had a quirk like that, its impossible. All you need to do is to get better, improve yourself, and learn from the mistake you did back then. Use those mistake as a will and motivation to strive more than you could now. Trust me its effective," The voice of Viridi said in his mind. He smile and look to the question again.

"Heroism wasn't about flashiness but usefulness. Media loves to portray the hero world so flashy that they don't know the danger it lures around. Your quirk might not be flashy but you could do many things. It good for both Offensive and defensive. If trained properly, you could be a rescue type too, like search and rescue where you could destroy debris, protect someone from villain, and of course to be in front line. Don't sell yourself short because I could see potential in you. Just keep working harder so you could achieve your goals," another words of wisdom of Viridi that makes Kirishima motivated in his training. As if his training montage with Mina suddenly replay to his mind.

"I wanted to become a hero so I could never let someone be hurt. I'll be their blanket and protect them as I can. To save someone's smile and fight along side of my future classmate. I wanted to be someone like MidoriUsagi who help and inspire people, or Crimson Riot who believes that willpower is more important than one's Quirk, he once said "As long as you have a manly spirit, it doesn't matter what kind of Quirk you have!" I want to be able to save many people's lives without hesitation. MidoriUsagi who save people using music even if he wasn't directly present in the their lives. It'll manly of me... To use my abilities for noble reason," Its simple but full of passion of Kirishima. He just felt determined to do the exam.

--*--

Denki frantically wrote all his answer. This is the first time he felt he could answer few more with this kind of questions. Being around Izuku, it wasn't really surprising that Izuku had some effect to them. Specially to Denki who really hates studying.

But with Izuku's help, he learn to love the subject he learn from him. Well, he felt like as long as Izuku is his teacher, he will enjoy learning those boring subjects.

But of course, heroism is something that Denki learn more than all the subject that Izuku teach him combined. So upon seeing the questionaire, he answer all of it without stop.

He felt proud of himself and smiling like an idiot. He's confident to get through this Portion with high scores. Maybe not as high as Katsuki, Kyoka, or Mashirao, hell, even Izuku. But Denki is sure he'll get through.

All of the study session is really worth it and amazing. Who knes he will have a group of friends as amazing as them?

--*--

Yuga Aoyama's heart felt so heavy as he wrote the answer in each questions. He felt as if they are mocking him.

Mocking him that he will not be like them. Getting a spot in UA is a life and death situation to him. And he knew his own place right now.

Seeing the one that he needs to look out in front of him, snapping most of thr students who got overwhelmed like the black haired guy just two rows nearby him.

He doesn't know what AFO wants to the their proctor. But he felt nausea just thinking of giving information about the guy he didn't even knew to the Evil of Underworld. Its too cruel.

And he knew he didn't deserve it, but his life is in the middle of life and death situation. So he had no choice but to continue, for him, and his parents.

--*--

Kyoka was too casual in answering the questions. These are all basic if you are genuinely wanted to become a hero. But if you just want fame? Of course many people will actually fall for this simple trick.

The question is testing your moral. And how will you react to the given situation. Kyoka could even see how the sentences emphasize the quirks in each situation. And of course the test included the "unwanted" quirk and quirklessism. Which is Kyoka was sure many examinees already fall to that questions because of the society's predjuce.

--*--

Mashirao just sigh and look in front. He was happy to finish the test, just like the rest, he was confident to get in in next portion. He wanted to be on Izuku's class and learn more under him.

He will not lie that he learn a lot to him. And having the previledge and oppurtunity to learn more is something he was looking forward to.

He didn't know what to expect in the next portion but he will do his best.

"Alright, 5 more minutes and times up," he heard from Izuku. He heard their complain under their breath from behind but didn't dare to express it in front of him.

Good thing is, Mashirao is finished and was just waiting for the test time finish.

--*--

"Times up, put youe pens down," Izuku said. Katsuki grin lookinf proud to his cru... I mean "best" friend.

"Sir, can we extend a bit? We have more questions to answer," one of the students said.

"So what if you are now in field, will you ask for extention if you need to answer some call for help just because you don't finish your paperwork?!" Izuku coldly ask.

"O-of course no, sir! Thats different!" He said nervously.

"Every test here is emergency. You will become a liability if you're too slow. Thats includes finishing your test on time. If you have morw complain, kindly approach Pro Hero Ectoplasm to escort you in Principals Office so you could complain," Izuku said. Katsuki just grin he felt as if he was watching a show.

The students shut up as Ectoplasm take their exam finish or not.

"You can now proceed in Auditorium 2 and wait for your test result. Don't lose your wristband as we will not give you another. Losing that means losing your chance to take the exam," Izuku said and went out.

"Tsk what a bunch of loser," Katsuki thought seeing how most of them complained to how harsh Izuku is just the moment he went out with Ectoplasm.

"If you have a fucking problem, just like what the proctor said, you can go in principal's Office. Not talking behind their back loser. Its obvious specially those complainant. These extras will not be able to even go in next portion," Katsuki mockingly said.

"What did you say?" Someone angrily ask.

"Oh, you heard me? My bad. Why are you mad? I'm just simply copying you mother fuckers! I just talk behind you're back, why are angry when you fucking do the same?" He ask with a mocking expression.

"You!" The student wanted to attack Katsuki but couldn't do anything. Of course there's still some drone nearby.

"Think before you speak fucker," he said with his usualy smug face before leaving with others. All of them was left having their jaw drop on the floor.

--*--

Just 15 minutes when the system he made finished checking their papers and Izuku got some people to check with.

"So did someone caught your attention, Young Midoriya?" All Might ask the moment he went inside.

"I had few," Izuku said. He took their personal information and put it to the table. Of course some of the teacher immediately took it like Midnight and Aizawa.

"Shinsou Hitoshi, quirk brainwashed, but I really think its more of mind control then brainwash. His answers are one of the most interesting among everyone," Aizawa can't help but to grin. Of course its his adopted son. He helps him train after all.

"Monoma Neito, quirk, Copy though he had some attitude issue, I think his point in his answer had some merit. Kendo Itsuka, quirk big fist also had interesting answers. Last but not the least, Eijiro Kirishima, quirk Hardening. These people's answers really interest me. But still its a bit early to decide" Izuku said.

"Well, I'm sure they will have a high chance to get in. Young Midoriya did get impressed by them after all," All Might said with a proud smile. Izuku just smile to him back.

"Indeed their answers are interesting," Midnight said and grin who just finish reading their test.

"Well, I'll put them in high consideration. We'll see what they will do in next phase," Principal Nezu said. Izuku went in his seat and watch for the test

This will just be the start of the first phase of physical exam.

--*--

Any suggestion for Mental Base Test? Where the test will give a huge advantage for weaker and mental quirks?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 80 31
(❗❗❗THIS IS A MUSICAL THEMED STORY, PLEASE WEAR HEADPHONE/EARPHONES FOR BETTER LISTENING EXPERIENCE AND PLEASE READ IT ON A COMPUTER OR LAPTOP AS WAT...
52.7K 2.1K 18
(Complete but currently editing) He knew that he loved him, but he didn't know how to say it. He'd fallen for him but never confessed. If only he cou...
202K 4K 48
izuku midoriya wasn't just born with one quirk but two both upgraded versions of his parents quirks but following their deaths izuku lives on the st...
23.1K 1.3K 16
As a kid, bullied and shunt, there was nothing to the outside world that Izuku didn't hate at all. So without even thinking twice, he shut himself in...